• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah, I see you are a cultured Groznyan as well. Muh pure and superior Solarian race. Time to oppress and put Astrians into internment camps. Ahem.
Too soon?
Tina Fey Titus GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

wait until player can make a snobby OC like that and I can watch the drama

KV The Final Words

My dear children,

Due to my sudden transfer to a new department, I will be undergoing a turbulent chapter in my life. I expect to be moving around a lot. Presently, I neither possess the mental capacity nor the heart to carry on the project without sacrificing quality to ensure consistency, which will inevitably affect you all in the long run - something I do not wish to do. Thus, I regret to say that this project will be suspended indefinitely. With all my heart, I thank you for your interests and dedicated participation thus far. But all good things must come to an end. I am ashamed for leading you all with a false promise, which I know a mere apology cannot appease your grievances nor will it fully express my utmost guilt. Nevertheless, I apologize - truly. Therefore, I will be stepping down as a GM for good.
I wish you all the best with your concurrent writing projects and pray that you will forgive me for my transgressions.

Sincerely,
PRIMULA

My dear children,

Due to my sudden transfer to a new department, I will be undergoing a turbulent chapter in my life. I expect to be moving around a lot. Presently, I neither possess the mental capacity nor the heart to carry on the project without sacrificing quality to ensure consistency, which will inevitably affect you all in the long run - something I do not wish to do. Thus, I regret to say that this project will be suspended indefinitely. With all my heart, I thank you for your interests and dedicated participation thus far. But all good things must come to an end. I am ashamed for leading you all with a false promise, which I know a mere apology cannot appease your grievances nor will it fully express my utmost guilt. Nevertheless, I apologize - truly. Therefore, I will be stepping down as a GM for good.
I wish you all the best with your concurrent writing projects and pray that you will forgive me for my transgressions.

Sincerely,
PRIMULA

sniffs
spiderman-salute.gif

My dear children,

Sincerely,
PRIMULA

Well Done Good Job GIF by Jason Clarke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back