• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yuki sat on a bench outside, he watched the other students and how perfectly they could use their quirks he was only given his quirk because his dad was dying, nothing special about it, he didn't even know how to use it, even worse until he gained control over it, his emotions were the ones in control. Yuki looked at something that seemed to be a target, so he took out his dagger and threw it "yess" he shouted then realizing that he had just yelled in a large group of people.

Joe was calmly seated trying to relax when Ashley made an uproar that almost made him fall from his seat. "Emmm, yeah, I am, her quirk is kind of opposite to mine so this might be interesting" Joe said while trying to compose himself. After he managed to find balance again he continued "practical classes are always useful, you get to know the extent of your quirk and get an idea of your role in a team!" joe smiled, Ashley just emanated happiness.

"Joe McAllister, please stand up" At that moment Joe sighed and said in a very low voice "What a drag". "Hey, My name is Joe, my quirk is called Darkness" Joe kept a straight face and sat back down.

After the row-call ended Joe was getting ready to write when Solstice said:
"Good, as it is a first-day tradition let's head outside and show each other our quirks shall we?" "Joe replied Joe sarcastically and prepared to get out of the room towards the training ground, he saw that the other groups were already out, and was a bit annoyed.

Nessi Nessi @
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Teru/Tore Kaizanni
cnmbwjx-Yokai-Monster-Girls-Anime-52159.jpgToru had passed her notepad up to Teru, who looked over a series of schematics with a thumb to her chin. She turned back to Placebo, only to find that's he'd left them to their own devices. She pouted, turning away with narrowed eyes. She still wasn't exactly pleased that their limb enhancers had been put in a competition without either of their permission, it was embarrassing thinking of anyone seeing those things in the state they'd left them. A familiar mix of shame and rage coursed through her veins, leading her to repeatedly click her pen for some kind of relief.

She'd make up for it, of that there was no doubt. She and Teru will complete that Exoskeleton and get in mint condition by the time the competition comes around. Teru was right, the world will tremble in awe under the immense weight of their creation. That kind of renown should be able to wash away this shame, she almost couldn't wait. But to get to that goal, she needed to prep, they'd been so focused on body armor lately that transitioning back to this older project would probably be a hassle.

Right as she was attempting to sort out their efforts moving forward, Toru noted Nikkolaüs approaching her to... apologize? Toru blinked as Nikkolaüs began apologizing for some reason, as he went on she brought one hand to grip her other arm awkwardly. He seemed extremely exhausted too, as if the longer he talked, the closer he was to passing out. As exhaustion became more laced through his words, Toru desperately tilted her head back.

cnmbwjx-Yokai-Monster-Girls-Anime-5215942222.jpg"Sis?!?" she whispered, while adjusting her tie nervously "I-I think something's wrong with Nikkolaüs."

"Hm?" the moment Teru turned away from the schematics, Victor chimed in "You need a nap, Nikki-boy? By all means, go ahead."

She nodded towards the seats nearby before tucking the notepad under one arm and walking towards the classroom windows "Since we only got one project for this class its not like you'll miss anything for an hour and a half of shut-eye."

Walking up to the window, Teru looked out to see a number of classes of students outside. Given the time, she had no doubt that they were about to show off their quirks just like every year. Leaning against the edge of the window, she viewed the proceedings with interest, Meanwhile Toru struggled not to stare at Nikkolaüs, not entirely convinced he wasn't going to fall over and crack his head on the floor at any moment.

"Right, perhaps that would be the best course of action. I could always work from home."

Nikkolaüs took a seat before taking his glasses off. He rubbed his eyes with the other hand, pulling his hand back to run it through his hair. It always seemed to droop when he was tired, funny enough. He looked back to see Toru's worried face.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be alright, love," He got out, before flinching at his remark. To have called her that, he must've really needed the sleep. Yea, as if the twofold melatonin peak wasn't enough of a sign. If he played it off like he didn't actually say anything it should be fine, right? "Let me know if something interesting happens, yeah?" He said, putting his glasses on the table. "Keep them updated for me, will ya?"

"Yes sir." Victor answered back, before the lenses of the glasses displayed his current melatonin levels. 102 pg/ml.

With out another word, Nikkolaüs spun in his seat. The back of the chair on his left side, where he plopped his elbow and used his left arm to prop up his head at the cheek. Nikkolaüs went to sleep, in which for some reason he always looks fucking pissed. Then it was just Toru, Teru, and Victor.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Gwendolyn Cox
Tags:
MegMath13 MegMath13 Frostbuny Frostbuny (Open)
v8YQO8A.png

Tilting her head somewhat confused she listens to the girl, the term exercises wasn't really that descriptive since it could range from jumping jacks and track to paintballs and cutouts on pulleys...then came the next part of the information causing her to look back at the school building. "I mean the place looks run down but if its the first joint class they might just have staffing issues and trying to cut corners on the budget and stuff" shrugging before noticing the lack of eye contact "Hey Maddy right?, eyes up here" going to put a hand on there forehead before lifting their head and looking over their face. Strangely there did not seem to be much of a grip from their fingers but the hand was almost fused in its grip to her skin as the motion takes place, before she releases and takes a few steps back putting a hand to her hip "So right where were we?...they wanted what? show and tell with quirks and stuff right?" looking around before ruffling the back of her hair in thought for a few moments trying to think best way to go about the task.

"Welp I guess short and sweet, I can do pretty much anything a Gecko my size could do.....I think? Never really got the color change thing down and really not up for seeing if the limb thing works" sticking out her tongue for a moment that seems to stretch up to lick her own eye for a moment before snapping back, in the process her teeth can actually be seen that are far more numerous and pointed than one a normal person would have. "Schee?....bunch of useful stuff combined with not so useful but still neat...I think? to be honest when you're born with something like this its normal and its everyone else thats weird."

Mentions: everyone technically?

Onyx stood when called upon for role call, "My quirk is called Voice control." She spoke simply. She was glad the teacher wasn't making them explain their quirks at the moment because that was always a mouth full. However as each of her classmates stood and recited their quirks she jotted them down quickly. Sure she didn't know the extent of what they did just from a name, but it was a good start. Well she knew some of their quirks just because she'd been in class with her fellow some of her fellow juniors before. When the teacher told them they were going to go out and practice using their quirks she sighed. Another year of probably mostly combat training. She wasn't physically weak, but there was definitely areas left to be desired.

She followed the herd of her class outside to the field were it seemed there already were a few other classes. This should be interesting? At least this way she'd have plenty to write about once this was all over. She looked at all the other students not just her classmates, wondering just what amazing quirks they had to offer. Eventually her eyes drifted back to their instructor awaiting more instructions. She said they's show their powers, but she wondered how they'd do that? Would they get to choose how, or would they use something as a test?

Name: Aden Sycamore
Mentions: EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid

Aden's suspicions were confirmed by Felix. Aden nodded and began contemplating as he subconsciously made his way to his opened bag. A pain-sharing quirk...

"Is your finger okay?" Felix said, and Aden's eye trailed towards his hand outstretched and almost about to touch one of his equipment, those being various sources of clothes. He quickly moved the hand with the trickling finger back to him, and nodded towards Felix, communicating to him that his own finger was fine. That was it, Aden thought as he found a small bandage. Felix's finger, not Aden's own that was struck with a needle, was hurt. If anything... Aden slowly realized perhaps just the association of pain was what made Aden thought that it was kind of taboo.

Well, what if it was a protective sort of quirk... yes, that's it... like, what difference it if one were to be able to become a barrier and protect others from harm? Aden has thought of this, but reasoning then applying was not as easy as it sounded for Aden. Applying as in telling himself nothing bad will happen. It was miles better knowing what he knew, though. Researching about and racking for quirks was a fruit that bloomed in this moment. Aden made for another one of his cheesy reassuring smiles. Y'know, Aden thought, up until this point, he never had to reassure anyone else about anything before. It was probably still shaky, even.

However, after all this thinking did his mind travel back to his eyes to reveal something off about Felix at the moment. He seemed always quiet that's for sure, but now he seemed... upset? Ah gosh, Aden has done it now. He probably should have been more quicker about thinking everything through. He thought quicker now though.

"Here." Aden said, offering one candy bar in front of Felix, with Aden's other hand holding another, already opened. "I heard using up your eaten foodstuffs-- lipids, I think? --are common sources for quirks to draw energy and stuff from. Me included!" Aden added. He took a bite out of his own favorite brand of chocolate in his off hand, offering his second favorite brand to Felix.

With what he was already absorbing from the crowd, it took a lot of restraint for his own emotions to not take over. Every beat this conversation took was going in a direction he could never have imagined, and it was starting to overwhelm him. It was a patience Felix wasn't expecting, and the fact that Aden smiled at him at all made him want to sob with joy. However, he had to keep in mind the other half of his quirk - he always had to keep it in mind... Biting back the tears was more than to save face, but also to prevent himself from losing what little control he had. He took a deep breath to steady himself as Aden went to offer the bar, another act that would make him hover with uncertainty.

"Are you sure?" he asked hesitantly, keeping his hands to himself rather than taking the offer without question. Just like everything else, it was a kindness he couldn't believe. His young heart wanted to believe it was all genuine, but the fear of this taking a turn for the worse was a hard feeling to kill.

Mentions: EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid

"Absolutely!" Aden said quickly, hoping Felix takes him up on the offer. "I've got a few more from my bag, so it's absolutely fine!" Aden said, now halfway through his own bar. "Uh, hope you don't have a peanut allergy or anything." Aden added.

Felix was a quiet individual indeed. Perhaps, y'know, after thinking this through... he shouldn't be taking the discussing direction with him. However, an "actions speaks louder than words" direction seems very difficult to take as well. Aden will just try things as he goes.

Ashley Robinson

Ashley would be called up, and she stood, "Nice to meet you all,my name Ashley Robinson, and my quirk is called steel feathers, and I hope that we will all have a wonderful school year!" Ashley said happily. She was curious what Joe's Quirk did, and that other girls quirk, Onyx. Their quirk seemed very interesting, and she would like to know more about it. she would sit down, and listened as joe said that he wanted to go outside to show off their quirks.

Ashley would skip outside, and decide to show off her quirk first. "so as I said, my quirk is called steel feathers, these feathers on my wing are razor sharp," Ashley said as she slipped on some cut proof gloves. She then plucked one of her feathers, she didn't really feel it since she's done it so many times. "Their light, and very good for throwing." Ashley said. She took aim at a tree, and threw the feather with near perfect form. It flew fast, and in a blink of an eye, the feather was stuck in the tree, and got pretty deep into the tree too.
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

After staring for a moment, Felix slowly reached out to take the bar from Aden's fingers. He expected some cheap 'Aha! Sike!' reaction, but it never came. All this was was a genuine offer, one he accepted quietly. Once the bar was in his hand, he set his hand down on his lap to look at it, still trying to conceive that it had just been given to him at all. He never had much of a sweet tooth, but he knew it was something he would gratefully snack on for days if he rationed it out correctly.

Eventually he looked up to give Aden a quietly awed, "Thank you," unsure of what else to possibly say.

Mentions: EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Frostbuny Frostbuny Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Aden was wondering if Felix will accept. Well, he might have a peanut allergy or Aden might have been a bit too much with his choice of actions... but then he retrieved it. Aden made for a sigh of relief, as if managing to cut the right wire before a bomb explodes. This felt like a pretty good sign that Felix is much nicer than he outwardly lets on. Aden turned around to probably sit on the grass, fold and sort his belongings again. He wanted to try out some neat looking equipment provided by the teacher, but of course he didn't want to leave his partner hanging. His stuff catching any sort of stain wasn't preferable if he could help it anyway.

However, before he could set down, his eyes wandering around the crowd spotted Amy and her gal pals, and even Joe with his band. Instinctively he waved over to them, but almost noticeably retracted his hand swiftly after doing so. It was still kind of an embarrassing thought for Aden to be so buddy-buddy with some upperclassmen... but other freshmen seemed busy enough to not notice him. Social norms are a drag. Even worse so when you're not exactly the best people person if that's what they called it, Aden contemplated. Still, something inside Aden hoped they reciprocated if they noticed.

He resumed to getting his stuff. He had to pull out most of the cloths from the bag since they were all in the wrong place, and since he didn't want to muddy his precious stuff, he piled them all on his shoulders and the top of his head, looking like a pile of laundry but still enough space for him to fold things neatly in his cross-legged lap. He wanted to converse or anything with Felix while he does his thing, but he felt that he's a man who appreciates the quiet calm, not counting other quirks being shown off near them.

Amaryllis

One by one, more classes joined them in the field. It was a display after display. Amie was witnessing so many incredible quirks all at once. Gwendolyn, for having such a simple genetic quirk, always had a superiority to her. Amie was enamored; from the fluffiness of the girl's hair to her sharp grin. "Wow Gwen, that's really cool," she said. Though she meant it earnestly, there was an edge to her reply. Gwen was obviously in control of herself and her emotions, and the way she expressed herself was proof of that. Even with a quirk not nearly as showy as Joe's or Aden's, she still managed to be beyond proud of it and find its uses. Amie was jealous of that - sharply, and painfully. She wanted nothing more than to be proud of her quirk, and use it without fear or worry.

The jealousy grew thicker and harder to swallow when she turned her attention to the field. She heard Ashley's lovely voice, and her attention snapped to her. She was graceful in her movements. Amie didn't think she even had to put effort into it; Ashley had a natural grace to her and in everything she did. The way she plucked the feather with nimble fingers, and the way she threw it with ease and precision. The jealousy was boiling deep in Amaryllis' stomach; she wanted to vomit and cry all at once.

A yell in the distance snapped her out of her poisonous thoughts. She felt the fog lift from her gaze and jealousy subside. The sound seemed to come from a boy a little ways apart from the group. She narrowed her eyes at him in an effort to see him a little better, but something in the corner of her eye distracted her. Aden. He lifted his hand to wave at her, but he quickly turned away as though regretting his decision. Amie mildly wondered if Red Web or Block Buster would get upset if the classes intermingled. It's the first day of school, she thought. There was little threat to her if she made a mistake in her very first class.

With the sun warming her skin, and the poison of her spirit wrapping tightly around her stomach, she made her decision. "Follow me," she said to the girls. She tugged on Gwen's sleeve and nodded her head in the direction of Aden. She made quick steps to him, as quick as her short legs could carry her. "Hey, how's the quirk exhibition going?" she asked him. He was working with a boy Amie had never seen before. It made sense, though - they are freshman. He was sitting in a wheelchair with a frown tugging at his lips and a shadow playing behind his eyes. Amie wondered what had him so upset. She nervously played with her curls. The anxiety was catching up to her again.

PlusUltra PlusUltra EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Computing Magus Computing Magus FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

The moment Aden waved, Felix felt his heart jump up to his throat. He wasn't sure if the feeling was entirely his own, but he was certain that he had at least one entirely new reason to be terrified. As selfish as it was, he hoped that no one would notice the wave over, if only to avoid any new faces. The moment it was clear that there were people coming their way, he also had the desire to just wheel himself away and avoid them entirely. But after the kindness that Aden had shown, he couldn't make that decision quickly enough, leaving him to watch as the new strangers drew closer and closer.

They seemed nice, but everyone seemed nice at first unless they wanted to appear otherwise. As the new girl stopped a few steps away, he felt a distant anxiety tugging at him as physically as it could - he only recognized it because he was already feeling it himself. When the girl made it clear who she was talking to, he decided to look away, choosing to focus on someone he at least knew the name of rather than unpredictable upperclassmen.

Mentions: EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Frostbuny Frostbuny

Aden didn't have a lot of time to due what he wanted to do that being fixing his bag, because a familiar female voice made his way to him, surprisingly near. Aden spun around in his seated position, he might as well just stop since they're here.

"Hello again, er, everyone." Aden nodded slowly towards those that came to him and Felix's little freshman duo. Before he begun introductions, Aden saw that Felix seemed on edge, so he felt like he should just make it concise, not that he wanted them to tell each other's life stories. "He's Felix, freshmen partner for y'know, today's thing." Felix said, and gave the first name of the number of girls that arrived, although he did mispronounce Amy as 'Amaryllois'. He wasn't sure if she was a fan of nicknames, so he tried his luck if he can remember her first name.

"Well, anyhow, how are you all doing?" Aden said, meaning to say specifically about the current class. It could be taken generally, though. Aden continued to pick up clothes from the heap all over him as if nothing was wrong. Aden thought it was understandable and actually funny to be in such a display, so he wasn't too concerned.

Block Buster made his way towards Red Web. Block Buster held himself a bit higher, wanting to be his best and presentable to a big city hero. He had to admit, he was glad his teacher batch-mate of sorts included one of the best heroes in the country.

"Good morning to ya Red Web! Glad you all made it. Even Solstice's junior/senior class adjusted plans to be here with us today, so it's gonna be pretty bustling!" Block Buster shouted after, despite already having closed the distance. "I'm sure ya know what's in store from the guide I put up-- no wait, who am I kidding, of course you know, hahaha! I'll go ahead and call up the students in about uh 10 minutes, and we can discuss more about stuff." Block Buster finished before beginning to manually check up on the students from a distance, but returned, seeming to have forgotten something. "Also, if there's other things ya want to do to deviate from the plan, such as if it's fun or super practical, we can do that. I'm just planning on discussing simple quirk stuff for today, probably volunteers to demonstrate what I'm talking about, here or there." Block Buster explained.​

"What a bunch of nerds, getting so excited about another round of mediocrity. I don't understand how you guys can be so excited about students that haven't proven themselves yet," Trion called out, stepping out of the hallway door, and into the courtyard. He approached Block Buster and Red Web. "Wilson, Morrison." He acknowledged their presence with a dignified and posh tone.

Computing Magus Computing Magus Frostbuny Frostbuny

Yuki went to get his dagger while blushing but you couldn't notice cause' his hoodie was covering his face, once he grabbed his dagger he noticed a girl with a large pink sweater on, he didn't want to make conversation with anyone because they might ask him what his quirk is, and he was afraid to even try using his quirk, so he went back to the bench he was sitting on and started to stab his dual blades into the ground again, "geese why is it that whenever I go to school I get really shy" Yuki thinks to himself.

Mentions: Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Frostbuny Frostbuny

Block Buster spun around to see Placebo, a fellow teacher of excellent merit teaching the support course of students in the school.

"Them I'm glad you made it here with us today then, bwahaha!" Block Buster howled, punching his strong fists together in animated excitement. "The freshmen seem rough around the edges, but I'm sure they can show promise!" Block Buster exclaimed some more.

"Well, anyhow, I should be heading off to observe some of the freshmen, transferring sophomores and such. Got a list of 'em here.", as he held out a piece of paper of students new to B.U. "What about yourself, Fortune?" Block Buster genuinely asked, because sometimes, he has never been sure what Trion was doing. Especially now, since he thought he was gonna be with his own support class. Or did he forget that he also invited him and his class to the party? Luke's subconscious is also never sure what he was doing himself.

"Well, pulling those strings to get my big three in a class by themselves without distractions. It was a bit more work than I bargained for. I'm a bit tired so I'm in an attempt to recharge, but it seems I am to cast judgement upon your students. A grand opportunity," Placebo snatched the roster from Block Buster. "Ah, yes. Miss Kavlev. I never did understand how she passed Heroics I, with as pathetic a control over her quirk as she has. I question the methodology of the teacher who taught her." As Trion always made an effort to stress: the only thing inherently worse than the lack of a quirk, is the lack of control and discipline that goes into a respectable quirk. If you couldn't manage a skill you've had access to for such a substantial chunk of your life, you obviously don't have the drive of a real hero.

Frostbuny Frostbuny Computing Magus Computing Magus

Red Web

Block Buster was a refreshing sight. He has a can do attitude, and Jet loved that in a person. "Good morning, Block Buster," he replied, his voice warm and low. The atmosphere in the field that morning was beautiful. The kids messing around with their quirks, the sunshine glistening off the morning dew. Jet felt at peace - he breathed in deeply as serenity filled his lungs. The air wasn't like this in the city. The streets smelled like fresh asphalt, and every corner had a pile of garbage waiting for a giant truck to come pick it up. This was different, and Jet was so grateful he moved his family out here to experience it as well. He listened to Block Buster ramble off about his plans and ideas, and it filled him with a humming joy. "Yes, I actually had a few plans. I have a project in mind for everyone, give this exercise some use. I'll email you the details later."

The wind turned colder with the approach of a familiar face. The kind smile slipped off Jet's face in an instant. Placebo. The sight of Trion turned his mood sour. He could usually see tens to hundreds of tendrils attached to one person at time. They knot together and cross over each other, creating beautiful patterns as they intertwine with the things and people and around them. But Trion...Jet sighed deeply. He had four tendrils flowing from him. He was sure one of them was just his classroom. There was no abundance of attachments, no genuine connection between him and the bundle of kids laughing and playing around in the field. Jet had interacted with him in the past. They were both well known heroes, and their paths crossed occasionally. Trion never had much going on with him. Where is the enthusiasm?

"Fortune," his voice vibrated from his chest, deep and without passion. "That's such a ridiculous question. If only I could lend you my eyes. You could clearly see the relationships and passion these students have. Even a forest starts as just a sprout in the dirt." He narrowed his eyes at the man as he mentioned young Amaryllis. He researched into all his students before becoming a teacher at B.U. He understood that her quirk was her tears, and that a report from her freshman year dictated that it was largely triggered by her emotions. "Don't speak of passion as if you have a single forgiving bone in your body, Trion."

Computing Magus Computing Magus Yakov011001 Yakov011001

"I forgive plenty. I have a respect for you two based on your impressive accomplishments as heroes. However, your students have done nothing to impress me, not like Nikkolaüs, Teru, and Toru have," He shrugged his shoulders. As much as they disagree, if it were the two of them out in the field and Red Web was giving the orders? He would follow. He's good at his job and Trion couldn't argue against that. "So let's do this. I want Miss Kavlev right here, so I might allow her to showcase her progress in her studies to here peers. Let the freshmen see what they can look forward to here at B.U.H.S."

Frostbuny Frostbuny Computing Magus Computing Magus

Mentions: Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Frostbuny Frostbuny

"Ooh, so we'll be doing more classes together? Guess we're not hitting the books and theories until later half of the school year!" Block Buster excitedly said, somewhat selfishly since he never was up for doing that sort of classes. Hero classes was for doing hero stuff! Still, he guessed there's at least some importance, but that's not the topic of contention right now. Placebo mentioned a student, Luke going behind him to scan for the name himself. A young, female sophomore student was listed there. A student with tears of strong, acidic properties. While he was going over his colleague's shoulder, however, it took a bit for Block Buster to realize Red Web and Placebo were kind of butting heads... or something. Placebo was intent on having the girl over as a demonstration for the freshman. That wasn't entirely a bad idea, but of course the subject in question for doing it, Amaryllis, was something he had to disagree on.

"How about one of the other sophomores or higher? I think I've read up on a particular senior with a menacing shadow controlling quirk, or a girl with an iron wing." Block Buster said from the top of his mind.

"What you seem to misunderstand, Mister Morrison, is that I should be able to pick any one of these students, and they should be able to display an impressive control of their quirk regardless of who they are. So it doesn't matter who I pick does it? Miss Kavlev!" He called out into the crowd impatiently.

Computing Magus Computing Magus Frostbuny Frostbuny

cnmbwjx-Yokai-Monster-Girls-Anime-5215942222.jpgTeru/Toru Kaizanni
Teru tapped her fingers against the frame of the window, watching the students below showing off to one another. So many quirks, so many evaluations. Both her sister and her knew from the beginning that quirks were prime inspiration for support gear. Reinforcing and improving those powers was pretty much the entire point of support gear. Off-setting weaknesses and empowering the wearer was the primary goal for anyone in the support industry, an industry that the twins were already angling to dominate.

Which meant that those kids below would likely become their customers one day in the future.

Looking over her shoulder, Teru found Toru currently questioning Victor on the specs of Nikkolaüs suit. Rolling her eyes, Teru looked back out the window. Her sister was far more ambitious than her awkward nature would indicate, even moreso than Teru herself. But just making the support gear wouldn't be enough if they wanted to get famous, they'd need to know their consumer base in-depth. Teru teased her over this all the time, but it'd be far more a serious problem unless rectified in some manner. Even her interactions with Nikkolaüs left much to be desired, but he was a fellow inventor... she needed friends in other classes, friends who weren't literally attached to her.

Sighing, Teru scanned the students below before her gaze locked onto a familiar sight. Huh, seemed that Placebo had made his way sown there too. He, Red Wed and Block Buster looked as though they were talking about something. She didn't have to look long to recognize that they seemed to be disagreeing over something. She gave a smirk as she heard Placebo raising his voice calling for a student, already anticipating that someone was about to get chewed out over something.

As was the trend, Felix watched and listened quietly, not at all intent on making his presence known beyond sitting there. He cast cautionary glances to the students Aden named off, but otherwise he hardly even moved. With the doors that the boy had to fight to pry open shut, all he could feel were emotions starting to stir in his head. It scared him - he had no idea where they were coming from, only that they were threatening to be overwhelming.

It was a gross mixture of an anger stiffening his chest while fear wanted him to draw in on himself. He couldn't help but shake slightly at those alone, but with a calculated sigh he was able to casually shake out a hand and then draw it closer to his body by holding his bag. Even so, the sudden tide of emotions was heavy. He could barely hope to manage what he was feeling now, let alone the hopelessness that seemed to join the others mindlessly. It was like the tears from before were trying to amplify themselves, threatening to spill without his consent. He'd already made enough of a scene, so he made the quick decision to stop focusing on those around him in order to keep himself in control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back