• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Frostbuny

~*soft baby*~
~*B.U. High School*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1586210554115.png

Background:

There are hundreds of schools in America with the goal of cultivating young heroes in a super hero society. They have taken a different approach; their schools are the epitome of a capitalistic society. They want to churn out the best workers, and they want to make as much of a profit as possible. Most of the great schools for young heroes are private academies for the family's that can afford it. However, public schools are free of charge (but don't offer nearly as great an education).

B.U. was founded by best friends Beaufort and Ulrick 20 years ago. They were well into their 70's when they decided to give the next generation a place to study. The school is not well known, and most people that attend do so because of its close proximity to home. It is a fairly small high school, but the owners have promised to make renovations if the school has need for it.

Some local retired heroes teach at the school, but none of them are well known outside of their city.

1586210607667.png

Curriculum:

Should you decide to have your characters actually attend class, you'll learn that classes are very generic. There are the core classes (English, Math, History, and Science). Outside of this, the Pro Heroes have full rein over what they will choose to teach the students about their job field. There are no restrictions placed on them, so they can teach anything.

1586210745103.png

Amenities:

The school has very few things to offer, but it is not completely barren. The founders have provided a giant field for recreational activities, a small theater in the center of the school, and a student lounge for between classes and activities.

Note: I will add more to this thread as we go along. Also, feel free to just chat in here. Ask questions, come up with plans here for the Rp. Whatever you want :)

I might make a second character that's a freshman. I was thinking about it. I always feel more comfortable playing multiple characters

That sounds lit. There's also no seniors yet, and only one junior I think, but I really don't have too much characters at once in one RP, so I hope more people can come by to make more characters.

I'll give it a few days and if no more people come about I'll also make a second character, I'm more than happy to play multiple characters.

Where would the school be located? I was thinking about having my oc just moving to the town and that the school was close to her house? Frostbuny Frostbuny

Last edited:
I guess that since my character is a senior it will be harder for me to integrate with freshmen and sophomores so I guess I can introduce my character as a type of guide that was assigned to take care of a group of freshmen and will see what to do after that.
This be cool, my character would have other reasonable interactions haha

Also Frostbuny Frostbuny perhaps state in the characters thread thread that when you like/love their character sheet, it's a sign for them that they're accepted? Could help them start when they're given a go signal like that.

Oh I'm sorry D: I just kinda, figured ya'll knew you were accepted. I really do mean that I'm not restricting anything or anyone. Just jump in 😭 I'll update it, for sure!

MegMath13 MegMath13 The school is just in America. I don't like to be too specific with world elements like that. The vague-ness allows for more personal interpretation.

Also, as for a way to jump in. I'm about to kick things off in another direction. It might be easier for you to slip in. You can do a simple introduction of entering the school and I could wrangle you in to the group?

He I just finished writing my starter and hadn't noticed that you guys had posted, I think I included everyone but please tell me if not (I didn't tag anybody because I don't know who's in the scene, sorry)

He I just finished writing my starter and hadn't noticed that you guys had posted, I think I included everyone but please tell me if not (I didn't tag anybody because I don't know who's in the scene, sorry)
Same, y'all reply pretty fast haha, that's fine though, better than waiting an hour between interactions

I'm so happy 😭 I was so nervous to put something in the interest thread, and I was sure no one would respond 😭 but ya'll really came through. I haven't RPed in years, and I don't think I could have had a better group to get back into things with 💖

I haven't roed in about 7 months because I've been focused on school and other things. So I'm trying to get back into it.

Btw, my wi-fi is coming and going, so sorry if my replies are a bit slow (also it's 11:19 here so I might remain online for a couple of hours, a bit more perhaps).

You're an amazing group, this is a comeback to RPing as well

I'm glad we're on this journey together~ with all that being said though. Is there anything ya'll want to happen in this? Like, throw some plot point ideas you want to so we can always be working up to something. its important to have direction ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back