• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Woke up to 3 pages of posts.....but if its still relevant i was going to have Gwen be a Transfer from another school for reasons.

Put a post up to try and catch up with the group, things did go a little fast so had to skim over most of the posts to throw myself in.

Ah sorry! We were having a lot of fun with it last night ☺ Does anyone need a quick summary or are we all good to go? Also, I think we should work on breaking up our characters a little. There are way more than us than I ever thought there would be. We could have us go to class in smaller groups or something so that not all what? Ten of us? Are trying to interact all at once 😂

Ah sorry! We were having a lot of fun with it last night ☺ Does anyone need a quick summary or are we all good to go? Also, I think we should work on breaking up our characters a little. There are way more than us than I ever thought there would be. We could have us go to class in smaller groups or something so that not all what? Ten of us? Are trying to interact all at once 😂
I have to agree having us all grouped like this is rather difficult to keep up with.

I wake up from my nap hoping to see some posts, but all I get is crickets and loneliness 😭 Where is everyone? Busy day?

I wake up from my nap hoping to see some posts, but all I get is crickets and loneliness 😭 Where is everyone? Busy day?
Perhaps the "start high" was all burned out with all these three paragraph posts made between 15 mins of each other lol, and were already gonna be on our third page at Main. Been waiting for others to post myself as well since I'm the last one to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back