• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My internet has been out all day and I'm so lost right now.
We transitioned to the classes, so freshmen and sophomores are together and Juniors and Seniors during hero classes. What we are doing is complementing what was said in the transition post with the experience of each character walking from de cafeteria towards the classroom.

EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid As a fellow freshman, I'll have Aden interact with ya shortly, unless someone has already written one paragraph in to interacting with you first, then by all means lol

Not sure how to do that exactly tho; ma boi isn't exactly the kind of person to be in the initiative xd Was thinking Aden would holler over because they look like a confused, fellow freshman, I guess?

Last edited:
oop- you don't need to but I really appreciate it ^^

I know my kid won't be very responsive, but unwanted attention is always something to work with so hey, that works

I really had it set in my mind too. I was like damn, Quinn is gonna go with the Juniors and Amie is gonna miss him. But all is well! 😂😂 I really don't know where I got the idea. Give me a little while and I'll get my reply up~

Oh wait, weren't Freshmen & Sophomores/Juniors & Seniors put in the same classroom? Must have misread again, since I haven't been describing the sophomores presence in the room

Honestly not even sure anymore. I figured it could be like, same hall, some intermingling classes? Since adding the freshman to the sophomores would bump it from 4 to 6, which is counter productive to why we separated to begin with. But we can still be in the same class if you want ☺

Honestly not even sure anymore. I figured it could be like, same hall, some intermingling classes? Since adding the freshman to the sophomores would bump it from 4 to 6, which is counter productive to why we separated to begin with. But we can still be in the same class if you want ☺
Nah, it's totes fine since I finally have a grademate lol, just wanted to make sure before I address someone that's not in the room.

Guess I'll have to wait for the teacher to arrive then.

I said it in the first page that the pros can teach what they want. But man. What should they teach? Every single one has a different field of expertise. Maybe the pros should rotate between grades to give the students a full experience?

I said it in the first page that the pros can teach what they want. But man. What should they teach? Every single one has a different field of expertise. Maybe the pros should rotate between grades to give the students a full experience?
That sounds good. Block Buster is just your average physical boutin' hero, so he can teach fighting and all that. Red Web is intriguing yet still has to be a Hero class too. I can still put control of the teacher if y'all want, or no wait, we can just have them act accordingly in our own post so y'all don't have to wait for me for that. Rotating between grades makes for different sort of experiences as the plot calls for it.

Don’t feel pressured, y’all are freshman. You should take your time to get your suits and hero names and stuff~~~

Honestly we can have as many teachers as necessary. It is a high school, there's plenty to go around 😂 if you want to make another pro hero, by all means go ahead~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back