• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The first day should probably just be for setting up the class structure. Since the contents of the classes won't be too plot significant, we could probably skip a head a week in school time. Or maybe just long enough to get to some big class projects that folks can work on from home.

Something like that could prompt large groups of player characters to hang out beyond class hours, bringing them closer to the break in conflict.

Something could happen that clues one or more of them into what exactly's happening, or something else to set off some kind of mystery solving plot thread.

I think it should! Someone could have a run in, tell the group about it the next day (or over text that night?)
Totally, keeps the momentum of the Rp if we do it "tonight". Characters getting each other's contacts sounds like a fun small event waiting to happen, but would be realistic if just told the next day too.

Like like, for instance:

Say someone's working on a project near a place that just so happens to be getting broken into. They hear the sound of commotion, but are unable to apprehend the perpetrator because of either the thief's quirk or outside interference from accomplices. They give their testimonies and whatnot, but feel as though being the first people to actually interact with the criminal in some way, that they can piece together the crimes themselves and stop them before they can get away with anything else.

Perhaps the encounter leads them to seeking students from other classes for help.

Like like, for instance:

Say someone's working on a project near a place that just so happens to be getting broken into. They hear the sound of commotion, but are unable to apprehend the perpetrator because of either the thief's quirk or outside interference from accomplices. They give their testimonies and whatnot, but feel as though being the first people to actually interact with the criminal in some way, that they can piece together the crimes themselves and stop them before they can get away with anything else.

Perhaps the encounter leads them to seeking students from other classes for help.
Yes! So yes! I love it :D

Like like, for instance:

Sounds amazing

Also, @ those currently related to the quirk apprehension test (calling it like I'm quickly rushing it), I'd like to continue what's really in store but some have yet to reply such as EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid and the one sophomore I can't remember from the top of my head, but my character's still open if ya want to interact with hem.

I want to say yes please and oh god it'll be too many of us again XD
Well, seniors and juniors are still in, but we could go outside in order to showcase quirks and see the support team. We don't have to interact with everyone, I mean perhaps someone like Ashley that is good friends with Amaryllis, but we can just mention their presence rather than interacting with absolutely everyonr, idk

I want to say yes please and oh god it'll be too many of us again XD

Well, if there's more than one class joining up anyway, that'll probably happen no matter what.

Just gotta make sure to split the interactions into groups of two or three out there and thing should turn out fine. Maybe have the support gear set up on several carts, and the students who need them to show off can pick one to gather near.

Well, if there's more than one class joining up anyway, that'll probably happen no matter what.

Just gotta make sure to split the interactions into groups of two or three out there and thing should turn out fine. Maybe have the support gear set up on several carts, and the students who need them to show off can pick one to gather near.
I think this is a neat solution.

No its fine, I think we can handle it fine. I just think its funny 😂 😂 there's just so many of us 😂
Yeah, this is why I have it like that, in two's and threes so it's not too many, but nothing's stopping y'all to talk to other groups atm too if that limit is too short :p

I look away for thirty minutes and y'all are setting stuff up without me? Unbelievable. I am hurt.

Now as for, as for the breaking and entering thing, How about one of the support characters gets robbed? It'll help set up for how they find the culprit, say what they stole had some kind of tracking device.

I look away for thirty minutes and y'all are setting stuff up without me? Unbelievable. I am hurt.

Now as for, as for the breaking and entering thing, How about one of the support characters gets robbed? It'll help set up for how they find the culprit, say what they stole had some kind of tracking device.
That's what I was thinking, I love the idea Grieve had, but put it much more together. Could give an incentive for the students to want to tackle this themselves or something.

That's what I was thinking, I love the idea Grieve had, but put it much more together. Could give an incentive for the students to want to tackle this themselves or something.
Really the only problem would be how to construct the situation so that everyone is motivated to go?

Yeah getting us support types involved has been my major worry so far, but good to know Yak over here's already got some ideas.

Really the only problem would be how to construct the situation so that everyone is motivated to go?
True. Having it so that the support person, instead of their neighbor, being stolen from has a reason, but the others?

Just some dumb spitball ideas, but what if the hero they ask help from fits their support items or something. Or maybe one the led to another, and, well, y'know, said support member just trusts them to help them out.

I think Red Web should be a confidant for them. Working with a Pro Hero is always a good motivation for students. Unless they should work to hide it from him instead? 🤔 The glory of cracking a case a Pro Hero couldn't even solve

I think Red Web should be a confidant for them. Working with a Pro Hero is always a good motivation for students. Unless they should work to hide it from him instead? 🤔 The glory of cracking a case a Pro Hero couldn't even solve
Most definitely the latter. For the tension of the consequences after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back