• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Frostbuny

~*soft baby*~
Note: Check the "lore" link above first~!

Amaryllis

The air was hot around her, and the smell of summer still hasn't faded. She yearned for the sweet taste of watermelon and the refreshing coolness of the beach. She doesn't get that luxury anymore; she was outside of her high school with a sweat forming on her temple. They say the first day of school is the most nerve wracking. No one knows what to actually expect. Amie had seen the cutesy movies of girl meets boy and social outcast turns into a prep, but her freshman year taught her that these were all tropes to rope and audience in. She now knew better than to assume these tropes were realistic, but she always dreamed and wondered if it could actually held some value or truth. Her legs shook as she approached the front doors to the school. Students rushed passed her in animated conversation; she held her breath at the sight of the older students, and she avoided getting too close to her peers. The sound of their chatter pierced her nerves, and she felt like throwing up. The fear of the unknown always made her anxious, but she had to keep on marching until she made it to class.

She stepped inside, and the chatter grew louder. Principal Beaufort stood in the center of the entrance hall gathering the students. His voice was loud and cheerful. He was a chubby man with pink cheeks and a kind smile. He was the younger brother of one of the founders, and he always maintained a kind atmosphere to him. No one was sure what his quirk was, but they wouldn't be surprised if it had anything to do with his patience and love for his students. "Good morning everyone! Mornin'! Come over here, I have an announcement!" his voice, as much as he projected, didn't carry well over the gathering student body. Amie went over to the side of the room so she wouldn't be in the way. The population of the school was very small, so enough of the students could fit in the entrance hall fairly easily. It was better than gathering them in the auditorium; this way even the late students could hear whatever speech he was going to go on about.

The school itself was not the prettiest. Their colors were a spirited white and gold, and the founders made sure to decorate the entire school in it. Everything had yellow and glitter gold accents. The lockers, the floor, the walls, and even the water fountains. It was a fairly new school, so it didn't have too many damages. But students will be students, and some part of the school were already defaced. Some of the walls had writing on them from pencils and pens. Some tiles were broken from overuse and unexpected quirk activation. There was old gum under almost every desk, and windows hadn't been cleaned since the school was created. The only thing they really pay to have up-kept was the lawn, but that was only once a month.

Amie's eyes wandered as she looked at everyone in the hall already. Old students, new students. The freshman seemed to group together on one side of the principal, but most of the seniors had already left to class. Amie didn't mind listening to their principal's spiels, but she could understood why you wouldn't want to hear the same things four years in a row.

Computing Magus Computing Magus BB Hawken BB Hawken Nessi Nessi MegMath13 MegMath13 Funyarinpa Funyarinpa Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Superfly47 Superfly47 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Name: Aden Sycamore
Mentions: None

Aden has always been pretty much forced to make his way to these sort of things early, but he would have done to go here nonetheless even if not told to. He wanted to see what the school was like and so that he didn't miss out on anything. He almost always did eventually even if he tried his hardest, though, but this time would be different.

Aden had made his way somewhat in the middle of things, nowhere near the back but not exactly on the forefront. Just enough to hear more clearly and distance. Aden looked around the various people around, most especially the students of course since those were what's many. To people living in a world with Quirks, seeing the various colors and shapes was understandably deemed normal, and try as he might, only few catch his eye, in terms of appearance anyhow.

Many were quite older than him, so he was a bit nervous, simply wondering if his gonna be classmates would be nice to him and everyone. He, well, hoped that going along with (what he hopes are) the freshman near the principal would be good so that they know of him better by looks. Aden was playing the long game. In any case, he hopes his hopes weren't too high of an expectation​

Quinn O'Reilly

"Who to be today, who to be today."
The simple phrase echoed around the empty apartment as a Quinn joyfully sang it over and over, it was the hardest decision of the day so far and one that required a lot of thought. It was his second year at B.U. now and he was sure most of his fellow Sophomores would be already used to the whole gender façade that Quinn liked to pull, but today wasn't just any day it was the first of many days he could use to screw with the new fresh meat and that was too good of an opportunity to miss. With that in mind, Quinn got to work going into his 'female mode' which took a bit more effort than his 'male mode' but overall the effort was worth it. Tying his hair back into a ponytail and leaving his fringe his hair was ready, next came the makeup and over time Quinn had noticed that subtle makeup was all he needed a touch of mascara to make his eyelashes pop and just a little gloss made him good to go.

Quinn got ready the leave his apartment his school supply bag, which was full of various candy, in hand, he left his apartment before freezing outside, something was missing but what it can't have been his school supplies they were in his hand shrugging Quinn set off towards the school. She was one like many who attended the school who were lucky enough to live in walking distance no awkward taxi drive, no making small talk with the parents just a nice simple walk filled with music Quinn reached into his pocket as it dawned on him, he forgot his most important thing...his headphones. The dread quickly overcame Quinn before a devilish smile overtook his face, he'll just have to bug people to get through the day. The spring quickly returned to the male's step as he quickly arrived at B.U. school's front gate.

Quinn spent a few minutes lollygagging at the gate watching each and every person that entered, his eyes fixated on anyone he didn't know he was freshy hunting and scoping out possible targets to mess with over the coming year, he had always found that the shy or overconfident ones were the best to screw with but for the few minutes he spent scoping out the talent and non-fit that category so he very quickly got bored. Quinn finally decided it was about time to head inside and no doubt listen to the same speech for the second year in a row, if what any of the junior's or seniors says is true it'll be basically word for word the same but he wasn't going for the speech he was going to see if he could catch any of his friends or classmates from the year before.

Quinn headed directly towards the hall and upon arriving his eyes began scouting for anyone that he recognized until his eyes finally set on a brunette girl. Quinn began thinking he recognised the face but her name alluded him they never spent much time together last year, it was almost like a lightbulb appeared above the boys head as the name Amaryllis came to mind. Now that Quinn had her name it was go time. Quinn quietly moved behind the girl before swing his arms around her shoulders and hugging her. "Amaryllis how you been girl? I've not seen you in ages." Quinn's playful nature came out heavily in his speaking as he unlatched himself from the girl, the two may not have been close or even friends but to Quinn everyone was just a friend in waiting.

Interactions: Frostbuny Frostbuny

Amaryllis

She saw them before they even reached her. She saw Quinn around very often last year; they were an enigma to her. She loved the energy they carried every where they went, but it was a storm to watch from afar. Not to mention that their pronouns were beyond her. They were definitely pretty in that rare kinda way that made her knees shake and blood rush to her cheeks. She didn't think she was exceptionally shy, but she always got overly nervous at the sight of a pretty face. She averted her gaze and twiddled with the threads at the bottom of her sweater. "I've been fine. Summer passed really fast," she mumbled out. She felt the bubbling of her emotions rise up her spine, and she willed the physical reaction down. If she cried on the first day of school, she'll never get over it. If she talked through it, maybe it'll go away faster. "U-Uhm... How was your summer? I heard there was a lot of breaking and entering last month, so I hope everyone made it through that okay..." her voice wandered off. She heard on the news maybe ten times over the past month that there have been cases of breaking and entering around their city. The heroes had a hard time catching the person responsible, and she hasn't heard of their arrest to date. She worries about leaving home sometimes with the fear of a criminal twisting her stomach into knots.

Amie stepped away from Quinn just enough to get some of her own personal space back. She forced a smile in hopes it would trick her brain into thinking it was a perfectly normal situation not worth getting worked up about. "Not to mention," she continued, "I heard the hero that was working on the case will be teaching here this year!" She grinned genuinely at that. The excitement of being taught by real heroes filled her with pure joy for the coming school year. "He's from the big city, so he's seen way more than any of the teachers here." Her fingers curled together and she swayed a little. Her mood was lifted, and her plan to talk through it worked. She always wondered if she should see a doctor or therapist to get medication for her swelling emotions, but she had no way to pay for it. She had to deal with the waves as they come, and hope she never drowns in it. Lest she cries until her face burns off. She tried not to dwell on thoughts like that.

The principal was still wrangling the students in, chipper as ever. "You'll all get free breakfast at the end of this if you just listen to me for a little while!" Amie giggled. He was resorting to bribery.

BB Hawken BB Hawken

With a heavy yawn, Nikkolaüs moved to hit snooze on his alarm for the nth time that morning before he decided that he should probably check what time it was before doing so. Ah, that's not fantastic. Well past time to get on the bus, it's long gone no doubt. He really didn't want to bother his mother so early in the morning, since she took the late shift at the OR last night. Maybe working all night wasn't the best idea, especially since he knew that the first day of school was today. He wasn't exactly a star student, but he wasn't going to be a flunked out fool either. Of course, this would be the perfect time for testing; he did all that work last night but relinquished his resolve to the night, deciding that today would be better. It was.

Nikkolaüs stumbled down the stairs and into his garage, and after opening the garage door he stomped up to a stool on the far side of the room. On it was a backpack. Slipping it on he whispered to himself.

"Please work." And it did.

With the push of a button wired into the right strap, the bag hissed to life spraying hydraulic steam all around. The parts inside whirred fervently and unfolded as they attached themselves to various parts of Nikkolaüs' body. Wrapping the whole of his legs, the new weight felt almost too heavy. The spine-like structure of the arms crawled down and formed his gauntlets over his hands. The cloths brought themselves over him to become the overcoat as the hood popped over his head. Then finally, the mask. Cut like the slices of a pie, the crawled up his neck and over his head before slamming shut and lighting up. The HUD flashed over his eyes before he was spoken to.

"Good morning, sir."

"Close the door on my way out, will ya pal?"

With that, Nikkolaüs burst off at the speed of sound; of course not literally, but he'd get there eventually. Of course, sixty-five miles per hour is nothing to scoff at. Admittedly, this is probably very illegal. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I suppose. And in almost no time at all, he was at the school. Still weary of the fact that he probably isn't allowed the public use of his support items, he rolled around to the backside of the school to put his stuff away. In what he considered a safe spot, Nikkolaüs made to retract his suit. With this new mobile mode, he could suit up at a moment's notice, and back into hiding as a civilian just as fast. At least, once he got the kinks out. It seems the suit didn't want to return to its bag form, or it wanted to but was finding some trouble. Not great. So, he was stuck with a messy amalgamation of gears and metal plates strapped to his back. He'd no doubt have to fish out each mechanism to find what went wrong later.

"Ugh, I was hoping for an easy morning."

Well there was one thing that could cheer him up. It is the first day of school. If it's anything like the last two years, finding Principal Beaufort and listening to him ramble a tad means free breakfast!

Quinn O'Reilly

Priceless was the first word that popped into Quinn's mind this is the type of reaction he loves getting. He very quickly lumps people into three categories depending on their reaction, those who are not affected by it who he refers to as boring, those who reaction just like Amaryllis who he refers to as mess-able, those who join in with his fun who he refers to as fun, and while they is a fourth it's not often anyone gets put in that and even though he'll interact with anyone he definitely has a preference on who he likes to hang around with. Quinn watched Amaryllis rather closely the way her eyes instantly jumped away from him, the way she began mess with the threads of her sweater but something about her reaction was strange, it wasn't embarrassment, nor her being shy but more her protecting herself. "Oh god please don't tell me she's a category 4" The thought came to his mind category 4 the ones that can't take a joke or more clearly the ones that can't put up with Quinn's eccentric nature.

As Amaryllis's mouth opened it set Quinn at ease it didn't seem like she was a category four, just a normal category two. "I can agree with that like one second Summer was here and boom now we are back here." Quinn's voice was much plainer than at first the playful nature mostly gone. "My summer was pretty cool I got a girlfriend who left me after thinking I was a guy, I also got a boyfriend...who left me thinking after thinking I was a girl I just can't win." Quinn said acting like it actually bothered him before letting out a little laugh. Quinn listened to Amaryllis talking about the breaking and entry situation and swiftly rolled his eyes Quinn made it his business to ignore the news too much negativity for his liking, the second part of the conversation caught his ears and got him a lot more interested. A big city hero was going to be teaching here that thought excited Quinn mostly because he would have all sorts of fun and exciting stories and Quinn would have fun getting them out of the hero.

Quinn was a bit taken back by the change of Amaryllis attitude from the start of the conversation until now and the change brought a smile to Quinn's face as he came to a realization why she was a hero nerd or at least it seemed that way. "That should be awesome having a hero from a big city teaching us is going to be badass, just think of all the cool stories and knowledge he can share." Quinn's excitement levels seemed to match Amaryllis's however Quinn's was a bit more vocal excitement. Upon the mention of food Quinn subconsciously reached into his bag and pulled out a lollipop he didn't care about a free breakfast he had his breakfast in his bag. Tilting his bag slightly forward he showed the content of the bag towards Amaryllis and inside of it was just full of various sweets. "Want anything?"

Interactions: Frostbuny Frostbuny

Amaryllis

She reached up to twirl her curls around her finger as she listened to Quinn talk. The idea of dating was never anywhere near the top of her priority list. Amie couldn't think of a time where she had any genuine crushes on anyone, but Quinn was so beautiful that it made sense they would be the object of many people's affection. She felt at ease with an easy flowing conversation like this. The chatter was beyond her ears, and she felt the stiffness of her shoulders slowly melt. The tears won't come for a while, she thought. It was reassuring knowing there was at least one person in the school that could relax her this fast. She loved this positive energy - it was like resetting a timer on her poison. "I think you'll find someone that like you just the way you are any day now. I mean, you're Quinn," she blushed a bit at the sentiment. "Ah- anyways, yeah. I think it would be amazing to meet someone from the city."

She jumped at the sight of the bag being full of sweets. She didn't have too big a sweet tooth, but she could never turn down an offer. "Oh wow, thank you," she said. Amie reached into the bag and pulled out a smaller piece of candy. She played with the wrapping on it instead of eating it. Her eyes wandered around the hall that was quickly filling. The announcement was going to happen soon. Her stomach growled at the thought of real food. She forgot to eat before leaving that morning. Not my fault it takes thirty minutes to do my hair. Her eyes widened when she saw a particular freshman standing in his group. She recognized him from around her neighborhood. They lived on the same street. She wracked her brain for his name. She was sure she talked to him in middle school a couple of times on the way home. Oh! She waved to get his attention. "Aden! You go here now?" she called out to him. She was in high spirits now, and she hoped to keep this energy going. Besides, helping out a freshman was the least she could do on the first day of school. She turned back to Quinn, "Do you know your schedule yet? I think they gave me a hero class first thing, so that's going to be fun~!"

BB Hawken BB Hawken Computing Magus Computing Magus

Nikkolaüs waltzed into the main hall without much thought, not beyond his suit predicament and a lust for food in literally any form. He managed to find the snare in the parts and with a quick tug, it snapped shut very abruptly. That is, of course, not without catching the skin of his thumb. With a quick 'fuck' under his breath, he quickly put his thumb in his mouth. He could taste the iron of his blood. Ouch. Fortunately, that meant he had solved the first of his problems. With a free mind, he now made an effort to examine his surroundings. There were student everywhere, mostly first years. Scanning meticulously, he took count of the mutation ratio among them. Not as many as last year, he'd have to put together a thorough statistic together sometime. Over at the side of the room, Nikkolaüs recognized some faces. One, he couldn't put his name to. She was a rather attractive girl, her hair well framing her face which adhered quite close to the golden ratio. The other though, he remembered quite well. Quinn O'Reilly. This guy, Nikkolaüs wasn't very amused by. The ambiguity of his gender has been used to create 'humor' at Nikkolaüs' expense a number of times last year. He otherwise hasn't interacted with him.

Nikkolaüs was about to turn away, find somewhere else to be. That is until he saw--

"Want anything?"

A fat bag of sweets. Thicc stacks of candy. As hungry as he was, Nikkolaüs couldn't resist. He snuck up, while the other girl was busy calling to someone else.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh. What've you got in there pal?"

BB Hawken BB Hawken Frostbuny Frostbuny Computing Magus Computing Magus

((Okay I just have to say this. Ya'll are such strong writers 😭 💖 It just had to be said. I am very impressed and very happy. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program))

Mentions: Frostbuny Frostbuny Yakov011001 Yakov011001 BB Hawken BB Hawken

Aden couldn't wait a bit more, the freshmen already seemed to know each other, and most others understandably keep to themselves with their phones and such. Frankly, it was kinda embarrassing going around in his get up as if he's already in his hero costume, made him think if others thought of him as pretentious or something. Ah, the anxiety. Calming himself as he sweeps his unkempt hair with one hand and playing around with a loose thread in the other, Aden spun around at the mention of his name.

If it was not mother, it was a neighbor who would call him.

He preferred calling her that in his head since he didn't get it the first few times, and said times were some time ago. Amy. Simple and obvious. She was with some other people. He's absolutely glad someone would take notice of him and of course not from a sort of stranger. Without wanting to look around, he decided he might as well make his way to her and her group, hoping to at least finally get to know his neighbor better.

"Well, uh what's up?" Aden said happily. He sat down on some seat behind them, hoping not to get in their way much. So this was where the cool kids sat. Aden couldn't believe he just did this. Hopefully her friends don't mind too much.

Quinn O'Reilly

Just from this simple conversation Quinn already had something to regret, that they hadn't talked earlier. While at the start of the conversation Quinn had his doubts on whether Amaryllis would be able to put up with Quinn the doubt's had already been set aside Quinn was very quick to make his mind up about people either he liked you or he didn't and while you'll most likely fall under one of his four categories that wouldn't change the fact that the fun-loving male would still talk to you like you was his best friend. The next part of the conversation completely threw Quinn off his game compliments was something he was used to but the phrasing of Amaryllis's compliment was different, simple but implied strangely a lot. "Awe your just such a cutie." While usually, Quinn's compliments were to install some sort of a reaction this one was genuine even if coming from the Quinn it would sound sarcastic. "I tot's agree I've been stuck in this small place for long enough it's time to hear what the big city holds."

Watching as Amaryllis took a piece of candy only to being torturing the wrapper made Quinn smile it was the simple things that people did that Quinn found the most interesting. Amaryllis attention seemed to fall elsewhere and as it did another voice caught Quinn's ears, another voice she recognised and this one she didn't even need to think about to remember that it was Nikkolaüs. A name that Quinn remembers as one of the first people unfortunate enough to have Quinn's messing with wrath unleashed on them. "Candy a metric shit ton of it, you name it and chances are I've got it, need it for my quirk, so I carry a bunch around with me." Quinn said turning the bag toward him and showing the content of it. A satisfying crunch signed the end of Quinn's first lollipop and one again Quinn's hand reached in and as if she knew exactly where one was another left and swiftly entered her mouth. "Why want some?" Quinn had enough to go around hell she always ensures to pack extra just in case of emergencies.

As the person Amaryllis called over arrived Quinn looked him up and down and just as she thought from first glance this was someone she didn't know which meant he was most likely a freshman. Quinn watched as he took a seat behind the trio and changed his face into a bright smile, cocked his head sideways and gave him a simple wave yet oddly flirtatious when combining all three actions. Quinn quickly made a mental note to introduce himself after his current conversations got to a point where he could pause. "Oh no way, guess we have the same class but I agree it's going to be hella fun." Quinn's conversation quickly switched from Nikkolaüs to answering Amaryllis's question.

Interactions:
Frostbuny Frostbuny Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Computing Magus Computing Magus

Nikkolaüs took a moment to scan the bag of candy. Christ alive! It was an entire store's worth in there! King-sized everything.

"You even have Whatchamacallits!? You're a god among men."

He yoinked one out of the bag, devouring it at a startling pace. He took a spot in front of the three, just standing. Didn't even make an effort to sit down. As he chomped, he became quite quiet. Speak when spoken to, I suppose. He looked across to the three; here, he would observe. There's a lot to extract from a person beyond one's words, but they way they carry those words. He might just learn a thing or two from this lot.

BB Hawken BB Hawken Computing Magus Computing Magus Frostbuny Frostbuny

Madeline bounced a little as she walked after saying goodbye to her father she walked into the already crowded building and made her way over towards the side of the room so that she wouldn't feel claustrophobic. It was one of those things for her that was a big issue, especially with her quirk, although she could trade places with anything if there were too many things around it, it was near impossible for her to get use. She glanced around trying to find someone that she thought might be nice. She walked towards the walk and fiddled with her blue hair as she bit down on her lip, normally she would be energetic but she was in a surrounding that was completely new to her. She had moved to the town where the school was located about a week ago and hadn't really had time to make friends before the new school year began.

(I'm so sorry that it's short..)

Amaryllis

She always noticed the boy's attire first. She wished her mind wouldn't jump straight to judgement, but he always wore the flashiest things. He stood out from a crowd. "Just waiting for this all to get started. I'm so hungry," she shared her current predicament. She took a seat beside him and shrugged off her backpack to the floor by her feet. It was a bright pink covered in nerdy pins she collected over the years. She really loved pink; there was something about the soft, cotton candy color that filled her with joy. And she needed all the pieces of happiness she could get. "Have you been doing okay? I haven't spoken to you since I got here..." she let the words trail off. She decided to stop playing around with the candy and finally open it up. She slipped it between her lips. Her stomach gurgled in protest - candy before breakfast wasn't the healthiest for her. Amie was sure she would die from starvation. She sunk deeper into the bench. "I wish he would just start already-"

"Listen everyone! It's finally time. Silence! Alright. I want to start this off with a hello. I hope everyone woke up with a smile today. I want to share some thoughts with you all," the principal began his spiel. Amie knew he did this to start the school year off right, but he really did know how to drone on and on about nonessentials. "...and never forget the reason we have gathered in these halls. B.U. has a saying, and you'll memorize it till the day you retire. Be Unapologetically You! Be You! Now with that said, I will call forth my Senior Reps. They will guide the freshman to where they need to go. They are your resources, ask them any questions you have, and they will hopefully answer. And without further ado! Free breakfast is in the caf."

It was the only sign they needed. The students scrambled past the principal towards the cafeteria. Their loud chatter filled Amie's ears again, and she felt her whole body tense. She had to be careful not to fall into her habits. "U-Uhm!" she quickly tried to get the attention of the boys around her. "W-Would ya'll like to eat together? It's okay if you don't, I thought it would be nice to stick together..." her voice grew weaker with every word. Being alone always made her more nervous than usual. She would eat alone if she had to, but she would rather avoid it all together. That's why she called over Aden; it was a little lonely to be a freshman in a hero high school on the first day. It was just as the thought settled into her mind that she saw a girl walk though the doors. Amie had never seen her before, and she looked beyond nervous. Maybe another freshman? Amie stood up and put her backpack back on.

"U-Uh, hey! Do you want to join me for breakfast?" she called out to the girl. Amie had to fight down a fierce blush when she realized how gorgeous the girl was. Pretty faces. Her knees grew weak, but she was not going to abandon someone with no one else to talk to.

MegMath13 MegMath13 Yakov011001 Yakov011001 BB Hawken BB Hawken Computing Magus Computing Magus Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Anxiety in intense social situations, but the drive to push past that and even reach out to others in seemingly similar situations. Nikkolaüs was impressed, even if she struggled she no doubt possessed the drive of a hero. Turning to whomever she had just called out to, he greeted her as well.

"Mornin' friend. Join us, we don't bite," He turned to Quinn, with a face. "Er-- He might."

MegMath13 MegMath13 BB Hawken BB Hawken Frostbuny Frostbuny Computing Magus Computing Magus Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Joe woke up at four in the morning, (he always liked to wake up before dawn since it was still too dark to wear his glasses but too bright for him to feel comfortable) His house had very dim light bulbs since both his parents and himself had a hard time with bright lights, he was always the first one to be awake. As always he washed and got dressed. "I've always hated this colour," he said referring to the school uniform while looking at it with a sense of nostalgia, after all, it was his last year at his school. His mother always enjoyed looking at him get ready for school, since he used his shadows to have extra arms and looked like an octopus, dangling books, his helmet, shoes, pencils... Joe's room was on the third floor of his house, a small triangular shaped attic that he loved. His mother called him for breakfast and he went down. After breakfast, Joe grabbed his bike and rode to school.

He always enjoyed his rides school, he loved how the moisture that came from the lake felt on his face as well as the sounds of the forest. He carried a small radio in his bike's basket that was always tuned in the jazz station, it gave him peace. "My last year huh, such a silly thing, *blink* and it's over, I wonder what adventures this year will bring to me, who will I meet". joe kept riding and as he approached the school he turned off the radio and took his lock out of his bag. After securing his bag in the parking lot he proceeded to walk towards the entry hall, he was always one of the first people to arrive, he hated calling attention and preferred quiet environments, so having a couple of minutes fo silence at school was just ideal.

After twenty minutes of peace, more student began to arrive, the new freshmen filled with excitement and fear, sophomores happy to come back after tasting highschool, juniors eager to make the most out of high school and then seniors with nostalgia in their eyes. Joe sat down in a corner after the principal arrived, it was the fourth time he heard this speech, as the principal spoke Joe mocked him silently saying all the parts he knew by heart. After the speech was over he walked to the cafeteria among the other students when he was stopped by the principal, Joe thought it was because of his mockery, but before he could make up an excuse the principal asked him to guide some freshmen throughout the day with the help of some sophomores, as he pointed a table where some students were seating. Joe agreed (as if he had any other choice) and began walking towards the table.

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Frostbuny Frostbuny

Madeline nearly jumped out of her skin as someone addressed her and she smiled brightly holding out her hand, "I'd love too, Does he do that a lot? I'm Madeline by the way!" She asked the girl that had asked her to eat breakfast with her. It was only then that she realized how hungry she was. Sometimes chewing gum didn't make up for the fact that you hadn't eaten that day. She wondered what year the girl was in. She was still nervous but if she could figure out what she was doing and then she started giggling as she walked closer to the group, "I'm Madeline Ross, it's nice to meet you all." She smiled a little, "I'm a transfer from another school." She didn't know why she was just saying that, maybe to make a point that she wasn't a freshman?

Frostbuny Frostbuny Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Computing Magus Computing Magus

"Well, a new challenger approaches," Nikkolaüs addressed the senior that approached. "Christ, I wasn't ready for this many people so early."

Nikkolaüs kind of shuffled in his spot, in an attempt to make room for the two who joined the pseudo-circle. This Madeline seemed strange, if only due to the quick attitude change. Her seemingly shy demeanor dissolved immediately. Perhaps just a side-effect of this transfer she mentioned. So, that makes her distinctly not a freshman; however her face shape said she wasn't an upperclassman, as they tend to have sharper shapes, himself included. He also eyed down this senior, he certainly had a presence. He couldn't quite pin it down. Like the antithetical theme to that of his own. Whatever that means.

MegMath13 MegMath13 Computing Magus Computing Magus Frostbuny Frostbuny Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy BB Hawken BB Hawken

"I'm fine, I guess." Aden returned, not knowing how to approach the... small talk? He wasn't sure. He didn't mind and actually seems to like the jovial atmosphere within this particular group. He joked about hanging out more in his head. At any case, he made sure to listen, but just meets the sound with a non chalant face, already forgetting the motto or something. He hoped it wasn't all too important, but he did absorb at least some of it, just in case someone quizzes him. First day sometimes love a quiz of the school to see if you cared. And he did! Hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess I'd like to eat with y'all, if it's not too much trouble." Aden said, as Amy made her way too invite another friend. He sensed her uneasiness, but Amy sure is surprisingly helpful and friendly. "We'll just ask the seniors some questions later." Aden blurted to no one in particular and made to follow suit with the group.

"If I'm the challenger that makes you the challenge, appropriate I guess since I'm in charge of this freshmen for the day as well as you lot, mind if I take a seat?" joe said while reluctantly looking at the Junior that addressed him "What a drag," he said to himself " Of all the juniors Nikkolaüs, well then, let's make the best out of this". Joe proceeded to sit down beside a girl with a sort of wavy brown hair, she was a sophomore if he recalled correctly. "Since we are going to spend the rest of the day together I propose we introduce each other, or at least to me since I crashed late to your party here".

Joe had his trademark emotionless face and glasses on, and although he was always oblivious to it it wasn't always the most welcoming first image

"My name is Joe, my quirk is called darkness, what about you people?".
Frostbuny Frostbuny Yakov011001 Yakov011001 BB Hawken BB Hawken Computing Magus Computing Magus MegMath13 MegMath13

Quinn O'Reilly

Just like that another piece of the candy collection was gone but this time it was a Whatchamacallits, which was rather lucky Quinn really needed to just stop buying anything and everything he doesn't even like peanuts. "You are right I am a god among men, hell I'm even a goddess among women, gender means nothing to me." Sticking out his tongue Quinn spoke his usual playful tone heavily invested in these words it was clear he was back in jokey mode now rather than trying to have an actual conversation. It didn't take long before all of his conversations came to simulations end as the principle began his spiel. As it turned out the seniors and juniors he knew told the truth it really was the exact same clearly the principle lacked a little in the creative aspect, thinking that however, Quinn remembered how hyped this speech got him the first time and more enjoyed it due to the nostalgic effect that overtook him.

The spiel rapidly came to an end and while he could sustain himself with just candy it really wasn't the most healthy of options and some actual substance would be nice. Giving a slight nod to the rest of the group Quinn began to wander off before he heard Amaryllis speak up and offer everyone to come to breakfast with her. The request left Quinn in two mindsets he had friends from last year he wanted to catch up with but at the same time, he really enjoyed the various conversations not to mention the ability to screw with a freshman that Amaryllis knew was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Quinn backed himself out of the conversation slightly allowing everyone else to say their piece, or at least he planned to until Nikkolaüs slight dig at him came out but the comment itself was too fun to not mess with. "Nikkolaüs Butler are you kink-shaming me after everything we did together." Quinn said as he latched himself to one of Nikkolaüs's arms sticking Quinn's tongue out at him just like a child that's gotten away with something.

Quinn quickly detached himself from Nikkolaüs's arm and turned to face Amaryllis who seemed to have become friends with another strange which lead Quinn to believe it was another freshman, what was she some kind of freshman magnet if so Quinn would have to harness that power to use for evil...harmless evil but evil none the less. "I'll join you all for breakfast" Quinn said at this point it may as well have been obvious. Quinn's mental note popped into his mind as he turned to the newcomers. "Names Quinn and my quirks too fun to just tell people but it's nice to meetcha's."

Interactions:
Frostbuny Frostbuny Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Computing Magus Computing Magus MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Last edited:
Still refusing to sit down for whatever ungodly reason, Nikkolaüs smirked at Quinn's attempt to get under his skin. You damn fool, you got too comfortable and now I've gained a resistance to you.

"Kink-shaming is my kink!" He laughed at his own totally original and not stolen joke. "Nikkolaüs Butler, at your service."

Nikkolaüs decided he'd lean on the table a bit, now waiting patiently for everyone else.

BB Hawken BB Hawken Frostbuny Frostbuny Computing Magus Computing Magus MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Now that Aden had some more time where he wasn't absorbed by speeches or conversation, he finally had time to make out what he thought of the group. For Aden, it was as easy for him to begin sizing up a person as is being offered a piece of food.

Amy was someone of course he actually met among the group, and as a good friend, still sometimes forget her full first name, let alone her full name. A nice neighbor, he thought. Pretty tearful, he believes if he got something right, something to do with her quirk he vaguely recalls.

The other girl had tonsa candy, but that's about it as he wasn't paying a lot of attention to everyone anyway and didn't really want to judge or anything. Probably a friend of Amy or one of the others in this group, in particular of the junior, as Aden heard that they were, who looked sharp and calculating themself. There's also the other girl who looked happy, a transfer. Not something you hear every week. So not all of them were freshmen.

As they made their way and sat at a table, a rather imposing Senior came about to discuss stuff with them. Most strikingly their quirks. Aden didn't want to discuss a lot either about it, not that he didn't like his quirk, but he was glad they came by nonetheless.

"I guess it's just nice meeting y'all. Glad you came by the right group of freshmen." Aden added.

Amaryllis

Amie giggled at the joke of Quinn biting. They were a colorful individual, and she isn't surprised his reputation carries across all grades and cliques. "Hello Madeline. I'm Amaryllis. What do you think of the town so far? I really hate it here," she sighed. Now that she was closer to the blue haired girl, she really couldn't lift her gaze to look at her. The tears were threatening to spill. It is a rarity she cries from anything besides pure sadness, but there are the occasions where she cries from embarrassment or even joy. And those emotions win over all else when they do pull her through the literal tear-drop wringer. She instead redirected her attention to the silly remarks Quinn was making. She never thought she would actually be enjoying a conversation with such a school icon like them, and she was a little starstruck by everything they did. They were such an incredible distraction, she might have to hang around them more just to greedily take advantage of their tear repellent humor. Not to mention just how well Nikkolaüs bounced off their energy. Amie was sensitive to the buzz of conversation, but this was such a gentle pillow against her ears that she wondered why she never spoke to all of them before.

The hall began to thin out, and she was relieved that the loud chatter had reduced significantly. Her shoulder relaxed and she was able to focus more on the group around her. "Nice to meet you, Joe. I'm Amaryllis. My quirk is...well..." she trailed off again. It's not that she didn't like talking about her quirk, but something about saying I cry a lot and it burns seemed a little too much for a bunch of strangers. She figured she had nothing to lose though. "Toxic Tears." She shrugged in hopes that they wouldn't pry. It wasn't personal. It was just a downer, and she really didn't want that negativity when the energy was so good.

MegMath13 MegMath13 Yakov011001 Yakov011001 BB Hawken BB Hawken Computing Magus Computing Magus Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

"My Name is Madeline, my quirk is called Switcheroo, It allows me to switch places with things in my line of sight." THe crowds had thinned out some and she was a little more comfortable. She wondered why they wanted to know, then she turned to look at the girl that had first called her over, "Nice to meet you, it's nice, small and quiet just what my dad wanted for us." She said as she started fiddling with her hair again, the girl was pretty that was for certain. She undid her ponytail and started braiding her hair into pigtails. When she was nervous this was one of the things that she did to calm herself down. It also helped her concentrate and not accidentally use her quirk.

BB Hawken BB Hawken Frostbuny Frostbuny Computing Magus Computing Magus Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back