• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Frostbuny

~*soft baby*~
Hello (^-^) I have been really enjoying the thought of doing a My Hero Academia RP but I don't want it too serious. I really want to do something in America with a lesser known school. And everyone works together to show that their quirks are powerful, and along the way they make the school really famous. But between all that, I just want to Rp some dorky kids figuring out life together.

I want it to be super open to anything, anyone can join at any time (as transfers or whatever). Just a feel good RP. Anything goes (as long as its hero high school appropriate).

Age range is freshman to senior. But that's my only limitation, really. Let me know what you think and if your interested ☺

EDIT: We are always open and accepting. You can give me a cute little heads up on here, but please just go to here to make a character :) Thank you so much for taking an interest! 💖

Last edited:
I may be interested, from the intro blurb i take it you mean quirks that are lower scale in general?
I had a idea of a misfit delinquent with a animal type quirk, either Gecko or Badger maybe.

Oh wow, I'm so happy y'all are interested ☺️ I don't want to restrict the quirks. Since it's in America, I want it to be more like "We don't really have the money to go to a giant well known school". So it can be really simple quirks or really exceptional quirks ☺️

Okay hear me out ya'll, I'm a little new here. Do I post a thread to the extra pages for our characters first and then make the main rp thread in groups? I'm sorry if this is annoying 😅

Okay hear me out ya'll, I'm a little new here. Do I post a thread to the extra pages for our characters first and then make the main rp thread in groups? I'm sorry if this is annoying 😅
I do believe so or at least that's what the other roleplay I'm in has done.

I do believe so or at least that's what the other roleplay I'm in has done.
Sounds good, haven't been in RpNation in a long while myself lol. I guess you can make the other threads as well if you have the time atm like a lore/rules tab or OOC.

Thank you for approving my character! I will post later, as its late where I'm from, but I'll make sure to post something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back