• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
Hello!

My name is Madand due to unforeseen circumstances, I binged through another show and became hooked on another sapphic ship.

Oops.

I binged through all of the web series Carmilla (with the exception of the movie, since I can’t find anywhere to watch it) and was surprised I had never heard of it before! Vampires? Sapphic content? Awesome representation? Hell yeah!

What I most fell in love with was the ship of Laura and Carmilla. Hollstein is SO CUTE!

3665EAE3-938A-40A6-ACB0-E6FB4E7000DF.gif

For this roleplay, I’m looking for someone to indulge me in a Carmilla plot, ideally with me playing Carmilla and you playing Laura. However, if you want to play someone else, or an OC, we can brainstorm something! Please note: if romance is to be included, the opposite character should be female or enby.

About me:
- I am 26 years old, and would prefer to play with partners 18+
- I am a graduate student with a part time job and a cat who is VERY needy, so I can’t always respond really quickly all of the time. I do try to get at least a few responses out a day.
- I write 3rd person past tense.
- I am semi-lit and typically write about 2-3 paragraphs, depending on what the scene calls for.
- I have no triggers, but please let me know if you do.
- I only rp in pms or discord, no threads.

Who I’m looking for:
- Someone interested in expanding on the Carmilla universe and help with the plotting.
- Someone who understands romance, while playing a large part in the rp, isn’t the only thing that’s important.
- Someone who loves angst, hurt/comfort, and dramatic plot lines with plenty of fluffy moments added in.
- Someone who enjoys ooc chatting!
- Someone 18+

I look forward to hearing from you. See ya, cupcake ;)

also, here is a sign of good faith present

also, here is a sign of good faith present

Hey, I’m glad you’re interested! Feel free to pm me so we can talk more there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back