• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"WHAT THE!" Stefan exclaimed now struggling to stay afloat "YOU BTRAYED ME! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, GET INTO MY HEART AND SMASH IT TO PIECES, YOUR NOT CUTIES AT ALL, YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN DISGUITING DEMONS!" Stefan conjured the healing energy, but didn't have the focus to properly concentrate the energy.

"Don't panic... we are going to share your sweet heart!" Said one of mermaids before grabbing on his hair and pulling down.
Magi gasped as saw the water coming up and filling the cave. She called on shark's spirit them dived in. She swam as fast as a shark and when reached the end of the tunnel mermaids mistook her with a real shark and fled away. The witch gripped on Stefan's arms and dragged her out of the cave into fresh air.
"You perverts... deserve to just die like that!"
She said as pushed the man to the edge.

(Stefan is a dude...)
Stefan was too busy gasping for air to focus on. He was now bruised on his chest and back for the fast shark turned whitch pushed him hard towards the rocks.

(Dragged him out... sorry)

The shark spirit left Magi as soon as she breathed in air. She climbed out of the water and helped Stefan out as well. "Hey... now... don't act so pathetic! I expected more of you... like... you could cast a spell to help yourself?" She spoke softly. Now that the crew had left the island she had the man all to herself.

"I'm not a skilled wizard or warlock or anything like that, I'm only an amateur going to a far away land to harness my natural powers!" Exclaimed Stefan "I can't concentrate energy when I'm distressed because I don't know how to concentrate in such an event!"

"Then don't follow voices that no one else hears!" Magi spoke calmly and laid back on the rocky surface to rest her wet body. "Still... you have the talent. I like gifted men!" She said softly.

Stefan was flattered, Gradinan women never would've gone for him, they almost always preffered stronger men who took on a hard physical job. "Wow, thank you" Said Stefan "but i'm not THAT gifted though, or at least not compared to others."

Magi sat straight and looked at the humble guy. "But those others you are talking about are not here." She said then slightly bent closer to him. "To be honest... I'm jealous! Can you show me what you can do?"

"Well" said stefan before vanishing from view to reapear on the opposite rocks from Magi "I can do this!" Stefan called out before conjuring a fireball and hurling flame into the ocean.

Magi clapped her hands once. "Is it illusion or are these really happening physically?" She asked with amazement.

'Can I advance in that kind of magic with his power?'
Magi wondered and got to her feet.
"Well... I'm dried... lets go back to the village. I'd like to talk to you more later." She said.

"Okay" stefan said teleporting over to Magi's side as captain Fetri navigated toward his ship ecen though he was still a sizable distance from it.

Magi went back to her village gladly. Everything had went on so smoothy that she felt something must be wrong. She still was cautious about taking Stefan's power but on the other hand, if she hesitated and kept the pale man with her for long her people would suspect her. Thus, instead of going to the village which was mostly made of tents, she took the starter wizard to a cottage near the village. "We usually live in tents but during those months that we work on farms this cottage is used for corps and equipment." She said and led him in. The cottage was full of agricultural tools. "Please rest for a while, dear guest. I'm going back to the village to bring you some meal. After that exciting swim you must be hungry!" She smiled and winked.

Stefan put his trust in Magi as she led him to the quant-looking farmhouse cottage. He was speechless before going into the cottage where he said "You bet I am" Stefan said looking around this native barn "just bring back some food and we'll be okay."

Magi waved as walked lazily toward her village. 'We will be ok? Which we? He and who?' She thought as increased her pace. 'What if... is he really thinking of me and him?! Disgusting...' The girl shivered at the thought and embrace herself.
Once she reached the village went straight to meet Mitra who was still unconscious and Magi's old aunt was nursing her. The witch waited for the old woman to leave then get close to the patient and touched her forehead to find her too hot. She pulled her hand back in surprise. Something was wrong but she didn't know what. 'It can only be high fever... she will get better soon and I can take all her languages from her...' She thought then left her aunt's tent to provide some food for the pale man.
Meanwhile, Mitra wasn't in her body. She hadn't passed away yet. Her soul was nearby; watching Fetri rowing toward his ship, Magi lurking in the village and Stefan in the cottage. She had found out what was going on but couldn't save herself. Mitra focused on the cottage and went inside waiting for the spell caster to sleep or doze off.

"wow! thanks!" said Stefan eating some of the food "I understand that we pook freakish to you, but if we can continue this, I could take you right back to our land if you wish" Fetri saw the ship in the distance of course not knowing that the crew had let a group of mermen on the ship.

Magi tilted her head. "Continue what?" She asked. She had to finish that annoying guy sooner or her cover would be revealed eventually.
The guy who had lost his voice (I've forgotten his name!) felt uneasy about leaving the land. He had locked his gaze on the ship, frowning deeply. 'No one... why can't I see anyone on watching post?' He asked himself and looked at Fetri then pointed at his eyes then the ship hoping that the captain could answer him.

(Ben) Fetri looked at Ben knowing his non talking problm "They're probably tending to our wounded as i told them" fetri told him as they approached the ship.
"Oh! sorry!" Stefan akwardly stated realizing he was rushing it "If you don't have a marraige comming up would you like to go out with me sometime"

"Go out with you?" Magi asked innocently and poured him wine. "I've responsibilities toward my clan... what about you? Anyone waiting for you out there? Friend? Family?" She had added sleeping medicine to the drink to make Stefan sleep. This way he couldn't go around while she was back with her people.

"Well, I have my own engagements at a magic academy in Selthu, an island, that's why I got on the ship" said Stefan drinking a full glass of wine.

Meanwhile, Fetri had rowed the canoes up to his ship and all of the crew began to climb up into the ship.

'Yes, he drank it and now should fall asleep.' Magi thought and started gathering containers and leftovers. "I've to go back... will be back after sunset..." She said in low tone without directly looking at him.

As he stepped on the deck, Ben found it vacant. He sniffed the air and frowned. The young man opened his mouth to say something was fishy at the point that even smelled like fish but closed it with disappointment. Instead, he draw his dagger and cautiously opened the trap door which led to the storeroom.

"Okay, Magi, I'll be here" said Stefan with a yawn as he consumes more wine. Stefan didn't wonder why he was tired, what mattered was getting a nap so he wounds up falling asleep on the floor of the cottage.

In the store room, two mermen with large staffs have summoned forcefields on all the doors, trapping the crew inside.

The moment Stefan fell asleep, Mitra appeared in his dream. She tried to take him by shoulder and shake him. "We are in trouble... captain is leaving us behind but he is in danger too... we had to go to the mountain... the old woman there can take off the curse of guardians... I can't move... the witch... stop her... save me... please..." She said and slowly faded in thin air. Next scene was a fire dragon waking up in mountain.

Ben closed the door and stepped back. He stopped captain and tried to warn him about danger but only could move his hands and head hastily trying to shake his head while showing gesture of spear throwing by his arms.

"H-HOW" shouted stefan in his dreams before stopping for a moment "How can I go there in my dreams, a real mountain doesn't appear in a realm i make up!"

The mermen pointed their staffs at ben as electric energy began to spark out of the tips of their respective staffs. the captain went down saying "WHATEVER YOUR DOING WITH OUR MEN! STOP OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS!" The mermen not having understood Canabish taunted in their native tounge "WE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND YOU, BUT THEY ARE MINE, OUR WIVE'S AND OUR GUARDIAN'S"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back