• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

The warriors then walked out of the imperial boundries before stopping at the villaige atop groundwater (pop. 42). The wetu sat in the center of the villaige right next to the bonfire pit.

"You'd better go and call your mage. I'd like to rest here for a bit and make use of sunlight and nice air." Ben suggested. He had struggled a lot that day and needed a refreshment before starting anew.

Ben stayed out side. he laid back on the grass and dozed off assuming that men will call him when the mage is ready to go.

Ben would feel his stomach filling as if he had eaten slabs of Roast Beef. After about ten minutes in the sun, his stomach would be full and he would wake with a start as sharp pain piled up in his hands & forearms as his blood vessals were clogged with excess nutrients.

Ben woke up grumpily from pain. At first he was scared and confused then ran under shadow of the tree and rubbed his aching limbs. "Damn it... can't I rest under the sun peacefully?" He groaned as looked at the wetu and its surrounding wondering why no one had woken him up sooner.

"Good evening..." Ben said as faced the mage then looked at the warrior coming with him. "How many temples should we check on? I've seen only one and it seems to be the farthest from both sides."

“Well” said the Mage “There’s five temples in Golatsi, three of earth and two of stone. The war chief is being held in the stone temple behind the house of the princess”

"You can see so far from here? That's amazing!" Ben told the mage then looked at the other man again. "This is where my group was going... but we can't take the same path twice."

Army in distress
As he walked, Ben’s pain subsided before getting duller & duller. He wouldn’t know it but nutrients were getting concentrated in his legs, making him better equipped for walking at the expense of Speed & flexibility. The city drew closer as the trails were remote and far away from any Yansi-run farms even though they had stepped into Imperial boundries.

Last edited:
"Now that I think about it..." Ben spoke up as got bored of walking and walking silently. "I don't know how to call any of you guys. I just jumped into the battle without even knowing you."

"You can call me Ben." Ben could seen more houses ahead. He assumed that they were closer to the main streets of Golatsi. "Who's princess?" He asked all of a sudden. "I hadn't thought that yansi may have a king."

“Kalindai” said Fern “She has a palace in golatsi and the Queen’s palace is in the capitol, Plangi, but that’s an area where humans aren’t allowed to go”

"How many kids does their queen have?" Ben asked mostly to pass time. "Isn't their king as important as their queen?"

“I don’t know about kids” said Fern “But I do know that the Queen, Lakotai is most important in their empire. Kings seem to serve their queens by protecting them with Armies.”

"I wonder how they have come up with this idea... it's like a bee heave." Ben spoke. He could see more houses around. "When our cover was blown up I asked the rest of team to go ahead without me and didn't realize what they were going to do in princess' house. Do you know what happened next?" He asked.

“No” said Fern walking towards the merchant housing where bricks had been placed in the road “We were on a different mission.” He would’ve said more, but he saw Yansi guards standing before a great wooden gate.

"I'm not good at sneaking in and if I break in we're going to be in deep shit like before. What should we do now?" He asked fern in whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back