• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Magi looked at the knight observantly, judging and valuating the guy. Meanwhile, she didn't forget to smile at the new face.

The knight, Jerry wore plate armor fon his arms & torso. He didn’t have any armor for the legs since he wasn’t anticipating war with the native population. He was armed with a longsword and a metal shield strapped around his glistening torso.

'That won't work against yansis.' She thought and shifted her look toward Fetri. "Let's move on. We don't need to be cautious yet." She said.

Ben and Magi followed silently. Ben had his eyes on the path while carrying a large luggage. Magi's eyes shifted everywhere observing the vicinity.

The clearing that Magi saw ahead was vaster than it looked from afar. A few buffaloes were ruminating. She was surprised since it seemed like they had been fallen away from their obstinacy.

Cpt Fetri went into the clearing whitch had an open downward path to the westerly fringes of the Plains. “Ben” said Cpt. Fetri as he walked up to the clearing “If you see a good place to set up base camp, please let me know”

Buffaloes left the field quickly as humans entered. Ben shaded his eyes by his hand and looked around. "We can cam here or where you've planed to fork ways. The earth is the same and there is no sign of raining in near future." He answered.

“I hadn’t any specific location in mind” said Cpt. Fetri motioning to the plains before them “All this still needs to be charted”

“Right” said cpt. Fetri walking down into the clearing where the grass first grew “We’ll set up base camp here and I need you all to pitch the tent.”

"Aye!" Ben replied and put his luggage down. He separated fabruc of the tent and wooden poles before unwrapping ropes. Magi wasn't familiar with canabish tents so stood a side and watched curiously.

These tents had sailors ground stakes into the ground as strings were placed on either end of the tent as it came with a small awning and posts for the tent to keep its shape.

"Wind might blow them away. Wild winds come from the sea." Magi said as saw the result of setting tent. "It hasn't been blowing for days and I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Besides, this tent isn't as weak as it seems. It can handle wind and storm." Ben answered her before refering to Fetri. "Captain, are we going to separate parties from here?" He asked.

"Then you may prefer to start tomorrow since the sun is about to sink." Magi suggested. She was a little excited about sailors equipments and the way they were going to map the land.

“That too” said Cpt. Fetri nodding his head “Next morning, one group shall go northward and the other group ought to go Northern.”

"Aye aye, sir." Replied men who were readying assessts.

Mitra looked up through tree branches. The light was fading and the sky was partly scarlet."It's not safe to travelduring night." She told Smithson.

“Ask them if its okay for us to stay in their villaige for the evening” said Cpt. Smithson “We can always build a camp somewhere else, sir” said the knight

"To reside in the village we have to go back." Mitra said and looked at Ember for agreement. He nodded but answered the knight first: "Those shifters whom you met go hunting during night. You might want to stay out of their way."

“But would here be safe?” inquired Cpt. Samson “I mean there’s other villaiges we could get supplies from and it’s still not deep within the forest while also giving us a decent view of the plaines.”

"Captain, we have already left the village. It makes me confused when you say you want to stay here. I assume that you're talking about the last village we passed through, where people were making baskets, right?" Mitra tried to clear the misunderstanding.

“The villaiges that are likely nearby even though we haven’t seen them” said Cpt. Smithson

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back