• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Magi thought a land of pale people was creepy but didn't show her emotions, instead raised her brows and asked: "What's the benefit of talking with animals?!"
At the end of the queue of explorers, Mitra felt the earth rumbling beneath her feet. There was a huge noise and before she could grasp what was going on, a giant boar emerged out of the woods, aiming her.

"YOU'LL SEE!" Exclaimed captain Fetri before ordering "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" and all of the crew members ran up and down the path as to confuse the Boar.

Last edited:
The giant animal tossed Mitra aside and ran down his way to the forest. Mitra's back had hit a thick tree and she fell on the ground unconscious. "Oh... too bad, she is out. Maybe you should send her back to the village and go on your way." Magi suggested.

"Maybe Stefan can teleport her there" said Captain Fetri "I only know how to teleport myself!" Said Stefan looking at Magi asking "Can you show me how to teleport others?"

"Tele... what?!" Magi didn't get what Stefan said but had another suggestion for him. "I can call my horse. She is a good one... she is very smart and can take you back with her." She answered but felt that her advice hadn't been sufficient thus added: "If you can't take her then let my mare take her alone." She whistled strongly and a few minutes later a white and brown horse ran toward them through the path they had walked.

"Good idea" said Stefan as the rest of the men draped Mitra on the back of the mare "I assume it's back to the villaige then" said captain Fetri mildly disappointed "I wanted to get back to my ship so much too!"

"No no... you don't need to go back. I'll take you to your ship and you can leave her to us... you always can come back and take her when she is better..." Magi said, trying to convince Fetri.

"I trust your people to take care of Mitra" said Captain Fetri "we have our own wounded already as well as many shipments"

Magi nodded and sent the other girl back with her horse. She kept guiding the group toward the ocean gladly. The witch had already stolen the ability to speak from a guy and by using the boar to hurt Mitra had managed to keep her in the village in order to steal her knowledge of animal tongue later. Her next target was Stefan; the spell caster. That's why she was taking the group to mermaid rocks. Only those who could use magic could hear the sirens' song and get trapped in their charm. After taking Stefan's power from him, she had nothing to do with the rest of crew and would send them to their ship with a boat.
After half an hour they were standing near sharp rocks stuck out of the water. "We're almost there..." Magi said and listened carefully. A mermaid had started her song but no one could hear her except those who belonged to world of magic.

"Your people have opera too?" Asked Stefan hearing the singing in a native tounge of the land "Opera?" One of the men asked raising an eyebrow before everyone else shot odd gazes at the amateur spellcaster before captain Fetri said "I understand that you are in unknown land, but there isn't any opera or singing here! Now is not the time to go mad!" "NO!" Stefan argued "I hear native opera and it sounds absolutely gorgeous!" One of the crew members sourly argued "I knew he was a spellcaster, but I had no idea he was delusional!" "All kinds of odd characters get rides on ships" another crew member said "we can have him committed when we get to selthu!" "I'M NOT A MADMAN!" Exclaimed Stefan "I HEAR BEUTIFUL SINGING AND THAT'S THAT!"

Last edited:
"Opera? What is that?" Magi was confused at first but then she realized that Stefan was talking about song of sirens. She wanted to send him off right away but that would raise suspicious.

"In our land, opera is a play or a story put on where every line is expressed through beutiful, Rich song" Stefan said looking toward the rock "If she doesn't know what opera is, how would you figure their people have it!" Fetri motioned everyone to follow him "come with us Stefan, let's get back to the ship!" "But I'm curious about the singing!" Argued Stefan "THERE IS NO SINGING HERE, THE ONLY SOUND IS OF THE WAVES!" Said a crew member as Fetri asked Magi "Do your people have a way of treating the dilusional?"

"We respect delusions." Magi answered honestly. "Nothing happens without a reason. If there is something in your head then its your fate to follow it." She explained.
Meanwhile the voice of mermaids was reaching Stefan's subconscious. "... come to us... come to me... let me love you... let me embrace you... give us your heart... and mind..." They sang their charming choir to the man with magic in his blood.

"oooh yes!" said Stefan "I'M COMMING MY SWEETIES!" nefore climbing the rocks toward the sirens as the rest of the crew shrugged it off "I suppose this is like the Selthun belief in spirit guides in one's head" said captain Fetri "But will we ever see him again?"

"Who knows?!" Magi shrugged off the question and walked down a stone path. She was glad that non of strangers had tried to stop her schemes. After getting close enough to the water, she stepped on a narrow edge leading to a hidden cave. Once in the cave, she showed them a few local boats which each could carry five men. "Use these boats to reach your ship. First row far to the ocean take a large arc to get close to your ship from water side. You won't meet bay tribe this way." She explained and smile warmly. "Farewell brave men!"

The rest of the men began to become suspicious of her cavalier attitudes towards and how she didn't care about Mitra after her encounter with the boar and Stefan after the revaluation of stress induced dillusions. "Wait a minute" said one of the crew members "The ship was in transit when we got there, what would people say when we lost two people in an uncharted land, we at least need to know where they are!"

"The girl is in my village and that guy... he went on his own, how can I know where he's gone?" Magi said innocently and shook her head. "I'm not forcing you to leave. No one can force you. But how long can you leave your ship in the middle of nowhere?" She asked, her eyes beard warning. "I know why bay tribe didn't let you stay in their land... we can feel it... some of you have been cursed by the guardians and you have them in your ship. My clan leaves away from the water so I helped you out but that curse is on you... and people don't like it."

"Okay" said one of the crew members before captain fetri said "Well, thank you very much" before ordering "Man the boats and row towards the bay!" just like that all the men piled into the boats and began rowing into the cave.

Magi didn't wait to watch the crew leaving. She went back to the rocky edge then ran to the spot Stefan had been lost. She had to hurry or mermaids might drown the poor guy.

The crew rowed out expecting to see a light after this cavern as stefan barganed "Now, just think, my pretties, you can all go back to my land and make a fortune doing one of your gorgeus songs to many mer peoples who would absolutely idolize you!"

Mermaids didn't talk anymore. They laughed and ran from Stefan playfully letting him follow them. They kept up this game till dragged him into a cave that went deep down into the hard rocks. There, they had planed to cycle him and keep him busy till the high tied because level of water was going to increase and the man would be drawn. Sirens couldn't fight a man but once he died they could eat his flesh.

"COME BACK MY PRETTIES!" stefan called out navigating the rocks 'I want this to go further!' Stefan thought 'They're beutiful and playing hard to get, but I must persue them, they want me so!' Stefan got into the cave and noticed the high tide a brief way in calling to the sirens "Sorry sweeties, I can't date like this! i can't breathe water like you!"

Mermaids didn't like to hear excuses. As water rushed into the tunnel like cave, they all stuck to the man and kept him down. They weren't laughing anymore but hissing through their sharp teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back