• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

(Nothing separates them from the wild? That makes it too easy to mess up with their temples and governors.)

After earth houses, Ben could smell the grass. He chased after freedom in the vast field in front of him. "Is it the same field I passed before fighting zombies?" He asked himself.

(This city is fairly remote and its one of few that actually allow non-slave humans to enter.)

He would now be running outside of the imperial boundries. He wouldn’t see any light save for the stars and moon as he was a sizable distance away from the old battlefield.

When lights of city disappeared, Ben sat to think about his next move. If he was alone he'd try to reach the see and find the place he expected the ship to come and pick him. But he couldn't go back without Stefan and Mitra. He wasn't able to find his path during the night so found some bushes to sleep among till morning.

Ben would awake to the sound of some rustling bushes and the sound of clopping hooves “I can sense his soul nearby” said a voice “Keep looking in those bushes!”

It had been days since their great ambush. The tunnels leading down to the yansi mines had been sealed up by Green Glen and Magi had sincegotten a place to rest in one of the long house. “Hey!” tweeted a Morning Dove perched atop Magi’s longhouse “Are there any hens to fuck me?!”

Last edited:
Mitra usually didn't listen to doves. She thought that small birds tented to spit nonsense. She was mostly worried about result of the war they had started. Meanwhile, she had become friends with a mage who was practically a healer and had tried to learn nursing from her. "Has the yansi started a counterattack?" She asked a warrior who has just returned from the front line.

"Darn it..." Ben cussed his luck. He had thought that they weren't going to chase him that far. But how they were sniffing his soul he couldn't tell. There where no hiding place for him like that. He had to run again. At first, he tried to sneak away by crawling from one bush tot eh other to reach the trees.

“They’ve all retreated so far” yawned a warrior who had been patrolling all night “But they might come back in full force.”

The Yansi started pulling back miscellaneus branches of Ben’s bushes as they dangerously loomed over his location.

Last edited:
"That's what I'm afraid of." Mitra replied. "Is Ember still there?" She asked.

Since hunters were almost one step behind him, Ben had no choice but to dash toward the trees.

The human hunt
“Once they all retreated, Ember went over to the villaige by sheer cliffs and none of us have seen from him since!” Explained the warrior

“HEY!” Exclaimed the Yansi pointing at Ben “GET HIM!” And the two warrior search party bagan charging after Ben.

Last edited:
"He's disappeared?! I have to find him. How can I go to that village?" Mitra asked nervously.

For Ben running was a matter of life or death so he wasn't going to let creatures running on a pair of hooves get him even it meant running to the end of the world forever.

“It’s not guarded, but Yansi kids and their mothers will give you shit when you come in” warned the warrior tiredly

The warriors fired arrows toward Ben as they all ran toward a Human villaige.

Thanks to trees, there was a small chance for arrows to hit their target. Ben wasn't sure if it was a good idea to enter the village ahead of him but he had no time to change his path and go around it. He ran right trough the village.

"I understand; their men are slain or have run away. But what is Ember doing there? It's so odd that I can't leave it be." Mitra said.

Case of the missing Dragon
The villaigers would awake to Yansi chasing down a pale man. The mage of the villaige had been eating cornmeal for his breakfastast before he grabbed his staff and attempted to cast a Brinding spell on the running Yansi. The spell would wrap around their sholders & chest causing them to topple over chipping their reight horns in the process.

“You can go there if you want” said the warrior lying down on his pelt

Last edited:
Ben heard pursuers falling and groaning so looked back to see what was going on. He halted and looked at the mage gladly and gratefully. "Thank you, Sir. I really am tired of these beasts on my heels." He said as approached the mage. "But... won't it put your village in hazard if you protect me against "them?" He asked.

“That what we have Magic for” said the mage walking towards Ben as the yansi are half consious and trying their best to get up.

"Still I hope they don't cause you too much trouble." Ben said then looked at the fallen yansis. "May I shoot them away?" He asked humbly.

"Thank you." Ben said and went to yansi soldiers for revenge. He picked one on one hand and span it then threw it as far as he could then watched how far it landed.

(So long gay hunter!)

The warrior would go flying for hundreds of feet before landing near another Yansi’s house tonly to be killed on impact as the corpse wound up nuzzled against the back wall of the house with an impressive depression of Dirt before him. “I can see why they want you so” said the mage with a wide gaze as the other hunter wagged is tail fiercly in a vein effort to even stand up straight.

(?!)

Ben kicked the other yansi out before returning to the mage. "They're the simple ones. Their mages are too much to handle and are truly filthy... they abuse corpses of those they abduct or kill in battle. But the strongest I met was their princess. She is powerful with magic and knowledgeable so can't be fooled. She's brained washed people to believe that serving beasts is their fate and purpose." He explained.

(Mario 64 reference)

“What else is new” said the Mage sarcastically for he’s known this ever since he was little. The other warrior, meanwhile was knocked out, albeit flying at a much shorter distance.

"This might be new only to me but seeing it with my own eyes has turned my hurt to a side I didn't want to. I used to fight pirates and murderers like a man... like we're on a fair fight and I believed in morals of battle. But after going through that city... I can't see yansi as people. I used to call them beasts but... I only feel hatred toward them now... I even hate their calves although it might sound unreasonable." Ben answered.

Mitra had to go to the village by the cliff alone sine no one else was going there.

“There’s a reason we try to avoid war” said the Mage “They’re much more advanced than us with writing and archiving. While they might enslave us, they’re not demons. They’re just an intelligent people who let the mages & the Shifters misguide them.”

At the villaige by cliffside there was no one before the walled village entryway collecting tributes. The entryway revealed a villaige of earthen huts with various humans & yansi living in close quarters. Some were smithing while others were sitting around the villaige watching their children play.

"Then what are you going about it? They're corrupted and I believe corruption is dangerous enough to turn people into demons. They use their intelligence to spread this corruption and abuse which is the worst." Ben said.

Mitra approached one of humans who didn't seem to be too busy. "Hello. Have you seen a guy like... a man with little but obvious differences from most men. Especially about clothing?" She asked.

“We could fight back, but than they’ll enslave us” said the Mage as the yansi sorcerer clopped up toward the villaige behind the Mage “and I don’t want to be made an example of”

“well I wouldn’t know about clothing” said the human ‘but a guy with long hair wnt into the chief’s school building and dug a hole that Swallowed it.”

"You're right; you can't win against them." Ben agreed. "That's why I'd better leave here before the find an excuse to attack you. Thanks for saving me... I wish I could do you a favor instead but today the best thing I can do is leaving." Ben said before continuing his way to pass the village and leave frm the other side.

"He dug a school?" Mitra was confused. She knew that Ember was going to destroy mines and secret routes. "Was there a passage under the school?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back