• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Magi’s hair was noticably shorter when Ben saw him “Great!” said Stefan “It might take a while, but at least I may get my old body back “I need at least Eight men to the rowing galleon!” shouted the captain

The dragon’s face was black yet Aerodynamic and her slits were dark colorered to match “What beings you to my home, human!” groaned the Dragon

"What... has happened to her hair? She is not going to like it..." Ben said then looked back toward the wheel. "Aye aye..." He answered. "I want you back to normal sooner so I'm going to row with others." He told the spell caster but hesitated before leaving, expecting him to answer his question about hairs.

"I don't know how to find a dragon... I mean; I've lost my friend and now I'm looking for him. He is an earth dragon who can change his shape. His name is Ember. Also, he is a guardian... a gate guardian. I thought, maybe another dragon can guide me about the way to find him." Mitra answered.

“It was too long and it was blowing all over the place, so I cut it!” said Stefan

“Ember usually lives in the snowcapped mountains” said the Dragon “You have no business here!”

"She's going to kill you." Ben whispered in shock before leaving Stefan to join the rowing group. He turned his eyes around the deck and sky but the ghost was nowhere to be seen.

"But... he isn't there. He isn't himself... something must have gotten into him. Is it possible for dragons to become ill... or change suddenly?" She asked. Tears started we

The rowing group was at the very bottom of the ship awaiting Ben as one of the eeven sailors stood before the rowers as he was to lead the group. Everyone was waiting for Ben and there were few sailors left on the deck. “Grab the last oar” directed the leading sailor while pointiing at an oar close to the back of the gally.

“Indeed it is” said the Dragon “But I haven’t seen ember anywhere. If I had to guess, I’d say that he’s in the Mountain of Great Smoke since that was where he first hatched”

Ben took his position and tried to stop thinking about how Magi was going to avenge her hair. The picture of her long hair flying up when she hoped up and down uneven fields and running filled his head as he grabbed the oar and waited for signal to row in sync with others.

"When he first hatched? I thought he was is so old... no, ancient. He remembers the time before the dragon queen. Do you remember his hatching?" Mitra asked with amazement.

Once Ben sat down, the leading sailor called out “Stroke, Stroke, Stroke, Stroke!”

“No” answered the dragon “But his Father, a primeval dragon told Ember about his hatching before he died.”

(I don't have plans for Ben and Magi until they reach the land or find the mage. Do you?)

"I know a little about him." Mitra spoke to herself. "Thank you very much. I'll try to go to that mountain." She said respectfully.
(What have you planned for Ember?)

(No)

“It’s going to be hundreds of paces away” said the Dragon

(I was going to have him brood over the fact that people’s roles in soceties have degraded. But I was deliberately offsetting his appearence because I don’t like to control other people’s characters)

Last edited:
(How have people’s roles in society been degraded?)

"Do you mean that it's impossible for me to reach him? But I have to do it." Mitra insisted

(It was his job to guide people as the gatekeeper and thus would be upset that his wisdom never passed down)

“It isn’t impossible” said the Dragon “But, it will be difficult”

(His is not guardian of people. He is guardian of dragons. He guides them toward the other wind which is a place for only dragons. I've mentioned before that he believes dragons and humans should live separately and that age of dragons on human lands is over. That's why he was against Orm and fought her. But you are right about him feeling desperate. He doesn't like the way human and animals have been mixed. It's against rules f nature and if he had the authority he would stop it.)

"I can ask animals to take my message to him. Maybe he would come to meet me and I can see him sooner." Mitra thanked the dragon and left her den.

(What's next stage? Mitra meets Ember and Fetri finds the mage?)

Day S
The sailors had been rowing for a good 20 minutes and the ship became closer & closer to the mage. However, the sound of screaming Men can be heard from the deck as Stefan’s body still had the Zombie curse within it and without a soul, The body became a zombie.

Last edited:
C Connection problems. sorry for late and terrible posts.@
ben was terified as saw stefan acting like a zombie. magi hadn't returned yet and he didn't know how to heal him. the only thing he could to was wrapping a rope around the body and tying it to a pole. ''stefan... can't you do anything about your body?'' he asked the guy in girl's body.

“If you knock my body out, I’ll feel it for sure!” Exclaimed Stefan “That is not me, THAT is Yansi magic animating my body into as if it were undead!”

''and i say a little pain won't kill you. well, if it manages to release himself from ropes, i'll knock him out.''

ben watched the cost to see how much had been left until reaching their destination. ''i wonder where magi has gone.''

''if the wind helps we'll be anchoring soon'' ben said. ''you'd better take magi's body to your cobin and keep it there until we arrive at the coast.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back