• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"That's right... that's what I told them I'm going to do." Ben replied. He decided to stick to his main plan instead of getting swayed by anxiety.

The boat was goisted out of the water swaying ever so slightly in the seabreeze. While the other dinghy picked up Stefan and his normal body, The dinghy that held Ben had been lifted above the deck, crew members worked to pull the dinghy back on to the deck untill the dinghy’s stern gently touched the ship’s deck.

"It's nice to be back on the deck." Ben siad as left the dinghy and stepped on the deck. "Where is captain? I have a long report to submit." He said and looked toward the bridge to see if Fetri was still there.

“He’s over on the stabbard bow” said the sailor pointing towards the captain. Captain Lyle Fetri had been waiting there with a spygrass in hand & had seen everything.

Ben approached Fetri. "Sir... thanks for coming back to pick us up. We faced more than one trouble there and the most urgent right now is Stefan leaving his body and getting into Magi's body." He said. "I think I know where we can find a capable mage." Magi's soul mentioned.

Fetri turned around and asked “I assume that the ghost is magi, yes?” It had been well over three weeks and he had completely forgotten about Magi

Last edited:
"That's right." Magi answered. She had introduced herself with that name to pal men and hadn't told them that her name was swallow until days later when the ship was gone. "About a quarter of the day by canoe down this shore is coast of village of fishers. I've heard they have a mage that knows a lot about souls and spirits." She explained.

“That sounds good” said apt. Fetri “But, of course we can’t set sail until Stefan gets on board’

(pal men?)

(Pale men. Sorry I dropped an e. I meant white men.)

"He must be already here. He was right behind me." Ben said and looked back to see how Stefan was doing.

Stefan and his usual bod were on a dinghy that was steadily rowing toward the ship. “Well we can’t leave witout him” said captain fetri “I wouldn’t want to abandon the both of you again.”

Ben scratch back of his head in confusion. "I didn't want to leave without him... that dinghy started moving toward the ship before mine... how is it that it's so behind?!" Ben said before going to railings to watch Stefan's boat getting closer.

“From the looks of it, you had him, or her wait” said Fetri as the sailor tied both ends of the dinghey with ropes “And if you don’t mind me asking, where did you get the inhuman strength to uproot that hole tree?”

"There was a wooden mask that I got from a mage to cure Stefan. I could heal him with it but something from inside it crawl into me... it has a connection with Stefan too but since then I've not seen him change." Ben answered. "There is war going on in this land. It's like guerrilla wars right now but seems that it's going to expand through all the land sooner or later. There, live tribes who can shift their body to whatever and seems that their ancestors has left half humans like half buffalo that are called Yansi or half wolves. They have strong mages that use magic to fight and so they're taking lands from men and enslave them. There are many dragons too... and Mitra has almost turned to one." Ben burst out excitedly.

Cpt. fetri tried to listen, but had a difficult time keeping up with the exitable sailor. “So, let me get this straight” said cpt. Fetri “An enchanted mask gave you inhuman strength so you can fight in a war against what sounds like a Tauren people.” Stefan was hoisted onto the deck as his usual body limply arched over the port side of the dinghy. Stefan stepped out from the dinghey and walked towards the Ship’s galleon hoping the idolitry was still intact.

"Well, I only defended myself... mostly. I can't say I've fought against those monsters. Also, the first time I saw them, regular tribe men were chasing them out of their village, so everyone can fight against yansis. Having power of spirits isn't necessary." Ben answered.

(I'm terribly sorry. I was sure that I've replied.)

"As you see... we are in mess. Stefan is trapped like this and I don't know where Mitra might be. My only hope rests in your help, captain. Whenever I try to fix something a bigger problem shows up." Ben said. He felt guilty for being incapable.

(Tomorrow I'll go offline for a week.)

“Now now, we’ll find that mage and try to fix what we can” Said Cpt. Fetri giving Ben a pat on the back “besides, there’s other Canabish ships here. Maybe they’d have better luck in finding Mitra “

"Sir, you've brought back up? Has the government decided to move against beasts of this land?" Ben asked with surprise.

“I didn’t know about the beasts, so they’ll most likely discover it in the same way you did” Said Cpt. fetri walking toward the ship’s Bridge

“Actually, they came as part of a search party” said Cpt. Fetri “Three ships came here and branched off in different directions once i’ve told some of the other captains. Of course with something like this, curiousity gets the best of Men.”

Meanwhile, Mitra lay in a den on the west facing side of the continents Panhandle miles away from the sea. A dragon whitch had perfiously been flying landed with a grinding hault just outside of her burrow. She was a shadow dragon with the corpse of a Buck dangling on either side of her maw. The dragon crawled into her Den not even noticing the resting Human.

Ben imagined how other sailors were going to react to half animal people and their villages with human slaves. "What can I do for Stefan?" He asked because wished to fix his friend before the next wave of unexpected problems hit them.

Mitra felt heavy landing of the dragon and woke up. She sat to watch her entering her den to devour her prey. She waited for the dragon to finish her meal since didn't want to disturb a giant hunter like that.

“If the winds allow it, we’ll go southward toward the mage” said fetri “Hoist the mainsail!” he commanded from behind the ship’s steering wheel

The deer would be consumed in about six minutes before the dragon lied down with her tail facing the exit of the den.

"I'm going to see how Stefan is doing..." Ben excused himself and went back to Stefan inside Magi. "Captain says we're going sought to seek a mage. But we're kind of hindered but the wind." He told him.

"Sorry for disturbing you." Mitra said as stood up and walked toward dragon's head to see her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back