• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

''because it's her body and your mind. do you really want to show it off? your behavier and movements are manly which doesn't suit her feminine figure... it's weird and i'm sure you don't like the way you look.''

“Have you seen the way Magi usually is in this body!” complained Stefan recalling that Magi was a bit of a tomboy

ben smiled and nodded. ''she is some times like a mountain lion and some times a wild cat. is it because she uses animal spirits to mimic their skills?'' he asked. he could imagine every movement of her body.

''really? i'm sure magi can't do that. she used everything she'd got to fight against yansi but i never saw her changing her shape.'' ben said with surprise.

''i think i wasn't there to see that. maybe she has shown you more of her skills. is it because you are a spell caster or something is going on between you two?'' ben asked naughtily.

“There is” said Stefan as the end of the peninsula came closer “but after what I did to her hair, I doubt it will last much longer”

ben tilted his head with suspection. ''you could have braided it.'' he said. ''when you love a woman you love everything about her. even if she can forgive you for her hair, it's impossible for her to not notice your lack of passion.''

Stefan went silent as Ben had nothing to add to the conversation “LOWER THE MAINSAIL!” commanded cpt. Fetri as they were almost there.

''seems that we've arrived. i'm going to make use of myself.'' ben said before leaving stefan and his body to help other sailors.

ben was checking boats to make sure they were ready to use since they were going to be needed for reaching the shore after anchoring.

as the time to halt the ship came, ben was beside the wheel of anchor to send the chain down. it was going to be an easy job for him with his new strenght.

as

The ship stopped near chalk cliffs and long sandy beaches. The villaige was not too far away as the other sailers were gobsmacked by Ben’t strength in bringing the anchor down. They practically had to run in circles to contribute effort in the shared task.

“I don’t think you’ll have to worry about biting” said Stefan “Zombies in this Continent don’t seem to have a contageous curse like the ones back home”

''really? is it whamatters here? man, it's got teeths and, let alone the pain, it's as dangerous as a wild dog.'' ben said and looked aroud for a properbag to dump the zombie in.

“So long as its tied up like this the both of us should be safe” said Stefan before climbing into a hanging dinghey.

''right.'' ben said and watched magi's body going to a boat. he waited for stefan t be gone before snatching the bag he had found and shoving his body into it. it wasn't easy to put a wiggling zombie into a bag but he finally managed it and took his loggage to another boat.

ben rowed after stefan's dinghey but he didn't have a partner in boat since the zombie in the bag was heavy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back