• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Stefan’s dinghey washed up on shore before he climbed out and awaited Ben & Cpt. Fetri, who had recently put a dinghey of his own into the sea.

ben walked into the water and pulled his dinghey on the sand until it was out of range of calm waves. then, he picked the rambling bag and rested it onhis shoulder.

The captain’s dinghey eventually washed up on shore before the Captain stepped out “The both of you should stay here so we can have an escape route" said the captain motioning to the respective partners “Aye sir” was all they said Before Stefan motioned everyone to climb up the hill.

ben lifted the bag up a little and followe after fetri. he could see the faded figure of magi glancing at them from top of the hill but couldn't recognize her face properly enough to know her feelings.

The villaige atop cliffs (Pop. 40) had a large wetu in the center where The elemental Mage of Wind lay in his spirit-like ethereal form. Most of the Mortal villaigers were out Fishing save for a few women and four kids running around the Sod huts. Stefan had been carrying a five pointed star pendant in his left hoping it would help get everyone’s body back in line as Cpt. Fetri just savored the sights of the villaigers.

Ben looked at the large wetu of the village. "Is the mage there? Last time I needed a mage I had to pay him. I hope he is not picky." He said.

“Then again, he gave you a mask in return. They seem to provide healings for free here” said Stefan walking tiward the great Wetu.

Stefan and cpt. Fetri walked into the Wetu. But, just as soon as they entered “WHAT SORT OF SPIRIT IS THAT!?” exclaimed captain fetri never having seen an elemental mage before “Pardon him” said Stefan in plains language “We’re from a far away land and My body got displaced by the Plains mages” “I can tell” said the elemental mage “A male soul in a woman’s body”

''my body.'' magi replied. she was hovering right behind her own head. ''clam down captain... stefan is the real weird guy here. and this honerable mage is pretty normal in comparison to other folks you're going to meet.'' ben spoke to fetri.

"Here..." Ben stepped forward and emptied the bag on the ground. A struggling zombie rolled out it on the floor.

“Oh!” said the Mage “This is clearly the work of Yansi, but I can attempt to rectify this.” “What?” The captain not being speak Plains, so Stefan repeated what the mage said in Canabish and explained about the Yansi.

"The zombie? It must be as you say... but they haven't touched it. Yet the main problem is Stefan himself. His teleporting magic started this problem."

“It must’ve been more than three field’s worth for something like this to happen” said the Mage “Now, there is away to get the spirits back to the correct bodies, but it will take a few drummers & dancers to gather enough essence to insure that the bodies won’t float away.” Stefan soon repeated the mage said “Oh, so like Luloff” said the captain “Ask him if we could do the ritual in the absense of adult townsfolk.”

"Which Luloff?" Ben asked Fetri but soon had to face the mage to translate his question. "Can we start the ceremony now?" He asked. Magi put her cold hands on shoulders of her body. "I'm not going anywhere away from my body... with or without essence..." She said.

“Luloff is a Kingship in Jolam” explained Stefan “I don’t think you’ve been.” The Mage considered it before saying “I can do it without rite, but there may be some side effects from Rousing Blaze over here.” He pointed at Stefan because he was unable to pick out a spirit animal.

"I thought you're talking about that writer..." Ben spoke in whisper as scratched back of his neck. He glanced over Stefan but didn't get mage's point. "I can wait for as long as it takes but will take no more risk. My body and this guy's zombie should stay as well." Magi said firmly.

“Than consider it done” said the mage before gusts of wind blew around the inside of the wetu As Magi’s body & the Zombie would be levitating. Captain Fetri simply walked out as if knowing what would come next.

Ben stepped backward, watching Magi holding hand of her body. He was afraid of getting mixed in the switching process so hurried out after captain. "I wish this is going to be the end of our magical problems with the witch and spell caster." He told Fetri.

“I’ve been captain for Ten years and a crew member for fourteen more, I would doubt it would be the end since new problems come up!” said Cpt. Fetri as Stefan soul was painfully blown away from Magi’s levitating body. The Zombie growled and groaned in its bounds for it didn’t like the wind or being levitated off the ground.

Ben had to accept that captain's disappointing words were true although he was fed up with magical disasters. The sound of agony and rage made by the zombie distracted him for a moment. "Stefan told me that they're not like our zombies... but actually, I didn't know that zombies exist for real. Had you encounter one before, captain?" He asked.

Magi watched the zombie's struggling with disgust. "Can I help you to kick it out?" She asked the mage.

“Oh yes” said Fetri “Around four years back, there was a problem witch coven over in Northern Canab and they ressurrected corpses a few days before I arribed in the Cumbridge port and thy practically depopulated entire burroughs before plauge doctors could get rid of them all!”

“You can’t kick anything out” said the Mage “It has no soul so there is nothing to kick out!”

"That's why I hate magic. It tends to get out of hand in horrible ways. But Stefan adores it and this is what he gets..." Ben said sadly.

"Something has gotten into him. The way it fights back made me think so." Magi explained.

Cpt. Fetri was pagan and felt insulted, but said “Even magic that is performed by say, a Bishop or is that called Blessing when he does it?”

“You can try, but there is nothing inside him!” Said the Mage as Stefan’s spirit drivted toward his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back