• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"Is... is that lightening on their tridents?!" Asked a man with trembling voice. "So what? They should get off our ship. I don't get what they say..." The other guy replied angrily then looked at Fetri. "Are we attacking, captain?" He asked.

Magi thought that with Stefan sleeping soundly in the cottage, she could easily take what she needed from Mitra and get rid of her before going back to the wizard and find a way to steal his talent too. But this time that she got close to tamer girl found her hotter that before as if she was burning in invisible fire. 'If I wait more she may get worse...' She thought and used water to cool her body then tried to touch Mitra. Suddenly flames appeared and engulfed the unconscious girl. She sat up and looked at Magi with firy eyes but then slept again and flames disappeared as if nothing had happened. Magi ran out of the tent and ordered everyone to stay away from Mitra's tent.

"YES" said Fetri upon asessing the situation "ATTACK!" Like that all of the men got out their swords

Stefan was still sleeping soundly as Mitra was starting to fade out of his dreams.

Last edited:
Ben was so quick at throwing the dagger in his hand at the closest merman. Right after that he pulled a bucket to the floor and kicked it rolling toward the slimy wet creature. He also draw his saber but didn't get closer to them.

Mitra had lost her connection with Stefan and was attracted to the mountain with the fire dragon was sleeping inside. For a moment she joined the giant creature as if they became one.

some of the merman fired lighting at them through their staffs as the throwing daggar impacted one of the men in the left side of chest causing him to bleed profusely.

the fire dragon growled in mild discomfort thinking 'Why is this ghost impeding my personal space!'

Men burnt by magic and mermen bleeding by daggers; the whole deck was a mess. Ben who was trying to hit a trident out of its user's hands by a piece of wood used as a club, thought that if the fight went on all wounded crews were going to die even if the rest wouldn't get killed
"What do they want from us?" Yelled a man who had pushed a merman back to the water.

"No... it's you taking my personal space. Why am I feeling your fire inside my body while I can't reenter it?!" She asked the fire dragon. Since being ghost she was able to understand thoughts and even dragon language.

"I Don't know, but I want them dead or off this ship!" said Fetri as the remaining mermen continued tp utilize their lightning spears.

The dragon roared "Th-that's you?! Well you are my lunch than, i've never had spuirit-human before!"

'It's idiocy... we can't defeat the lightening with swords...' Ben thought and dropped his blade. He raised his hands showing his empty palms and waited to see what mermen were going to do with him.

"How nasty! I didn't know dragons can bed like this..." Mitra almost screamed then realized she wasn't really there physically. "If you wished to harm me then you've failed. That fire protected me from the witch and did burn me at all." She said thoughtfully.

the mermen simply shot lightning at Ben as Fetri ordered upon realizing the stakes "RETREAT!"

The dragon simply ran out of the cave and started flying in Mitra's direction.

Ben felt electric surge in his body and fell numbly on the deck before remembering that couldn't shout his pain out.

"Shoot... maybe I was wrong and it wasn't his flame..." Mitra told herself and decided to go back to her body which happened in a blink of an eye but couldn't enter it. Suddenly she lost her contact with a world and was drawn into something like a black hole from nowhere. Mitra's body stood up out of her control. Someone else was inside her, someone who could control the flames. She stepped out and spoke a few words in ancient language then flames covered her and turned to her wings. She flied up in front of widened eyes of Maraha people in order to face the flame dragon. "You didn't expect me but I'm back to teach you a lessen!" The flying girl told the dragon.

They all left Ben behind as they each retreated up to the captain's deck. One of the mermen lifted the forcefield before another one used his staff to move Ben from where he had lied down to the cots where the other men were aboard.

"We have lost one and two of us are too injured to fight... " Said an one eyes sailor then tried to count the remaining crew. "I don't think they can sail... if we retreat to the land maybe we can find a way to fight them..." He suggested.

The flaming girl didn't dodge and let the flame get her. She absorbed the fire and her flame increased. Then with the power gained from it glow brightly and turned to a red dragon. "Thanks for your help!" She roared and chased the other dragon. "Now you should remember me... You can't forget Orm, the great queen of volcano!" Orm said and blocked fire dragon's path.
Mitra felt her body warmed up she opened her eyes and saw what Orm was looking at. She screamed in surprise but couldn't hear her voice. her body didn't respond to her or rather she was like being trapped in a dragon's body. Yet should could hear what Orm heard.

"They're mermen" said fetri "If we retreat they'll continue holding my crew hostage! they can't walk up to the deck or anythong like that!"

the dragon was suprised to see his queen, he was only a mere peasent dragon and he wound up landing just outside of a villaige roaring "YOUR HIGHNESS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE OUTSIDE OF YOUR VOLCANIC ALTER?!"

"What about dirt? I've heard they don't step on the land. If we bring some sand with us... is it true that they can't tolerate being touched but sand?" Asked another man.

"You don't know?" Orm roared furiously. "Where were you when they sealed our sacred Volcano? Those filthy wizards... their hearts are dark... they've touched powers that doesn't belong to them and have cooled the fire of Earth's heart down just to keep their lands... greedy insane creatures..." She groaned then her eyes fired up. "And I heard you talking about eating humans... have you fallen so down that eat flesh and blood like animals?We, fire dragons, only drink fire of the earth. Don't you want to be a dragon anymore?"

"It's risky, but it may work" said Fetri

"I-I do want to be a dragon" The dragon growled "But, who are these wizards?"

"Then have my back... I'll get the boat to take some sand..." Said the man who had suggested using dirt and used a rope to climbed down to the boat the had left down. He bent down in the boat and rowed carefully to not attract attention from the coast as bay tribe men might come back and show the same aggressive reaction as before.

"They are human but tamper with boundaries of the nature. They force the earth and wind to what they will." Orm said then came down to the ground and sat. "I'm tired... without earth's fire I'm weak." Said sighed and looked at the other dragon landing nearby. "If you want to stay a real fire dragon don't let anything go down your throat but fire." She said calmly. Seemingly, she wasn't angry with him anymore. "If you give me your name I can teach you your own word of transformation. With that, you can turn to a man and find wizards and make them fix their mess." She suggested.

Meanwhile, one of the mermen climbed up the ladder with his tail slapping each rung before him. He launched lighting all around the ship for the sake of hunting.

"Gekowah" growled the Dragon "Don't worry your highness, i will dispose of the wizards. Teach me this word, your higness so I can sneak into the Wizard's keep."

The man in the boat saw a merman climbing up to the deck and the a sudden light engulfed the area. He thought that all the crew had been knocked out but didn't dare to raise his head and going back was futile. He changed his way to the northern side of the coast and started filling the boat with sand and dirt hoping that others were still alive.

"That's great... you name has the power. You just should say it backward with you human name..." Orm said and gazed at Gekowah as if was looking into his soul. "Your world of turning is Rata Hawoheg" She said. Then whisper her own turning word (Artimmro) and turned back to Mitra.

"OH OOF" called the mermen flopping around the sand helplessly "YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO OUR PILLAGING, HUMANS!" called another one of he mermen while cringing in pain.

Gekowah watched as his queen become the prey that he had tried to eat earlier. He didn't want to turn human quite yet for flight was faster than any horse.

(He hadn't gone back to the ship yet. Were mermen in the boat? Let's say he has already came back to the ship and brought the sand... and don't ask how much a man can carry without a proper container!)

"Sailors are never afraid of likes of you!" Said the man as kicked the enemy out to the sea one by one. "Captain... are you fine?" He called out for Fetri.

Mitra looked at her hands and then at the dragon. She was back to normal but confused. She had seen and heard everything yet couldn't believe it. Orm had suddenly faded away but she could feel her warmth deep inside her. Then she realized what the queen was talking about and looked at the mountain. If the sleeping volcano was going wake up the whole coast and forest would bury under lava. She had to do something. Mitra remembered her dream about the old woman in the mountain and decided to go there to meet her. Her body didn't hurt anymore and she could move freely thus she decided to make her move right away. Mitra looked at Gekowah again. "Seems that your queen is resting for now. What are you going to do?" She asked him confidently.

(sorry)

"As fine as ever!" the captain called out getting up "But i don't want to leave without the rest of my crew"

"I am going to fly you up there" growled Gekowah "I will turn into a human after we get there and we'll sneak in!"

"What's your plan?" Asked the man. (Let's call him Mori)

"Up there?! Are you going to the mountain to? For which reason? Where are you going to sneak to?" Mitra bombarded Gekowah with questions. She couldn't trust him because she really wasn't a dragon and her intentions were different from him.

"I-I don't know, i want to wait for them, but maybe after 30 minutes passes we'll start a search party. What do you think Mori?" said Fetri

"Wizards are sapping the Volcano's energy. " Gekowah growled "If that volcano gets drained, my kind will go extinct!"

"Not many of us has been left... and we can't leave the ship here, it's dangerous..." Mori said and thought deeply about Fetri's question. Captain was more experienced than him so he doubted if his idea could really help. "I think it's better to leave this bay and find a better place to harbor... then we can search for them while the ship and rest of crew are safe." He suggested unconfidently.

"And if the volcano bursts out its fire all tribes living around it will perish along with animals and plants!" Mitra talked back. Then looked away for a moment. "Seemingly we have only one thing in common; we both want to go to the mountain." She said and looked at Gekowah again. "Let's go to that mount first. Then you can search for wizards and I'll go after the hermit I've dreamed of." She said wondering if the dragon would agree.

"It may be, Mori" said Fetri "But ultimately we still have deliveries to make, they wouldn't mind if its a couple days of delay on these long trips, but they will begin to worry when those couple of days become a week or so"

"Well then, ride my back spirit human and let's go to the volcano" Gekowah roared lying down as to let Mitra on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back