• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rxvenx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! i've started reading the TG manga [i'm at chapter 94] after seeing the anime a few years ago, and i must say..
i'm interested to start a roleplay in this universe! so, i'm here, searching for a roleplay partner who would like to do this with me.

I. about me

✧ i'm an 18 years old female coming from slovakia. my timezone is gmt+2. english is not my mother tongue, so i apologize for my mistakes in advance!
✦ i've been roleplaying for 3 years but with some breaks between the years. i write only in 3rd person, past tense.
✧ i consider myself as a semi–literate/literate roleplayer — i usually write 2–4 detailed paragraphs, but it depends on how much material i'm given to work with or how inspired i am.
✦ i can respond once a day, or once a few days — depends on the post length and my free time.
✧ sometimes i'm busy with schoolwork and such, but there are also days when i have more time. at the moment, i'm completely free for a couple of weeks.

II. about you

✧ regarding my rp partner, you should have proper grammar.
✦ you should be able to adapt to my post–length, so i'm not accepting one-liners. however, keep in mind that i appreciate quality over quantity.

✧ in terms of canon characters, it's essential to stick to the character's original personality and not changing them in any way [character development is another thing].
✦ i want to roleplay with someone who is as patient and respectful as i am, and who perhaps enjoys ooc talk from time to time as well.
✧ lastly, please do not respond to this thread if you aren't able to respond frequently.

III. the roleplay

✧ i'd love to do these pairings — ghoul x human, ghoul x investigator, ghoul x ghoul, or investigator x investigator. however, on my end (if doubling), i'm super interested in ghoul x human, as i think it could be very entertaining and could provide a lot of character development.

✦ i'd absolutely love if you could play
Ayato Kirishima against my oc (i'm a sucker for him lol and it'd be pretty fun since he holds a grudge against humans). i don't have a specific plot in mind, but we can work with the original plotline and the characters or make something up. as stated, if you want to double up, i'm absolutely okay with it!

so, i hope that this post is interesting enough and that someone will contact me soon!

Last edited:
Hey! Id love to do a roleplay with you! However I must say that I am unable to play as the character you requested. I would still like to try out an rp with you though! I know its not what youre looking for right now, but if you are unable to find a partner able to play as that character, then I am happy to rp with you using my own OC! I can create a OC on some of the same aspects that Ayato has if youd wish! I simply dont want to . . Mess him up you know?

Hey! Id love to do a roleplay with you! However I must say that I am unable to play as the character you requested. I would still like to try out an rp with you though! I know its not what youre looking for right now, but if you are unable to find a partner able to play as that character, then I am happy to rp with you using my own OC! I can create a OC on some of the same aspects that Ayato has if youd wish! I simply dont want to . . Mess him up you know?
Actually, I think that could be interesting! As long as the OC will be similar to him, I'm okay with it! So, feel free to slide into my PMs so that we can discuss stuff. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back