• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings This dude needs some tasty RP! OCs, Canons, Original Settings and Fandoms

Zero.Soul

Dark Lord of Pizza
Hello! I hope you are all keeping well during this weird time out there! I've been in Lockdown for a couple of weeks, and as a roleplayer of a little over 10 years, I'm getting a few cravings to RP for the rest of quarantine and beyond!

I'll start with just a bit of info about what I'm looking for... I really hope I don't sound like too much of a poop head.

Please no one liners, and please give me something to respond to in your posts. Sure, having a five paragraph long post of an internal monologue is cool, and shows you know your character which is great, but it's wasted if there isn't something I can't respond to.

I'm not afraid to play a bad guy, an asshole, or a morally grey character. This can lead to some rather colourful language and situations. If you have a problem separating IC and OOC then our RP could be problematic for us both. I don't want OOC drama or to feel bad about angering someone OOC, because that is honestly the last intention I have whilst playing this sort of character, or you're upset because my character doesn't want to be your characters boyfriend... please no...It's fiction people!

I'm really not comfortable playing out ships, or someone forcing me to use a certain faceclaim because it's an actor they're currently crushing on. While I'm open to constructive feedback or ideas surrounding making my characters, I really prefer finding my own art/picture. To me, it's a major part of the character creation process, so having that taken away from me is a bit of an RP turn off.

Romance is only something I'll consider if it make sense during the story. Shaping the story is what comes first for me when it comes to RPing over romance (mainly for reasons attached to the last two points lol).

I'm super hard to disturb/offend/gross out, but I totally respect everyone has their limits. If you have topics/situations that you really don't want involved in the RP, definitely let me know before the RP starts! Also if I forget during RP, definitely poke me OOC to remind me about it as I really don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. But yeah, my limits are basically RP Nation's rules. Anything that goes against those are a big no no. But my limits will mirror yours if you have any.

I think I mentioned I'm totally okay with playing a bad guy? Cool! Just please don't ask me to play a bad guy simply to make you feel heroic and better than me behind the keyboard. The badly done Lawful Good trope? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Sure, my character might do something that may be a a d!ckish thing to do occasionally, but I'm all for character development to alter this behaviour (for better and worse!). As I would hope my partner would be too! I uhhh, could rant about this one for a very long time as I've been on the end of the badly done Lawful Good situation many times. I also appreciate this probably makes me sound a bit whiny, so I'll stop now! Onward!!

As someone over 18 irl, I'd really appreciate if my partner was too. This is not a stab at younger roleplayers on here at all -some of you are totally awesome at what you do and are already insane roleplayers! Just if the RP gets a bit dark, or our characters become romantically involved, I'd very much prefer someone who is legally considered an adult to play these situations out with.

Hopefully that didn't make me sound like a whiny miserable ass... Anyway, onto the settings/scenarios I'm currently wanting to play out. If our settings/fandom interests match, but the other stuff doesn't interest you, still feel free to drop me a PM! You probably have better ideas than me anyway! I'm always open to plot/world building, so as my ideas are totally bare bones right now, feel free to add on your own ideas or change anything. I'm really pretty chill, so yeah, tell me what you're after!

I've been RPing Harry Potter for around 10 years now. Totally the fandom that got me into RP. Would really love if my partner was as nerdy about it as me! Maybe someone who's read the books and has a great grasp of the lore? I'd be super happy! The ideas I currently have surrounding plots are more for OCs only. I feel if we play as Canons, the plot obviously depends on who we're playing. At the moment, I'm interested in playing Greyback, Sirius, Snape, Lucius, Madeye, Bellatrix, Remus.

MC is a brutish Auror that's got a bit of a fearsome reputation through out WIzarding Britain for being rather brutal in his approach when it comes to catching Dark Wizards. As quite a controversial figure in the Auror Office, he's both feared and respected. The handling of his last case had raised even more eyebrows than usual amongst his colleagues and the public, to the point where The Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement isn't happy and has to be seen to do something to tame him. With new cases quickly coming in however, MC is put to work none the less, but the catch is to try a mellow him a little for the sake of face for the Department. YC, a fresh new Trainee Auror is assigned to him. A move some consider foolish, but only time will tell as to how this move will end up. Will the Trainee help mellow out this rather fearsome Auror, or will they follow a similar path to him as well?

Thirty Years after the end of the Wizarding War, a new group of friends at Hogwarts uncover a plot to plunge the castle and its inhabitants into disaster. What appears to be a standard cold is spreading around the students, the Hospital Wing and Potions Department are incredibly busy making large batches of Pepperup potion which doesn't always seem to combat the sickness. No one can quite understand why, or what this strange illness means. Through pure accident, this group of friends uncover what is really going on; a curse. But why is it taking hold now, and who started it? It's up to them to find out.

Okay, I'm a big Thrones fan. I'd really love the chance to play as Sandor "The Hound" Clegane with someone! Not sure what the plot could be, but that depends on who you'd be up for playing along side him. It's totally up to you who you play, I have no preference. Although I'd definitely be ridiculously excited for a Brienne or Jaimie Lannister to play alongside! But hey, I'm totally not fussy as I'd be ridiculously excited to get the chance to play some GoT with someone in general. Would be my first GoT RP, sooo yeah, I'm fanboying just thinking about it... I'll move on now before it gets even more awkward.

I've yet to see Rise of Skywalker, so obviously not wanting to start up an RP full of spoilers... even if the sequel trilogy is umm 'rant worthy'. Still I've wanted to give some Star Wars RP a go for a long while!
During the Clone Wars, MC, a Youngling, is about to be assigned a Master. He's nervous, knowing fully well he wasn't the easiest to place. He was a bit troublesome for an aspiring Jedi, for he found the Jedi way a little bit of a struggle. Having been brought to the temple at five years old, he was already a bit different to his clan mates, being already a little older than the Jedi would have liked to take in to train. While he has proved he is rather talented with his lightsaber and his mastery of the force, he lacks wisdom. He is fully aware of this, even though this has continued to get him in to trouble. The Council are questioning what to do with him, as the Council of Reassignment seem a little too eager to take him on board. What is being proposed is a trial period of two months with a potential Jedi Knight or Master for him to learn from. They were debating the boy's fate, as they were trying to work out who to place him with. Will YC be an unorthadox Jedi who was once in his shoes? Maybe they will rule with an iron fist and be incredibly strict. However, little do the Jedi know, the final days of the Clone Wars was very fast approaching. Order 66 is just around the corner...

In 6BBY, MC, has taken refuge on the moon of Nar Shaddaa after years of being on the run from the Empire. He works as a bounty hunter of a rather fearsome reputation amongst the locals. Once a Padawan through the Jedi Purge, he had quickly adopted his own code of survival, hence his current state of affairs. It is safe to say he has fallen from what was once a great height, to a low. YC, a Jedi also in hiding, who knew MC whilst they were both Younglings at the Jedi Temple, arrives on Nar Shaddaa, either alone or with their own crew. Already on a mission of their own to topple the Empires hold of the Galaxy, MC ends up reluctantly joining in, having his true nature as a force sensitive be exposed due to a very public fight that forces him to seek a way out. Where they go from there, remains to be seen.

I've spent a good couple of years playing some angsty/messed up storylines in the past. I'd definitely be up for getting back into playing some. I suspect the themes could get pretty dark so I'd love to find someone up for playing out something like that with me. Most of these are technically settings than plots, but I'm absolutely open to hearing your ideas about where the story could go, or what you'd like to add to the settings!

In the deep south of the United States sits a small town called Fort Rio. It's home to many a troubled person, and those simply just stuck there with no way out. Gangs run riot, the cops are corrupt, those at the Mayor's office are serving their own agenda, and the schools are massively underfunded and understaffed. The kids are animals. What with the intense heat, crumbling streets, and abandoned buildings, it's a depressing place to be. There is very little hope here. The town very much lives by its own rules. You either muck in, or you get crushed. Drugs are a big problem here. In fact, the only ones in the town who have any money are somehow tied into the drug trade... even though some are cunning enough to have no leads pointing towards that fact. Prostitution, human trafficking and thefts are also common in these parts. It is indeed a place that lies forgotten amongst most of the country. If you're a lover of chaos, it's probably a bit of a sadistic haven. If not, it's literal hell. Sink or swim, that's totally your choice.

Our characters are twins with a tough past. Been to Juvie, kicked out of school, thrust into the care system etc. They have been given some new foster parents to stay with. Whilst on the outside, the parents appear rather ordinary, if not a little boring. They have cushy jobs, typically middle class, and are heavily involved in their community. However, they are strict. Too strict. Strict to the point of turning to violence to 'put right' wrongs. Our characters push these parents to their limits, thus an incredibly toxic relationship between the two parties ensues. Our characters must figure out how to deal with them. Either running away and likely get caught and have to deal with the consequences, or dealing with them in another way... anger can make people do all sorts of things after all.

I'll probably add more to this section as time goes on.

YC gets admitted to a mental institution for adolescents. YC is a teenager who is perfectly mentally fit , who has just discovered they have superpowers. By sheer accident, YC discovered they have powers while experiencing a strong burst of rage, and hurt a few people in their vicinity rather severely. These sorts of things aren't totally uncommon, as there have been a good few people going through adolescence who discover their powers at this age. Usually, they are placed at Starcross Academy in the country to learn how to get them at least under control to pose no threat to the public. However at trial, there was no physical evidence pointing towards YC actually possessing any form of special abilities. YC stuck by the fact that they lost control of abilities they didn't know they possessed, but that went down as badly as could be, and were met with a brick wall. YC was either facing Juvenile Detention, or a mental hospital. Due to YC's failure to drop the facts that they are superpowered, they were met with accusations they were delusional and required help. The threat of Juvie was dropped, and YC found themselves here at St Charles's Youth Asylum, where they meet MC, who's been here for a while, and has been through an almost identical experience. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. There could be more at work here than it seems. Perhaps someone within the walls has some need for youngsters with special abilities? Considering the state of the dilapidated place, and the unpleasant goings on here, that need was likely unpleasant.

This is possibly quite a relevant one considering what's going on out in the world right now! Wash your hands peeps! That's one way to prevent your face being mauled off by a zombie in the near future!

MC, a criminal was arrested by YC, a cop on the very day the world decided to end. How they choose to survive should be an interesting thing to witness.

Again, this is another one I'll likely be adding more ideas to eventually.

MC, the head royal body guard, is charged to protect YC who is a royal prince/princess, as the capital city comes under siege from a rebellious House who are wanting over overthrow YC's tyrant of a brother who's King. YC's mother wishes for MC to take YC far from the city and keep them safe. In a soon to be war torn land of various kingdoms battling amongst each other, that might be a hard task and a dangerous road.

Thanks for reading! Totally feel free to drop me a message below or a PM if you're interested, have any ideas you want to share or have any questions for me!

Last edited:
I'm a huge lover of darker,angsty stories and I am absolutely obsessed with the stories that revolve around friends/lovers who ruin each others lives, build each other up and then once again tear each other down. If maybe you'd like to write with me, let me know!!

Hey! I've been wanting to do a certain dark fantasy idea recently and you seem like you might be interested, so I figured I'd check. Never know unless I ask, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back