• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original and Fandom settings

CorvusNight

Greetings, I don't know who might be interested in these ideas I have, but I wanted to test the waters. So, over the years I have amassed several ideas, both original and fandom, and decided to list them here for anyone interested. Anyway, onto the ever growing list of my dwindling insanity. There will be a * next to the ones I really want to do. This will always be updated.

FANDOM
Elder Scrolls*

Steven Universe*

Hazbin Hotel*

Helluva Boss

Death Note*

Hellsing

Yu-Gi-Oh

Dungeons and Dragons

Fable

Halo

Star Wars

Star Trek

Warhammer*

Doctor Who*

Creepy Pasta*

ORIGINAL

The town of Dusk Harbor has always been an odd place. People don't know who they get there, they just do. The city is not on any map or GPS, but people still find themselves there. But watch yourself at night as the inhabitants come out. Inhuman creatures slowly come out from the darkness and stalk the land. Those who are caught outside, or within a building unaware, will find themselves at the mercy of these beasts. Open ended for multiple reasons, but I based this one off of silent hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back