• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Conversational

Helsa looked around from her throne, the mirrors still showing her reflection and the shadows still writhing. She was not pleased.

"Not like it should have gone. Several of my covens were destroyed by a oversized bear and a frankly annoying bird-" She clearly glares at Cardcarious when she says this, "And a certain Neko follower of mine's plan to take over the Nekomatus Empire and sacrifice all of them to me was foiled by some marked child. The only thing that went right that some people have come to my island to serve me."

Or get eaten alive by monsters if I'm bored. Helsa thought to herself.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 , Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

Conversational:

"Well to be fair, a world needs balance. Without balance the world would be destroyed. Light needs to shine where dark places fear in the minds of the common folk that currently exist on the planet." Cardicarious replied, glancing at the voice that mentioned his name as he searched for more beings to place in the new world.

Helsa Conversational

Conversational:

"Well to be fair, a world needs balance. Without balance the world would be destroyed. Light needs to shine where dark places fear in the minds of the common folk that currently exist on the planet." Cardicarious replied, glancing at the voice that mentioned his name as he searched for more beings to place in the new world.

"We were awoken to make this world interesting. Balance isn't interesting, it's just boring." Especially because it means you fools consider yourself equal to me.

Yimor'droth Conversational

The shard yawned, revealing rows of serrated mouthparts. Then It crawled under the table and went to sleep, fiery ashes wafting from It's mouth.

Yia'Yia, koetsasu, Helsa, Arceus IKOL
Ickol: Conversational

The goddess nodded sagely. “Of...course.
She looked at the other named deities, tapping a finger against the side of her nose. “Well...we...all...know...what...the...wise...one...expects...of...us. I...shall...commit...to...my...duties...and...trust...you...all...to...yours.
Conversational:

Ickol grinned at the gambling father of beasts.
I...couldn’t...agree...more. But...if...you...are...committed...to...balance...should...you...not...plague...the...world...this...time? After all...you...did...give...them...heroes...last...cycle.
Helsa Conversational

"We were awoken to make this world interesting. Balance isn't interesting, it's just boring." Especially because it means you fools consider yourself equal to me.
Why...you...must...just...not...have...hit...the...right...balance...of...balance. If...you...stick...to...just...one...thing...one...concept...isn’t...that...boring?
Even though she hadn’t been coated with flowers this time, Ickol still had managed to obtain a bud, and tossed it haphazardly on the air, where it slowly floated onto Helsa’s hair.

The shard yawned, revealing rows of serrated mouthparts. Then It crawled under the table and went to sleep, fiery ashes wafting from It's mouth.
Yes...sleep...now. Your...guidance...is...blessing...enough. I...know...exactly...what...it...is...I...must...do. Until...next...cycle...all-knowing.
Marching to the portal with determination, she flopped onto the globe, slowly sinking in until she was absorbed and again sent spiraling towards the planet.

I don’t have a damn clue what I’ll do. Hmm, maybe start wars? No, too obvious. I’ll let those lunatics shit where they eat. Might as well start messing with that dream crap.

Giggling in anticipation, Ickol descended once more into an unsuspecting planet.

Yia'Yia, koetsasu, Helsa, Arceus IKOL

...Staaaaare.

...Well, that was, erm, something, to say the least. He had no idea what it said, but it definitely meant something. Wasn't that the language Youkai used or something...? He recognized the names, because, of course he did, but aside from that? Zero idea.

Still, he would keep watch on both Ickol and the little god-creature she's decided to keep hold of.

"So, you can evolve technology or something like that, right? Think you could do me a favor?"

His thoughts were soon interrupted by the approach of Kurantse, the merchant god. Ocaeril smiled softly at the other, and nodded.

"That is correct." He confirmed, before the small globe from before that represented the planet manifested in his hand. "My Sphere allows me to grow technology, body, mind, as well as magic. It all takes some time, of course, but whatever you wish, I can surely do it within time."

Ickol grinned at the gambling father of beasts.
I...couldn’t...agree...more. But...if...you...are...committed...to...balance...should...you...not...plague...the...world...this...time? After all...you...did...give...them...heroes...last...cycle.
Conversational:

"I'm not committed to balance, it's just that its ideal that this world not be ruined. But as a new world, its gotta have some things to flesh out its excitement." Cardicarious replied, thinking still on his cards.

Helsa Conversational

"I'd never considered myself equal to anyone else but myself, and furthermore this world is being dealt with cards made by chance and desire. So technically if any other gods make the planet go south I can change that provided the right card effect. As far as boredom goes, I must agree that excitement is needed, however it needs to be tempered with care and understanding. We have powers that could end our objectives before we really begin to gain ground upon a measure such as our current situation." Cardicarious said, blinking a tad in thought of what card to make.

INQUI CONVERSATIONAL!
-------------------------------------------
I sighed as I wake up once more, did I really have to keep living through this? I want to just, keep sleeping, everything is just so dull, Tanya won't return my calls, Merlin is weird, and...I just, I sighed, do I want to keep living? Well as a god, I can't really kill myself, only when there is someone that truly powerful, she chuckled to herself, maybe I will die then, maybe if I die, I can go back, Ms. Almalexia, Mr. Mora, I-I miss you guys, I want to go back, I'm so lonely in this stupid world, all I do is help and help and help, I have to keep being a hero, but I don't want to! No body cares for me other than a problem solver, their problems, I'm just a tool, they don't care like you guys, you guys, I blinked away my tears, I can't cry now Ms. Almalexia and Mr. Mora, I'm sorry but they call for a meeting, I don't even want to go, but duty calls I guess, duty calls.
Helsa Conversational

Helsa looked around from her throne, the mirrors still showing her reflection and the shadows still writhing. She was not pleased.

"Not like it should have gone. Several of my covens were destroyed by a oversized bear and a frankly annoying bird-" She clearly glares at Cardcarious when she says this, "And a certain Neko follower of mine's plan to take over the Nekomatus Empire and sacrifice all of them to me was foiled by some marked child. The only thing that went right that some people have come to my island to serve me."

Or get eaten alive by monsters if I'm bored. Helsa thought to herself.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 , Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel
Having reformed as the "Patron of Heroes", I turned to Helsa and bowed my head in regret.

"I apologize Ms. Helsa, that marked child was me, I simply foiled theirs because they killed my family, I...I felt emotions that I could not even feel before, ever since I became a goddess, and so I took upon myself to defeat them, I apologize, would you like me to instate your worship there Ms. Helsa?"

Helsa Conversational

"I'd never considered myself equal to anyone else but myself, and furthermore this world is being dealt with cards made by chance and desire. So technically if any other gods make the planet go south I can change that provided the right card effect. As far as boredom goes, I must agree that excitement is needed, however it needs to be tempered with care and understanding. We have powers that could end our objectives before we really begin to gain ground upon a measure such as our current situation."

...how the heck did he hear my thoughts?! Helsa thought to herself again. "Hmph. Just keep your cards from slaughtering too many of my followers." She growled.

I apologize, would you like me to instate your worship there Ms. Helsa?"

Helsa's eyes widened at this. ...this girl is something else. So much self-loathing and sorrow, and a desire to just...rest. She doesn't even realize the consequences of this....and I'm happy to take advantage of that.

"I would not mind if you did so, Patron of Heroes. But please try and keep it stealthy; the majority of people in Ocaeril do not like those that follow my greatness."

Disappointed to see that his moon-thing didn't have the desired results, the God of Power decides that he's going to need something else if he's going to really 'change' the world. Something that would allow him to further expand his influence. And that something was minions.

Summoning some of his malevolent power, Baldur sends out a mental message throughout the Ocearil, but only those with an evil(or even vaguely evil) nature would be able to hear it. As for what his message was, it was essentially a recruitment advertisement. Though unlike most other ads, Baldur's offered something truly special: Demonhood.

"Mortals, I am in need of some useful followers. And fortunately for you, rather than simply creating some, I have decided to do a little recruiting. But instead of just demanding your services, I am more than willing to 'compensate' you. Immortality. Power beyond mortal comprehension. Satisfying all your deepest, darkest desires. All these things can be yours. You simply just need to promise to serve me."

...how the heck did he hear my thoughts?! Helsa thought to herself again. "Hmph. Just keep your cards from slaughtering too many of my followers." She growled.
Conversational:
"Of course. Then again, life on the Pantheon is a game of chance. So don't blame me if you aren't creative enough with your ideas. For example, if you had your witches peacefully converse with the locals, the bear and bird would likely just look at them as good witches instead of bad." Cardicarious said, looking at Helsa. "I mean not to start a quarrel it's just to get through these times you have to think outside the box."

Conversational:
"Of course. Then again, life on the Pantheon is a game of chance. So don't blame me if you aren't creative enough with your ideas. For example, if you had your witches peacefully converse with the locals, the bear and bird would likely just look at them as good witches instead of bad." Cardicarious said, looking at Helsa. "I mean not to start a quarrel it's just to get through these times you have to think outside the box."

Helsa stared at him. "...they follow me. The locals would kill them on sight."

Helsa stared at him. "...they follow me. The locals would kill them on sight."

Conversational:

"Then why not come up with something to make the locals like you and your followers then?" Cardicarious shrugged, preparing to summon some more cards.

"....since that idea is from you, I'm going to ignore it." Helsa grumbled. It's wrong, because he came up with it. She thought.

Cardicarious shrugged as he readied his magic to conjure forth new cards, his hands glowing and orbs of light beginning to shimmer.

Farmer Joe: Action 1

Farmer Joe gave the Plunts some more Evo-Juice. He went to the goblins and saw that they had formed their own agriculture. He was proud of those gobbos. So he gave the elites Evo-Juice, especially some to his Paladin.

Going back to the island he just made it more bigger and let the Plunts keep building.

With a little scratch of his cheek and a little gaze towards Inqui, Ocaeril frowned a little bit. Truthfully, he wanted to speak to the goddess of heroes about a certain...As they say, 'collab.' Something involving her Camelot and his evolution of magic. Truthfully, it would be beneficial to both of them, and, he was planning on making a certain security system for the people of the world for a while now, ever since he created the Elder Tree back at his real body. The fruits were ready to be harvested, after all.

"Ahem, excuse me for a moment-" Ocaeril said to Kurantse, holding a finger up.

His tattoos on his body started to glow, each one brightening up like it were neon lights, if such a thing was invented. His eyes started to glow an actual, white light- As then, similar to a bacteria going to the process of mitosis...Ocaeril's aura separated itself into a smaller part, that quickly expanded itself, and soon forming another Ocaeril- The same size, same physique, same appearance...With the only difference being that there was a number in his left eye- '2.'

"Hello, Ocaeril."

"Greetings, Ocaeril number 2."

Number one then pointed at Inqui, while number two nodded.

"
I don't need to explain anything, do I?"

"Nope, leave it to me, boss!"

...Soon, number two quickly skidded over to Inqui, leaving this bizarre scene behind.

Ocaeril number one turned to Kurantse, and smiled.

"So, what did you wish for, again?"

---+---
Out of nowhere, Inqui would feel a hand poking her on the back.

"As they say, 'boop.'"

Behind her, there was Ocaeril- Although, at the same time, he felt...Different. Maybe because he had a number in his eye.

"Hello there, Patron of Heroes. Can I perhaps talk to you for a second? I have an offer for you!"

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Last edited:
Action #1

Helsa, still sitting atop her shadowy throne, decided to extend her focus to her domain; specifically, her followers that had died. She would need to sort out which ones of them would become Limbs of Helsa, and which that she would convert into mindless monsters (that she'd probably set on some nation in a fit of pique.)

...hmm, that's odd. Where's the ninja I corrupted? Her soul should be in here...Hmmph. I'll find her later.

Helsa then turned her attention to the island, soon finding that several power-seeking mortals had arrived. Mages desperate for success, fallen nobles that desired a return to power, and greedy pirates.
And then she noticed someone very special among them...a high ranking cultist of hers. Disguised as a magus seeking the source of the Pillar of Terror, he had plans to spread her influence among the group.

The Goddess of Evil smirked, and began to whisper to her follower, who happily welcomed Helsa's plan.

He would gather the people among the group, and claim to have had a 'revelation' from the source of the Pillar, who chose him as their representative. He would begin to preach to the group, slowly twisting their minds towards servitude of Helsa. Those that would willingly join the group would receive the offer to become a true Cultist of Helsa, while the others would continue to be bent towards Helsa's goals.

When the time came, and the group had been fully corrupted, they would move out into the world, to begin wreaking havoc on this foolish world. Their first target...

The valley where that infernal bear and bird had lived. It was only proper that the home of the fools that had destroyed her covens would be burnt to the ground.

Out of nowhere, Inqui would feel a hand poking her on the back.

"As they say, 'boop.'"

Behind her, there was Ocaeril- Although, at the same time, he felt...Different. Maybe because he had a number in his eye.

"Hello there, Patron of Heroes. Can I perhaps talk to you for a second? I have an offer for you!"
I looked at him as I scrunched my face, who was he? I tried to recalling through my memories but couldn't remember, hmm, most likely because I'm not too familiar with all the gods yet.

"Who might you be my good sir? I'm afraid I haven't caught your name but to be fair I am not familiar with most of the gods after all, anyways what is this offer you speak of my good man?"

My thoughts whirled as I tried to think what his offer would be, but for now, I'll play the neutral game.

I looked at him as I scrunched my face, who was he? I tried to recalling through my memories but couldn't remember, hmm, most likely because I'm not too familiar with all the gods yet.

"Who might you be my good sir? I'm afraid I haven't caught your name but to be fair I am not familiar with most of the gods after all, anyways what is this offer you speak of my good man?"

My thoughts whirled as I tried to think what his offer would be, but for now, I'll play the neutral game.

'My good man?' Ocaeril 2 couldn't help but hold off a chuckle, his lips pressing themselves hard against one another in an attempt to not laugh. Soon, he shook his head as he quickly passed a hand through his face, gulping down that chuckle, and smiling once again.

"You don't need to be so formal, you know." Ocaeril 2 smiled, before opening his arms, almost in a 'grandiose' fashion. "As I am Ocaeril, the Avatar of the planet. The Father of all Life. And the one who holds this world and its people up towards the future!"

A throne appeared behind him, as he sat down on it, crossing his legs. "Patron of Heroes, your children are my children. And I wish to help them reach the future. My sphere is one that constantly grows- Evolution. I can evolve nearly any aspect of one thing. And as such, I thought I could perhaps help your people, in exchange for some worship. But mostly to help them. After all, you never know when certain of my brothers and sister might try something..."

...His voice had honesty in it. It seemed as if he genuinely wished to help. Worry was present in his face, too.

'My good man?' Ocaeril 2 couldn't help but hold off a chuckle, his lips pressing themselves hard against one another in an attempt to not laugh. Soon, he shook his head as he quickly passed a hand through his face, gulping down that chuckle, and smiling once again.

"You don't need to be so formal, you know." Ocaeril 2 smiled, before opening his arms, almost in a 'grandiose' fashion. "As I am Ocaeril, the Avatar of the planet. The Father of all Life. And the one who holds this world and its people up towards the future!"

A throne appeared behind him, as he sat down on it, crossing his legs. "Patron of Heroes, your children are my children. And I wish to help them reach the future. My sphere is one that constantly grows- Evolution. I can evolve nearly any aspect of one thing. And as such, I thought I could perhaps help your people, in exchange for some worship. But mostly to help them. After all, you never know when certain of my brothers and sister might try something..."

...His voice had honesty in it. It seemed as if he genuinely wished to help. Worry was present in his face, too.
I contemplated his deal, he obviously meant Camelot, but I do not have any real jurisdiction in there, at best I was a trusted celebrity or celebrated figure there.

"Whether I want to accept your deal or not it matters not, for I cannot accept it since it's truly my champion's people, so she deserves to choose whether to accept the deal or not. But if you wish, I can teleport us there, would you like me too?"

I contemplated his deal, he obviously meant Camelot, but I do not have any real jurisdiction in there, at best I was a trusted celebrity or celebrated figure there.

"Whether I want to accept your deal or not it matters not, for I cannot accept it since it's truly my champion's people, so she deserves to choose whether to accept the deal or not. But if you wish, I can teleport us there, would you like me too?"

Ocaeril 2 nodded, putting a hand on his chin as he smiled. "Of course, of course. Do take me there, I have a feeling she'll be pleased with the deal. Thank you very much, Patron of Heroes. I assure you, your people will be safe with my creations."

Ocaeril 2 snapped his fingers, as his appearance changed. He now looked like a robbed figure whose face and hands were hidden, almost as if the robes were floating by themselves.

"Shall we go, then?"

Ickol Action 1:

The goddess didn’t land on Ocaeril.

Somewhere in the sky, she had turned sideways, not physically but dimensionally, into a cloud and when she passed through she was floating down onto another plane. The Dream Lands. Stretching across time and space, the plane was a labyrinth, one even a god of dreams had to be wary of. She was of Ocaeril, and so she ruled the dream lands of Ocaeril, but the endless terrain under her purview were still drops in the infinite ocean of the plane.

She traversed the plane, seeking out the pockets containing the dreams of the world leaders, and watched, learning their secrets.

But time is meaningless, in the Dream Lands. Despite spending lifetimes studying the dreams of each leader with the same scrutiny, she still had time to explore her realm. And more importantly, she searched. As far as she was aware, even though they had been slumbering when the Void Lord called them, they hadn’t been here, but what about the one god that still slept?

Ickol reached our, searching to see if she could find the dream of the Abomination.
Selee-01 Selee-01

Ickol Action 1:

The goddess didn’t land on Ocaeril.

Somewhere in the sky, she had turned sideways, not physically but dimensionally, into a cloud and when she passed through she was floating down onto another plane. The Dream Lands. Stretching across time and space, the plane was a labyrinth, one even a god of dreams had to be wary of. She was of Ocaeril, and so she ruled the dream lands of Ocaeril, but the endless terrain under her purview were still drops in the infinite ocean of the plane.

She traversed the plane, seeking out the pockets containing the dreams of the world leaders, and watched, learning their secrets.

But time is meaningless, in the Dream Lands. Despite spending lifetimes studying the dreams of each leader with the same scrutiny, she still had time to explore her realm. And more importantly, she searched. As far as she was aware, even though they had been slumbering when the Void Lord called them, they hadn’t been here, but what about the one god that still slept?

Ickol reached our, searching to see if she could find the dream of the Abomination.
Selee-01 Selee-01
A sea of light grew in the distance, a blinding ocean of shattered fire and illusion. The dreams of the Golden Dragon, in all their strange and horrific glory. The shifting depths were full of the scattered memories of the Abomination.

A sea of light grew in the distance, a blinding ocean of shattered fire and illusion. The dreams of the Golden Dragon, in all their strange and horrific glory. The shifting depths were full of the scattered memories of the Abomination.
Ickol Conversational:

Perfect.
The goddess entered the Abomination’s dream, looking at the scene playing in front of her. Not one of the gods has any clue what the god desires or fears, this is a prime moment to gain insight on the only divine more mysterious than her or those Outsiders.

Last edited:
Ickol Conversational 1:

Perfect.
The goddess entered the Abomination’s dream, looking at the scene playing in front of her. Not one of the gods has any clue what the god desires or fears, this is a prime moment to gain insight on the only divine more mysterious than her or those Outsiders.

The City of Arqa rose from the sands, a mass of geometric crystal and alien angles. Monstrous shapes moved, twisted and wrong.

A black dragon roared, reality crumbling for an instant as Yimor'droth responded.

A being, a man who became unto a god, roared defiance as the world returned.

The planet burned, and the gods faced the Lightbringer in a futile hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back