• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
1st Action

After a somewhat lengthy period of stern, contemplating silence, Rhubarion finally becomes aware of his surroundings. He witnesses the towering bamboo and gradually moves towards the colossal forest. Upon arriving at an open area of terrain, he looks around further to witness his surroundings. Rhubarion sees small wooden structures all round him, likely a small town.

"I can tell I'm in a populated area of sorts, this might be a fantastic opportunity to implement a little thing or two."

A fantastic, eerily vivid beam of light spontaneously appears from the patchy grass. The beam contains flickers of small geometric figures of all kinds, whether they be simple triangles or great-disnub dirhombidodecahedroni.

"Succumb to reality... it's about time you know that the solar system is heliocentric. Don't accept the crippling lies of modern science! You are doing yourself an unjustifiable moral disservice!"

The beacon of light promptly explodes, allowing for these geometric figures to be displaced throughout the area. Nearby townsfolk stare in awe at the brilliant display, completely unaware that soon, some of them will be enlightened with the power of conspiracy and incomprehensible insight.

"Good gods, it's been millennia since I've effectively done that. Now for the telling part, did it actually work?"

Rhubarion scurries to the nearby town. Upon arrival, Rhubarion sees something that envelopes him with joy and glee."

A decrepit townsman wearing nearly nothing except heavily tattered deerskin undergarments scampers along the cobblestone streets, screaming in a crazed manner.
"YOU FERRET-FODDELING RUBBISH DENIZENS! IT'S INCREDIBLE TO WITNESS THE SHEER AMOUNT OF STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE OF YOU MIND-WEAKLINGS! I HAVE THE ANSWERS! I HAVE THE ANSWERS! I HAVE THE ANSWERS! BINGY-BONGY-DIDDLE-DEE!"

"Nice to be back..."

Last edited:
Meanwhile, somewhere on the roadways in the Jade Empire, Assyrian encountered numerous travelers, most of whom gave him a wide berth or simply gawked at his appearance. A few tried to sell him things. Overall, the journey was uneventful, and having walked for days on end he scarcely passed a village, and when he did, the locals never approached. The paths were long and winding, and troupes of soldiers could occasionally be seen marching along other paths, only taking a few moments to stare before continuing. Eventually however, the path reached a village that it traveled straight through, with the entrances to the small town being marked with paifang-style archways and the small houses and merchant stalls being decorated by tiny paper lanterns. The villagers do not directly approach, rather simply looking on with curiosity while the guards size up the deity and, despite being unaware of his true nature, apparently decide that accosting him would be above their pay grade, despite the likely complaints of a number of women who shield their children's eyes from Assyrian, given his state of undress.
Assyrian Action:
Assyrian dwelt among the village for a time and he sat in the town square, glowing as he mediated and breathed. He said a chant under his breath and spoke in strange sayings, arcane phrases and bizzare verse that ran through the town morning, noon and night. The children were the first to start sitting and listening to what he had to say, then there parents would come as they went through the market and visited too. The guards would listen and soon the whole village was entrapped by the song of Assyrian.

Over time they got glimpses of insight from his lesson. Bits and pieces of wisdom came to them and they began to breathe differently. Their physical condition improved, they had more stamina then any ordinary people, they were stronger and faster, their senses become enhanced and better and their control over their bodies increased so that extreme weathers harsh temperatures did not bother them as much nor did sickness plague them as easily.

To the guards came the most powerful of secrets, ways to run as fast as the giant dire beasts seen in some places, ways to harden skin to be as armor, ways to make bone dense and strong, ways to improve their instincts in combat and more. They learned how to channel the energy of their soul into their blades so they cut not once but seven if not nine times in a single strike and more secret abilities of their internal force was revealed over time.

The village began to build a temple around the God and would go to listen to his words in hopes of unlocking ever greater mysteries of the body and soul.

Farmer Joe: Action 2

Joe happy with the Plunts’ progress, watched them develop. He made a lot of crops boosted for them.

Continuing on he went to the goblin wasteland, Joe wanting to test them, blessed the strongest goblin with farmer strength. And gave it a scythe, shovel, and hammer. The goblin glowed as Joe’s hand covered its face. As he put his hand away the goblin had the imprint of a white hand permanently on its face.

This goblin would bring its race agriculture and if it failed Joe would know that the goblins were too barbaric to change. He would leave his Paladin to it’s task, and Joe returned to the island of the Plunts.

Assyrian Action 2:
The village has grown, with the enhanced strength and stamina of its members came the increase of production and constructive skill. It's food was more plentiful, the trades more active, the walls more tall and sturdy.

Assyrian had become in his meditations a source of holy utterance. A temple had been built and everyday the village followed the instructions of the Crimson God. When the verses commanded them to place thier hands in frozen cauldrons of frothing ice they obeyed without question, when they were asked to rest in man sized furnaces they did so quickly and efficiently and when they learned they must stand at a great height during the howling of a great tempest. They eagerly moved to embrace the battering of the elements. Assyrian taught them secrets of strength and flesh hardening, ways of stoking the fires of endurance and unlocking greater physical fortitude. The physicality of the villagers was beginning to turn titanic, thier might far surpassing orcs by this point.

For the guards they were gripped by a insatiable need for power, a terrible inferno was lit in their breasts, a configuration that consumed limb and blood with burning task. For them Assyrian was a harsh and brutal teacher.
When they went to drink he would snatch the cup away. Denying thier thirst until they could make their blades cut a falling leaf, and even then they would be given but a sip before they were forced to cut a rain of falling leafs.

He struck with sudden blows like thunderbolts, rupturing strikes of fist and palm that had to be deflected with the force of a raging ocean current, lest the guards suffer grievous damage to veins and organs.

He forced them to challenge him to debate, to harden their convictions and principles as a onslaught of violence washed over them, forcing them to counter and fight as if they faced a thousand men instead of one. Assyrian would belittle every belief they had if they could not reply with a clawing frenzy.

To silence him they had to form their fingers and palms to the form of beastial claws. Brutal shapes that rent stone and tore metal but rarely harmed the Crimson God.

When he spoke philosophy he bid them to do as he did and strike with such concentrated violence that a gigantic crater would erupt from the point of impact. The force of the shockwave eclipsing a cannon barrage.

As the villagers learned of life, he taught them of death. Instructing them in all the physical means of murder, stacking the odds in such a way that a single one of his disciples was a force equal to 50 warriors of lesser Art then his.

INQUI Action#1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Patron of Heroes sighed as she looked at the world, she needed to find a way to sate her boredom, and well, she'll just incarnate! It's that easy no? She took a part of her essence and sent it into the womb of the wife of the Strongest Nekmoatus Shogun, evnetually she will get born and her name will be Senshi Aoi Shizukesa, mysteriously enough to her parents, her hand held the blue mark that if they researched on it, will reveal to be the mark of the First Hero.

But since she was just a newborn infant, she'll wait for some time before she can have some fun being a Neko like her.

Farmer Joe: Conversational

Joe travels to the Goddess of Heroes location wanting her blessing of his Paladin. Drifting to her, “Hail, Goddess! I request a use of your abilities for a follower of mine.” Joe looks at Inqui.

Joe travels to the Goddess of Heroes location wanting her blessing of his Paladin. Drifting to her, “Hail, Goddess! I request a use of your abilities for a follower of mine.” Joe looks at Inqui.
INQUI CONVERSATIONAL
Inqui sighed as she looked around before making a barrier around them so only Joe and Inqui were inside, she then went to her true form, the young girl made out of slime.

"Sure, sure, what do you want me to give them? There's the typical blessings, plot armor till they're fully trained, higher based capabilities, and no upper limit so they can technically reach to the power levels of gods if they trained for a millennia, but I can give certain specific powers tailored to them, of course I have know about them and all, they can't be heroes unless they believe in something greater then themselves after all, also can we make this an exchange of barter? I heard stories on how you make famine and stuff, can you not do that to me? Like don't make the food I'll eat rotten and just make it so that I'm bound to find good food? If you can do that, that's great and I'll continue to bless your notable followers into the levels of heroes, deal?"

INQUI CONVERSATIONAL
Inqui sighed as she looked around before making a barrier around them so only Joe and Inqui were inside, she then went to her true form, the young girl made out of slime.

"Sure, sure, what do you want me to give them? There's the typical blessings, plot armor till they're fully trained, higher based capabilities, and no upper limit so they can technically reach to the power levels of gods if they trained for a millennia, but I can give certain specific powers tailored to them, of course I have know about them and all, they can't be heroes unless they believe in something greater then themselves after all, also can we make this an exchange of barter? I heard stories on how you make famine and stuff, can you not do that to me? Like don't make the food I'll eat rotten and just make it so that I'm bound to find good food? If you can do that, that's great and I'll continue to bless your notable followers into the levels of heroes, deal?"

Joe squinted at Inqui realizing something as he hit closer, “Haven’t I seen you before?” His eyes widened, “Yeah, you were that one lady I fought at the Tourney. Funny seeing you here, you didn’t win.” Joe stretched. “Well I won’t rot your food I can do that and you can have good food.” Joe snapped his fingers. “Done.

Now I need this follower to have charisma, for his people to believe in him. I can’t have him dying on his first day. You get me?” Joe showed an image of the Farmer Goblin Paladin.

Helsa Action #3

Helsa, Goddess of Evil, Queen of Darkness, Sin's Leader, and Twister of Souls...was bored. She had turned the island she had landed on into a place that would try and violently murder anyone on it that wasn't her, but she had very little idea of what to do next. She could find that intriguing goddess, but she just wasn't in the mood for that really.

Ugh...I need some followers I can manipulate into wreaking havoc on the kingdoms of the world...but I don't really have time to corrupt anyone right now.

...but there are ALWAYS people that would join me willingly for the chance at power.

A smirk spread across Helsa's face, as she knew exactly what she wanted to do. Reaching her energy outward, she began to search all of the world for those that would join her willingly, even if they knew who she was. Those that would do anything for their desires. For power. For riches.

Those that would do anything to fulfill their sin.

Anyone she found who fit that criteria, a single note appeared before them the moment they were somewhere they wouldn't be noticed. A note that read "If you desire great power, swear your allegiance to Helsa, Queen of Darkness, and you will have everything you desire in the world."

At first, it seemed like Baldur, the bat God of Power, failed to hear the Void Lord's recent announcement. Remaining in his throne, the giant bat loudly snored as he continued to sleep. But after a few moments passed, one of his eyes opened, revealing a glowing crimson orb. Finally awake from his long slumber, Baldur rises from his throne and yawns as he stretches both of his massive wings. Once he was done, he eyes each of the other deities before speaking.

"Too boring, eh? Well, don't worry. I'll make sure to fix that little problem. But before I do that, I think I will just make a little 'announcement'. Something to show that I have awakened."

Drawing out some his power, the over-sized-bat concentrates and summons a round, pitch-black object that was devoid of any real features somewhere near Ocaeril's sun. Aside from looking creepy, Baldur made sure that his creation wasn't just a weird-looking moon. It could cause insanity or even horrific mutations if one were to look at it for too long, and once a month, the dark orb will cause an eclipse that would last for an entire week.

Last edited:
Assyiran Action 3:
Many a turning of the moon and sun came, the seasons altered and the world grew with wanings and waxings. The village recorded the Scarlet Verse and penned a book of scared poetry and holy song to hold in it all the knowledge and wisdom the Red God gave to them. The farmers devoted their energies to work and through work harvested both flora and might to fill themselves.

The Guard had become polished, refined in spirit and body through the crucible of Asyrrian's Word commanding them to fight and train through day and night. One day, when the sun was high in the sky and the training was at its peak, Assyrian spoke one final line of Verse that shook the Guard to their core and forced to them to kneel for the revelations it brought to them. He rose from his spot and then looked to the sun, a burning brand appearing upon his brow and his voice ringing with the thunder of dragon's when he spoke, "Listen, for these words shall be as fire and water for the warmth and life they bring to you. I have given you the true key to power, the method by which you will transform blood flow to storm, flesh to pure might, heartbeat to volcanic force and breath to thunderous energy. You must go into the world and seek the Principles of both your Selves and the Village, you must find the gem of Meaning; hidden away like the sea dragon's pearl in the blood and dirt"

The Guards heard the words and knew it was a Brutal Truth for it rang in their bones and made the blood in their veins boil from the reaction their Chi felt to the energy radiating from the mouth and tongue of Assyiran. They heard and felt conflict stir in them, it felt like the God commanded and they must obey, but they had grown used to combating the words he spoke for he demanded resistance. One, a young women who was eager to learn the Verse and held the God close to her heart spoke up in counter blow "Master, what use are Principles? You have taught us of fist and blade, why now should we seek such things as you say are hidden in blood and dirt?" Her question was full of both love and challenge, her aggression in debate was honed by the passionate discourse of her master, who treated her fiercely and with pride.

Another rose to speak, a young man who was skinny but held a feverish light in his eyes that shone with frenzy, many scars were upon his chest and arms, back and legs, for he took to combat with eager aplomb, "I too must speak Master," and his words were filled with love as well, though a growl of savage intent rumbled underneath like the purr of a hunting cat "How shall the village be guarded without the Art we hold? Truly, the people blessed by the Scarlet Verse have become strong and hard in breath and hide, but it will do little when the tides of conquests come and sweep it away to drown in the darkness of history."

The Crimson God heard the questioning of his students, a smile graced his face, a beautiful thing that glimmered with the glorious sunlight. "What use are Principles? What use is the fist that holds no meaning? What use the blade that contains no philosophy? Principles are that which shall make you hold the force of the raging typhoon, that shall grant you a piece of the stellar fire to lay in your breast. " The words of Assyrian bellowed forth with the fury of a howling windstorm, buffeting and pushing down the girl as she floundered before the glory that rang throughout the word of Assyrian, "I....", and her words hung by threads, threads easily cut down by the edge of Assyrian's insight. "..Do not know". And as defeat came upon her she turned from debate to contemplation. Wondering on the ways to search for the Dragon's Pearl in the blood and dirt.

Assyrian directed those savage energies in his speech then to the young man and set about whipping him with his cant, "Your Art is weak to my eyes, it is frail and dull, it does not glow with the ruby light of a heart filled with such Purpose; that a army would quake and tremble for the fear that would come over them as the Killing intent boiled and seethed from such a draconic will. Art must have the energy of the spirit, investment of will and ideal to transform it into philosophy. What use the defense of this village if you can not explain in fullest word, why it must be guarded and held with care and compassion?"

The Young Man did not bend; he bristled and snarled, though he kept respect in his mind when he struck back, "Killing is the way of defense. Life is kept safe by the cloak of death we place over it. I care for no Art that is not brutal enough to strike down the conquering waves." The feverish light of his eyes glowed with sullen resentment and his hand went to the hilt of his blade as he bared his teeth. Anger was as a hot stone in his chest and it made of his panting breath black smoke and of his blood molten metal. But, it should be known that it came from his care for the village and his dedication to how his Master had taught him to fight words as blades. Assyrian turned his eyes fully to him and they blazed with amusement, a bemused expression coming across his face.

"She listens and knows and in that there is wisdom. You snarl and react and in that there is bloodlust and fierce desire but little of wisdom. Do you think I speak only for the sound? That I pronounce for the sake of hearing the words and little else? I am not metaphorical when I speak of this power. When you find the Principle that aligns with your heart then your Chi should roar and blaze into a bonefire. The power that will awaken in you shall enlarge your soul so that men shall think a dragon dwelt in your gaze and the storm followed in your footsteps. There will be the divine fire of a heart fully awoken to the power of Principle and your Art shall flourish and grow so that its violence transcends the earth."
The boy grinned like a shark and he nodded in eager ascent to this idea but still a question gnawed and nagged at him til he had to speak it out, "Master, that my Chi should become as the dragons who roam the earth and as elemental in power as the furious sea is well. But what of the village? What shall happen to these people of this temple and your Verse, if I and my sisters and brothers with our blades and fists are not here to guard what is most precious?"

The girl to added her confusion to the boy's, finding that a great void was left in the defense of the village that could become filled with blood and death if it were not attended to. "As my brother of the Art says Master. What shall watch the souls of those who devote themselves to this holy temple of the Verse if there are no Guards to stand ready with blade and fist?"
Assyrian delighted in how they converged on the True Object of Worth. The measure of their hearts revealed in this single question. "A good question. The most pure of the many you have asked me. You will select among those who seek the Principles, while those who remain practice and refine their Art to guard the village and all it contains in its people and culture. This place is where the Verse will grow and expand, where the knowledge of spirit and body I give will become more pure and amplified by time and effort. The Guard will remain to ward away and strike down the fickle winds of the world's affairs. They will await the return of those who return with the Principles engraved in the pattern of fire that is their Chi."
Assyrian paused and let the moment sink in. Then he spoke one last time before the fire on his brow dimmed and he went to mediate again. "Of the Gods of this world I ask that you be wary of three. Hesla would corrupt you, she would turn your heart against the village and plunder your love of my Verse and Art,"

The Crimson God looked to the young man, and in this young man came the most fierce of desires to split any who dare turn him from his brothers and sisters in the guard and the village. The young women turned a look to him with concern and smiled to show she had no fear of his bloodlust or savage way. He gave a small smile back and felt his heart become more light and his breath less hot with fury.

"Of Baldur know that he is the empty tyrant. He would stifle the fire of Chi and ruin all Principle for hollow power," The Crimson God signed and forced the next part out with reluctance, "The third you shall be wary of is Kurantse. He is a God of nothing beyond the material, beware all offers and know all deals he offers are for him and never another, but. There is use in this God. He can make the trades of the village turn profit, enlarge the flow of the roads with goods and people, there are many things of material value in resource and product he can provide. So be wary, but use him as you will as long as you keep to the Truth of my Verse. Of other Gods I will say thus: Beware the Dragon of Light with a name not of mortal speak and always know that the Divine seeks to manipulate mortals, and not always in the most kind of ways."

With all words said, Assyrian returned to his thoughts and let the motions of the world fill him as he emptied his mind and become one with the Chi of the village and Guard.

Last edited:
Ickol: Action 2

It was dark. It was always dark.
Urtya crept through the tunnel carefully, barely daring to breathe.
Knock-knock.
Her pulse quickened. She blinked, and left the filmy second lids remain over her eyes. She couldn’t wipe the dust and dirt away, her limbs clinging to the sides of the rock.
Knock-knock.
She licked her lips. Closer...
Knock-knock.
She saw it, as it bounced beneath her frantically, head whipping around for any formation big enough to serve its purpose. Luckily, the rock in question was almost directly beneath her. The knocker scrambled over, and raised its scrawny fist.
Knock-
She took it by surprise, leaping down and seizing the creature. The knocker scratched at her, and she felt a gash open near her eye. She hissed, and then shrieked directly into the knocker.

There was no more struggling after that. The knocker was still twitching, but she couldn’t be sure if those were its death throes or if it was the ‘dancing’ corpses often did shortly after death. It didn’t matter either way, as she bit into the knocker’s neck, and the movement stopped. She spat, and hoisted the body on her shoulder, beginning her retreat. If there were any enemies nearby to hear her shriek, anyone in a ten mile radius, she was in danger. She needed to bring the food back to the commune.

It was unfortunate she had not had that thought a few seconds sooner, as it was then the arrow caught her shoulder, and she passed out.

Urtya considered herself blessed to have been able to wake again, but still felt sluggish and frayed from the poison. Luckily it was a paralyzing agent, not anything toxic, but when she saw her attackers death might have been preferable.

The creatures known as Dark Elves had a different name in Vril culture. They had never known other elves, instead they had only ever called them the masters, and later, the Yelvern, the unforgiven. Five of them sat around her, two women conversing by the fire, a third marking a paper with chalk as a male stood watch nearby. He must have been someone relatively important, perhaps a husband to one of the three, to not be stuck watching over her like the other male, a slave, most likely judging from the brand on his forehead and lack of clothes save rags to protect his feet and a tight cloth to conceal his offense from the women. The figure that grabbed her eye the most though, wasn’t one of the Yelvern at all, at least, she didn’t think she was. She had antlers, and a gentle smile, arm snaked around the third woman as they looked at the parchment together, the one that wasn’t Yelvern softly singing.

What was this? Why were the ashen tyrants so calm with an outsider among them, let alone allowing contact or noise? Was she perhaps prt of a new race they created? Maybe a slave race meant less for labor, and more...comfort? Entertainment? She did seem to have a cast of the Yelvern to her features, maybe she was born of them and a mix of other-no. Even if there was a scholar capable and mad enough to consider the experiment, and a subject deemed to have lost all privilege of a dark elf, they would never suffer an abomination made of them and ‘lesser’ species. And that shape...why-

The woman with the antlers looked at Urtya, and smiled warmly as she continued to sing. The Vril’s eyes widened. This creature, was it made to resemble their... Urtya’s teeth ground together as she thrashed at her bindings. How dare they?! How dare they soil the legends of the goddess that freed them?! She would die doing it, but she would free herself, slay these pieces of filth, and smash that blasphemous monster’s face in for daring to look like the only beauty the Vril had ever witnessed! The slave shouted, and moved to hold her down, one of the two women by the fire barking a command to him. She didn’t care, she’d break her muzzle on his face and scream until their bones were dust!
The slave’s owner sighed, and said something to the other male, who walked over to aid in restraining her. The false-beauty had stopped singing, but still watched with that calm childish look of wonder. Was it stupid as well?! Another insult, made in the memory of she who had gifted the Vril with their cunning! Urtya hissed at the two males, and stopped as she heard the singer’s voice again. She was talking to the Yelvern women, and all three were gradually pulled into the discussion. The harsh tone of one of the women made both males stop and look back. The woman that has just spoke was standing, glaring at the one with the parchment, who spat out her reply. This turned into shouting, the women turning on each other, save for one, the creature who still sat on the ground, braiding the parchment owner’s hair even as she screamed with animalistic rage at one of the other females, who strode over and lifted her by the neck. All eyes were on the two, as the attacker howled at the one in her grasp until a blade pierced her throat. The killer clutched at her own neck, freed and struggling for breath. The slave left Urtya’s side, rushing to the corpse in a panic. It was too late, of course. The brand on his head was glowing, and then there was no head to glow on. The wounded female took the opportunity, plunging a thin sword into the heart of the other Yertlan. The last male cried out, charging at the one that slew his partner, and the two fought, not like warriors but beasts biting and tearing and goring each other with teeth and nails and rocks, all else forgotten.

The creature hadn’t changed her expression in the slightest, even as blood hit her face. She stood gracefully, and walked over to Urtya, the Vril’s hearts beating so strong she felt one might burst. The creature cocked her head to the side and arched a shoulder, a question. Urtya nodded, ashamed and terrified and aglow with wonder. The creature, no, her goddess smiled, and kissed her forehead, releasing her with a tap of a finger. Urtya stood on her own shakily, no assistance offered or accepted. Her goddess nodded, amused, and Urtya thought she might die of joy that instant. Instead, she glanced at her captors, the male sobbing as he continued to mash a stone into the already dead skull of his opponent. He stood, and walked towards the two. Was he even aware of them? It didn’t matter, Urtya screamed, and he fell to the ground, the arm that had taken the brunt of the blast shattered beyond repair. A second scream, and he was knocked over the edge nearby, his crushed body hurtled into the depths below.

Urtya looked at her goddess anxiously, but only saw her continue to smile, sitting on a large stone and kicking her feet lazily.

“You...you freed me.”

Now, of course, but also back then, she had blessed her ancestors, freed most of their descendants from a life in chains.

Ickol only wiped the blood from her face, wiping it sloppily on the ground in reply, continuing to smile at her.

“...And, you are here. Finally, here. Are you going to lead us?”

If...I...am...responsible...for...your...people’s...freedom, why...would...I...want...to...take...it...away...again? You...have...not...yet...matured...enough...for...such...a...story...to...entertain...me.

Urtya smiled. It was the only answer she and her people would ever have accepted. Not that they would object to being under her rule, but only one who would take it all away from them if the mood suited her was worthy of being the Vril’s goddess. And she hadn’t admitted to actually being responsible for their freedom either. That hardly mattered either, she was the goddess of lies after all. Even if there was a chance she had taken credit for the results of just mortal strength and will, the fact she alone had shown interest in them was what earned her people’s love.
I...was...curious...to...see...what...your...freedom...was...being...used...for. No...no. No.
Urtya felt as if her hearts would break at the goddess’ disappointed sigh.
But...I...suppose...you...can’t...help...being...boring. Your...people...have...lost...so...much...since...their...empire.
Urtya stared at her goddess in confusion.
“What?”
Oh...it...was...a...wonderful...place. You...looked...different...then. Less...ugly. You...were...mighty. More...powerful...than...the...most...learned...magic...users. You...had...great...cities...and...were...above...all...others.
Ickol’s eyes twinkled as she spoke, patting her worshipper condescendingly on the head. Urtya didn’t care, the touch of her goddess alone made the hardships of today, of her life, worth it. But her words...she knew it wasn’t true. The Vril, they were born of forgotten magics, by their masters using goblins, or some ancestor therein. But still, she wanted to believe, to even for a second imagine her people as more than the scavengers they were now. They had been slaves, and then simply another race of monsters below ground. They would never feel the touch of the sun, had never known a life not focused solely on work, and lager, survival. And although she knew it to be a lie, she denied this fact. Denied her people’s heritage, their history, their hardships, their grudges. It was all lies, they had been great, they had fallen far but they had not lost! For whatever reason, they had chosen this life, to learn humility, maybe, earn their goddess’ favor. And they could return to that, if only...if only-

“...Ickol. We are not boring. We are not ugly. We are not weak.”

Oh?

“Of course not! How can we be, when we are mighty, highest of the creatures?!”
Urtya snarled, the lie throbbing in her very being.

“We have our ancestors’ strength and cunning, I will easily bring back our empire! You know why? Vril are greatest! Vril can make our empire again easily! And we will! And we will rule mightiest of the creatures, and make all pay for their sin of not bowing to us!”

Ickol’s eyes were wide, blushing as she stood and began to twirl around the stone and dark elf corpses.

Well...then! Do...not...let...me...stop...you. Go! Be...interesting! Be...more! Let...the...old...cities...rise...again. You...know...them, of...course?

Urtya didn’t even hesitate as she opened her maw and grinned. “Of course. Their names, their designs, I’m sure there are ancient texts I can look at. Our history is very long and storied, after all.”

Of...course! You...do...say...the...vril...are...the...greatest. I...shall...give...you...only...a...small...boon...then, since...obviously...your...people...are...capable...enough...anyway. They...will...now...remember...some...of...their...old...powers.

Ickol clapped her hands together, and Urtya clutched at her head as her mind...opened. She could feel a wave of energy, this was happening to all of her people, she knew it! She could sense things now, an undercurrent of energy to manipulate, and telekinesis! Even with this new power, she knew her people weren’t ready for her dream. Trying to make it a reality might just damn them all and spell doom for their race. But the world would come to realize her race’s existence, come what may. It would take many lifetimes before the vril could hope to consider following her dream, but she would take the first steps. She would unite the communes, unite the vril, work to free the enslaved. It was small, but it was a start. And as her goddess danced in the dark, Urtya prayed to her. That even if it took centuries, millennia, even if the lie never grew into truth, that her people would see the light.

Last edited:

Joe squinted at Inqui realizing something as he hit closer, “Haven’t I seen you before?” His eyes widened, “Yeah, you were that one lady I fought at the Tourney. Funny seeing you here, you didn’t win.” Joe stretched. “Well I won’t rot your food I can do that and you can have good food.” Joe snapped his fingers. “Done.

Now I need this follower to have charisma, for his people to believe in him. I can’t have him dying on his first day. You get me?” Joe showed an image of the Farmer Goblin Paladin.
I nodded "yeah I knew who you were since I first saw you, anyways yeah it's me, Inqui, the reason I'm a goddess here is because I had the grail implanted in me after you made your wish and disappeared, anyways please don't tell anyone my real name, they only know evil slime goddess and the Patron of Heroes, caphice?"

Inqui took the image of the Farmer Goblin Paladin and adjusted her large glasses as she analyzed him "hmm could do it, but any personal details on him? If I gave him powers that were related to him, they would synergize well and get boosted in strength and potency"

I nodded "yeah I knew who you were since I first saw you, anyways yeah it's me, Inqui, the reason I'm a goddess here is because I had the grail implanted in me after you made your wish and disappeared, anyways please don't tell anyone my real name, they only know evil slime goddess and the Patron of Heroes, caphice?"

Inqui took the image of the Farmer Goblin Paladin and adjusted her large glasses as she analyzed him "hmm could do it, but any personal details on him? If I gave him powers that were related to him, they would synergize well and get boosted in strength and potency"
Ah well I gave him the ability to grow plants, knowledge to use his new weapons, a sturdy body like a farmer, and that’s it. Don’t really know much other than that he was a shaman in his clan.

Ah well I gave him the ability to grow plants, knowledge to use his new weapons, a sturdy body like a farmer, and that’s it. Don’t really know much other than that he was a shaman in his clan.
INQUI Part of Action#2
<-------------------------------------------------------------------->
I nodded and waved my hands as I materialized a translucent crystalline cube, it floated around as I placed the core data values that would make up the fundamentals of the blessing, she then inputted the various values of blessings like the manipulation of plants, ability to make weapons that he is proficient on, increased capabilities, and the ability to summon up familiars and spirits to aid him like a shaman, of course she also added in the charisma thing like Farmer Joe wanted.

she manifested these values as shiny colorful marbles that she implanted into the cube at various points, she then made lines that connected to these points, making them shine even brighter, lastly as a finishing touch, she made a hole in the cube for Joe's input.

She handed it to him and spoke "okay last touch, I need you to pour your energy into it so that it's attributes to you since it's your paladin after all, by the way I'm gonna send in a person to help train people with potential into heroes, would you like to have him signed in also? If you sign up now, he'll be guaranteed in the spot, and there's only 10 spots overall"

INQUI Part of Action#2
<-------------------------------------------------------------------->
I nodded and waved my hands as I materialized a translucent crystalline cube, it floated around as I placed the core data values that would make up the fundamentals of the blessing, she then inputted the various values of blessings like the manipulation of plants, ability to make weapons that he is proficient on, increased capabilities, and the ability to summon up familiars and spirits to aid him like a shaman, of course she also added in the charisma thing like Farmer Joe wanted.

she manifested these values as shiny colorful marbles that she implanted into the cube at various points, she then made lines that connected to these points, making them shine even brighter, lastly as a finishing touch, she made a hole in the cube for Joe's input.

She handed it to him and spoke "okay last touch, I need you to pour your energy into it so that it's attributes to you since it's your paladin after all, by the way I'm gonna send in a person to help train people with potential into heroes, would you like to have him signed in also? If you sign up now, he'll be guaranteed in the spot, and there's only 10 spots overall"

I’ll input my energy, and no, thank you. I’m giving him these powers to test the goblin race. If he was taught then that will throw some things into this experiment.” Joe then poured some of his energy into the cube.

Last edited:

I’ll input my energy, and no, thank you. I’m giving him these powers to test the goblin race. If he was taught then that will throw some things into this experiment.” Joe then poured some ignorant his energy into the cube.
I nodded, that made sense, I continued to mix up things on the cube before giving it to Joe "there, it's fully done, all you have to do now is give it to him, I can't do it myself because he's your paladin, and the process might mess up his connection with you if I do it myself"

I nodded, that made sense, I continued to mix up things on the cube before giving it to Joe "there, it's fully done, all you have to do now is give it to him, I can't do it myself because he's your paladin, and the process might mess up his connection with you if I do it myself"

“Thank you.”
Joe took the cube and looked at Inqui one last time before going back to his Paladin.

Arriving he saw his goblin starting a small field of crops. It stopped when it saw him. “I am back, now touch this cube and you’ll be better than ever.” The goblin hesitated but then nervously reached his hand out and touched the cube.

The cube began glowing and burst into particles, it enveloped the goblin before going into him. Then it was gone. Joe looked at his Paladin, “I dub thee Karg of the Hand. May you find yourself success.”, and then went back to the island of the Plunts.

Action 2: The Wizard, The Blue eyes, and the...Jellyfish Hydra!?!

Cardicarious grinned as his first card creation was sent down into the globe, and decided it was time to up the ante. Producing three cards, the god sent them upon the new world, ready to enjoy a new breath of fresh air, and a brand new source of entertainment.

Cards:

Eb0d2tbctZ_EN.pngImage-4-1.png
(Also the Yugioh blue eyes white dragon is included in this but pic problems arose. Sorry, but I think most ppl know what it looks like at least.)

Arceus
Action 1
Mt. Coronet the tallest mountain in Ocaeril, and the location of Spear Pillar Civilization who along with the Sinjoh Civilization are the oldest living civilization in the world. They worship Arceus and the creation trio alone for they know the truth, he created the universe and the world, Spear Pillar was the first place in Ocaeril to be made.

However they were not the only residents of Mt. Coronet for it was also home to massive ruins that were somehow older then the universe and the world around them, this was contributed to the Unown who live inside. Most do not understand the power of the Unown, merely thinking of them as pests, monsters, or pets. However in truth they are powerful creation spirts capable of warping reality when in mass numbers. But most don’t know that and only experience them in small groups or alone where they simply shoot beams of some kind of energy that while capable of killing is not very threatening.

But the world would realize this soon enough as somehow someway the Unown that rested in one of those ruins suddenly burst to life, subsequently awakening the others of the nearby ruins. How this is Un(k)own (pun intended) perhaps it was the awakening of the gods or some moronic adventures awoke them. Either way the end result was the same as the entire mountain was soon swirled by a horde of Unown the world hasn’t seen in 1000 years.

The ground shook, clouds darkened, unnatural mist crept across the continent, and then came the sound, the unnatural song that everyone near Mt. Coronet heard.

Then the sky turned a sickly green, then a crimson red, then a deep blue, it rained, then it hailed, winds picked up, and reality started to contort and expand. Things started disappearing as the fabric of space and time began to unravel resulting in everything slowly becoming particles and dissipating.

The Civilization of Spear Pillar beckoned the creation trio for help, and even began crying out for Arceus himself. They did everything they could to summon Arceus yet nothing worked, until a single person in an act of desperation played a flute of Azure color. Then everything stopped, the Unown’s song froze, the sky brighten to a mighty gold yellow, and then a staircase appeared at the tip of Mt. Coronet made of pure golden glass as Arceus stepped down one step at a time.

The Unown then started chanting the same song the flute made as the damage was undone and reality reworked itself back to normal. However that was not the end as then Arceus and the Unown began to work together as suddenly a new entity was created. A small cat like creature was made that day, everyone who laid eyes on her became enraptured by its adorableness as it floating around Arceus. That creature was named Mew the fourth offspring of Arceus separated from the creation trio that would herald a new age.

Arceus and his daughter retreated back into the sky as the staircase disappeared, and the Unown returned to their slumber once again, and the Azure colored flute was taken in by the Spear Pillar Civilization as a holy artifact, one meant to be used to summon Arceus in the most dire of times.

Action 1

After a millennium, the world had woken up.

White eyes slowly opened themselves, as a tall, tattooed figure stood in a throne made out of rocks and wood. A single hand testing upon his chin, as he slowly took a single moment to look around the hall of the gods.

They've finally woken up, huh...?'

A small smile appeared on his face, as he knew that the other gods, his brothers and sisters, were already working to follow the mission give to them by the Supreme God. The creator of his father, and his brothers. A being whose existence predicts his own for heavens know how long. And, after all this time, it seemed as if he woken them all up, with a single request:

Fix the world.

'...Fix the world?'

Ocaeril blinked for a second as he took in the supreme's words. Unfortunately, he had woken up a bit too late, and missed his 'holy' presence, therefore impending him to ask any further questions. The spirit of the world was confused. Pray tell, why would one wish to fix him? Has some sort of disaster occurred while they were asleep? Has The Beast awoken of his slumber? Such questions were lost to him, and frankly, he would find the time to ask those later, either to his brothers, or the being himself when he got the time.

With a sigh, Ocaeril opened his palm, where a small globe, a perfect replica of the planet appeared, softly spinning around on his hand as if it was a toy.

'Look at them!' The Father of all Mortals said to himself, a proud smile on his face. 'They've all grown, they've all expanded so much. I only slept for that small while, and now...They've already taken off their chains.'

While he didn't have one thing such as a heart due to being a Avatar, he could certainly feel it beating in anticipation. He's finally gotten a chance to work again, to lead his children to greatness. What can he create? What can they create? Where will those creations lead them?

'No point in wasting time.' He said to himself, nodding proudly.

The globe on his hand grew a little bit larger, as Ocaeril looked. Many races were born, some with his hand, some not...But, perhaps he should create a new one. A new child, a new hope...

Somewhere deep within the forests of Ocaeril, a single tree's leaves turned blue.

That tree, the first of it's kind, would be named the 'Elder Root'. A tree with a small part of Ocaeril's essence that would make it conscious. Not to a point like humans, as it is just on it's small stages still, but...It could think. Babbling thoughts similar to his own when he was born. But thoughts anyways.

Over the course of the years, the tree would grow and grow to ridiculous sizes, and while it did, at the same time, it grew fruit. A blue little fruit resembling a star that was mostly eaten by birds that seemed to grow larger and larger as time passed on while eating the fruit, and seemingly hanged out peacefully in the tree.

The fruit was filled with magical energy and proteins that would make whoever ate it grow. So if another animal were to eat it, perhaps it would become stronger. But trying to take one was, of course, impossible for someone without wings.

Now, Ocaeril had to wait, for both this little plan on his to come to fruition (hahaha) as well as the other gods.

With a looming voice, Ocaeril sent a message to the others.

"My brothers! It is good to see you all again! How has time treated you all?"

Action 1

After a millennium, the world had woken up.

White eyes slowly opened themselves, as a tall, tattooed figure stood in a throne made out of rocks and wood. A single hand testing upon his chin, as he slowly took a single moment to look around the hall of the gods.

They've finally woken up, huh...?'

A small smile appeared on his face, as he knew that the other gods, his brothers and sisters, were already working to follow the mission give to them by the Supreme God. The creator of his father, and his brothers. A being whose existence predicts his own for heavens know how long. And, after all this time, it seemed as if he woken them all up, with a single request:

Fix the world.

'...Fix the world?'

Ocaeril blinked for a second as he took in the supreme's words. Unfortunately, he had woken up a bit too late, and missed his 'holy' presence, therefore impending him to ask any further questions. The spirit of the world was confused. Pray tell, why would one wish to fix him? Has some sort of disaster occurred while they were asleep? Has The Beast awoken of his slumber? Such questions were lost to him, and frankly, he would find the time to ask those later, either to his brothers, or the being himself when he got the time.

With a sigh, Ocaeril opened his palm, where a small globe, a perfect replica of the planet appeared, softly spinning around on his hand as if it was a toy.

'Look at them!' The Father of all Mortals said to himself, a proud smile on his face. 'They've all grown, they've all expanded so much. I only slept for that small while, and now...They've already taken off their chains.'

While he didn't have one thing such as a heart due to being a Avatar, he could certainly feel it beating in anticipation. He's finally gotten a chance to work again, to lead his children to greatness. What can he create? What can they create? Where will those creations lead them?

'No point in wasting time.' He said to himself, nodding proudly.

The globe on his hand grew a little bit larger, as Ocaeril looked. Many races were born, some with his hand, some not...But, perhaps he should create a new one. A new child, a new hope...

Somewhere deep within the forests of Ocaeril, a single tree's leaves turned blue.

That tree, the first of it's kind, would be named the 'Elder Root'. A tree with a small part of Ocaeril's essence that would make it conscious. Not to a point like humans, as it is just on it's small stages still, but...It could think. Babbling thoughts similar to his own when he was born. But thoughts anyways.

Over the course of the years, the tree would grow and grow to ridiculous sizes, and while it did, at the same time, it grew fruit. A blue little fruit resembling a star that was mostly eaten by birds that seemed to grow larger and larger as time passed on while eating the fruit, and seemingly hanged out peacefully in the tree.

The fruit was filled with magical energy and proteins that would make whoever ate it grow. So if another animal were to eat it, perhaps it would become stronger. But trying to take one was, of course, impossible for someone without wings.

Now, Ocaeril had to wait, for both this little plan on his to come to fruition (hahaha) as well as the other gods.

With a looming voice, Ocaeril sent a message to the others.

"My brothers! It is good to see you all again! How has time treated you all?"

Joe went looking for Ocaeril and found him after some searching.

“Hello Oca. Mind helping me with these?” Joe shows a Plunt in his hand, a two inch tall humanoid plant being.

“I want variations of this strain and send them to different environments but my powers are suited for only specific environments. So I request your help.”

A cockroach leaked out of Joe’s mouth.

Joe went looking for Ocaeril and found him after some searching.

“Hello Oca. Mind helping me with these?” Joe shows a Plunt in his hand, a two inch tall humanoid plant being.

“I want variations of this strain and send them to different environments but my powers are suited for only specific environments. So I request your help.”

A cockroach leaked out of Joe’s mouth.

Soon, a slightly familiar figure came across Ocaeril, farmer Joe, or, the scarecrow, as some card him. Just like him, it seemed like the former human wanted to create new race.

"Aha! Young brother Joe, it is good to see you again!" Even though it only felt like a few seconds since the last millennia, Ocaeril spoke with nostalgia on his voice. If he saw his greatest fear on Joe, however, he didn't see it. Only giving the farmer a little pat on the back. "It seems as if you've been quite busy yourself, hmm? Good, good, more children to play with one another is always good."

Ocaeril sat on his chair once more that seemingly grew out of the ground, as the same, small, blue fruit he created a few instants ago (at least for him) appeared on his hand.

"Here, have your children consume these. They'll grow strong and powerful with the passage of time. If you wish, make them near the tree I created with such fruits. Perhaps it can even become their own home! What say you?"

Soon, a slightly familiar figure came across Ocaeril, farmer Joe, or, the scarecrow, as some card him. Just like him, it seemed like the former human wanted to create new race.

"Aha! Young brother Joe, it is good to see you again!" Even though it only felt like a few seconds since the last millennia, Ocaeril spoke with nostalgia on his voice. If he saw his greatest fear on Joe, however, he didn't see it. Only giving the farmer a little pat on the back. "It seems as if you've been quite busy yourself, hmm? Good, good, more children to play with one another is always good."

Ocaeril sat on his chair once more that seemingly grew out of the ground, as the same, small, blue fruit he created a few instants ago (at least for him) appeared on his hand.

"Here, have your children consume these. They'll grow strong and powerful with the passage of time. If you wish, make them near the tree I created with such fruits. Perhaps it can even become their own home! What say you?"
“They already live on this island though and have a village.”

Joe pulled up the location and showed it to Ocaeril on the globe.

“I’m just wanting some of them to evolve to different environments and send them to those. Like cactus Plunts to be in the desert.”

Joe did take the fruit though.

“I’ll feed them this and see what happens.”

“They already live on this island though and have a village.”

Joe pulled up the location and showed it to Ocaeril on the globe.

“I’m just wanting some of them to evolve to different environments and send them to those. Like cactus Plunts to be in the desert.”

Joe did take the fruit though.

“I’ll feed them this and see what happens.”

"Is that so? Then perhaps feed them those on the environment you wish them to evolve on. If it takes a little time, then perhaps I can lend a helping hand at some point." A little shrug escaped Ocaeril's shoulders. Making them evolve would be as easy as snapping his fingers, but, once more, he can't rush it. All within it's time.

"But do be careful with this fruit. I would reccomend giving it to them at small amounts over time. Eating too much might result in catastrophic results. But, a single one should make them grow and evolve to a decent amount to be able to survive in different environments."

Indeed, he can think of what might happen of he gobbles down multiple fruits down their throats. Large, walking trees is perhaps an interesting thought, but in the end, it might not be what Joe wants.

Oh well, it all depends on his judgement, in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back