• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
GM UPDATE:

While the waves were careful not to harm people, the issue of infrastructure was a bit more iffy. With a large portion of the palace and the surrounding city flooded, the emperor stood in shock, though, to be fair, the flooding did put out the fires, which made it a somewhat welcome disaster. The rebels who were not drowned as the city was destroyed were later captured by the Imperial soldiers. The emperor sat perched on his throne, which was now floating in the knee-high water.

"Uhm... No! Your majesty!"

He would then remember Aiwass's suggestion, and attempt to compose himself despite his compromising position.

"However! I am offended that you would show such disrespect to the very palace you built by turning it into this swamp! I insist you recede the water and repair these damages!"
Yu smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah I forgot about that sorry, I'll fix that hold on"

Yu then shifted the waters, to make sure it'll
GM UPDATE:

While the waves were careful not to harm people, the issue of infrastructure was a bit more iffy. With a large portion of the palace and the surrounding city flooded, the emperor stood in shock, though, to be fair, the flooding did put out the fires, which made it a somewhat welcome disaster. The rebels who were not drowned as the city was destroyed were later captured by the Imperial soldiers. The emperor sat perched on his throne, which was now floating in the knee-high water.

"Uhm... No! Your majesty!"

He would then remember Aiwass's suggestion, and attempt to compose himself despite his compromising position.

"However! I am offended that you would show such disrespect to the very palace you built by turning it into this swamp! I insist you recede the water and repair these damages!"
Yu chuckled sheepishly

"Okay, okay, my bad"

Yu waved his hands and all of the water was waved away, dissipating into nothingness, leaving the dry palace, any damages caused by the water floods were fixed, unfortunately, anything else that was incurred due to other reasons like says the rebels weren't.

"Done! Couldn't fix what the rebels did, which was a pity, this place is pretty great, I mean I made it so yeah makes sense"

Zyr VS Ocaeril

• _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    GM Update: PVP

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Selee-01 Selee-01 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Zyr'Abaoth
    ================================================================================

Ocaeril:

===================================================

Whatever Ocaeril had intended to do, he succeeded, knocking Zyr into the air but only dealing superficial damage by the look of it, especially given the fact that simply hitting him in the back of the head carried very little weight in regards to lethality. Regardless, Zyr fell into a pile of ashen sand many meters away.

• _________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zyr'Abaoth
    ================================================================================

Ocaeril:

Whatever Ocaeril had intended to do, he succeeded, knocking Zyr into the air but only dealing superficial damage by the look of it, especially given the fact that simply hitting him in the back of the head carried very little weight in regards to lethality. Regardless, Zyr fell into a pile of ashen sand many meters away.

Landing on the ground, Ocaeril and his clone were sides to side. A third clone was formed by a simple union of his hands, as the blended in together the other two. The one in the middle, the new clone, didn't have a staff. Instead, he simply opened both of his hands, in an almost 'clutch' position, but not fully closing them. The two clones would focus on each hand, sending in their own Chakra to focus what appeared to be a small ball of twirling Chakra energy-- the Rasengan. One of his few abilities that used the raw energy of Chakra, instead of using it and transforming it into something else.

The two balls of energy in each hand twirled, almost like blenders. If one was to put their fingers in it, it'd be like putting your hand in a blender with many, many blades everywhere...That was ball-shaped.

"Grow..."
The other two Ocaeril's complied, as suddenly, the two balls of energy grew immense in size-- not ridiculously so, but they certainly carried weight to do decent damage to Zyr's form. Holding his hand up in the air, Ocaeril then threw the spinning balls of Chakra energy, with the aim of using their 'rotation' to destroy some of Zyr's scales to allow more damage in the future. Hopefully, with Zyr's existence as a 'shadow', energy would hurt him, unlike Yimor...

ROLL: 18

Landing on the ground, Ocaeril and his clone were sides to side. A third clone was formed by a simple union of his hands, as the blended in together the other two. The one in the middle, the new clone, didn't have a staff. Instead, he simply opened both of his hands, in an almost 'clutch' position, but not fully closing them. The two clones would focus on each hand, sending in their own Chakra to focus what appeared to be a small ball of twirling Chakra energy-- the Rasengan. One of his few abilities that used the raw energy of Chakra, instead of using it and transforming it into something else.

The two balls of energy in each hand twirled, almost like blenders. If one was to put their fingers in it, it'd be like putting your hand in a blender with many, many blades everywhere...That was ball-shaped.

"Grow..."
The other two Ocaeril's complied, as suddenly, the two balls of energy grew immense in size-- not ridiculously so, but they certainly carried weight to do decent damage to Zyr's form. Holding his hand up in the air, Ocaeril then threw the spinning balls of Chakra energy, with the aim of using their 'rotation' to destroy some of Zyr's scales to allow more damage in the future. Hopefully, with Zyr's existence as a 'shadow', energy would hurt him, unlike Yimor...

ROLL: 18
Zyr’abaoth hissed, and began to scream.

His roar cast waves of inky black, neutralizing what little light and heat was in the Afterlife. Once the chill immobilized Ocaeril, he exhaled a column of twisting, wraithlike blue fire.

Roll: 4

MERYL:

The slime woman seems to change into a slightly darker shade of blue. Ickol, not quite remembering how slimes work, sees as it simply passes through the collar, chains, along with the cage. Hornlike protrusions grow forth from it's head, and four more globes resembling eyes appear on its face. It's gooey legs split into a number of tendrils, though a thin pair remain to keep it walking around. It steps around to stand over Ickol, and speaks, though it's 'mouth' doesn't move.

"APPARENTLY BECAUSE I SAID THAT THE PANTHEON OF OCAERIL IS RETARDED. WHICH AT THE VERY LEAST YOU SEEM TO BE."
Ickol Interrogational

The goddess giggled innocently, before snapping her fingers. The slime body, counterintuitive to its own composition, seems stable. Less like a form of liquid, more like a firm plastic casing around jello. She cannot shift her body’s form or utilize its natural slime capabilities, she might as well be a creature of flesh and bone.

Hm, let’s...start...over.

Meryl feels as space forces itself between every molecule of her being. It is a pain unlike even the eternal torture of Ocaeril, or the acid-like reactions to the frogs in her prison back on Elarya. It is her very being getting torn apart atom by atom until she is a consciousness shared among billions of particles sharing an agony, before they all abruptly come back together and reform her shape, within the cage once more and in her shackles.

Now, you...will...tell...me...the...truth, as...boring...as...I...usually...find...that. If...you...are...worth...my...time, you...may...even...find...me...a...friend. Continue...defying...me, and...you’ll...find...me...hell...personified. Clear?

Last edited:

• GM Update: PVP

Zyr'Abaoth

Ocaeril:

Ocaeril's sphere would connect with Zyr, though, given the amount contributed by his clones, it would be diluted and weakened. Meanwhile, while the drop in temperature failed to immobilize Ocaeril, he had made no attempt to dodge and was soon engulfed in black flames. They would burn and sting, but as before, only deal superficial damage.

Zyr'Abaoth

Ocaeril:

Ocaeril's sphere would connect with Zyr, though, given the amount contributed by his clones, it would be diluted and weakened. Meanwhile, while the drop in temperature failed to immobilize Ocaeril, he had made no attempt to dodge and was soon engulfed in black flames. They would burn and sting, but as before, only deal superficial damage.

With a groan and a huff at Zyr's attack, Ocaeril would soon begin moving about on the battlefield. It didn't hurt much, thanks to his Chakra cloak and Tiamat's armor, but he can't keep taking free hits like this...

His clones, surprisingly enough, didn't follow with him, instead, they started going in different directions of the battlefield, to confuse Zyr and make him focus on a random one, as to try and make him guess who was the real one. The real Ocaeril, running at high speeds like the other clones, opened his mouth. There, Chakra started to form and circle around once more-- but, instead of a Rasengan, a Bijuu Bomb would start to form. While this technique was similar to the Rasengan in terms of circling about and using raw Chakra...Its results were different.

It was a heavy, heavy ball of energy, that instead of piercing and acting as a blender...

It exploded.

Ocaeril shot the super-charged Bijuu Bomb, that had the size of a tennis ball. It was extremely heavy, but somehow it was able to be thrown out towards Zyr. Despite its small size, if it hit, the explosion would be simply massive to the night dragon.

Ocaeril aimed directly at his face, hoping to break something.

ROLL: 17

With a groan and a huff at Zyr's attack, Ocaeril would soon begin moving about on the battlefield. It didn't hurt much, thanks to his Chakra cloak and Tiamat's armor, but he can't keep taking free hits like this...

His clones, surprisingly enough, didn't follow with him, instead, they started going in different directions of the battlefield, to confuse Zyr and make him focus on a random one, as to try and make him guess who was the real one. The real Ocaeril, running at high speeds like the other clones, opened his mouth. There, Chakra started to form and circle around once more-- but, instead of a Rasengan, a Bijuu Bomb would start to form. While this technique was similar to the Rasengan in terms of circling about and using raw Chakra...Its results were different.

It was a heavy, heavy ball of energy, that instead of piercing and acting as a blender...

It exploded.

Ocaeril shot the super-charged Bijuu Bomb, that had the size of a tennis ball. It was extremely heavy, but somehow it was able to be thrown out towards Zyr. Despite its small size, if it hit, the explosion would be simply massive to the night dragon.

Ocaeril aimed directly at his face, hoping to break something.

ROLL: 17
Zyr’abaoth warped spacetime, attempting to throw the blast Ocaeril made right back in his face. If he failed, he’d just harden the Voidsteel armor plating his hide.

Zyr’abaoth warped spacetime, attempting to throw the blast Ocaeril made right back in his face. If he failed, he’d just harden the Voidsteel armor plating his hide.

If Zyr succeeded, Ocaeril would attempt to dodge out of the way, using his Rinne-Sharingan to teleport a decent enough location away, while the other clones attempted to distract Zyr by yelling at him to running about like flies.

"Thank you, your hi-"

The emperor would feel a mental slap in the face from Aiwass, before rephrasing.

"Thank you, Lord Yu. Now... I'll admit I am amazed that... wow you are really here? What does this mean? Are the end times upon us? Are we to conquer the world? Why have you returned aside simply to quash the rebellion?"
Yu simply smiled.

"Pretty simple! You not only still have the mandate of heaven, but you also do have a special interest of a God, and well, to him, you're pretty much guaranteed for greater things! But don't let that get into your head, nothing is worse than someone thinking their fate of greater things means that they can do no wrong, Kay?

Anyways becuase of that, I'm gonna pitch in and stuff I need be, but you gotta do the leg work, it's your mandate right now, not mine, but don't worry kid! I know you can do well, believe it!"

He said chuckling before smiling with closed eyes

Zyr'Abaoth
    ====================================================================
    ============

Ocaeril:
    ===============================================
    ====

Hardening his Carapace, Zyr manages to weather the blast with only minor damage. Still, he is beginning to wear down while Ocaeril barely seems to have been scratched. He gets the feeling he should probably go on the offensive, given this.

Selee-01 Selee-01 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Amidst the clash of gods the black glass arena formed by Zyr’abaoth the reflection of the glass began to distort until it caved in upon itself as a screeched echoed throughout the afterlife as Giratina flew straight out of the portal his body glowing as normal but it then shattered revealing Giratina in his Origin-Form
giphy.gif
That was not the end of it as from the portal came Dialga and Palkia as well emitting some kind of blue and pinkish aura respectively. Giratina the strongest and the most unknown of the creation trio yelled out to Zyr’abaoth
This has gone on long enough! We wont stand for your very existence is a corruption upon reality!

Zyr'Abaoth
    ============

Ocaeril:
    ====

Hardening his Carapace, Zyr manages to weather the blast with only minor damage. Still, he is beginning to wear down while Ocaeril barely seems to have been scratched. He gets the feeling he should probably go on the offensive, given this.

Amidst the clash of gods the black glass arena formed by Zyr’abaoth the reflection of the glass began to distort until it caved in upon itself as a screeched echoed throughout the afterlife as Giratina flew straight out of the portal his body glowing as normal but it then shattered revealing Giratina in his Origin-Form
giphy.gif
That was not the end of it as from the portal came Dialga and Palkia as well emitting some kind of blue and pinkish aura respectively. Giratina the strongest and the most unknown of the creation trio yelled out to Zyr’abaoth
This has gone on long enough! We won't stand for your very existence is a corruption upon reality!

As Ocaeril landed in the ground after shooting his Bijuu Bombs, his clones soon disappeared and returned to him, adding back up to his original Chakra reserves-- that thankfully, he barely had lost anything. He seemed ready to attack-- only to be interrupted by a portal of reality being opened, and his three indirect siblings, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, appeared to his aid. His eyes widened, as his third eye stared at them. What...?

"G-Giratina! Palkia, Dialga!"

But...How?! How were they here? He thought...He thought they'd be alone...He didn't want others getting hurt, principally Arceus children! This battle was a ways of him winning, no matter who died...But...Them being here made this so much worse!

"I..."

...Yet, he wasn't surprised.

"
Giratina, Palkia, Dialga! I may be no one to give you orders, but follow my strategy! I need to be the one who defeats him, to free the souls of the afterlife! I'll give you support in the form of my Ninjutsu! Spread-out, don't stay too close to one another unless necessary! And...Thank you!"

Closing his hands with one another, his hands grew thanks to the Gum-Gum Fruit, and massive Chakra Hands, similar to the same he used against Yimor, formed on his hand, but thanks to the Gum-Gum Fruit, they were more agile, and likely caused more damage. With a mighty movement of his hands, Ocaeril would try and hit Zyr as hard as he could in his face, followed by another punch-- and soon finishing it off with both of his hands going back, and using them at once for a double punch.

Ocaeril seemed apologetic to Zyr. It was clear he didn't have plans for this.​

giphy.gif
This has gone on long enough! We wont stand for your very existence is a corruption upon reality!
Zyr’abaoth screeched.
/OCAERIL, BETRAYER/
/I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS BLATANT BREACH OF OUR AGREEMENT/

Zyr’abaoth summoned the hordes of undead Sunfall Reef monsters, mobbing the demigods. The Night Dragon, Zyr’abaothes lieutenant, teleported above them. It’s Voidsteel armor would protect it from their attacks.

Zyr’abaoth screeched.
/OCAERIL, BETRAYER/

Zyr’abaoth summoned the hordes of undead Sunfall Reef monsters, mobbing the demigods. The Night Dragon, Zyr’abaothes lieutenant, teleported above them. It’s Voidsteel armor would protect it from their attacks.

"I did not know they were watching this fight, Zyr'abaoth! I...I apologize! I did not know others would attempt to aid me...If I could, I'd continue this fight between ourselves! Find in your heart the truth-- for I speak it this once!"

Ocaeril, noticing Zyr's attempt at an attack towards him using the Void Sphere, would then try and use Chakra to turn invisible-- almost as if he was completely gone from the battlefield. Tsk, he should have kept his clones around...Ocaeril would attempt to summon a clone too, the moment he felt his head disappearing if it indeed happened-- trying to change his consciousness/soul into it. Hopefully, his existence as an avatar of the planet that can have many bodies and create new ones in case one dies is useful here...

As Ocaeril landed in the ground after shooting his Bijuu Bombs, his clones soon disappeared and returned to him, adding back up to his original Chakra reserves-- that thankfully, he barely had lost anything. He seemed ready to attack-- only to be interrupted by a portal of reality being opened, and his three indirect siblings, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, appeared to his aid. His eyes widened, as his third eye stared at them. What...?

"G-Giratina! Palkia, Dialga!"

But...How?! How were they here? He thought...He thought they'd be alone...He didn't want others getting hurt, principally Arceus children! This battle was a ways of him winning, no matter who died...But...Them being here made this so much worse!

"I..."

...Yet, he wasn't surprised.

"
Giratina, Palkia, Dialga! I may be no one to give you orders, but follow my strategy! I need to be the one who defeats him, to free the souls of the afterlife! I'll give you support in the form of my Ninjutsu! Spread-out, don't stay too close to one another unless necessary! And...Thank you!"

Closing his hands with one another, his hands grew thanks to the Gum-Gum Fruit, and massive Chakra Hands, similar to the same he used against Yimor, formed on his hand, but thanks to the Gum-Gum Fruit, they were more agile, and likely caused more damage. With a mighty movement of his hands, Ocaeril would try and hit Zyr as hard as he could in his face, followed by another punch-- and soon finishing it off with both of his hands going back, and using them at once for a double punch.

Ocaeril seemed apologetic to Zyr. It was clear he didn't have plans for this.​

Zyr’abaoth screeched.
/OCAERIL, BETRAYER/

The creation trio was about to respond to Ocaeril until they were mobbed by a horde of undead monsters being forced to put up a barrier around themselves as they were engulfed by the undead.

Palkia gave a glance to Dialga who gave a quick nod as the the adamant orb began to glow a bright blue as the barrier disappeared and in its place the entire undead horde was shook to their very core as Dialga unleashed his Roar of Time that struck them all.

Palkia flew up towards the Night Dragon her body becoming covered in a jet of water and moving at incredible at she struck the Night Dragon head on.

Giratina meanwhile seemed to disappear into the shadows leaving no trace behind as he appeared to teleport behind Zyr with his massive tendrils ready to strike across his back

Rolls
Dialga: 19
Palkia: 13
Giratina: 15
1586731927976.png

"I did not know they were watching this fight, Zyr'abaoth! I...I apologize! I did not know others would attempt to aid me...If I could, I'd continue this fight between ourselves! Find in your heart the truth-- for I speak it this once!"

Ocaeril, noticing Zyr's attempt at an attack towards him using the Void Sphere, would then try and use Chakra to turn invisible-- almost as if he was completely gone from the battlefield. Tsk, he should have kept his clones around...Ocaeril would attempt to summon a clone too, the moment he felt his head disappearing if it indeed happened-- trying to change his consciousness/soul into it. Hopefully, his existence as an avatar of the planet that can have many bodies and create new ones in case one dies is useful here...
/I BELIEVE YOU/
/BUT YOU SHALL PAY THE PRICE/

The creation trio was about to respond to Ocaeril until they were mobbed by a horde of undead monsters being forced to put up a barrier around themselves as they were engulfed by the undead.

Palkia gave a glance to Dialga who gave a quick nod as the the adamant orb began to glow a bright blue as the barrier disappeared and in its place the entire undead horde was shook to their very core as Dialga unleashed his Roar of Time that struck them all.

Palkia flew up towards the Night Dragon her body becoming covered in a jet of water and moving at incredible at she struck the Night Dragon head on.

Giratina meanwhile seemed to disappear into the shadows leaving no trace behind as he appeared to teleport behind Zyr with his massive tendrils ready to strike across his back

Rolls
Dialga: 19
Palkia: 13
Giratina: 15
View attachment 709151
The Night Dragon hardened its Voidsteel armor, and exhaled a blast of deathly black smoke.

Zyr’Abaoth teleported away, and Voided the divine power of the three demigods. This would turn them into mortals.

/I BELIEVE YOU/
/BUT YOU SHALL PAY THE PRICE/

The Night Dragon hardened its Voidsteel armor, and exhaled a blast of deathly black smoke.

Zyr’Abaoth teleported away, and Voided the divine power of the three demigods. This would turn them into mortals.

Palkia has no need for air and simply held her breath against the smoke although the blast of air she tried to resist as she created yet another pinkish barrier

Dialga meanwhile felt this effect of voiding their divine power and despite it not reallt affecting their skills and abilities felt it was a good idea to reverse the effect anyway and used his power of time to reverse the effect all together as he once again let out a roar this time creating a red shockwave that hit all of the other members of the creation trio reversing the effect.

Rolls
Palkia Defense: 9
Dialga Temporal Reversal: 18
1586733879295.png

Selee-01 Selee-01 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | Revan4221 Revan4221

Zyr'Abaoth
============

Ocaeril:
====

Dialga:
========
==

Palkia:
========
==

Giratina:

==========

Dialga manages to successfully reverse the effects of Zyr's voiding on them and their divine weapons, however not before Zyr is able to circumvent the divine nature of Giratina's attack. Palkia likewise fails to raise her barrier in time, and the trio are collectively damaged by the swarms of flying parasites and other abominations in the area. Ocaeril's hit would prove equally ineffective, as Zyr's hardened armor deflected most of the damage and Ocaeril was suddenly engulfed in flames. This attack was far more painful than the last, and his counter only seemed to shave off a small amount of the damage, despite otherwise preforming well. Giratina had vanished completely, and though the Trio had been largely successful in wiping out the undead minions that Zyr had summoned, The tide of this battle was turning, and Ocaeril would need to try something new, fast.​

Last edited:

Meryl's reaction to this would be... unexpected, to say the least. She was able to cry out, somehow, despite being a formless cloud of particles.

"OH GOD WOW! PLEASE MORE! YES! MORE! "

Meryl would lie out in the cage as her molecules reconstituted, spread-eagle and appearing satisfied in the worst possible way for any creature to be satisfied. She would look up to Ickol, her pseudo-mouth hanging open, before shaking her head and recomposing herself, though clearly quite upset that it is over.

"YOU REALLY ARE NOT GIVING ME MUCH INCENTIVE TO COOPERATE..."

"DADDY."

Ickol got the feeling that attempting to coerce this creature with pain would not be effective, at least not if she wanted anything useful from her.
Ickol Interrogational

Ickol spat to the side in irritation. Oh great, this worm was one of those. Enjoying pain always takes the kick out of inflicting it, in her eyes.

I...could...probably...use...that...as...an...incentive...for...you.

Just...Kidding. No...way...in...Baldur’s...spit...am...I...playing...along...in...your...perversions. I...suppose...psychological...pain...will...have...to...do, but...maybe...you...are...a...bit...more...cooperative. Tell...me, who...are...you?

Last edited:

Zyr'Abaoth
============

Ocaeril:
====

Dialga:
========
==

Palkia:
========
==

Giratina:

==========

Dialga manages to successfully reverse the effects of Zyr's voiding on them and their divine weapons, however Palkia fails to raise her barrier in time, and the trio are collectively damaged by the swarms of flying parasites and other abominations in the area. Ocaeril's hit would prove equally ineffective, as Zyr's hardened armor deflected most of the damage and Ocaeril was suddenly engulfed in flames. This attack was far more painful than the last, and his counter only seemed to shave off a small amount of the damage, despite otherwise performing well. The tide of this battle was turning, and Ocaeril would need to try something new, fast.​

The tide of the battle wasn't turning, Ocaeril knew that! At least not yet!

It was common for an enemy to deal damage on him, it was hurt for him to get hurt! When he fought off Yimor, he lost his arm and his last avatar, but they still were able to win, after all! Ocaeril wasn't about to be shaken by a few wounds and cuts, even if they hurt. There people waiting for him to return home, as such, he cannot simply...Be shaken by this. He has to fight. He has to go on! For The Creation Trio, and Inqui...

"...Kekkei Mora!"

Earth, Wind, Fire.

Nature Transformations fusing-- forming a Kekkei Genkai. Unless this time, it wasn't a Kekkei Genkai, or a Kekkei Tota. No, this was a Kekkei Mora. A 'bloodline root.' or, 'bloodline encompassing.' It was the natural origin of all Kekkei Genkai, and as such, Ocaeril, as the progenitor of Chakra, was able to create and combine nature transformations, mostly thanks to his Truthseeker Orbs. Being able to use all Kekkei Genkai/Kekkei Tota.

The three nature releases fused on the palm of his hand. Something happened. A square appeared on his hands, completely see-through, almost being white in color. A small white core was on it, as it shifted and grew on his hands, as Dust Release was formed on his hands, one of Ocaeril's truly BULLSHITTIUM moves. Were any type of physical body to step in the area inside of the square and inside of this square only, they would be dismantled at a molecular level, cell by cell. Down to the atomic level, dismantled.

The problem was the thing's size. Ocaeril made it big-- only slightly so then a small car given he had to use decent amounts of Chakra to form that, and perhaps that was a good thing to Zyr, given he was big like Yimor, perhaps. Despite likely being small in comparison to the Void Dragon, it held great power inside of it.

As soon as the cube was formed, Ocaeril let out a yell...

And threw it at Zyr.

- DUST RELEASE EXAMPLE -
latest

To Zyr, it only looked like a square, but to Ocaeril, it was a deadly weapon that could '''turn the tide''' of battle. '''''Again.'''''

08330228dde6d7937c0a31d756246e83.png

Last edited:
The tide of the battle wasn't turning, Ocaeril knew that! At least not yet!

It was common for an enemy to deal damage on him, it was hurt for him to get hurt! When he fought off Yimor, he lost his arm and his last avatar, but they still were able to win, after all! Ocaeril wasn't about to be shaken by a few wounds and cuts, even if they hurt. There people waiting for him to return home, as such, he cannot simply...Be shaken by this. He has to fight. He has to go on! For The Creation Trio, and Inqui...

"Kekkei Mora!"

Earth, Wind, Fire.

Nature Transformations fusing-- forming a Kekkei Genkai. Unless this time, it wasn't a Kekkei Genkai, or a Kekkei Tota. No, this was a Kekkei Mora. A 'bloodline root.' or, 'bloodline encompassing.' It was the natural origin of all Kekkei Genkai, and as such, Ocaeril, as the progenitor of Chakra, was able to create and combine nature transformations, mostly thanks to his Truthseeker Orbs. Being able to use all Kekkei Genkai/Kekkei Tota.

The three nature releases fused on the palm of his hand. Something happened. A square appeared on his hands, completely see-through, almost being white in color. A small white core was on it, as it shifted and grew on his hands, as Dust Release was formed on his hands, one of Ocaeril's truly BULLSHITTIUM moves. Were anything any type of physical body to step in the area inside of the square and inside of this square only, they would be dismantled at a molecular level, cell by cell. Down to the atomic level, dismantled.

The problem was the thing's size. Ocaeril made it big-- only slightly so then a small car given he had to use decent amounts of Chakra to form that, and perhaps thankfully to Zyr, given he was so big like Yimor-- it was only something decently size, but that held great power.

And Ocaeril threw it at Zyr.

- DUST RELEASE EXAMPLE -
latest

To Zyr, it only looked like a square, but to Ocaeril, it was a deadly weapon that could '''turn the tide''' of battle. '''''Again.'''''

08330228dde6d7937c0a31d756246e83.png
Zyr’abaoth teleported to the Tree, and allowed the branching veins of light to merge with His nervous system. This should boost his power, but also make him into a glass cannon. Zyr attempted to Void the cube before it could hit.

Zyr'Abaoth
============

Ocaeril:
====

Dialga:
========
==

Palkia:
========
==

Giratina:

==========

Dialga manages to successfully reverse the effects of Zyr's voiding on them and their divine weapons, however not before Zyr is able to circumvent the divine nature of Giratina's attack. Palkia likewise fails to raise her barrier in time, and the trio are collectively damaged by the swarms of flying parasites and other abominations in the area. Ocaeril's hit would prove equally ineffective, as Zyr's hardened armor deflected most of the damage and Ocaeril was suddenly engulfed in flames. This attack was far more painful than the last, and his counter only seemed to shave off a small amount of the damage, despite otherwise preforming well. Giratina had vanished completely, and though the Trio had been largely successful in wiping out the undead minions that Zyr had summoned, The tide of this battle was turning, and Ocaeril would need to try something new, fast.​

Palkia and Dialga observed the field of battle before realizing that something had to be done to clear the area. So Palkia And Dialga rose up into the air and began crackling with energy their combined power growing with every passing moment, they tend unleashed a combined attack as the crackling energy formed a massive portal in the sky that began to rain large meteors across the battlefield causing explosions and shockwaves all over the area into the remaining hordes.

Zyr’abaoth teleported to the Tree, and allowed the branching veins of light to merge with His nervous system. This should boost his power, but also make him into a glass cannon. Zyr attempted to Void the cube before it could hit.

Giratina from the shadows began to form behind Zyr his eyes glowing with malice as his tendrils began to glow with a red light on their tips. And in one swift motion he swiped with a powerful force into Zyr tearing into his unsuspecting back and through his armour. He wasn’t done however as he retreated into the shadows again and began blitzing Zyr from the shadows. He struck from all angles his tendrils rending the flesh and armour never letting up and with a ferocity unseen by many for the Eldest sibling of the creation trio.

Rolls:
Dialga and Palkia Combined Draco Meteor: 14+3
Giratina Shadow Force: 20!
1586814310259.png

Palkia and Dialga observed the field of battle before realizing that something had to be done to clear the area. So Palkia And Dialga rose up into the air and began crackling with energy their combined power growing with every passing moment, they tend unleashed a combined attack as the crackling energy formed a massive portal in the sky that began to rain large meteors across the battlefield causing explosions and shockwaves all over the area into the remaining hordes.

Giratina from the shadows began to form behind Zyr his eyes glowing with malice as his tendrils began to glow with a red light on their tips. And in one swift motion he swiped with a powerful force into Zyr tearing into his unsuspecting back and through his armour. He wasn’t done however as he retreated into the shadows again and began blitzing Zyr from the shadows. He struck from all angles his tendrils rending the flesh and armour never letting up and with a ferocity unseen by many for the Eldest sibling of the creation trio.

Rolls:
Dialga and Palkia Combined Draco Meteor: 14+3
Giratina Shadow Force: 20!
View attachment 709611
Zyr’abaoth spread black wings, Voiding the damage inflicted on himself so far. Hopefully, he’d regenerate the damage inflicted by Giratina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back