What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

Sub Genres
Adventure, Magical, Meta, Supernatural
OOC
Here

Space Buddha

The Enlightened One

• Faust waved a hoof tiredly, having gotten over her amusement at Ocaeril's mistake while she waited. "Oh, no no, it doesnt mean that at all! In fact, we already knew you're an alien, which is why you're being considered for the job currently as we figure out how to properly introduce the general populus to our culture. It's just, well, you dont often meet another race not native to Ocaeril, you know? Nice to meet our sisters from the stars, even if those sisters come from beyond said stars while we are relatively closer."

She paused a moment in contemplation, then added slowly. "Ah, and... dont worry about her conduct. It was partially my father's fault, I'm afraid. He may have assisted in her current state of, ahem, hormonal imbalance." Her ears flicked as she had a brief conversation with said father, and she proceeded to glare at a random spot on the wall before turning back to the Siren with a smile.

There was another short pause, then Faust blushed slightly as she realized she'd forgotten something rather important. Her horn lit up and with a quick application of magic she banished the residual smell of the previous Siren's heat, the room smelling clean and pristine within moments.
    "Oh, okay! Whew, so, it's not a problem then? Great! So will I be given the job?"

As Faust cleansed the stench of diabetes and cheap cologne, the siren in front of her was visibly displeased, but made an effort not to show it.

Celestial Speck

I'm not a bad guy, I swear!
The Tailed Beast simply narrowed his eyes as 'Pinhead' used hand signals to seemingly 'teleport away.' It was likely the Body Flicker Technique, a somewhat common Ninjutsu that allowed people to concentrate Chakra into their bodies to allow for high-speed movement that almost looked like they were teleporting around. Although, he couldn't take his chances. Space-Time Ninjutsu was a dangerous possibility. He isn't sure how old this guy is, but given how old Nirti is, he likely had time. But, whatever.

As Pinhead sent about four or five chains towards Fou, the beast instantly sidestepped out of the way. His giant, red-eye, was the same as before- the Rinne-Sharingan. Or at least an incomplete version of it. It wasn't just for show, allowing Fou's already naturally high reflexes to be even higher. So it wasn't a surprise when the Ten-Tails jumped to the side, being able to easily dodge it! However, an opening showed itself to him. With quick movements, Fou's great maw opened itself, capable of swallowing a human whole despite his size not being ridiculous at the moment, but he didn't aim at Pinhead. Instead, at the position he was, he bit onto the chains, and with his immense force, he swung his head around, still holding onto the chains, to send Pinhead slamming around the room!

Eventually, however, Fou would bite hard onto the chains, to break them. They could still be a danger even if broken, but at least it would probably be harder.

Space Buddha

The Enlightened One
Mini Boss: Pinhead

Space Buddha Space Buddha

The Tailed Beast simply narrowed his eyes as 'Pinhead' used hand signals to seemingly 'teleport away.' It was likely the Body Flicker Technique, a somewhat common Ninjutsu that allowed people to concentrate Chakra into their bodies to allow for high-speed movement that almost looked like they were teleporting around. Although, he couldn't take his chances. Space-Time Ninjutsu was a dangerous possibility. He isn't sure how old this guy is, but given how old Nirti is, he likely had time. But, whatever.

As Pinhead sent about four or five chains towards Fou, the beast instantly sidestepped out of the way. His giant, red-eye, was the same as before- the Rinne-Sharingan. Or at least an incomplete version of it. It wasn't just for show, allowing Fou's already naturally high reflexes to be even higher. So it wasn't a surprise when the Ten-Tails jumped to the side, being able to easily dodge it! However, an opening showed itself to him. With quick movements, Fou's great maw opened itself, capable of swallowing a human whole despite his size not being ridiculous at the moment, but he didn't aim at Pinhead. Instead, at the position he was, he bit onto the chains, and with his immense force, he swung his head around, still holding onto the chains, to send Pinhead slamming around the room!

Eventually, however, Fou would bite hard onto the chains, to break them. They could still be a danger even if broken, but at least it would probably be harder.
Unfortunately, the chains seemed to detach from Pinhead's body as Fou pulled them away. With Fou distracted, the cenobite made another series of gestures, conjuring a transparent cubical shape in his hands.

With Fou's enhanced reflexes, he would have just enough time to see what Pinhead was doing, and to react, as he cast the Dust Release aimed square at Fou's head!​

Celestial Speck

Damn, the things came from within him? What the hell did this dude do to his own body? Fou didn't have much time to think, however, as his eyes caught sight of something both amazing, and both scary. Dust Release, a Kekkei Tota, a Blood Selection, a higher form of Kekkei Genkai. Where K.G. used only two Chakra Natures to form a new one, or aspects from one's body, such as the eyes and the mind to form Doujutsu, (Rinne-Sharingan, Sharingan, the eye things) K.T. used three. If he remembered correctly, Dust Release utilizes fire, wind, and earth Elemental Releases to utilize. It didn't seem fitting that these three would form something as destructive as a square that destroys everything within it, and he wondered how Pinhead got it, his mind soon coming back to the fact Pinhead modified his own body.

Sick fuck.

With great speed and agility, Fou used his Rinne-Sharingan to perform a short distance Space-Time Ninjutsu. Nothing too Chakra taxing, as it is a short distance, but it would help him dodge it!

Soon, Fou looked back at Pinhead, and wondered what to do. It's likely that if he bit his head off, he'd still be able to fight, probably placing his brain in another part of his body, or attaching a new limb to himself. The physical damage was off the charts, then. Then, an idea came to his head- biomancy was the art of using, well, biology in the body and nature to alter it for combat purposes, among other things. Cells and organic bodies were deeply involved in it, so that meant...

Fou inhaled hard. His Chakra output going to relatively high amounts into his next Ninjutsu. He visualized and willed Chakra to become fire for him without any seals, his mouth opening, and a great jet of flames going towards Pinhead, with the intention of messing up his body entirely!

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation

The wave of fire wasn't massive, but it certainly seemed controlled, in the sense it began as a thin line of flame coming from Fou's mouth, which soon expanded to a mighty inferno!

Space Buddha

The Enlightened One
Mini Boss: Pinhead

Damn, the things came from within him? What the hell did this dude do to his own body? Fou didn't have much time to think, however, as his eyes caught sight of something both amazing, and both scary. Dust Release, a Kekkei Tota, a Blood Selection, a higher form of Kekkei Genkai. Where K.G. used only two Chakra Natures to form a new one, or aspects from one's body, such as the eyes and the mind to form Doujutsu, (Rinne-Sharingan, Sharingan, the eye things) K.T. used three. If he remembered correctly, Dust Release utilizes fire, wind, and earth Elemental Releases to utilize. It didn't seem fitting that these three would form something as destructive as a square that destroys everything within it, and he wondered how Pinhead got it, his mind soon coming back to the fact Pinhead modified his own body.

Sick fuck.

With great speed and agility, Fou used his Rinne-Sharingan to perform a short distance Space-Time Ninjutsu. Nothing too Chakra taxing, as it is a short distance, but it would help him dodge it!

Soon, Fou looked back at Pinhead, and wondered what to do. It's likely that if he bit his head off, he'd still be able to fight, probably placing his brain in another part of his body, or attaching a new limb to himself. The physical damage was off the charts, then. Then, an idea came to his head- biomancy was the art of using, well, biology in the body and nature to alter it for combat purposes, among other things. Cells and organic bodies were deeply involved in it, so that meant...

Fou inhaled hard. His Chakra output going to relatively high amounts into his next Ninjutsu. He visualized and willed Chakra to become fire for him without any seals, his mouth opening, and a great jet of flames going towards Pinhead, with the intention of messing up his body entirely!

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation

The wave of fire wasn't massive, but it certainly seemed controlled, in the sense it began as a thin line of flame coming from Fou's mouth, which soon expanded to a mighty inferno!
Having dodged the cube, it pierced through several of the countless tubes in the wall, causing them to spew out an oily black fluid all across the floor, which fortunately wasn't an actual accelerant, more likely bile of some kind.

Pinhead, meanwhile, crossed his arms as his hands took on dark aura, and as Fou casted his release, a layer of scales seemed to cover Pinhead. When the flames died down, said draconic scales shed to the floor, and while Pinhead's leather garments were quite singed, even slightly on fire in a few places, he was looking no worse for wear.

Doing a little 'taunt' gesture, he followed up with a number of hand seals, leading a... tree? To launch itself through the hole in the wall created by his dust release. Yes. An entire tree, seems to have uprooted itself from the jungles below and launched itself into the air. The trunk then seemed to disassemble, with several apparent duplicates of Pinhead emerging from the trunk, all taking battle stances, and weilding various weapons. Mainly whips and chain-hooks.

Celestial Speck

There was only confusion for a moment when Fou saw the entire tree launch itself to where he and Pinhead currently were until realization quickly hit again. Wood Release. God damn it, he knew this would happen. A part of him, a dark, part of him told him he wanted to strangle Nirti. Didn't she know the potential Wood Release carried? Thankfully, upon closer inspection via his Rinne-Sharingan, it seemed as if Pinhead's Wood Release wasn't as strong as it seemed. Given Pinhead literally had to use an existing tree, instead of creating Wood out of his own Chakra transforming, like all other elemental releases. He wouldn't be surprised if his body mutated and had wood bark on it, either.

Fou tsked, however, when the Pinhead clones emerged. Wood Clones. Somewhat similar to shadow clones, but slightly more powerful. All Elemental Releases had the potential to form physical clones of the user, or...Fake ones to confuse the enemy on who's the real one. He doubted these were fake, however. Which likely meant Pinhead was weakened when it came to Chakra! From what he remembers, even Ocaeril was weakened, (even if it was barely anything given he was a monster when it came to Chakra levels) when he summoned hundreds of clones all over the earth years back.

Fou acted quickly. Opening his large maw, a large, large roar echoed from his mouth, a large shockwave being formed in the direction he roared, with the intentions of making the pressure hit Pinhead, and throw the clones away for a few seconds, but most of the damage was sent towards the likely slightly weakened Pinhead! While his back was turned to the clones, however, his ten tails hit the ground, trying to damage them while they were on the ground or not.

Puppernickel

"For those who think, think big."
"Oh, okay! Whew, so, it's not a problem then? Great! So will I be given the job?"

As Faust cleansed the stench of diabetes and cheap cologne, the siren in front of her was visibly displeased, but made an effort not to show it.​
"Well I dont see why not, so yes! Although we would really appreciate it if you answered a very specific question we have. Just a small thing we assure you, some information we came upon that we would like some clarification on." Faust cleared her throat, smiling widely at the Siren.

"Tell me, does the name 'Gaul' mean anything to you? We have it on good authority that such an individual with that name may be a current threat to this world and it's stability, and we would like to confirm or deny such evidence." She said smoothly, her expression not changing in the slightest as she watched the Siren like a hawk, waiting for the slightest reaction.

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario

Titanian Exploratory Fleet

Several miles above the Hedgehog Island, King Yimor planned his attack of the island. On the bridge of his cruiser, the Glory of the Goddess, he and the inheritors of the Glove and Vanguard Titans sat on gleaming thrones. An elaborate complex of holograms illuminated the bridge, exotic sensors probing the island.

“Begin the air strike,” he declared. “Our Titans will level the entire island.”

Dozens, hundreds of Titans were dropped, protected by the power of the Eclipse from severe damage from the fall. Once they were about to hit, the King Screamed.

In an instant, the Titans were engulfed in energy, demolishing much of the landscape. When the steam faded, they had grown to Colossal size, armored in plates of bone. Waves of volcanic heat propagated, firestorms sweeping the island.

The attack had begun.

[___]
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

At the gates of Arqa, a storm could be seen brewing above the island’s heart. A golden pillar of light flickered, branching electricity lancing through the clouded sky. The broad avenue through the gates rippled with eldritch energy, melting and reforming as golden static built up in the air.

Something has changed.

Last edited:

BlackCat-055

Cultist Cat hopped on Donuts

• The sudden hug caused Shimone to flinch back, his eyes wide, and his heart almost jumping out of his body. For a few moments, Shimone stood still there, letting his mom hug him...But before long, he hugged her back. It was different, though. Inqui could tell. He was almost grappling onto her. Like a scared baby koala clinging into his mother. His hands were shaking, his breath jagged, and small hiccups came from him, yet no tears came. His voice tried to form words, but only nonsensical, nervous gibberish came out. While he knew he couldn't tell anything to her, deep down, he wanted to just lay down on her lap, hug her for the rest of the cycle. He didn't want her, dad, Eva, or grandma to go away...He wanted them to stay with him.

But he knew that was impossible.

Stupid god status. Don't take his family from him just because he isn't one. Please.

"M-Mommy, I..." Mommy. He hasn't used that sort of name for Inqui in so long. "...I'm fine. I...Just had a bad dream. I...Guess." He soon let go of her, albeit a little reluctantly. He knew he couldn't tell her, but he couldn't quite lie to his mom, either. He wasn't this sort of kid. "I...I dreamt that I was somewhere that I never knew of before. Not h-here in Ocaeril. Or any of its dimensions. The sky was blue, the water clear, and there were a lot of girls and boys with me...But I didn't know anyone. I was so scared, I thought I would...Never come back home..."

There was silence for a moment, as Shimone looked in the ground.

"...Mom...How do you do it? Being brave, I mean. Helping people." His voice was meek, almost as if running out of gas halfway through. "...You're so old. The people you save and befriend when you're out in adventures, they all die eventually...And...You don't gain anything out of it aside from their worship. And w-we all know worship doesn't mean anything...So...How do you do it? Why do you do it? You lived for so long...And yet you don't grow deattached...H-How do you keep doing it? Keeping being brave despite all the evil that pops up...Helping people when they're capable of more evil than good...A-And being immortal forever?"
    Inqui sighed as she looked out to the world, as Shimone’s word filled into her mindscape, her thoughts drifted to times of before, the nicer sisters she had, Aqua and Vell Spicers, Aqua’s close group of friends like Kyle, Ven, and Kazuma, Ms. Almalexia, Mr. Mora, Tanya and her girlfriend Visha, and Babestha

She remembered her adventures in Elayra, the dangerous times, the times of betrayal, yet the precious times she still cherished.

She remembered the people in Ocaeril, she remembered the many people she befriended as the First Hero, the people she came personally and gave hope, she remembered the close ones her Incarnateds had, she remembered the innocent, she remembered the guilty, she remembered the people who’d span the pages of history, and she remembered the people who won’t even be remembered by others.

Yes..she was old, yet she could see that the trees were blooming today.

She hugged Shimone as she showed him the tree outside.

“My. dear. Shimone. Look. out. There. See. the. Tree. over. There?. Look. at. The. bright. Leaves. Look. at. The. birds. And. the squirrels”

“It’s. beautiful. In. their. Own. way. Yes? That. is. Why. I help. Everyone. Because. Despite. the. fact. That. sometimes. I. get. Afraid. Too. despite. That. I. regret. When. they. Fall. and. Wonder. If. what. I do. Is worth it.

Because. I look. To. everything. I look. to. the world. I look at everything. To the big. To the small. I look at the most innocent kid. I look. To the most. unscrupulous. Criminal I. look. At. them. All. and I. simply. See. beauty. I. look. the. good. in. all. I. look. Over. their. Harshness. I look. At the kindness. The beauty inside. The good things they cherish. For the truly evil. I look. At. the. past. I look. At the reason why. They turned evil. I look at these. And cherish. Them. all. I look. At the good in everyone. And. say. Yes. this is all worth saving. even. the smallest. Speck. Of good. Means. All the. Reason. To do. My. best. To save. Them. all. Because it is not. My right. To judge. Them. because. No one. Is true. Evil. without. Reason”

She sighed as she leaned into Shimone and hugged his head, combing her fingers over his hair, she kept reminiscing, she kept remembering, every time she slept, every time she rested, she took the time to remember, because the memories are what helps her believe in her own cause, her family gives her strength, and her memories let her realize why she keeps fighting even when the day seems grim, even when she could say “no”, and fight only for her and her close ones, it’s because she kept protecting the good in everything.

“And. my. Child. I. do. Not. simply. Just. get. Worship. No. what. I . get. Are. people. I cherish. And. remember. By. just. Because. I. am. Eternal. Does. not. Mean. I. shall. Be. uncaring. Your. Aunty. Tanya. Can. testify. By. that. Just. because. We. are. Gods. does. Not. mean. We. shouldn’t. Care. no. even. In. my. Journeys. I. still. Befriend. These. People. I. make. Friends. I. still. Remember. Each. and. Every. Single. One. of. Them.

Because. My. child. I. do. Not. get worship. I get. Memories. I. will always. Cherish. That’s. Why. I fight. That. is why. I. am. Brave. Despite. The. fact. That. sometimes. I. too. Get. afraid. It. is. Because. I. cherish. The. good. In. everything. and. the. Connections. I. make. My. family. Like. my. Darling. Hubbie. My. beloved. Children. Like. your. Sister. And you. Shimone. My closest. Friends. Like. Tanya. And. the. People. I meet. And. bond. With. even. The smallest. Bonds. I. cherish. Because. They. all. Matter. No. matter. What. no. matter how. Insignificant. They. may. Be. to. Others. They’re. Still. Significant. To. me. That. is. Why. my. child. That. is. why”

Celestial Speck

Shimone's body was stiff for most of the conversation. His nervous nature and memories of his time in the Digital World, even if it was short, made his entire body feel stiff. But...Inqui's motherly presence and her calming touch soon made him calm down. His shoulders got less locked in place, his neck stopped being so stiff, and his hands untightened themselves, as he simply allowed to be hugged by Inqui, his head resting against her shoulder, as his eyes became half-open, as he just listened to her. There was just...Tiredness in his being. He was looking so hard for guidance. So hard for the answers he was looking for. And while Inqui said things that weren't what he was looking for at first, her words about memories and care slowly got into his mind with her calming words and aura.

People your cherish...Memories...

Shimone's grip onto Inqui got ever so slightly tighter. The wind was blowing today. And Shimone did his best not to cry.

He was scared. He was so scared. He was so scared of meeting someone he cares about, only for time to pass so quickly to him because of his heritage, and when he comes back, they're an older person, or worse yet, dead. Gone. He was so scared of going out onto the world and meeting these people. Of trying to create something for them, but not being able to while his parents can. He was so tired and scared. But even so...These things...These memories, if he cried over them, are they worth keeping? Are things that hurt you worth remembering? Does it matter if you have power or not to create things? Do you need power to do these things?

...Does he even need courage? Or does he need something like love? Or...Both?

Courage to meet these people and not be afraid of losing them...And love to remember and cherish their memories.

Shimone's mind flew, he remembered certain words a small yellow dinosaur told him. I'll be your friend, even if nobody is.

Something wet fell on Inqui's lap. When she was to look, she would saw Shimone with his teeth gritting against one another, his eyes shining as tears fell freely, and small sobs trying to be held back came out freely. All those memories, all those doubts about himself. His loneliness. His lack of powers. His fears. His cowardice. They all, for a single moment, seemed to evaporate as Shimone Rey remembered those simple words told to him. Soon, other memories of the strangers he had met in the Digital World came to mind.

They were such kind words. Why?

Why did he receive them? Were they just trying to be nice? Maybe, but even then...They all felt so honest. Even if they didn't understand him...Would they like to do so? And Agumon...Why did he care so much? About him? They never met before, and yet, the small child dinosaur believed in him. He cared for him. He considered him...His partner.

Can he really turn his back on people like that? Because of his insecurities? Because he might lose them?

He...He...

"U-Uuuu..." A small cry came from Shimone as he buried his face onto Inqui, trying his best not to cry loudly. He doesn't want to lose people like that. He is still afraid of getting attached, and them dying. But what Inqui said was true. He wanted to at least know those people. He wanted to know Agumon. Jack. Nursery Rhyme. Jeanne. Voyager. Paul. All of them. Even if he would never see them after some point, even if they disappeared from his life, he doesn't want to let them go. He wants to pursue that vague something. Those vague memories that might be formed. He was still scared, he could feel his legs shaking, and his brain telling him it was a bad idea, but...

It was by a small percentage. A mere 1%, but it was still there. A wish. A will.

I want to go back to the Digital World...I want to see them again...!

"M-Mommy...I-I..." Shimone sniffed, cleaning his face, his hands trembling, as he shook his head. "T-Thank you...I...I..." 'I realized something? I need some time?' It was both, really. But...It was so hard to say it. His emotions were so wild. "I...I need some time...I wanna take a nap...T-To think...I'm sorry for crying..." Looking up at her face, a forced, yet at the same time genuine smile appeared on his face, his shark-like teeth sticking together to form a bright, yet still emotional grin.

And I'm sorry if I ever make you worried again.

KolastoRPN

Helsa In Arqa

At the gates of Arqa, a storm could be seen brewing above the island’s heart. A golden pillar of light flickered, branching electricity lancing through the clouded sky. The broad avenue through the gates rippled with eldritch energy, melting and reforming as golden static built up in the air.

Something has changed.
...what the hell happened here? Helsa thinks in confusion, looking up at the storm.

...guess I'll find out. And with that...

Helsa entered Arqa.

Puppernickel

Dementia, God of Chaos
Action #3

Today would be a very interesting day. For Dementia was bored.

Not just normal bored though, oh no no no! Dementia was suffering from the kind of bored that comes from a twitchy mind, an overactive concious, and at least five cups of espresso. Dementia was bored, and wanted to do something, anything to releave the boredom, to quench this thirst for activity he was being subjected to! The problem was what exactly would he do to releave it?

While there were many, many things he could do, Dementia decided that it was time to enact one of his long term plans. It was time to get to work and create yet another backup plan. For after all, one could never have too many backup plans, especially when you could make a new enemy at the drop of a hat with one simple mistake.

So he looked out over Ocaeril, over the world, and he thought. Chaos would come in due time, but there was too much stability to properly introduce his change to the world. There had been resistance to the Ponies in places like the Jade Empire, and Thamual would certainly gather attention as soon as he made his move. Many of his carefully laid plans could be ended as soon as they started, if someone decided not to adhere to the script and follow their lines. Therefore, a contingency against such insurgencies would need to be put in place.

With a smile and a wave of his tail, Dementia sent out his blessings to many across the world. While normally he could effect the minds of mortals over time, that was without much actual effort on his part. Putting his full weight into the action, and making it a strict goal? Well, that was much, much different. More potent, more directed, more... desired. And it would secure his plans with yet another safety rope on the long ride to the top.

Across the entire world, many individuals were touched by the mad god's minor gifts. Government leaders, important politicians, military commanders, and others besides gained a keener mind, a greater understanding to their decisions. They were gifted with clarity of thought, the wisdom to make the right choice from what was offered to them, and the knowledge to know when they needed to change their plans.

Unlike normally, where Dementia's idle powers would allow him to slowly effect someone based off of their will, this was quicker, sharper, harder to resist. Of course it would still take some time on the more powerful individuals of the world, and some would possibly be immune to it entirely - Dementia had a hunch that the Tanya girl was supported by some god or another, but he hadnt checked on her thoroughly enough yet - but many would fall to Dementia's influence, and become wiser from it. There was just one, small kicker.

At any moment, that clarity could transform into madness. It was like a switch: those touched by Dementia could be bless or cursed, depending on his mood. For now, many of the world's brightest were blessed to be brighter still! But if he was given reason to do otherwise, well. They, and their successor geniuses among them, wouldnt be bright for long. Rather, they would be stark raving mad.

As his magic worked away at the leaders of the world, Dementia let out out a giggle of glee. Oh, this would be interesting. Perhaps he would never have to use this? Perhaps he would use it within the next decade? Who knew. Only time would tell now.

TLDR: Dementia has used his powers to subtly influence the minds of many of the worlds important rulers and leaders, causing several to become better at their jobs because of it. However, at a moment's notice Dementia can turn this blessing into a curse, and turn several important individuals across the planet insane and crazy, along with many less important middlemen across the many nations of the world.

Space Buddha

The Enlightened One

• "Well I dont see why not, so yes! Although we would really appreciate it if you answered a very specific question we have. Just a small thing we assure you, some information we came upon that we would like some clarification on." Faust cleared her throat, smiling widely at the Siren.

"Tell me, does the name 'Gaul' mean anything to you? We have it on good authority that such an individual with that name may be a current threat to this world and it's stability, and we would like to confirm or deny such evidence." She said smoothly, her expression not changing in the slightest as she watched the Siren like a hawk, waiting for the slightest reaction.
    The Siren stopped sipping her (non-poisoned) lemonade, and was clearly attempting to hold back a spit-take as Faust spoke. Fortunately, she actually managed to do so, and after calmly setting down her drink, she responded.

"G-Gaul..? He's a... a godlike being of sorts. He's dead, fortunately, long dead, died thousands of years ago in fact. My people were victorious against him in a long war, but it had its costs, he destroyed entire universes before we managed to kill him for good, but uh, I wouldn't worry. If he were back, this planet... probably wouldn't be in once piece long enough for you to hear about it. Unless..."

The Siren seemed to ponder something for a moment, but shrugged it off.

"Anyway, when do I start?"

Celestial Speck

As Fou's body was shifted and changed over Pinhead's Biomancy spell, there was only silence.​

The beast simply looked over his tails with his single eye, his face not shifting, and his body suddenly stopped moving. The air of the fight suddenly seemed to evaporate, and there only seemed to be pure nothingness in the air. The scene was strange, it was almost as if...Fou had gotten shocked over whatever Pinhead did, yet his voice or his face didn't show it. No, the Ten Tails simply stared at his own body for a moment.

And then, the air became cold.

The sheer pressure Fou had giving off wasn't of this...Level. No, it was nowhere close. There would be a terrible realization upon Pinhead as 'Caith Palug's' head slowly turned to stare at him. His single eye suddenly glowing a terrible red light, looking directly through Pinhead's own two pupils, until the disgusting biomancer would find himself unable to move. Something, something powerful kept him staring at Fou's eyes. That made him unable to move. The edges of his fingers would start shaking, despite it being ambiguous whether or not he was feeling fear.

"You? Wield power over me?"
A hissing sound came from Fou's mouth as he approached Pinhead ever so slowly. At the edge of his vision, Pinhead could see something else. Trees and plantlife were growing out of the ground, and they wrapped themselves up around the clones. That thick vegetation and wood held tightly against them...Until all of the sudden, they all became what they were born of- empty husks of wood, vaguely shaped like a humanoid, falling off, piece by piece.

The sheer energy that came from the Ten Tails was massive. It was clear he was holding back this entire time.

"You, who feeds off the suffering of your people? You, who experiments and does wicked things to innocent ones? You, who wields stolen power and never learned anything of your own? You think you hold power over me? A Tailed Beast? I am sorry to disappoint you, but there are things in this world...Not even you can control."

And then, Fou's single eye changed.

"Amaterasu."

The red, singular pupil shined brightly, almost like a lantern. Black blood falling off of it and dripping on the ground before sizzling away, as Pinhead could suddenly feel the same Chakra Fou had around his body, that massive, inhuman reserve of Chakra mold and change with his gaze. Black flames would surround Pinhead. Flames that did not spread, yet held impossibly high heat on them. His body would sizzle and burn, the flames not going out in case he tried to roll over or pat himself off, only seeming to spread further. He wasn't even able to scream as the memory of those wicked black flames consumed his entire body, and in mere seconds, transformed him into ash.
And then, there was only silence as Fou stared at Pinhead's body disappear, his wicked and cruel gaze resting, his emotions calming down...As finally, he stared with indifference the ash pile in front of him.

Fou's body changed as he slowly walked away, his form becoming humanoid once more, in a way the Cenobites would recognize. With his head looking behind him one last time at the upper levels of this building, Fou would go to the lower levels.

The Cenobites were dead. Or rather, disbanded. Just because they were gone, didn't mean Fou would leave them. They would need guidance.

Fou Order Action
It was simple, really. Stay with them for a while, explaining properly what happened and what likely caused the curse, saying what he said with Nirti, but more in-depth. He would explain that they were...Allowed be 'horny' as they were, (admittedly a bad idea, but he was biased) but they had to hold back a bit. Make some heavy regulations on Biomancy, or drop the art altogether, since that's what caused the problems to begin with. He wasn't sure if they were skilled in Chakra already or not, but assuming they weren't, Fou would simply give them some pointers and headers on the basics, mostly to defend themselves as he helped them build a new settlement away from their city. He didn't use the Winds, because A: He didn't know how to use it, and B: Winds Warriors were...Rare. Difficult to have. It was hard to make battle spells with it, from what he is aware.

He also recommended starting anew, forgetting the old ways of Cenobites and the Cult of Pain and Pleasure, and just start something new and that won't cause them trouble in the long run. Aside from that? Fou didn't do much. Sure, he helped them build a new town, giving them a few explanations, a few pointers, common suggestions, things like that, but he wouldn't stay forever. He belonged to Konoha, after all. Didn't mean he wouldn't occasionally visit or they couldn't send letters, but his new home was somewhere else.

It was...A bittersweet experience, to say the least. Were things going to look forward to them? Who knows, their decisions are their own. But one thing was certain here:

Nirti's couch was very much comfortable. Just don't ask him when the scratch marks appeared. Moral of the story? Ex's houses were nifty.

Puppernickel

Dani looked at Pinkie pie with owlish wide eyes the size of saucers, blinking once or twice to confirm what she just saw.

“Wow, umm, you...really do talk fast,” Dani said lamely before she chuckled and scratched the side of her head.

Pinkie Pie giggled “yeah, I get that a lot! That’s okay though because that’s a super duper nice trait of mine, it’s always been like that ever since I got my cutie mark by setting up a super duper awesome sauce party for my family at their rock farm!” she said before finally ending her words with a smile that literally squeed.
Dani looked at her with a scrunched face as she tried to comprehend and understand what Pinkie Pie just said

“Cutie, mark? Rock, farm? Like miners” Dani’s mind was like a computer dividing by zero, simply put, it does not compute.

Pinkie pie giggled “a cutie mark is a super duper special thing us ponies have!” she showed hers on her flank, which was a colorful assort of balloons before her expression turned into one of confusion as her ears flopped and her head tilted sideways “don’t you people have those?” Dani shook her head, as she became even more confused.

“No and to be honest I thought those were…” she wanted to say fake but Dani knew that’s probably a bad idea to say “err nevermind, but yes, humans don’t have them”

“What about those super grumpy gruff sailors? I saw anchors on their shoulders, aren’t those cutie marks?”

“Err no, they’re called tattoos, and they’re...like cutie marks but have no purpose and temporary, although long-lasting”

Pinkie Pie opened her mouth in realization and nodded

“Oh, Oki Doki lemon squeezy! That’s kinda poopy duper bummer, but that’s fine!”

“Okay glad we can clear that out...I guess, just checking, when you say rock farm, do you mean like miners in a mine or..”

“Nope!” Pinkie Pie said as she shook her head “That’s like totally different! Mining and rock farming are strictly different businesses! Why else would the Pie family be adverse rivals of the Rockington Mining family?”

Dani still was confused as a flying fuck, but she decided trying to pursue this discussion would just maker her cuckoo mad, she simply opted to tentatively take her order.

“Err okay then, a-anyways, no thank you on that muffin order, no need to do that”

“Awww! Are you sure? I don’t wanna hurt any feelings! I’m willing to repay for my oopsie! It’s a pinkie promise! And that’s sacred!”

Pinkie Pie raised her hoof and Dani immediately felt she was like making a geas, inwardly panicking, she waved her hand.

“N-no, it’s fine! Y-yeah it’s fine!”

“Really?”

“Mhm!”

“Really really?”

“Yep!”

“Reaaaally?”

“Yeah totes?”

“Really really squared to the 10th degree cubed?”

“Affirmative times a bazillion! J-ust make sure to be sure of the time okay?

Pinkie Pie’s eyes closed in suspicion as her head went close to Dani’s face, Dani sweated heavily in the inside as she mentally hoped she can get away from the maddness.

But thankfully Pinkie Pie smiled as she saluted.

“Okay then Dani! You’re like super duper uber 20% kinder! I hope we can be friends!”

“Y-yeah sure!”

“Pinkie Promise?”

“Sure sure!” Dani then realized what her automatic affirmatives got her into

“Awesome fudge cake! Let’s do this! Pinkie Promise!” Pinkie Pie then offered her hoof.

Dani realizing there was no other way to avoid this without making her seem nuts, accepted defeat and take the hoof.

As hand and hoof shook, a deal was made, and two besties were made.

Pinkie squeed as she hugged Dani.

“Thank you thank you! Bye bestie! I’ll see you later!”

Pinkie Pie then slid out of the room as if she was phasing out into the nth dimension.

Dani chuckled before letting out a dead sigh.

“Is..is she always like that?” she looked to the rest.
George gave Dani a small smile and a sympathetic nod, glancing over in the direction that Pinkie had disappeared in with a chuckle. "Yes, that's our Pinkie Pie. Dont worry about the Pinkie Promise, as long as you never break one then you're perfectly safe. She's just one of the more, ah, how to put it?"

"Mental stability reorder." The clerk interjected with a long sigh, shaking her head as she rubbed her forehead. "And no, you dont want to know what that actually means, as long as you value your sanity anyway. It's highly uncommon among Ponykind, yet extremely helpful to have. Thus why we dont call it a disorder, because it really really isn't. It's just plain good for a Pony to have. Now, if only it didnt drive everyone else crazy in the process...."

George nodded slowly, letting out another long sigh as he glanced once more in the direction Pinkie had went. It had been a calculated risk taking her of all Ponies as an employee in the Cafes, but the higher ups had decided that the risk was far outweighed by the rewards offered. And being one of, if not the nicest of said higher ups, George had volunteered to oversee Pinkie and mitigate any damage she caused. So far she hadnt caused any, but he was still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Distancing himself from his thoughts, which had only taken a few seconds to go through, George turned back to Dani with a broad smile.

"Well, enough of that! You came to speak with the manager of this establishment, yes? Well, here I am! Ask any question you so desire, Miss Dani, and it shall be addressed!"

After a short pause, George cleared his throat and glanced up at the ceiling.

"Ah, to clarify something that Pinkie said, in Equestria, the pony land, there are select places where different kinds of rocks can actually grow on the ground. It's a rather lucrative business I've been told, although a bit dull and taxing for most." He explained slowly, as if retracting the information from some distant memory. Which in actuality he was, just not in the way anyone would guess.

The Siren stopped sipping her (non-poisoned) lemonade, and was clearly attempting to hold back a spit-take as Faust spoke. Fortunately, she actually managed to do so, and after calmly setting down her drink, she responded.

"G-Gaul..? He's a... a godlike being of sorts. He's dead, fortunately, long dead, died thousands of years ago in fact. My people were victorious against him in a long war, but it had its costs, he destroyed entire universes before we managed to kill him for good, but uh, I wouldn't worry. If he were back, this planet... probably wouldn't be in once piece long enough for you to hear about it. Unless..."

"Anyway, when do I start?"​
Mentioned: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
Faust raised an eyebrow at the Siren, tilting her head as she let out a curious hum. "Dead you say? Well, we have it on good authority that this Gaul fellow could very well be alive and coming this way. Conquering warpath and all that jaz, you understand. Which is rather worrying, considering that we would rather not get conquered by external forces from outside of Ocaeril's influence."

There was a pause as Faust tilted her head, a silent conversation between her and Dementia occurring unbeknownst to the Siren, although Ocaeril might notice that a conversation was being held. After a moment Faust let out a small hum of agreement and gave the Siren a reassuring look.

"Of course, allying ourselves with an external force against mutually aggressive enemies is an entirely different matter to conquest! But that's a discussion for another time, with those who have the authority among you to make such deals. As for when you can start, well, anytime within the next week would work splendidly. How about you come over two days from now and you can start baking then? Does that sound good?"

Gravitys Momentum

Diddly Action

Diddly awakens and realizes it’s been a while since some raunchy fun. He pops out his booze and jams, behind a magical dancing spree.

Traveling across the planet, and islands and continents as he dances and drinks. Amassing followers wherever he goes as they cry from the sight of such glory. Dancing and drinking wherever they please, vices all around.

Growing and growing like some kind of meme as whoever watches joins. A great crusade of fun and joy, with only drinks and dancing and who knows what activities at night.

Other minor stuff: Send out his religious members to gather factual information and knowledge to grow in their database of libraries and temples. Probably research magical phenomena and come up with techniques, while the rest go on a booze making spree to supply the growing crusade.

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario

• The Siren stopped sipping her (non-poisoned) lemonade, and was clearly attempting to hold back a spit-take as Faust spoke. Fortunately, she actually managed to do so, and after calmly setting down her drink, she responded.

"Anyway, when do I start?"

Titanic Exploratory Fleet
The King noticed the fall of one of his Titans, not to mention the explosion from the temple. Earlier neglected, it was clear that it likely contained Warpstone or a similar agent of the Cosmos- and that was one of the things Eva did not appreciate. The King had a vested interest in serving the Goddess. Railguns warmed up, and bolts of Titan crystal punched through stone like paper, likely shattering the Warpstone. Additional Railguns targeted the hedgehog, and the King would direct the Titans to cover their napes with their hands, as well as turning their burning steam to its maximum.

The King also decided that now would be the time to personally attack. Shedding his long cape, he moved to an airlock and leapt from the ship. His teeth found his hand, bit down with a spray of blood, and suddenly a bolt of lightning struck him.

06CE2FE5-82A3-4D60-828B-7068253B846F.png
Rising fifty feet tall, he didn't look as threatening as the 132-foot tall armored Titans, but only a fool would doubt the Power of the Coordinate. With a Scream, his Titans simultaneously turned to face the Hyper-Hog, and began to charge it. Their colossal bodies were surprisingly fast, and the instinctive defense of their napes would make them harder to kill.

Arqa
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

The street seemed soft, smoking beneath her feet. Static crackled and whined in her ears, sounding like the restless souls of the damned. A golden, biometallic monstrosity appeared through the mists ahead, snarling at the goddess, before charging with a screech. Jagged talons raised, shining with ethereal light.

KolastoRPN

Helsa Arqa Fight Post
Arqa
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

The street seemed soft, smoking beneath her feet. Static crackled and whined in her ears, sounding like the restless souls of the damned. A golden, biometallic monstrosity appeared through the mists ahead, snarling at the goddess, before charging with a screech. Jagged talons raised, shining with ethereal light.
"HOLY SHIT!" Helsa shrieked randomly before shooting a blast of corruptive energy at the biometallic monster.

VomitIcicle

• "Oh, okay! Whew, so, it's not a problem then? Great! So will I be given the job?"

As Faust cleansed the stench of diabetes and cheap cologne, the siren in front of her was visibly displeased, but made an effort not to show it.

The point defense does its work, and does it well, firing on the countless swarm craft with cold and emotionless precision. The command ship reorganizes the destroyed escort ships, intent on using their raw material to fabricate new ships.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)