• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

Ocaeril simply smiled, giving Inqui a pat on the head, as a small little grin appeared on his face. So Zemrasil was preparing for something big, huh? In all frankness, that couldn't be anything but beyond vague. But it at least got rid of the element of surprise. Although, in all frankness, Zemrasil wasn't exactly the brightest. Big, pompous plans that can attract attention from a thousand miles away, and if it wasn't his plans, it was the idiotic accomplices that couldn't keep their mouths shut about what said plan was about. Granted, these Nymphids didn't offer much information- although that was either because said information was vague, or they were just, well, Nymphids. (No offense intended. At least to the better ones he doesn't want to murder.)

"Ah, I'm fine. I'm calm about this because I was prepared, you see." And he was right. The Fantasy Killers dealt with the rain, the angels were rapidly killing the zombies, and while the Empire would probably take a long time to recover, the situation could have been worse. "Turns out having a big 'panic button' for when the apocalypse happens again truly helps!~" ...Well, less panic and more 'I'm too tired of this shit, have at thee, the power of bullshittium'. Which to be frank, considering how life is in Ocaeril, is something he really can't be blamed for. Apocalypses are so common nowadays.

Regardless...

"
Regardless..."

Snap.

In the dimension the Nymphids Inqui interrogated, something changed.

The Void Hands would move, suddenly grasping the Nymphids inside the ship. They would be ripped out of their high tech armor somehow, and all their weapons. The ship began to be pulled away somewhere else, as suddenly, all Nymphids within the ship would find themselves within their smaller, escape-pod/transport ships, or rather, a single one of them. Their food and water, not poisoned (although he was tempted to do so, as the Zyr side of him wished to as a 'prank lmao xd') The space in the transport pod was massively bigger than it normally should, as the remaining Nymphids could see that the size within it was bigger on the outside, as their ship was pulled away somewhere else.

A small little paper clip message was seen as their ship was pulled into the void of space beyond the universe of Ocaeril and it's inner dimensions, addressing them.

'fuck off we're full :)
-Everyone on the planet
'

The Nymphids would live, but they wouldn't be left unpunished.

With the ship completely clean of any other living entities, a portal connecting to Ocaeril, Eva's, and Inqui's direct location would be made to the ship, as Ocaeril patted Eva on the back. AIWASS simply stared with an amused expression.

"
Now, go on, Eva! I kept my promise-- you're free to explore the place as you wish with the Servitors."

Last edited:

Ocaeril simply smiled, giving Inqui a pat on the head, as a small little grin appeared on his face. So Zemrasil was preparing for something big, huh? In all frankness, that couldn't be anything but beyond vague. But it at least got rid of the element of surprise. Although, in all frankness, Zemrasil wasn't exactly the brightest. Big, pompous plans that can attract attention from a thousand miles away, and if it wasn't his plans, it was the idiotic accomplices that couldn't keep their mouths shut about what said plan was about. Granted, these Nymphids didn't offer much information- although that was either because said information was vague, or they were just, well, Nymphids. (No offense intended. At least to the better ones he doesn't want to murder.)

"Ah, I'm fine. I'm calm about this because I was prepared, you see." And he was right. The Fantasy Killers dealt with the rain, the angels were rapidly killing the zombies, and while the Empire would probably take a long time to recover, the situation could have been worse. "Turns out having a big 'panic button' for when the apocalypse happens again truly helps!~" ...Well, less panic and more 'I'm too tired of this shit, have at thee, the power of bullshittium'. Which to be frank, considering how life is in Ocaeril, is something he really can't be blamed for. Apocalypses are so common nowadays.

Regardless...

"
Regardless..."

Snap.

The endless stream of eyes and arms seemed to finally reach inside the ship, as each Nymphid somehow was stripped out of their high-tech armor and weapons, as two of his miracles were used. Void, and Reality Drain. With Void, the memories of the Nymphids existence and attack on Ocaeril, as well as their connections to any of their crew members or where they came from would be stripped clean from them, leaving only a blank slate with only the most basic memories and knowledge an adult would have, and Reality Drain to completely and utterly get rid of any mystical or supernatural abilities they had, leaving them completely normal.

They would be scattered far away around the world, some in zones of high danger, others in more normal zones such as cities, while others, (note: Only the captain or the more cruel ones) would perhaps be found in the middle of the ocean. Clothes and close proximity to water and food were available, of course. While it was indeed a cruel fate and way of dealing with them, it was truly not that bad, considering that A: They abducted and experimented with children of his body, and B: Had no qualms working with Dark Narus and killing innocent people, he truly saw this punishment was acceptable. Perhaps even death would perhaps be more acceptable.

With the ship completely clean of any other living entities, a portal connecting to Ocaeril, Eva's, and Inqui's direct location would be made to the ship, as Ocaeril patted Eva on the back. AIWASS simply stared with an amused expression.

"
Now, go on, Eva! I kept my promise-- you're free to explore the place as you wish with the Servitors."
“Thank you Father!” Eva exclaimed. “All right, Servitors, start divvying everything up! Half of it will be taken apart and looked at, and the rest is to go into storage. I would like a complete report on how it works.” Eva then joined the Servitors and assisted with the examination of the tech.

Regardless...

"
Regardless..."

Snap.

The Void Hands would move, suddenly grasping the Nymphids inside the ship. They would be ripped out of their high tech armor somehow, and all their weapons. The ship began to be pulled away somewhere else, as suddenly, all Nymphids within the ship would find themselves within their smaller, escape-pod/transport ships, or rather, a single one of them. Their food and water, not poisoned (although he was tempted to do so, as the Zyr side of him wished to as a 'prank lmao xd') The space in the transport pod was massively bigger than it normally should, as the remaining Nymphids could see that the size within it was bigger on the outside, as their ship was pulled away somewhere else.

A small little paper clip message was seen as their ship was pulled into the void of space beyond the universe of Ocaeril and it's inner dimensions, addressing them.

'fuck off we're full :)
-Everyone on the planet
'

"
Inqui slowly nodded as she took in his word before letting out a small smile.

"That....is....inter...es...ting.....and....smart....of....you.....I....am....glad.....you....are....fine"

Inqui then hugged Ocaeril before looking at Eva and smiling.

"Eva....is.....grow...ing.....up....so...fast.....I....am....hap...py...she...can....do....what....her...heart....contends...on..."

She then looked back at Ocaeril "Would....it....be....fine....if....I....watch...ed....over....her....as....she..does...her....own....lit...tle....thing? I....wish....to....see...how...'s....E..va....do...ing"
“Thank you Father!” Eva exclaimed. “All right, Servitors, start divvying everything up! Half of it will be taken apart and looked at, and the rest is to go into storage. I would like a complete report on how it works.” Eva then joined the Servitors and assisted with the examination of the tech.
Inqui walked over as she looked over Eva and her servitors examining the tech of the ship, smiling at her as she pats Eva on her head, here eyes filled with motherly joy.

With a hug of his own followed by a warm smile and a classic pat on her head that he knew she loved so dearly, Ocaeril gave a simple proud nod. Indeed, while Ocaeril is indeed powerful, and often at times can be someone to rush in into dangerous situations, he was still the man who evolved every single race in the planet sentience, and who formed many civilizations. 'Plans' and 'smart' were traits and things he did often, after all.

"I suppose it's natural, time passes so quickly for us, after all." Time for gods passed faster. Ocaeril could somewhat control the flow of his own time with his domains, but it made sense for things to go so fastly for them. After all, despite being gods, having an infinite amount of time in the realm of living can make anyone a bit kronky.

It was a matter of what they did in their 'life.' And who they have as allies.

With no doubt, Ocaeril knew that if it wasn't for Tiamat, Inqui, Eva, and others he befriended in his long life, he'd probably have lost joy and emotions a long time ago. Perhaps even before he fused with the night dragon. That was his curse and blessing, after all. The power of empathy. The power of humanity.

"...Ah, sorry. Go right ahead, Inqui- you're her mother, after all. You don't need permission to watch over Eva, unless it's something more private of hers."

A small wave was offered for her as Inqui walked over to her daughter. In truth, Ocaeril wondered if she knew the truth of Eva. Who she really was in her previous life. Perhaps it was knowledge only Zyr knew that he inherited. Perhaps Yimor, in his insanity, forgot most points of his life. Or perhaps she didn't care. It was hard to say. Inqui was much older then he was, and that was a given. While she's less wise at times, she probably knows how to deal with these sorts of things better.

Sitting on a nearby pillar, as AIWASS watched from a distance, overlooking the servitors and their young master, the planet god smiled.

He was happy.

But aren't you forgetting someone else?
...Huh?

Turning his head around slowly as he thought he heard someone-- (or perhaps it was an intrusive thought of his own?) Ocaeril was simply met with a small, blue butterfly landing on top of his head.

...Blink, blink.

In his experience, Ocaeril knew certain things. He knew that 'voices' don't come out of anywhere. He knew that butterflies aren't able to survive a volcano's heat, principally one so deep into the core of the earth. And while he was largely connected to nature, animals, and everything else related to it as the creator of most species, he knew one thing- there were [certain things] that were [deeply unnatural.] Things [not] in nature.

...And who are you?
A small sparkle came from the butterfly's wings. Not even AIWASS seemed to notice. Was he the only one who could see it?

That is right, the voice replied- it was masculine. Soft-spoken. Only you can talk to your own heart, after all.

...Are you...Zyr? Or what remains of him?

Yes and no. I am someone born from one's desires who connected deeply into your own. Desires that grew and evolved with your own thoughts and feelings. Desires that became connected to you on a personal level. I am Zyr, and I am you too. I am someone who knows you better than anyone else, after all.

...Ocaeril stood quiet for a moment, his expression unchanging. A single step was taken forward, as opening his umbrella once more, he looked over at Inqui and Eva, coughing into his hand. "...Ahem, sorry, Inqui. I have to do something really quick, stuff involving the rain. I'll be back home before this year, though. Take care!" An unchanging smile and expression came over him as he waved to his wife, slowly walking off and summoning a small gap, in reality, to take him somewhere else. Unknown to Inqui, or anyone in the room, a small glowing butterfly followed after Ocaeril, as he simply walked off.

Isn't it a bit shameful for you to lie to your wife?

She'd worry about me too much. I don't want her to think I'm in danger. Besides...I'm still not sure who you are.

'Not sure'? I already answered that question. I am--

...Yes, you are me, and I am you too. But what does that mean?
In the large crossroads that connected Ocaeril's gaps to the rest of existence, the multiple eyes seemed to stare at him as he flew through paradox space, soon followed by a small butterfly that let out sparkles of light behind it. Each eye seemed to close gently after the unknown soul-like presence came near them. Only a chuckle inside his mind broke the silence, as the voice replied once more.

What else can that mean? I'm someone who was born in the depths of your heart. Your desire. There are those like me- connected, born inside people's dreams. The undying sword of their heart, to fight against impossible odds. But you and I...We're different.

...That meaning a good or bad thing, Mr. Butterfly?

I'm not sure yet. But your existence as a god, one with two sets of desires, and your original Sphere, it definitely has a role with this existence of ours. I was born from a small speck of a wish. A wish shaped by you, a wish that found solace within your soul.

A wish? From whom? Are you saying you're something akin to a personality...Something like a soul?

You could say that, yes. Principally the personality part. But...I do not know. I was born recently. All I know is my name.

The flying void god stopped momentarily. With his head slowly turning itself around to face the approaching butterfly, Ocaeril's eyes narrowed. And so did every single other one in this current dimension. Yet, no desire to attack came from within him. No desire to threaten the butterfly came to him. There wasn't doubt, but there was confusion. There wasn't violence, but there was carefulness. There was kindness, but there was worry.

And the being shaped by all those emotions knew that.

"...That being?"

Despite 'it' being a butterfly, Ocaeril felt the feeling 'it' smiled.

I am Philemon, a dweller in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls...
I am you. You are me...
I shall always watch over you from within.

And he couldn't help but smile as well.

Somewhere in a seal guarded by the most violent man in the story of his world, an ancient beast laughed.​

Last edited:
Action #2

Out in the world of Ocaeril, everything was...well relatively normal as it could be what with the recent events that happened, but anyway, as normal it could be, something lurked in the shadows, chuckling and giggling as it traveled across Ocaeril, inspecting and observing all the incidents and events that occurred in it, finally, once down, it asked itself.

/̴̮͙̱̳̪̜̥͖͇͓̔͛̍̈͒̿̄͘W̷̧̠͉͕̹̲̭̫̯̟̅̏̆͛̂͋̌̈́̉̓͒͊̈̑́͋͘͝͝͝Y̷̡̨̧̱̼̦͎͉̮̔̔̌̈̂̉̏̊͆̌̒͝͠ ̶̡̛̝͈͈̤͓̖̲͓͍̫̙̻͇̘̩͕̤̮̮̣̙̙̭̳̳̱͉̱̲̖̯͇͆́̐̍̾̈̇̄̇͆͌̀̋̄̿͗̽̇̍̚͜N̸̤̻̥͓̻̮̺̮͆͐̍̋̎'̴̡̳̤͇̠̤͓͖͙̬̠̫͍̞̘̆̊̒͌̀̈́͌̀Ţ̸̦̱̬̼̩͙͈̾̆̽̐́͌̀͒̕ ̶̢͉̟̘̳̜̣͙̖̲̾̒́͑͒͊Ḯ̷̝̉͋̒̃̄̓́ ̵̡̩̭̥͙̍̈́̿̄͗̒͜͝H̵̡͚̰̾̾̑͊͗̃̈̽̉́̕͘̕͝Ã̶͉̳̯̗̤̐͗̀͐̃̉͜͠V̵̛͙̽̈́́̒̿̊̃̈́͘̚Ȩ̴̦̯̜͈͔̜͎̲̮̘̈́͌̈̏͂̒̆̈́͘͘͜͝͝ ̶̧͙̯̤̱̪̮͓̦̙̲͉̩̹̤̺̜̭̒͒͑͌̑͊͌̀͑̄̌͂̎̎̈͑̿̆̃͗̓̎̌̽̈́̅̓̑̕͝͝M̴̨̨̼̜̯͙̘͕̝̪͔͈͙̻͔͂͒͂͛̈̈̎͠É̴̛͚̳̯͖͒̓̋͛́ ̵̛͔̱̞̬̥̖̆̑͒͋̄̾̚͠͠F̵̨̨̻̥̠̥͕̳͉̈́͆̆̿͌͐ͅŲ̶̢̧͚̖́̂̐̔͋͜ͅN̴͉͑̎̀̅̕ ̸̧̹̹͚̲̪͙̬̄̌̂̈͊̿̾̆̓̎̓͗̄̕͠T̴̨̧̫̫̹͈͍̻̻̬̹̱̻͈̚͝ͅO̷̢̨̗̣̳̼̼͍̦̫͇̠̳̓̂̋͌̀̓O̸̠̳̿̉͐̅͗́͋̄̋̋?̸̡̖͇̻̺̹̞̙̈́̀̾̕/̴̧̧̢͚̖̘̲̖̦̝̬̠̟͂̏̒

It pouted in its metaphysical state as it rose from the shadows, gripping the light and entering it, its sludge congealing and coalescing into a form similar to the First Hero, except it lacked armor and embraced its draconic side, with hardened points resembling claws, horns, and scales of a dragon, each hardened crystalline parts flickered in a kaleidoscope of light, yet, even so, its figure was pitch-black, as if light rejected it, nor, rather, it rejected the light. Only its eyes and mouth (which glowed with blinding light when opened) and crystalline parts had any smidge or flicker of color.

/̶̨͎̈̽I̴̺͆N̸̻̲͘͘Q̷̢̇Ṳ̴̝̀̓I̴̠̺̊͗ ̴̩̋Ĥ̷̹̼̅Â̸̲̭D̷̫͊ ̵̘͗͑Ṡ̶̗͂O̶̱͑̃M̵̹̈́Ê̵̜͗ ̵͕̞͊F̵̣̀͊Ů̷̗̰Ń̸̗̭̈́/̶̘͑

/̵̡͒͗Ả̴̟̇N̸̛͈D̸͇͂͜ ̸̟͊͊S̶̲̉̈́O̵̭̯̐ ̵͚͖́̽D̴̩̖̀̾I̸̮͛D̶̥͆̾ ̴̫͕̒O̷̦̘̊̿U̵̙͗̈́R̵͍͑͜͝ ̸̬̓͝Ḓ̴͝A̵̖̝̾͝R̴̡̞̃L̸̫̳̉̽Ȉ̴̖N̸̢̂G̴̪̿ ̸̯͋̿H̴̻͈̹̿͂͠B̴̯̲̈́B̴̠̘̒̈́Ī̶̟̘͝E̸͇̪͆̂ ̸͉̌̈ͅÀ̷̛̲̬N̶̥̬̽͛D̶̖̱̏ ̷͌͜Ļ̷̹̃I̷̱̔T̸̩̙̒T̷͚̕L̵̤͈̈́̂E̸̬̟̚ ̷̫̪̋͊E̴̩̞̍V̸̛̬̈A̶̙͌͐/̶̘͝

/̴͎̇F̶̝̍͆O̷̥͠R̷̮̍͝ ̷̝̈́̚L̴̜̣͐Ő̴̪N̷̛͎͓G̷̘͑̏ ̷̯̺͊Ï̶̧̖ ̵̲̽̀W̸͉̑Ȃ̶̐ͅT̴̘͔̑̍C̵̺̬͗͆H̵͓̏͋E̵̛̯̬D̵͙͎̀̃ ̷̨͘B̸̧̤̆̕Ṳ̵͔͋̀T̸͎̾̒ ̷̡̛̗͝Q̶͉̱̤̲̉̍̕͝I̷͙̅T̴̝͇̔͝Ḛ̸͙͝ ̵̨̥̍F̴͎̾R̶̪̔Á̸̙̥Ṅ̴̯̀K̵̀͜L̷̯͘Ŷ̵̙̯ ̷̟̇I̴̤͍̅̆'̵̥̫̾M̷̨̓ ̴̪̝͆̇B̸̪͝Ǫ̴̑R̷͕̟͊̔E̸̦̗̎͒Ḏ̸̬̋̋/̸͙͓̐̊

/̵̧͍͙͚͈̋̔̈́̊͘ ̷̦̀ͅỲ̴̪̖͕̈̏U̸̞̓ ̴̢̥̤̟̋̃̔͘͘ͅO̴͓̝̚W̴̠͗̕͜ ̷̡̯͐W̸̱̿͋H̶͙̩̠̦̿̑̏́?̸̥͘ ̸͈̻̉̇I̴̡͐ ̸̧̤́W̵̧̼̘̮͂̓̓͒L̵̰̜̈́ ̸͔̻̅T̶̥̏͘Ă̷̟̥͐K̵̺̀͌Ḛ̶̾̃ ̴̃ͅT̴͚̖͒́Ḧ̵̹͝E̶͔͑̀ ̷̘̘̋T̶̳̉͜͝I̶̭͗̈M̴̝͇̼͗̽ ̷̤̌T̷͉̐̓O̷̖̿̽ ̵̈ͅM̸̨̡͗͘A̴̫̟̓̓K̵̡̳̂̊E̴̛̪̕ ̵̗̿A̶͚̋́ ̵̠͚̞͚̓́̒̓Ḭ̶͈̌Ṫ̴͔͇̄̅͘L̵̬̠̿Ĕ̷̹̙̿ ̵̞̙͂C̸͚͍͙͐͌̓A̷̼͈͘͝Ň̷̥̮̍Ḛ̸͊͘ ̷̙͛͛Ó̶͓̱̖͒̂ ̴̧̋̒M̸͕̒Ó̸̮̓I̵͍̹̾̀͆̔͘͜͝

It decided that it should help out, but what should she do? Well everyone knows that to do something, you need the power or reach over things, so maybe she'll start with that, and so she decided she should do something, something that she can use to entertain her yet not make too much of a ruckus, probably needs to fester and gestate before fully becoming what it could be. So quite simply put, she'll make a cult!

thus, she randomly picked residents across Ocaeril, ones downtrodden and filled with all those negative emotions and so on, she'd slowly appear to them, a strange light, a whisper, as she slowly encaptures them, leading them down a path with offers of power and respite, slowly cultivating them to be proper cult leaders, fanatically loyal yet not dull, they shall help her cultivate the proper cells that shall worship her, guiding them so that they will certainly not be foolish to be found, once they gain enough people, she shall grant them powers, which they shall be trained in alongside other arts, soon enough, they'll become blessed by her power to become essentially fanatic vigilantes, whether they will rise or fall, either way she'll have her fun.

Ocaeril'adabaoth + Tiamat, 3rd Action

Space Buddha Space Buddha | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Ibaraki Douji, one of the greatest Oni that ever lived, the one who was able to command the entire swarm of Oni kind through sheer ruthless brute force and even managed to fight against even Minamoto Raikou and the four heavenly kings.

Said Ibaraki Douji was humming peacefully as she went across the forest, she has been fighting down whatever-the-heck tribes and bandit clans as she traveled the land for the past few days, it was a good thing to get some fresh air while having some fun she thought, she would’ve wanted to get Shuten to go with her, but alas, Kintoki and her went on another date, and were being hounded by Raikou, but what can you do.

The lands of the Jade reminded her of the old days in Japan, back when she was still alive and kickin’. Inqui or Yinqui, whatever the patron of the throne went by these days, finally allowed her to take a break from bein’ inside the damn place and allowed her to take a stroll around. Ocaeril was a weird place, different from Earth for sure, but she didn’t have a problem with hidin’, of course. Damn place was advancin’ and living together with fantasy all the while!

...Still...The damn place had a shortage of strong people. It’s only fun kicking about weaklings for so long before it feels like kicking around ants. It felt like another day in her old life. Go around, take over some stuff, drink a bit, go away. But...

Fate had a funny way of working.

Ibaraki was an experienced fighter, with a many of years of experience. As such, the sound of footsteps rushing closer, making a rhythmic sound, belonging to a two-legged figure like her reached her ears in basically no time. Her movements were fast, her head spun around and her golden eyes became sharp, as behind her--!

You biiiiiiiiiiitch!!

A bandit, one of those she didn’t bother learning their faces. His eyes wide and violent, holding a blade on his hands. There was more? She thought she got all of ‘em!

Shit, he was close. She might get hit, but the damage won’t be great if she does. Her hand raised up in the air, she used the momentum on her body to try and turn it around, the blade getting closer and closer to her, and her arm equally getting closer to the blade…!

...She wasn’t able to punch it away before blood sprayed on her clothes.

For a moment, she thought it was her own blood before after a second had passed, she realized it wasn’t her blood that had been spilled, but rather, her attacker’s. Now while she knew she was good, she knew she wasn’t good enough to kill someone without looking or actually attacking, so who…?

As the human bled out more while mid-air, everything still in slow motion, her eyes turned to her left. There, standing in front of her, was a man holding a blade, blood in the air around him, slowly flying past him due to the speed of the slash and his body moving, the blade equally filled with blood.

...A human…?

Gagging sounds were heard, as the moment the man landed on the ground after seemingly flying through the bandit like he was pure wind, the bandit was cut in half, his body falling on the ground next to Ibaraki.

No words came from the other human, as he slowly stood up-- unsurprisingly bigger than the disguised Oni.

“...Little one,” He said, clearly not aware Ibaraki wasn’t from the Jade, or, this realm, in general-- hey what the hell? “...What are you doing in the woods at this time? You could have died were I not fast enough.”

Ibaraki blinked before scoffing at the thought of dying to a mere human bandit, wiping away the blood on her clothes as she thought about it.

‘I’d more likely die to the shame of it than being actually killed by one,’ she thought to herself ‘anyways it’s probably best to answer him, he seems more heroic than these chumps, and only Izanami knows how much the first hero will whine about killing ‘potential legends’, it’s best to play along to save myself from the headache’

“I was just going around cleaning up the filth from this lands so the civ’s will be safe ‘n all, ya know, your duty as a strong or something,” she said as she scratched her cheek absentmindedly. “and for the record, I had it under control.” She huffed, looking off to the side.

“Anyways, what’s a swordsman of your caliber doing around here?”

Tilting his head, the man slowly placed his blade back into his sheath. For some strange reason, the blade didn’t seem bloodied or particularly chipped after his incredible attack. His expression was one that lacked any feeling to him, as he simply looked up to the sky momentarily, before looking back at Ibaraki.

Ibaraki’s eyes narrowed at the blade, pristine, was in her thoughts, this was a warrior, so it didn’t mean he had little use of it, plus the fact that it was clean even after such a strike, yes, definitely talented and skilled, Ibaraki impression of him grew more positive.

“I’m not strong, please don’t call me that.” The man said, waving his hand in front of him as if seemingly clearing up a common misconception. “You’re an adventurer, right…? I’m from the Tana clan. I’m just doing my duty. Bandits with Youkai Watches occasionally come through these parts. I’m here to cut their heads off before they do any harm to anyone.”

Ibaraki raised her eyebrow, Youkai Watches? Wasn’t that from an anime the kiddie servants watched? She’d had to check on that later

The man seemed quiet now. Almost shy. Yet his expression didn’t change.

This man was someone who mercilessly cut off someone in half without a hint of emotion, Ibaraki could feel that. There was no fighting spirit in him. This was someone who didn’t think highly of himself if his initial comment said anything. Someone with no anger, hatred, or a spirit of fighting in him, and yet...

Ibaraki could see him moving as he stood quiet, walking over to the body of the bandit, seemingly adjusting his body to stand in a straight line, despite being cut. A small cloth was placed on top of his eyes. His hands were put together in prayer.

“...Do you need to go somewhere? My village isn’t far away, adventurer.”

The moment he finished his prayer, Ibaraki knew she was dealing with a samurai in spirit, the more legendary and heroic kind, the one who’s blade is graceful as a lotus and calm as the summer spring and all the buddhist poem stuff she frankly didn’t really care to memorize. But, she just felt it. This man was a legend.

Yet, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. But also the closest to it.

Regardless, his question snapped her back to reality. Ah, right.

“Ermm...” Ibaraki thought about it as she scratched the back of her head. Going to a village…?

“Sure, I guess.” Honestly, she was pretty curious about him, his skills and strangely apathetic nature didn’t help either, given she was bored, which is why she came here after all. She could go around finding out more about him, after all, it beats fighting any more of these dweebs, and maybe she can take a taste of his sword-- although there’s still one thing that lingered her mind.

“But, you mentioned something about Youkai Watches? What’s that?”

He raised himself up, his eyes staring at her as she asked her question. His head tilted to the side, his eyes almost shining with curiosity as she asked such a thing. It was clear to Ibaraki he was surprised, if not more curious over what she had just said.

“...You don’t know?” He asked, and despite his largely emotionless tone, he was still a bit surprised-- no, curious as to how she didn’t know. “...They’re what you use to capture Youkai. Long ago, they were one of the many things that were enemies of the Jade...Nowadays, they’re used as pets or workers by using the Watches. Something like those balls who hold magical beasts in the West…”

He shook his head. It was a topic he wasn’t skilled in.

The man seemingly realized something, as he blinked and let out an ‘ah’ sound. From his pocket, a small, purple flower came, as he held it towards Ibaraki, putting it on her ear. Wait, what was he?

“...It’s Wisteria. They say it keeps bad spirits and Youkai away and attracts positive things and a happy future. Even if Youkai are mostly gone...” The man said, offering a smile and a bow to Ibaraki.

“I’m Mayong Tana. Nice to meet you. I hope I can ensure your safety, little one.”

Ibaraki knew little at that time. But the fake smile she saw, would be a smile she would grow to adore.

Somewhere in the afterlife, two souls moved about gently.

Brothers birthed together with one another, whose bonds were of rivalry and compassion. Of comradery and justice. Of friendship and powers. Brothers who lived long and stories about them were sung far and wide during their lives. Those two souls, filled with pure and blue Chakra, belonged to both Ashura and Indra Otsutsuki, two of the most powerful Chakra users in story during their time alive.

A finger was twirled as the planet who absorbed the end moved those two willing souls around. They were strong and resisted well against hardships, even after death. Their noble spirits could bring out the best in people- both in power and emotionally.

Ocaeril could see the future- he wasn't great at it, at least not now, but even with the ability to see ahead of time, he had certain gut feelings. Feelings that he was sure of what was going to happen- and the moment he could feel two children- one a quarter of a Youkai- the other fully so, he could feel something amazing. Simple things a god might see, power, potential, strength to do what he wishes, things so generic any god would use it to bring forth an incarnate or fuse humans with their energies. Ocaeril did indeed see all those things, he could feel it through Philemon and all the way through himself.

But...Those weren't the things he had focused on. Not at all.

Burning within the two newborns as he watched from a realm beyond human compression, were two distinct feelings.

An unending, unwavering kindness to all, and a deep wish to protect all others as well.

It felt...Familiar. Ashura and Indra too had that strength. They had a will that seemed impossible to break- as not even the Throne of Heroes itself was able to fully materialize them into it. Their souls were that strong. But these two children...There was a reason why Ashura and Indra had chosen them, and he knew that. One with the potential to protect the future with his flames and the other with the potential to keep order while doing kind acts.

It felt funny, truth be told. Both, or at least one were full-on Youkais. Generally chaotic creatures- but funnily enough, the one with the most human blood inside of him was the more 'chaotic good' then the 'lawful good' Kitsune.

Ashura and Indra were being guided by the small butterfly form of Philemon- indeed, a creature born from his soul was perhaps the best guide he could hope for to lead the two brothers to their new bodies. He was surprised Philemon could appear visible to some people- but whether or not that was due to the two spirits being a pure soul and chakra energy, he did not know.

Tiamat too felt inclined to help after she had felt his essence and blessings being carried away by the two souls- and she had offered something to the male Kitsune.

A sword- a 'Moon Blade', in contrast to the quarter oni's sun-based abilities. It was powerful- but given he was but a newborn, belonging to a seemingly pacific Youkai woman living completely hidden away from humanity (despite not being aggressive to them like her next to kin) he couldn't possibly wield the sword. As such, Tiamat helped him with such. Utilizing her 'birth' sphere, she had planted the sword inside the boy's soul, alongside the other blessings from Ocaeril. The 'potential' to 'wield out' the sword would one day present itself to him, as he was able to summon the sword directly from his soul and sheath it into it.

A curious way to put away a blade- but it thankfully made the danger of someone stealing it non-existent, as well as the precautions Tiamat had put into it, such as he needs to allow one to wield it, of course. It is too much of a powerful blade- perhaps the most powerful, as such...Well, caution was necessary.

He could see what the two would do- they would meet and gain allies. Youkai, human, or from other species- travel not only the Jade but the rest of the world. Helping folks with tasks- much like common adventurers. But, a thing he noted was the fact that their presence...It inspired 'growth' in other people. Perhaps it was a manner of Evolution of Mind, but after they met and helped people, they inspired that person to do better. Be better than the person they were before.

Although, of course, in a much less forceful manner- it was a simple matter of making people inspired.

...Perhaps that could ease the people's minds and thoughts in these times, as well as hopefully stopping them from doing horrible things. After all, an act of kindness can lead to another act of kindness- and so on, so forth. Of course, he doubted it was going to be that simple, but...Even small amounts of kindness and hope can deeply help a civilization, of course.

...He also saw something curious. The quarter oni married and living happily ever after with a ghost woman...And the Kitsune man finding happiness with a kind imp as well.

How curious. Ocaeril couldn't help but giggle at that. Ah, love sure is a curious thing. Looks like barriers really didn't exist in certain people, right...? Maybe he was no different, either.

"Kyou Tana...Mimaki Kunosuke..." He muttered the names of the boys. It sure had a nice ring to it, didn't it? With a hand reaching to his mouth, a soft chuckle came from him. It wasn't one of someone who had made a long and complicated plan, a chuckle of evil, a chuckle of everything going accordingly- it was a simple chuckle. A chuckle of amusement. A chuckle from someone who loves mortals- and that just saw something that makes him love them even more.

"You mortals impress me more every day, you know."
Checking the time on his pocket watch, Philemon returned to the depths of his heart and soul, as Ocaeril let out a small 'pbbbblft' with his mouth in mild annoyance. Well, no time for breaks, it seems. Jumping back a little bit, the planet god offered a single look back from the realm he currently was- before moving on to the material one.

In Konoha, a small, glowing jewel of evolution gifted to him by Eva was found by the current Hokage, a woman whose powers of healing and medical Ninjutsu were great- soon, with the power of the jewel of evolution passed down through the generations of Hokages, Konoha could perhaps advance further, and perhaps even help the West regrow after the calamity that struck them.

To Hokage from Hokage- a jewel which holds great power and the will of fire inside of it, to protect Konoha, the Hidden Villages, and so on, and the rest of mankind.

Hopefully the jewel would learn kindness and honor with them.

Last edited:
( Celestial Speck Celestial Speck )

Helsa/Astaroth Action #3

The Dreamlands. A place hidden within the minds of every being in the world that dreamed. An abstract place; both real and imaginary.

...but with its share of real dangers.

A shadow wove its way through the realm, sliding through the manifestations of people’s minds and planting something within; a dark seed that would feed off the people’s subconscious and grow into a servant for this shadow...no, this Shadow.

Astaroth, Incarnation of Doubt.

Eventually, the Shadow ceased its movement for a second, coalescing into a single form. A gaunt, winged figure with a mirror-plated mask, the only thing visible within being dark, featureless figures.

Hmmm...this should be enough from this section of the Dreamlands. The seeds will sprout into more Personae soon enough...but I still need more for a true army...and then…

Astaroth chuckled to himself.

And then...yes, then things can truly begin…

So caught up in his musings, he missed the fact that he was being watched…

...Watched by a being that he did not birth. A being similar to the ones he is so content in controlling in his selfishness. So blind was he in his growth that he missed the fact that every step he took, another being took another step right behind him.

So blind was he, that he did not know that many of the seeds of [evil] he birthed became seeds of [neutrality.] To allow free will. Something he did not gift.

So blind was he, that he did not see his own brother being birthed from the same soul he came from.

...The flapping of wings could be heard. As Astaroth could suddenly focus on the new voice, he could see someone. Someone with a form that was so disgustingly human- so disgustingly average, a form that did not have any similar traits to him or the Personae’ he had created.

Long, brown hair tied up in a ponytail. A white mask was covering his face- small amounts of yellow and blue paint were across it in a small butterfly-like pattern in the mask. He wore a full body suit, almost no skin being shown, and despite this, Astaroth could see the glowing blue orbs behind his mask that worked as his eye.

The figure simply smiled.

Hello, Astaroth.” He said simply, no anger, no desire coming from his unsettling presence. “I am Philemon.

The gaunt figure of Astaroth stared at Philemon, right into the glowing orbs behind the mask. The mirror glinted slightly, a nonexistent light reflecting off its surface, the shadowy figures within multiplying.

You...Philemon. What are you? Why are you here? You are not one of my creations. You are too normal...too disgustingly human… You do not bear anything that I crafted. And...you referred to yourself as my brother…

The glint of the mirror had become fiercer, the figures seemingly growing closer to the surface, as if they were going to reach out.

Yet that is impossible. Only I was born from her psyche, no other. And if any others were born, they would not appear in such a weak form….actually...it doesn’t matter who you are. Why do you approach me?

Yet despite all those questions and insults, he could only smile.

I have decided to side with humanity, the very thing that birthed you, and that you wish to take over.” He answered simply, almost as if answering a question to a child. “I’m afraid to say you’re not the only one with the power over the realm of the conscious and the unconscious, Astaroth. Your army is no more...And yet, it doesn’t belong to me, either.

With a wave of his hands, and twenty-one cards appeared floating about him. The otherwise shadowy room suddenly felt so unbelievably bright.

And Astaroth could feel something in Philemon’s humanity- something that shook him to the core.

Humanity. Sheer and raw humanity. There was nothing to it- but for some reason, it made him strong. Unbelievably so. He couldn’t figure out why, but the moment he brought out those cards…

The Fool, Number Zero.
The Magician, Number One.
The Priestess, Number Two.
The Empress, Number Three.
The Emperor, Number Four.
The Hierophant, Number Five.
The Lovers, Number Six.
The Chariot, Number Seven.
Justice, Number Eight.
The Hermit, Number Nine.
Fortune, Number Ten.
Strength, Number Eleven.
The Hanged Man, Number Twelve.
Death, Number Thirteen.
Temperance, Number Fourteen.
The Devil, Number Fifteen.
The Tower, Number Sixteen.
The Star, Number Seventeen.
The Moon, Number Eighteen.
The Sun, Number Nineteen.

Judgment, Number Twenty.
With a final card being raised up in the air, each previous one containing a symbol, Philemon looked at the dumbfounded figure of Astaroth.

And once more, he smiled.

The World. Number Twenty One.

For a single moment, multiple eyes, multiple souls seemed to glow behind, above, bellow, and in front of Astaroth, floating around each and every one of the cards, as sheer almighty power resonated from his ‘brother.’ The one who sided with humanity, and the one who said one single thing, before a flash of light engulfed the Demon of Doubt.

So blind was he, that he did not doubt his own strength.

And with a single hand raised, the Dreamlands glowed white, as Astaroth could feel a single attack piercing him.​

If Astaroth had a face behind his silvery, reflective mask, it would be distorted in pure and utter shock.

A piercing cry rang out across the Dreamlands, a deafening shriek that would echo for miles and miles. The light cleared.

Astaroth stumbled in place, the sensation of pain filling his body.

YOu...yOu sIDe wItH tHe moRTaLS...hOW...HoW aRE YoU tHIs stRONg…?

The Demon of Doubt’s voice stuttered, dropping to a growl in sheer fury. Astaroth had been harmed. Harmed by someone who sided with the beings that he disregarded entirely.

Astaroth was furious.

With a shriek of rage and hatred, the Demon’s mask gained a crack down the middle, and a tide of darkness poured out. It rushed towards Philemon, cobalt-blue masks with a single ‘I’ formed on the surface of the shadows, clawed hands reaching out of the depths towards the man.

And yet, the same thing happened once more.

The cards glowed a blue light, and so did the souls traveling and moving around Philemon in their shapeless yet ever-changing form. The power of their [bonds], much unknown to the being made out of Doubt, was what powering it’s ‘brother.’

The World Arcana flared once more- and this time, a bigger, yet more concentrated explosion blasted Astaroth away.

The desires of humanity are stronger than our own, brother.” Once more, that voice- that calm and gentle voice replied to him. Blast after blast, none of the Demon’s attacks managed to even reach near Philemon, as he simply looked at the cards in his hands.

A single golden light started charging- Astaroth was too weakened to attack back.

Let us form a contract,” He spoke, his blue orbs glowing a deep and unending light. “The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed- what represents humanity to its full potential. They shall be the ones who write their own fate. The ones who will decide if they will live forever in happiness and win against despair and their doubts…

And, before the final blast of light dealt the final blow on Astaroth, Philemon looked away.

...Or if they will fall to their own greed and malice.”​

Astaroth shrieked as the blast of light struck him, his mask sealing shut as the flecks of shadow still trying to pour out despite the energy of the World Arcana were obliterated. He landed flat on the ground, a frustrated grunt emerging from behind his mask.

A moment passes.

...Fine then. You wish to put humanity’s fate in their own hands? Let the mortals that have no idea what they desire for the future choose the fate they will reach?

So be it.

The Demon forced himself upward, the effort clearly filled with strain.

The doubts of humanity against the faith of humanity. A battle fought for years before either of us were born.

I accept your contract, ‘brother’. We shall see the path that the mortals take with our own eyes. But let it be known; I will not lose to you so easily…

For doubt is in every heart.

And in a pulse of black smog, Astaroth was gone. Burned into the ground was a single symbol. Something that, despite its simplicity, gave off a cold sensation.

A leafless, thorny tree, three figures sitting within its branches; a dragon, a serpent, and a gaunt figure. Lying at its base, people. Their faces twisted in suffering, their bodies tangled in the thorns.

The other figure, Philemon, had said nothing, as the Arcana, the power he had created by pulling energy from Helsa, soon disappeared. He knew that Astaroth was right. He did not boast, he did not affirmate that what he said was correct, and yet, despite being a demon born of doubt, what he said was true.

The power to draw from bonds to power one's Persona was a powerful ability, but only if humans allowed it to be used. Personas were created by humanity's souls, feelings, and their minds. As such, each of them could be classified differently...Hence the creation of the Arcana.

Each human represented as a card. Each bond strengthening them, allowing their souls and Persona to grow.

And... The Fool and The World…

...Well, perhaps they'd be important later. After all, humanity needs inspiration to change.

The Sea of Souls soon left the battlegrounds of the Dreamlands where Philemon and Astaroth first fought, as the butterfly master left as well, leaving a symbol of his own.

A simple, blue 'V', with wings sprouting from each side.

On that day, the eternal battle for humanity's- and a certain goddess' future began.​

Action #3

As the First Hero sat on her throne, she pondered like the wise sages of the world tree, for the time has come for the cycle to repeat, a lull was made, but a hero shall come again.

Let us seek the land of Jade, where they have gained the reins to dominate the spirits, bending them to their will, yet is that not good? Don't the spirits have wills of their own?

But oh well, perhaps that will be solved, or not, perhaps not even by this hero herself, because now, there will come a time where two friends will come, equal in the strength of their destiny so to say.

But that is for another time, the future is vague, dependent of the actions of the future, to focus on what could, shall blind you to the what is, for now, the girl.

Born from nobility, she was frail and weak, a miracle she lives, but she did, yet because of that, despite being the firstborn, she was left alone, for to make her the heiress of the house shall make them look weak to the sharks of the court, and so she was left all alone.

But she will not simply fade away, a mind is hidden in that weak frame, one bursting with knowledge, of tactics that would outmaneuver any general, from the libraries of the Clan, she learned all she could, learning more and more, she would become knowledgeable, smart and cunning, she could not fight with her body, so she will fight with her mind, she learned how to lead, how to make a person brave enough to fight the gods, she then delved into the arcane, learning about its mechanism of the Chakra, she would devise a new way of fighting, one that allows you to control several creations, all elite in their own way, in a unified formation.

Soon, she would be well known all of the Jade lands, the Child Wonder, who could devise strategies better than all of the Emperor's generals, but a simple tactician she was not, as a hero, her journey will be different, she will help two others in their own journeys, learn from a Sage of the body, to learn wisdom to temper her knowledge.

Nevertheless, for one thing is sure, she will impact the world like all the previous heroes before.

"Yes, well, I disassemble it. Once I do, I will understand how to make it and I will know all of its inner workings."
"Does this have any limits? So, say, if you 'disassembled' the sun, however that works, could you have the potential to make an entirely new star?"

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Churl Churl

Again and again, the spikes created from the destroyed ground slammed into Holey. And each time they had the same result: Nothing. They simply shattered into a many small pieces when ever they made contact with the floating monster. And it didn't even seem like the creature noticed them. He just kept on floating towards his destination.

Rhubarion: Acton.

Rhubarion meandered about a small field within the region of Zhailving. As he wandered about the beautiful environment, gazing at the marvelous fields of seemingly never-ending opium poppies, he began to pick some of the opium. Drugs were something Rhubarion had never delved within before. He always remained a rather sober deity, completely ignoring the prevalence of drug culture in a kingdom such as Zhailving. Rhubarion had heard of the glitzy hedonism which permeated the high-life of the kingdom but always saw it as a bunch of wealthy half-wits engaging in psychedelics... in a futile attempt to achieve a higher state of existence.
He thought,
" I'm a motherfucking god. I don't need these puny drugs to ascend my state of being. I AM THE HIGHEST STATE OF BEING!!!" Rhubarion of course was wrong. His creator is indeed much larger than him and is essentially omnipresent and omniscient.

After Rhubarion's brief soliloquy, he finally fessed up and picked several opium poppies. The number of poppies completely flabbergasted him, all he witnessed was a sea of white orbs which surpassed the orange-tinted horizon. All while intaking the brilliant view, he pondered the political situation of Zhailving. The abrupt deaths of both Farmer Joe and Kurantse had led to essentially a near-collapse of the entire domain. Few structures remained, and conflict still remains present within the rubble-ridden streets.
Despite this collapse, several businesses still operated, illegally of course. All of the businesses involved themselves in the illicit manufacturing and distribution of drugs, primarily opium. Rhubarion, wanting to chemically convert his opium into a product for consumption, immediately traveled further into the decrepit streets of Zhailving to visit the illegal businesses.

Rhubarion finally arrived at the storefront of a very ravaged building. He banged the door violently. A sign above the metal-plated entrance read...

NO ONGOING UNLAWFUL BUSINESS HERE. PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU ARE A BAD, BAD CRIMINAL MAN.

"Well shit, guess I better leave this place"

As Rhubarion was walking away from the dilapidated structure, he heard the opening of the large metal door. He turned around briskly and was greeted by a tall, dark, and handsome gentleman; decked out in a white tuxedo with a red handkerchief, which greatly complemented his dyed hair.

"You seem a bit starstruck, fella. Are ya lookin' for a quick fix? A little sumin-sumin?"

"Uhh... I just came to see If you guys can do something with this opium I have on hand."

Rhubarion pulls out a large burlap satchel, seemingly from thin air. He opens it and reveals to the chivalrous individual a heaping mound of opium poppies.

"Ahh, okay. Well hell, I don't see why me and my comrades here can't do something useful with those poppies ya' got. Here, come inside... I'll show you the back."

"Um... sure."

Rhubarion was partially trembling with nervousness. He was worried he might get involved with some mob troubles and have his disciples be put in grave danger. The tall gentlemen took him to the back of the facility, where the manufacturing and chemical process of converting opium into a consumable drug occurs.

"Well, here it is. Our pride and joy. Possibly the pride and joy of what once was Zhailving... so sad."

"Oh my god, it's marvelous."

Upon walking into the back rooms, (not to be confused with the pale white rooms located within the void) Rhubarion witnessed an absolutely monstrous piece of machinery. The device was plastered with random gears, cogs, levers, and buttons... and was overall at least 30 feet tall.

"Quite a beauty, ain't it. Hahahahah."

"Seriously, this piece of machinery is beautiful. I can't describe it but it kinda' grants me a distinct feeling of euphoria."

"Geez, If you think just lookin' at this old thing is givin' you some psychedelic feelings, opium is gonna be insane for you."

"No, you can't be serious. You're telling me that this dumb flower is gonna give me transcendent feelings?"

"Yeah, pretty much. There's a reason why so many folks smoke this stuff."

"Good gods! Maybe if everyone had this stuff it'd be a lot better place in this godforsaken land. Hey, that's not a bad idea. I am a god after all."

"Wait...no. No. No please no!"

"Don't worry, you'll be fine... same with your workers."

Rhubarion cast a shimmering orb of captivating light. The colors within the translucent sphere immediately enthralled everyone within the room. The orb began to increase in size, and Rhubarion shouted a phrase.

"By this orb of a million disciples, I call for this superlative drug to be strewn about this god-forsaken land. Let it fall from the skies! Let it bestow its supreme power upon the citizens of this realm!"

Spontaneously, a colossal shower of opium poppies rained upon the entirety of Ocaeril. Virtually the entire population gazed into the sky, seeing billions upon billions of poppies hit the ground.

𝕺𝖈𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖉...

Last edited:
Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas

In the past...

Holey was, unfortunately, too slow.

They never got the chance to reach the town in the past, they never got the chance to properly enter the capital of the soon-to-be collapsed empire and kill anyone, because 'it' reached Holey. And 'it' didn't allow them to move anywhere else.

An invisible force grabbed Holey like he was some sort of sock puppet, lifting the abomination made of thousands of souls in the air. From an outside perspective, it almost seemed like they were suddenly lifted up in the air using some manner of Psionics, or spell. But for someone like Holey, and Ickol too, who made reality 'break down', even for just a single moment before it naturally started patching itself, they could see something else.

A common misconception of the Imagine Breaker is that they were dragons with powers beyond imagination. That was incorrect.

The Imagine Breaker was, in actuality, a power that happened to take the form of dragons.

For the two beings, one experiencing the strength of something that could negate miracles, and the other simply watching, the world almost, almost seemed to unfocus, as momentarily, they could see a shape. Long and slim, seemingly made out of pure energy...Flashes of words, runes, and drawings depicting rituals and other fantastical beasts flashing on it's fake 'skin' like some sort of television...On its top, 5 slim finger-like things seemed to go out in all directions.

It was an arm. They couldn't see where the arm led to, but it was, most definitely, an arm that was destroying Holey.

...And he wasn't even being destroyed in the conventional sense, either.

That hatred, all that sheer and combined hatred, seemed to be flying off one by one as 'it' was destroying Hole's magical existence over time. 'It' was making so all those souls, those unholy amalgamations of souls fused together into one being, seemingly got themselves off and separated themselves from one another. It felt almost like Holey was...Melting? It felt like the very essence of his beings was being stripped away, while the core of his abilities and other supernatural occurrences he's capable of making were being destroyed.

Then, 'it' spoke.

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛟᚱᛚᛞ ᛁᛋᚾ'ᛏ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᛈᛚᚨᚤᚷᚱᛟᚢᚾᛞ
ᛏᚱᚤ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛏᚱᚤ
ᚹᛖ'ᛚᛚ ᚴᛖᛖᛈ ᛞᛖᛋᛏᚱᛟᚤᛁᚾᚷ ᛏᚺᛟᛋᛖ ᚠᚨᚾᛏᚨᛋᛁᛖᛋ ᛟᚠ ᚤᛟᚢᚱᛋ

It was impossible to tell what it was saying- it felt like a mix of high-pitched gibberish, followed by at least 8 or 9 voices speaking at the same time- some male, some female, making basically impossible to automatically translate what 'it' was saying, at least now.

CRUSH

But perhaps that wasn't the focus, as with a single movement, Holey, the Legion, was crushed by the invisible thing.
A moment of tension passed. Two. Three.

And then, releasing the grip on whatever was left of Holey, if there was anything left, the presence disappeared.

The shiny sun on the sky never seemed brighter on that extraordinary day.

Ickol Action 2

The goddess whistled. Well now, that was new. She watched curiously as the strange thing obliterated the... whatever it was and hurriedly attempted to place the pieces of broken reality back, although notably didn’t do anything to repair the damage. There wouldn’t be consequences of this, but in that area there would be visible cracks in the air.

Now that the Still Liars were no longer in danger of... melting, or something like that, she ordered them to begin investigating Larion. She hadn’t heard much about the area, but that Original was interested in it was a red flag. Well, a tiny little reddish drink umbrella, at any rate. She wasn’t really all that concerned with him beyond making sure he didn’t embarrass the rest of them by association.

She also received the information the Liars had collected on Zemrasil, and looked it over for ways to track or contact the semi-god.

GM POST $10

• Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas | VomitIcicle VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop | Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum | Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim | tacenda tacenda | RedLight RedLight

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    GM UPDATE
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn of the New Year: 1500

Somewhere in a far away village, one surrounded with barricades and scrap to deter marauding tribes of raiders risen from the ashes of anarchy, a number of the village children had gathered around a trash fire, along with an older woman who, while appearing only around thirty or so, showed in her face the wisdom of centuries, as was common with elves, though, her face also showed strange markings and a scar where an implant had been removed, and upon her head a baseball cap emblazoned with “Alien Abduction Survivor” showed her status as a seasoned Transmundanist. The villagers were tolerant of her faith, though some found her constant blaming the state of the world on aliens, god/nation-parallelity, and holographic clouds annoying to be certain. While the children played around the fire with whatever toys could be scavenged from the nearby city, the elf’s son approached, poking his mother in the leg.

“Hey mom!”

The elf blinked and looked up from her book, “The Truth about Jade Imperial Holograms”, and replied to her son, “Yes?”

“I’m bored, can you tell one of your cool stories?”

She rolled her eyes at her half-elven son, “Shouldn’t you be helping your father pack?”

Her son frowned and crossed his arms.

“I don’t wanna! Why are we even moving! I don’t want to leave!”

She sighed and nodded her head, “Yes, I know, this village is one of the few places in the world not tainted by the influence of the Lie-Shifting-Alien-Communist-Whispering-Society of Gangsters left in the world, but you aren’t going to get an accredited education in naturopathy here, as wrong as that is, Spartycas is, unfortunately, the only place such a thing is possible nowadays.”

Andyrecas/Original:
    “But mom! Didn’t you say there was a conspiracy there!”

The elf looked down to her son and patted his head, remembering the days of naivety regarding the omnipresence of dark forces.

“The conspiracy is everywhere, my child, no worse there than here, as you see.”

She gestures to the ramshackle dwellings built around the old military encampment and refugee tents scattered throughout the village.

“And there those like us are of no concern to the elite, the preachers and elemental beasts ruling Spartycas have bigger problems with the dark cabal worming into their ranks and alien-human-hybrids walking among them.”

“Woah, alien human hybrids? How does that work?”

“Well, you know how it goes, your daddy is a human and I’m an elf, and we love eachother very much and you were the result, though there are times when such wonders like yourself can be born not of love, but of vicious probing in dark laboratories, of course you are too young to understand…”

“So wait the alien people had bad parents?”

“In a way, though they may not be alien-human hybrids at all, rather hybrids of aliens and other aliens, that seems the most logical.”

The young boy nods, and his mom gives him another headpat.

“But anywho, so long as you don’t become a priest you won’t get wrapped up with the elementals and their work of rooting out nigh-invincible shapeshifters.”

Arceus:

“What does nigh invincible mean mommy?”

“Well, you know how if you hit your head, you get a bruise and I have to lay on hands and channel cosmic energy to make it better?”

“Yeah!”

“Well some things can hit their head and that doesn’t happen. A good example would be the spectral golems of the mountain tribes, the spartycans have thus had no luck in fighting such creatures in the mountains as their spears and bullets simple pass through, same is true with the jade spreading northward, given that the golems are just holograms. Another example, say, Rayquaza, a giant sky dragon said to have been created by Arceus to defend the world when the great storm came, beating back the dark clouds and reducing the potency of the rain. It also supposedly was the being that rose the Living Dead. Of course, I think it was just a hologram, like all dragons, and those who returned sane are just as mechanical as the Vile Dead..”

“Is everything a robot or a hologram mommy?”

“Of course! The entire continent of Azran is, in fact, a fabrication. The natives, novakin, cult of assassins, even psychic metal dwarfs that supposedly came up from the ground! Psychic metal dwarf people! Building pyramids!? Making fire? Waging tribal conflict with star people to avoid starvation!? Hah! They expect us to believe that! Stars and metal men don’t eat!”

Baldur:

“What about those clouds? Were those a hologram too? My friend’s momma got a real nasty burn! Is that a hologram?”

“Indeed, as was the great undead horror born of the war brought on by the secret societies of the world, surely I’ve taught you all of this, that the state of the world brought on by such a strange ‘coincidence’, The first of the fallen stars beginning the war, all to animate the beast that ended it? While it is destroyed the fallout remains, the spartycans rule the west and the cenobites and orcs and other beasts pillage as though it were five hundred years ago. Azran, virtually a wasteland once more with all those mystical beings of the land withered away, and Camelot sacked by, well, they say it was spartycans but we all know it to have been aliens, or maybe that was in another timeline and I’m remembering wrong. Regardless, all of this, all of this was engineered by those dark forces to depopulate the world. Cities have burned, been abandoned or worse, the Biome in its entirety was dissolved by the acidic rain, thousands dying in the zonots as they fell and now they struggle to rebuild in the toxic wasteland while the spartycans conquer unabashedly. Villages that remain are at risk of being overrun by the Vile Dead, those who returned from the rain as feral mu-d-soaked beasts rather than those they once were. All of them were holographic machines, not real zombies! I’m sure of it! Why else do they hunt eachother as readily as a human, do exchange data-chips of course! And the clouds, Hah! We all saw the spacecraft depositing the rain into those faux-weather patterns! Didn’t we? And the spear-chucking robots! They piloted the ship! And then, when the deed was done, they descended to the world, blew up their vessel and returned to the real mothership, existing outside of time and space itself! I’ve seen it all!”

The elf’s ten-year-old son just sat there, looking up wide-eyed at his mom and slowly nodding. He had no idea what she was saying or what any of it meant, but he knew when she got into these big rants it was best to just try and change the subject.

Corven/Ziji:

“Hey, mom… uh, you know those big moving boxes we’ve got? A friend and I had an idea, we’d get in them and race the boxes down the hill, can we do that?”

The half-elf boy’s mother shook her head and sighed, “Oh child, there are so many better uses for a cardboard box, the people of the foglands know this. Boxes are gateways to the other worlds of the cosmos, and indeed they are the technology of the gods.”

“Wow really? Can me and my friends go to another world with the box?”

“A box is not something to be used without reason, son, where would you go?”

“I dunno, candy world?”

“A waste of your time, you should be trying to achieve enlightenment right now. Where are your crystals?”

“I lost them.”

Helsa:

“Well of course you did, where did you last see them?”

“I don’t remember, I probably lost them when me and my tulpa were fighting the shadow people in a lucid dream.”

“Your tulpa? Son, you shouldn’t be making those, you know they can attract clown gliders! And what’s this about shadow people? Has someone been bringing your vibrational frequencies out of alignment?”

Ickol:

“Uh, the shadow government is stressing me out?”

“Nice try but they’re all out in that Larion place, and unless you’re a shape-shifting super soldier or a secret illuminati of alien freaks then they wouldn’t care too much about you! Especially since you always wear your tin foil! So speak up! What is it?”

Inqui:

“Well, ummm…”

The child tried not to speak for as long as possible, up until his resistance was broken by the piercing gaze of his mother which, apparently, had some sort of supernatural ability to extract a confession, the result of alien experimentation no doubt.

“It… could be the new guy in town…”

His mother Harrumphs, “What did I say about hanging around him! That young man belongs to radical splinter faction of the heroes guild and radiates so much negativity it’s like he does it on purpose! What was the word you used to describe him, edge-king?”

“Edgelord. And yeah he wears a lot of black and stuff but only his parents are mercenaries, but he’s really cool once you get to know him! He gave me these, look! ”

The half-elf child of admittedly only about seven years of age hands his mother what is obviously a pack of cigarettes. Had it been weed, his mother would have approved, but instead she angrily threw the packet into the campfire and likely poisoned a few birds from the fumes.

“No! You’re only allowed to smoke things that can provide a spiritual awakening! No more hanging out with anti-heroes! Especially ones that hang up posters of some eastern princess-general in a bathing suit! The simple fact his guild idolizes that oriental warmongering harlot shows me they don’t know the truth! The jade empire is ruled in secret by maddened outer gods!”

“But whhhyyyy?”

Kura/Joe:

“Because, your vibrational frequency must be higher than ever given all that’s going on, what with the collapse of every major power within the civilized world, save the spartycan fanatics and the countless secret castes that puppeteer them. Remember what I told you, about the hermetic principles?”

“You mean that above-below thingy?”

“Indeed, as above, so below. It is said the war between the empire and zhailving reflected a conflict of gods, and with both destroyed, the gods themselves died with them. Does that make sense?”

“Uh, so if you worship a god and die does it die too?”

“No, your thinking is too small. You’re grounded.”

“Whaaa?”

“For ignorance boy! This was no simple accident! This was an arranged suicide of two higher beings, and in death they took the technologies and sciences of their people with them! You’d be hard-pressed to find a running train nowadays and it’s all because of a conspiracy in the heavens themselves! Or, perhaps beyond! In some strange medium where the beings which puppet the gods grew bored of their chosen hosts, desiring that they fall and new ones take their place!”

“Mom, you’re having one of your moments, uh…”

The elf sighed at her son’s remark, producing a bottle and swallowing a pill of some sort. Given the state of ocaerillian medical sciences, even government approved medicine was dubiously effective and probably had some mercury in it, but elven, specifically exodite physiology had a large tolerance to such toxins given constant exposure to runoff from cenobites and tailed demons in their rivers and food. Nonetheless, she wouldn’t be caught dead near a TV tower, that is if any were still operational, as such things were capable of erasing her memory and preventing her from remembering what she has seen. Thus, she took homeopathic remedies that probably contained even more mercury than a regular antipsychotic.

Ocaeril:

“So, uhm, mom… I like your new hat!”

The elf looked up, patting her tin-foil hat fit perfectly to her head, wrapping partially around the tips of her ears so that they won’t pick up psychotronic waves, as any transmundanist knows, an elf’s ears are especially vulnerable to electronic harassment.

“Thanks, yours is probably comfier though, I’m having to wear this one over my old one since I couldn’t take it off, at least, not without them erasing my memory and making me forget what I’ve seen.”

“Oh is this that story about the-”

“Don’t say it out loud! Their spies are everywhere! Especially the shadows!”

The elf-mom produces a flashlight and sweeps the area around the campfire, seemingly checking behind the trees for anyone preforming active surveillance.

“They?”

“Yes! Them! They have been around for years now, making a deal with some dungeon and colonizing hyperdimensional planes! They have an army of super-dragons with mind powers and they recruit from the shadow governments! Or, the government of shadows! I’m not sure! I'm pretty sure they and the jade empire are connected! They must be! What with that general and those super-adventurers that did all that bullshit charity work and were found out as yokai of all things! Then got an official pardon!? It had to have been them! They're plotting something! I know it!”

The young boy’s mother began shaking him by the shoulders, screaming at the sky

“Mom, it’s okay! Deep breathing!”

She let go and did her exercises, returning to the topic.

“So where was I? Yes, since the formation of this Silence Group the intuitive potential and high vibrations of the last century have plummeted, and the world returns to materialistic drab. That is why you, my indigo child, must bring forth love and light in these dark times.”

“It’s not that bad mom! The secret society dragons can’t hurt you if you stand still, their vision is based on movement!”

“Really? How did you know that?”

“I read it on a popsicle stick!”

“…How could I have missed something so obvious!”

The crazy transmundanist hugs her son, and from the forest, the father approaches, briefly mistaken for a skinwalker by the mother, who threw some herbs at him as he artfully dodged.

“Well that’s one way to say hello,”

Oen:

“Gah! Don’t startle me like that, last time I mistook you for an inner earther!”

“Oh, what’s this? “Hollow Ocaeril” theory is it this time? I thought that you thought there was an ancient civilization of bat people in the inner world.”

The elf grunts, “That theory was discredited when the machines began colonizing the surface! They came up through volcanoes and have been engineering superweapons on remote islands!”

Rhubarion:

As she finished her sentence a flower seemingly fell from the sky, landing on her head. And then another, and then another, until they practically began to fall like raindrops, the village children running out of their homes to catch as many as they could.

“Poppies..?”

Her husband caught one and twirled it around like a conductor’s baton, before offering it to his wife while making the cheesiest expression a human could muster.

Tiamat:

“Ah of course how quickly the truth can shift my dear! I remember when you were still talking about how the epidemic of ghosts and spectres was solved by a ghostly nekomatus and her demonic lesbian lover ‘for great justice’, as I believe you put it.”

The elf girl grunts again as her husband throws flower petals in her face. He then turned to his son.

“Son, would you like some ice cream?”

“No, they put soy in that, to make us infertile.”

“Atta boy! Let’s go cook some opium!”

Meanwhile…

rVHHJPGBF3P_okSdYhYwwJqpADWft0UNFNKuaxwGcnWKoc5RskVWxzj6U1r66QPxAvlSH-2jQUKemzdP-BB_xStN560i3XA5k-cCwPo5rNl2NN7P7h0Dz6vZJDxRWYlf9-PAtH4a

(This but with twenty thrones and mac tonight instead of elf lady)

The pantheon awoke to the glorious hall as they had seen it many times before, with a new face present among their number, Polemisepana, The Warrior, ( RedLight RedLight ) Diddly, an unfamiliar outsider, ( Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum ) and Xorju, the Beast. ( Stikes Stikes ) Upon their thrones (Or portal in the case of Xorju) they would behold the hall for the first time in fifteen hundred years, noting how it had changed. One side of the hall seemed to have been completely modernized with screens and holograms and flashing buttons, while the other retained its towering golden pillars inscribed with ancient runes and massive paintings. The ceiling was made entirely of glass panels, allowing one to see the stars above, and at one side of the room a moon-faced creature Polemisepana would remember as an omnicidal devil played the piano. Another unwelcome face was present. It appeared to be a black-feathered owl that towered over the rest of the gods, its eyes glazed over and unseeing. It would address the gods as they awoke,

“You know me as Zemrasil, I have come to this world seeking my lost daughter, former lich-queen of a land now in ruins. Ocaeril and Inqui know her by name but any of you would find her terribly difficult to miss. I come here to say that I have reached the end of my patience, and if she is not presented to me within fifty years from now I will bathe your world in fire and brimstone until only ash remains, as I have done before to another world as two among you likely remember.”

It gestured to Inqui, and Baldur to a lesser extent.

“That is all. Farewell”

The creature vanished, leaving its words to hang. To Polemisepana and Xorju, the creature was unfamiliar, though its intent could easily be determined as an enemy of the divine, and everything else, for that matter. Regardless, someone better fetch that daughter of his, whoever or wherever she may be, or beat his ass. One of the two. Regardless of the current threat of doomsday, those who beheld the great globe of ocaeril, rotating at the far end of the hall, would see it engulfed in clouds once more, though these clouds were not the black storm that had swept the land years prior, rather a light grey overcast bathing the world below in flowers. With all that has happened, what do you do?

Last edited:
“You know me as Zemrasil, I have come to this world seeking my lost daughter, former lich-queen of a land now in ruins. Ocaeril and Inqui know her by name but any of you would find her terribly difficult to miss. I come here to say that I have reached the end of my patience, and if she is not presented to me within fifty years from now I will bathe your world in fire and brimstone until only ash remains, as I have done before to another world as two among you likely remember.”

It gestured to Inqui, and Baldur to a lesser extent.

“That is all. Farewell

Before Zemrasil even finished talking his attempt at escape would fail as Arceus gave him the meanest look possible, it was in fact so mean that any attempt at escape would be impossible.

“YOU COME TO MY WORLD AND ISSUE THREATS TO ME! I WILL NOT PERMIT YOU TO ESCAPE THIS TIME! EXPLAIN YOUR EXISTENCE NOW INTERLOPER!”

Arceus bellowed towards Zemrasil as he stood to his full height and glowed brightly.

GM Update:

Before Zemrasil even finished talking his attempt at escape would fail as Arceus gave him the meanest look possible, it was in fact so mean that any attempt at escape would be impossible.

“YOU COME TO MY WORLD AND ISSUE THREATS TO ME! I WILL NOT PERMIT YOU TO ESCAPE THIS TIME! EXPLAIN YOUR EXISTENCE NOW INTERLOPER!”

Arceus bellowed towards Zemrasil as he stood to his full height and glowed brightly.

Zemrasil simply sat on a chair, as calmly as possible, being as smug as a bird possibly could be.

"This place is a neutral zone, you know, you cannot harm me here, and I must say nothing..."

Ocaeril woke up groggy and with a tired look on his face.

Normally, the god would have a smile on and a excited personality on, as he was ready to meet the other, new gods currently present on the table. He didn't have this opportunity.

"Oh hell."

Ocaeril watched as Arceus angrily started to shout at Dark Narus, as he started to rub his forehead. Smooth. Really smooth.

Regardless, he didn't say anything. He had seen this coming from a mile away. Thanks to Inqui's own interrogation of those annoying Nymphids, as well as an overall read on Narus character. He knew he had to stop Arceus somehow, though. Otherwise this idiot would get them all killed early.

Revan4221 Revan4221

Stop. I have a plan to kill him.

Ocaeril sent that message towards Arceus mind, blaring it loud enough so he didn't just ignore it, and hid it with his Sphere and Domains so Dark Narus couldn't listen to it.

Put your pride aside for a moment and listen. We need to work together. This isn't a enemy like those before. So just listen, otherwise you'll get us all killed early.

Meanwhile, Ocaeril's clones were in the hall, holding a sign saying 'SORRY FOR THE MESS' to the new gods.

Diddly - The Hall of Thrones​

Rock creaked and stone cracked open as small fissures formed with the moving of the joints of the god. The jade embellishments on him glowed before resting into a more natural luminescence and the slits of his eyes opened once again. The Stonekeeper had awoken.

The living statue summoned a large goblet of scarlet wine before downing the entire thing down its gullet in one go, swiping at its mouth after its drink. Tusked jaws opened and a rumbling voice reminiscent to the deepness of a mountain’s landslide came out.

“Ahhhh shit, that hit the spot.”

That’s when he noticed the giant bird.

“What’s even going on? How long has it been since creation? And who’s this edgelord?”

Ickol Conversational

The antlered goddess looked around at Zemrasil as well as the new faces.

Oy! VOID...LORD! Is...this...place...just...letting...anyone...in, now?! I...thought...this...was...a...good...neighborhood!

She ignored the bird’s warning, turning to the gods.

Also, what...was...with...that...thing, a...few...years...back? Raised...the...dead, melted...the...world? Which...one...of...you...chuckleheads...thought...that...one...up? I’m...being...serious, I...can’t...tell. It’s...probably...the...work...of...our...resident...Corrupter...or...Fiend...god, but...lately...one...has...gone...soft...and...the...other...is, well, irrelevant. I...don’t...know...whether...to...congratulate...one...of...you...on...finally...getting...out...there, or...shake...my...head...at...such...a...sloppy...showing. Also, whose...been...trying...to...take...my...job? I...was...there, I...saw...that...thing...that...killed...it.

She looked at ‘Zemrasil’. “Oh, right. You. Doesn’t...one...of...us...have...your...partner? You...aren’t...after...her, too? And...did...you...even...fill...out...the...proper...forms...to...bring...your...concerns...to...this...pantheon’s...attention? Frankly, you...appear...to...have...gone...about...this...all...wrong...and...are...now...blaming...us...for...your...own...inefficiency. You...can’t...just...sit...on...your...feathered...ass...for...centuries, swing...your...cock...(pun...intended)...around...now...and...then, and...complain...about...us...not...complying...with...your...vague...demands. That’s...like...setting...fire...to...a...restaurant...because...the...staff...serve...a...merchant...who...owes...you...money. If...you...have...grievances, fill...out...the...proper...paperwork...and...we...shall...discuss...them...next...meeting, thank...you.

GM Update

Ickol Conversational

The antlered goddess looked around at Zemrasil as well as the new faces.

Oy! VOID...LORD! Is...this...place...just...letting...anyone...in, now?! I...thought...this...was...a...good...neighborhood!

She ignored the bird’s warning, turning to the gods.

Also, what...was...with...that...thing, a...few...years...back? Raised...the...dead, melted...the...world? Which...one...of...you...chuckleheads...thought...that...one...up? I’m...being...serious, I...can’t...tell. It’s...probably...the...work...of...our...resident...Corrupter...or...Fiend...god, but...lately...one...has...gone...soft...and...the...other...is, well, irrelevant. I...don’t...know...whether...to...congratulate...one...of...you...on...finally...getting...out...there, or...shake...my...head...at...such...a...sloppy...showing. Also, whose...been...trying...to...take...my...job? I...was...there, I...saw...that...thing...that...killed...it.

She looked at ‘Zemrasil’. “Oh, right. You. Doesn’t...one...of...us...have...your...partner? You...aren’t...after...her, too? And...did...you...even...fill...out...the...proper...forms...to...bring...your...concerns...to...this...pantheon’s...attention? Frankly, you...appear...to...have...gone...about...this...all...wrong...and...are...now...blaming...us...for...your...own...inefficiency. You...can’t...just...sit...on...your...feathered...ass...for...centuries, swing...your...cock...(pun...intended)...around...now...and...then, and...complain...about...us...not...complying...with...your...vague...demands. That’s...like...setting...fire...to...a...restaurant...because...the...staff...serve...a...merchant...who...owes...you...money. If...you...have...grievances, fill...out...the...proper...paperwork...and...we...shall...discuss...them...next...meeting, thank...you.

"Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. Surrender Meryl to me as well, if you would. Otherwise I might just do it myself and, well, she'll have worked up quite an appetite after this long."

GM Update

"Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. Surrender Meryl to me as well, if you would. Otherwise I might just do it myself and, well, she'll have worked up quite an appetite after this long."
Ickol Conversational

This...divine...community...has...heard...your...request...and...shall...put...it...under...consideration...should...you...go...to...our...central...office...planet...side, and...retrieve...and...fill...out...a...request...form...for...next...meeting. In...the...meantime, we...ask...that...you...prolong...your...ultimatum...so...that...it...may...be...properly...addressed...next...meeting. You...have...sprung...this...on...us...without...prior...time...to...discuss, and...the...wheels...of...bureaucracy...are...necessary...for...action...to...take...place. Have...a...nice...half-century, we...shall...get...back...to...you.

She looks at Arceus.

Next...on...the...agenda, chairman?

Ickol Conversational

This...divine...community...has...heard...your...request...and...shall...put...it...under...consideration...should...you...go...to...our...central...office...planet...side, and...retrieve...and...fill...out...a...request...form...for...next...meeting. In...the...meantime, we...ask...that...you...prolong...your...ultimatum...so...that...it...may...be...properly...addressed...next...meeting. You...have...sprung...this...on...us...without...prior...time...to...discuss, and...the...wheels...of...bureaucracy...are...necessary...for...action...to...take...place. Have...a...nice...half-century, we...shall...get...back...to...you.

She looks at Arceus.

Next...on...the...agenda, chairman?

A nearby Ocaeril clone was suddenly wearing glasses and a formal outfit one would see someone wearing a normal office work job, typing what Ickol was saying in a type writer, folding it into a neat folder named 'SOME BIRD'S REQUEST', before handing to another clone wearing the very same set of clothes, who proceeded to threw the papers on the fire.

They then began to drink coffee, and meanwhile, the original Ocaeril could only nod his head. For once, he was with Ickol on this one.

Original The Character:

Original had already been typing the whole thing on a typewriter, but by the time anyone had noticed, it would look like he was just copying ocaeril.​

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Corven practically thrummed with anticipation. The time was right. The time was now. Now he would finally become whole.

He would become perfect.

The Shark Brutes had their orders. Hold out until his return, protect his tower. Their augments and increased production rate should allow them to survive long enough until he returned.

And when he returned, he would be more powerful than any could imagine. And once he had wrestled control from the other gods, his true expansion would begin.

Corven only had one thought as he stepped through the portal.

This is only the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back