• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Duchess Post

• Bastet: Goddess of Cats: Fluff post

Bastet lazily opened her eyes, drawing her head up from a plate of nachos, that she had fallen into while apparently having passed out.

"Huh... I had the craziest dream... I got married and had like... three kids... meow~..."

She wiped her eyes and peeled off bits of cheese, suddenly realizing she wasn't in the hall. Ptah looked at her, stifling a laugh.

"Wasn't a dream, honey."

Bastet squinted at her husband.

"...I feel like I should remember you... Meow..."

Bastet made a goofy grin. Two minutes earlier, she had been eating at the dinner table with her family, but had, once again, gotten drunk and fallen face-first into a plate of nachos, only to wake up moments later. Sometimes it took her a bit to remember the past, say, twenty or so years of her life. Two of her children giggled a bit, their catlike ears twitching. Sitting to her left was her eldest son, Nefertem, and to the right of her husband, was her daughter, Hatshepsut. Their youngest son, Maahes, sat at the end of the table, dining on chicken tendies and glaring at his siblings.

Nefertem was around fourteen, he was well liked in school and had many friends. He was much more athletic than his younger brother, but to Bastet's surprise, had inherited none of her divine powers, save for the ears. She had given him a name from her ancient homeland. Originally Ptah had wanted to name him after his grandfather, but a coin flip and being a goddess relating to luck gave her the right to name him. Nefertem wasn't exactly one to make plans, but was generally pretty happy most of the time. He had a habit of playing jokes, but was overall a nice kid.

Hatshepsut was their second child, again, named by Bastet. She was thirteen, born shortly after Nefertem. A pretty normal kid, more studious than her brother though that was to be expected. She was bright and happy most of the time, but tended to put people off due to her strange ability to seemingly hear what people were thinking without them even speaking. Being a telepath wasn't unusual in the modern day, though having the abilities as pronounced as they were in her were cause for concern. Her parents had made a priority of keeping her away from magic, the risk of her awakening as a psyker was ever-present.

And then... there was Maahes. The youngest of the family being twelve years of age, who by the time of his birth Ptah had entirely given up on picking names. Unlike his brother, he wasn't muscular and didn't have friends, and unlike his sister, he had no special abilities or particularly good grades to admire. He was a slim, effeminate-looking boy who had no discernable talents outside of being seemingly angry all the time. He dressed in black and was a loner, producing an ominous crunch of fried chicken as he stared at his mom. She was a goddess! How could she squandor her power like this and leave him with nothing! She sat around, drinking beer and paying bills! To say nothing of feeding the cats, oh how Maahes despised the family's seven cats, though his hate was more fueled by their own distaste for him. He kept his head down as his siblings and parents laughed about some stupid thing. He'd show them, he'd show them all. He'd take what his mother wouldn't give him, and then he'd have loads of friends!

"Just you wait..."

Maahes looked down at a dusty old book, stolen from the town library most likely. A book of hedge wizardry. It was nothing much, and were it not for his divine ancestry he would never be able to use it for anything. Though, while he may be concocting an evil plan, Bastet looked up at him, clearly brooding over something.

"What's that, Maahes? Meow~"

Maahes jolted, dropping his book on the floor and sitting up straight to try and not look suspicious.

"Oh! Nothing mom! you stupid lazy drunk"

Hatshepsut raised an eyebrow at Maahes.

"Uh, I gotta go to the bathroom... I'll get you too, creep"

Maahes, without waiting to be excused, took off, grabbing his book from under the chair and locking himself in the bathroom for the rest of the evening. Later that night, Ptah would lay awake, as Bastet crawled into bed.

"There's something up with that kid, you think we should try to help him? He's clearly going through something..."

Snooooorrre~

Ptah patted bastet on the back as she passed out in his arms, they'd talk about it in the morning, probably. It's not like Maahes was about to run away, or something. Right!?

This was a very large foyer.

A massive staircase took up the center of the room, decorated with a regal purple carpet, the bannisters decorated with wood-carved bat images. The floor was made of a dark wood, and the walls were papered over with a dark purple pattern of criss-crossing lines. Candelabra's decorated the walls, glowing enough to illuminate the room alongside the bright chandelier hanging from the roof. The windows had dark purple curtains, drawn back, hanging from them, while various gold-handled doors stood at the sides of both the top and bottom floors. Suits of armor stood at attention in four corners of the room, and hanging above the top of the staircase, alongside several other similar portraits, was a massive image of a purple haired woman in a dress, leaning back on an ornate chair with purple cushioning, a parasol in her hand.

And that same woman was standing at the top of the staircase.

"Welcome to my manor, dear guests. You may call me Duchess. May I..." She stopped, then stared at Cloneya.

...was she licking her lips?

"...may I ask why such an...intriguing guest...has entered my home?" Duchess said, grinning at them. Cloneya specifically, it seemed.

Yep, she was definitely licking her lips, alongside that uncomfortable stare.

GM UPDATE:

Duchess Post

This was a very large foyer.

A massive staircase took up the center of the room, decorated with a regal purple carpet, the bannisters decorated with wood-carved bat images. The floor was made of a dark wood, and the walls were papered over with a dark purple pattern of criss-crossing lines. Candelabra's decorated the walls, glowing enough to illuminate the room alongside the bright chandelier hanging from the roof. The windows had dark purple curtains, drawn back, hanging from them, while various gold-handled doors stood at the sides of both the top and bottom floors. Suits of armor stood at attention in four corners of the room, and hanging above the top of the staircase, alongside several other similar portraits, was a massive image of a purple haired woman in a dress, leaning back on an ornate chair with purple cushioning, a parasol in her hand.

And that same woman was standing at the top of the staircase.

"Welcome to my manor, dear guests. You may call me Duchess. May I..." She stopped, then stared at Cloneya.

...was she licking her lips?

"...may I ask why such an...intriguing guest...has entered my home?" Duchess said, grinning at them. Cloneya specifically, it seemed.

Yep, she was definitely licking her lips, alongside that uncomfortable stare.

"..."

So much purple... and... Wait, why is she looking at me like that..?

Cloneya blushed a bit, and Karys seemed to notice the duchess's creepy demeanor as well, stepping in front of Cloneya and unfortunately obscuring her petite form from further ogling. (Not that Karys wasn't ogle-able as well) The Steelhead meanwhile admired the various suits of armor, before also noticing that weird stare. He would attempt to speak to the duchess.

"Greetings, m'lady, we have come here to-"

"'Right Gravey so we gotta get these 'lil cuddlemuffins into Camelot 'fore a demiservant comes'n rips their pretty 'lil heads off, 'ya dig?"

Cloneya and Karys looked at Orgnel, puzzled.

"..."

"...Cuddlemuffins?"​

Last edited:
The pirates, unfortunately, don't seem too inclined in talking, as when the force field visibly contains the explosion on-deck, and several projectiles bounce off of Thaumuel, the skiff abruptly turns and heads in the opposite direction. It appears the display of magic spooked the pirates, and they aren't willing to risk attacking what they likely presume to be a wizard. At the very least, he should be able to reach nekomatus undisturbed now.​
Thamual sighed loudly as he saw the pirates leaving, shaking his head as he turned around and sat back down. "Ah well, there'll always be another one." He muttered to himself as he began sailing towards Nekomatus once again. The pirates being smart this time was a bummer, but he couldn't blame them for turning tail. And who knew? Maybe they would come back with reinforcements to challenge him with, and he could challenge himself with a greater threat. The thought sent a chuckle through Thamual as he sailed off once more.

... why did Nekomatus have to be so bloody far away?

Duchess Post

GM UPDATE:

"..."

So much purple... and... Wait, why is she looking at me like that..?

Cloneya blushed a bit, and Karys seemed to notice the duchess's creepy demeanor as well, stepping in front of Cloneya and unfortunately obscuring her petite form from further ogling. (Not that Karys wasn't ogle-able as well) The Steelhead meanwhile admired the various suits of armor, before also noticing that weird stare. He would attempt to speak to the duchess.

"Greetings, m'lady, we have come here to-"

"'Right Gravey so we gotta get these 'lil cuddlemuffins into Camelot 'fore a demiservant comes'n rips their pretty 'lil heads off, 'ya dig?"

Cloneya and Karys looked at Orgnel, puzzled.

"..."

"...Cuddlemuffins?"​

"...Gravey?" Duchess said in an equally puzzled and offended tone. She shook her head quickly after. "I suppose I could find a way for them to get into Camelot. However, why don't you stay a while? I'm certain that the demiservants won't come after them instantly, and it will take me time to find a relatively safe way in..." She stepped down from the stairs-well, more like strutted down, with how she walked-and gestured widely.

"I don't get too many guests, but I can assure you that I am a very...satisfactory...host." She said, giving a wide smile at both Karys and Cloneya. "I must insist that you stay. It will be quite restful, I assure you." The Duchess chuckled.

• TIS Fluff Post

The masons smiled with their foreheads gleaming and glistening of sweat on their brow as they stared at the city of Mung from the mountain range they had hiked onto. It had taken their company of the Brotherhood, a hard decade to build the city for the arriving Wizards.

Just for their abilities, in the center of the entire city, was a giant Waystone with thousands of Unown plastered across on all sides, to him it appeared to be one of the central conduits for sending extraneous Warp energy into the Vortex.

The Brotherhood has been commissioned to construct it as Diddly had sent out the visions and dreams to congregate at Mung. Hopefully their efforts would be worth it, this time in the Sovereignty, as the jobs of Imperial stoneworkers were flourishing with the incoming orders of construction.

Just during this decade he had taken on a trio of apprentices, and as he had taken on apprentices, hopefully his will take on their own as this good favor would continue.

He remembered he was one of its first members, he even had the badge and letter proving so stuck to his hat. The insignia of a crossed hammer and chisel with a star at its center would show that he was a good member of the group.

Well, with the initial construction of Mung over, their company would be heading out soon to help the efforts in building the Coastal Wall. He shuddered at the stories his gram-paw told of the War of the Tusk and the fact that every damn dark god had to have some part of Imperial land destroyed or ruined.

Soon enough, they would be protected well, he had even heard tell of the mountain range having companies sent over to fortify it. Apparently, garrisons had also been commissioned to be built on the sides of the mountain to be equipped with anti air artillery with mighty braziers to warn the others of any encroaching armies or air fleets. Their land would be protected.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Meanwhile, elsewhere, in the blooming realm of Equestria...

If there was one thing no one would expect Dementia to do, it was think. To be more precise, no one would call him a deep thinker, or a contemplative individual, or frankly any type of person except for a compulsive and instinctual prankster. The truth of the matter was simply that Dementia often chose not to plan everything ahead of time, and rather took things as they came and reacted in the moment. That isnt to say that Dementia didnt plan things, he most certainly schemed and plotted, but he didnt plan out every little detail. He often left holes in his plans to be filled in as he went, so that he could accommodate random events and surprising reactions that may come up during the execution of his plans. Suffice it to say, Dementia simply chose not to be a truly scheming mastermind, for many of his own personal reasons. So he instead appeared to be a naive fool to many, and an intelligent if immature prankster to others. Not a danger at all.

Which is why many would have found themselves taken aback to find Dementia tapping his chin, his expression one of deep thought as he stood before a cork board that was covered in cliche pins, strings, photos and notes of all kinds. In the center of the board rested a group of pictures, each one labeled with a name. Karys, Dragaux, Steelhead, ..., 'Orgnel', and of course, Cloneya in the center. Around them lay a myriad of other individuals and names, places and events, all sorts of things really. In all honesty, the whole thing looked like a conspiracy theorist's work of art.

Dementia stared intently at the whole thing, his tail slowly swishing side to side behind him, his wings twitching occasionally as he stroked his chin. He muttered softly to himself, pulling off a couple notes and glaring at them in frustration.

"Confounded plotline, why wont you make sense? Is it really so hard to predict a single girl and her merry band of friends, and figure out what they'll end up doing? Come on, it should be obvious here!" He growled loudly, putting the notes back on the board before beginning to pace around the room he was standing in. "The hero is going to take her companions on an adventure, and at some point she has to face the villain, who has to be Tanya in this case because of all the hints being dropped throughout the story. Thus, Cloneya must face Tanya, and they have an epic interaction where either one dies, both die, or they become best friends forever. However, this is the simple part, after all the plot will make more sense the further along we go."

Turning back to the board, he glared again, causing one of the notes to turn into a turnip from embaresement as he hissed loudly. "No, the part that breaks me is what the hell Original has to do with this! I mean, sure, he cloned Tanya in order to body swap her and all that, yes yes, classic, but the fact that it's gone so well and that nothing's broken yet? How the hell has one of Original's schemes gone this well?!"

Dementia groaned after yelling at the topof his lungs, rubbing his face as he sighed deeply. "No, no, that's not fair to Original. He could make a decent plan when he put to it, and I'm sure he only got better over time after I left. It would also explain the fact that Cloneya isnt a perfect clone. After all, Original could only make imperfect copies, the poor chap. I'm not surprised she's so different and didnt gain everything she should have."

With a sigh, Dementia snapped his fingers, summoning a chair and slumping into it as he frowned at his conspiracy board. "Ah, I'm overthinking it. It's only on what, the third, fourth installment? I'm sure that Cloneya's life is about to get that much more interesting." Especially with this individual that Original's clone was taking Cloneya to. Surely that would end up backfiring in the hedgehog's face, just like many other things. Poor guy....

There was a distant buzz and Dementia perked up, his head whipping around as he grinned broadly. "Ooooooh, another episode is on! Huzzah, time to see Cloneya's new friend!" He jumped out of his seat, dashing forward and running out of the room with giggling glee, leaving behind his angst and frustration for now as he forgot his plans and decided to simply enjoy the moment.

• GM UPDATE

Duchess Post

"...Gravey?" Duchess said in an equally puzzled and offended tone. She shook her head quickly after. "I suppose I could find a way for them to get into Camelot. However, why don't you stay a while? I'm certain that the demiservants won't come after them instantly, and it will take me time to find a relatively safe way in..." She stepped down from the stairs-well, more like strutted down, with how she walked-and gestured widely.

"I don't get too many guests, but I can assure you that I am a very...satisfactory...host." She said, giving a wide smile at both Karys and Cloneya. "I must insist that you stay. It will be quite restful, I assure you." The Duchess chuckled.

Cloneya seems to nod enthusiastically, and the Steelhead looks puzzled, despite of course the giant helmet.

"Master Cloneya, are you sure? We are being pursued by that assassin, after all."

Cloneya nodded again.

I have been sleeping in dumpsters for a week I deserve this. Plus... is it getting hot in here? Or is it just... her...

Karys stood at a safe distance from the duchess, keeping as close to Cloneya as possible. As the two girls stood shoulder-to-shoulder, ..., the sentret, jumped up from behind them and curled up on Cloneya's head. Her hair, already looking like a squirrel's nest, made it all the more adorable.

"..!"

"Welp! kid's probably hungry ain't she! BUTLER! FETCH US YOUR FINEST HOSTAGE!"

Steelhead, Cloneya and Karys just gave Orgnel a deadpan stare for a few moments, before Karys spoke.

"Oh yeah, she's a vampire, by the way. I... don't suppose you have any large livestock do you?"

Last edited:

• GM UPDATE

Cloneya seems to nod enthusiastically, and the Steelhead looks puzzled, despite of course the giant helmet.

"Master Cloneya, are you sure? We are being pursued by that assassin, after all."

Cloneya nodded again.

I have been sleeping in dumpsters for a week I deserve this. Plus... is it getting hot in here? Or is it just... her...

Karys stood at a safe distance from the duchess, keeping as close to Cloneya as possible. As the two girls stood shoulder-to-shoulder, ..., the sentret, jumped up from behind them and curled up on Cloneya's head. Her hair, already looking like a squirrel's nest, made it all the more adorable.

"..!"

"Welp! kid's probably hungry ain't she! BUTLER! FETCH US YOUR FINEST HOSTAGE!"

Steelhead, Cloneya and Karys just gave Orgnel a deadpan stare for a few moments, before Karys spoke.

"Oh yeah, she's a vampire, by the way. I... don't suppose you have any large livestock do you?"

"A vampire...?" Duchess said, looking down for a second, hiding her face.

She looks up, smiling again. "You are my guests. Your species doesn't matter. I will provide what your friend needs."

Internally, however...she was grinning even wider.

A vampire, clearly inexperienced if she's travelling with this group...I can give her so much more than they could. She thought. I could take her under my wing and...educate her on the advantages of vampirism.

"I'll have a servant get her some blood while you find your rooms." She says cheerfully, the grin hiding her sinister thoughts.

Yes...I'll ease her into her true nature...but soon, she will be mine.

"A vampire...?" Duchess said, looking down for a second, hiding her face.

She looks up, smiling again. "You are my guests. Your species doesn't matter. I will provide what your friend needs."

Internally, however...she was grinning even wider.

A vampire, clearly inexperienced if she's travelling with this group...I can give her so much more than they could. She thought. I could take her under my wing and...educate her on the advantages of vampirism.

"I'll have a servant get her some blood while you find your rooms." She says cheerfully, the grin hiding her sinister thoughts.

Yes...I'll ease her into her true nature...but soon, she will be mine.

Cloneya raises an eyebrow, and she signs something to Karys that the duchess cannot understand.

Wait, so they just have fresh blood laying around?

"I know... weird, right? Uh, she can't have human blood! It makes her sick!"

Karys you're not my mom, projectile vomit is funny as hell and you know it.

Karys giggles at the admittedly pretty goofy looking sign-language word for projectile vomiting. They eventually get up to their room, the Steelhead following in turn carrying the sentret up with him. Orgnel just stands next to the duchess the whole time, with a creepy smile on his bearded face. Dragaux had now fallen asleep in the Duchess's driveway.​

Duchess Post

Cloneya raises an eyebrow, and she signs something to Karys that the duchess cannot understand.

Wait, so they just have fresh blood laying around?

"I know... weird, right? Uh, she can't have human blood! It makes her sick!"

Karys you're not my mom, projectile vomit is funny as hell and you know it.

Karys giggles at the admittedly pretty goofy looking sign-language word for projectile vomiting. They eventually get up to their room, the Steelhead following in turn carrying the sentret up with him. Orgnel just stands next to the duchess the whole time, with a creepy smile on his bearded face. Dragaux had now fallen asleep in the Duchess's driveway.​

Hmm...I'll have to ease her into it very slowly then...

"What exactly is weird about it...?" She made a show of mumbling to herself. They probably didn't hear, but it was best to act. "I was just going to have one of my servants get some blood from nearby animals..." She was actually honest there.

"What's with the smile?" Duchess said to Orgnel, not creeped out but somewhat worried. She knew creepy smiles well, and that was a eager creepy smile.

While Tiamat was in her flying state, by that time she would be completely dry from her ocean duties. Hypothetically, she could make rain drops to other cities this way... but for now, she is stopped mid flight by the sight of Eva and Shimone, her grand children. Flight comes a long way in the tree... "My grandchildren!" This just came to her surprise, so she stayed in mid-flight, paying attention to their presence. "... Something has happened, has it? By seeing you both... it looks urgent, laahh ahhhh... Do you both wish to talk about it mid-flight, or shall we land and speak?" That is in the case of making sure no additional harm comes from flying while speaking, and either is fine. They are urgent matters, and they must be treated with appropriate and gentle care, for the sake of family.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , Selee-01 Selee-01

“We should land, Grandmother,” Eva said with concern.

The trip had been mostly uneventful, simply requiring a walk into the cafe and an escort into a back room where a large and elaborate teleporting circle was. Upon being brought there and the circle being activated, the entire group found themselves in a large room, the walls and ceiling all made from intricately carved stone, and the floor having the teleport circle actually carved into the stone and filled in with a gold. Before them were half a dozen ponies, all dressed in the golden armor of the Royal Guard, as well as one pony in particular who wasn't armored, a unicorn who looked up from a clipboard filled to the brim with papers as the group appeared. Seeing them all, the unicorn gave them all a broad welcoming smile and spoke up.

"Ah, good, I see you're all right on time! My name is Summer Springs, but you may simply refer to me as Summer or Springs individually, if you'd like. I will be your guide slash assistant slash caretaker for your stay in Equestria. Ah, one moment, which one is it...."

Summer Spings quickly glanced back down at her clipboard, riffling through it until she came upon a specific paper.

"Ah, here we are! Ahem. As an offical request from Queen Faust Solaris herself, she kindly requests that any and all individuals who agree to this venture not travel out on their own when inside of any moderately populated areas. This includes cities, towns, villages, communes, and any other form of grouped Ponykind. You are also required to follow any and all requirements as to your stay here, and refrain from deliberately refusing some request or orders made by an offical, especially if they are tasked with your safety. Please note that this is less because of any ill will towards you, and more for your own safety, as there are facets of Ponykind that none of you are aware of or have any context for. Once more, I repeat, this is an offical notice from the Queen herself. As in, she Requests and Requires your compliance with the rules, otherwise we will be forced to immediately send the offender back home, least inadvertent harm is caused by or done to you or your companions."

There was a long, drawn out pause as Summer Springs finished reading that rather questionable and oddly worded note. She looked up at the assembled merchants and adventures, smiling apologetically at them as she tilted her head to one side. "So, any questions before we head out into the not-so-wide world that is Equestria?"

View attachment 796453

Summer Springs

The Titanians muttered and nudged each other, but none of them commented save to make agreeable noises.

(OOC; sorry for the short post. I just needed to get something out.)

Ickol Action

While waiting for Dementia to call in his favor, Ickol took the time to put her Still Liars to use. The cult was tasked with spreading rumors of a shadow government controlling the Sovereignty, the true force ruling the nation with plans of an eventual world order ruled by a new race bred from the ‘desirable’ peoples such as Humans, Elves, and Halflings and definitely not including the more beastial races. Why did she do this? Simple: there wasn’t enough suspicion and conflict in the world for her tastes.

GM POST #13

• @Revan4221 | @Scrump_Diddle | @Stikes | @KolastoRPN | @Selee-01 | @Churl | @Barbas | @VomitIcicle | @Celestial Speck | @CutieBoop | @Gravitys Momentum | Puppernickel Puppernickel | Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel |

GM UPDATE

Dawn of the New Year: 1620

Meanwhile, in a caffcuddles location, an elderly man sat at a table who, though most would not guess, bore the weight of two hundred years and two hundred regrets. He downed a bottle of what looked like pure icing and occasionally took a bite out of a derpsberry muffin. He'd built up a tolerance over the years, but anything to numb the pain, he thought.

"What are you looking at..?"

He seemed miffed as someone sat beside him, blowing a puff of smoke into their face from his cigarette. The man sitting next to him didn't seem to react, and as the smoke cleared his features could be determined. His pointed ears suggested him an exodite, though his skin was pale, almost grey, but not quite. The elf wore a long, flowing black cape. Now, wearing a cape wasn't exactly an oddity in most western fashion, but not a heavy one, nor a black one, given the ninety degree weather. The cane was also somewhat unusual, as this elf didn't look a day over two hundred.

1605129651501.png

"I'm looking at a man who needs work."

Another puff of smoke to the face.

"What's with the cape? It's like a hundred degrees."

"Allow me to rephrase, I'm looking at a former syndicate operative who faces summary execution in seven countries, and has two extradimensional empires out for your blood."

He dropped his cigarrette.

"Was I warm?"

"Well, I assume you're warm from all that get up, but what do you want anyway, money? I can get you money."

The elf shook his head, "Not at all, I am looking for a business associate, there's just the little problem of me having been, well, dead, over the past twenty years that needs reconciliation."

"What do you mean, dead?"

"I mean I was dead. I was incinerated in fact."

"And might I ask then, how are you alive?"

"Well, I'm not. Not exactly, the me that died is gone, I'm simply a... replica. A doppleganger, if you will. I'm certain you are familiar with such things."

The eyes of the cigarette guy seemed to lose all color for a moment, the pupils expanding to blacken the whites.

"What does any of that have to do with me..?"

"A number of things, you see, when it comes to the machinations of higher beings there are very few people likely to be able to answer my questions, you being among those few, and... well, I am aware you came into possession of a particularly rare artifact, one that I think might help me activating one of my own."

Baldur&Tiamat - Score 7/10, 5/10

"Your own..?"

"We should..."

The elf looks over to a pair of ponies, intently watching them with their dopey smiles.

"Discuss this in private, perhaps at the docks?"

"I do not appreciate the stench of tar and pollution thank you very much, besides, the docks have been closed for years now, what with all the makoids surfacing now and again after getting driven up to the surface. I wouldn't go out there without a loaded machinepistol, even if the Pact and those clerics have made cleanup a little easier, sharing those shrines that kept Seascale clean 'n all."

"Pollution, The Pact? To what do you refer?"

The doppleganger crammed another derpsberry muffin into his mouth.

"Right, been livin' under a rock, I forgot. Well, my sources think it was the demons, or some other pirate gang, somethin' dumped a load of poison ooze into the sea. Killed the fishin' business and has been driving makoids to the surface all over the world. No tellin' how hard the Deep Ones were hit, and tons of islands have had to evacuate with all the toxic sludge washing up on shore. As for The Pact, well, that's just what we've come to call the konohans and the tritons since they signed, well, the pact of the sea. A while before the dump the tritons built this huge underwater city called Seascale, and were experimenting with some kinda magic that purified the water. Just in time too, might not still be 'round if they'd been a few years late on those, all we had 'fore them was whatever algae the biome could cook up. There's also of course their goddess's involvement, which I've heard on good sources that she sometimes just... shows up."

"Shows up?"

"Yeah, just comes up outta the sea and walks around. Apparently something big happened right around when the city was built, something huge in fact, something changed about their goddess they thought was worth commemorating with Seascale."

"Okay so, not the docks then?"

"Nah mate, mutant shark-men driven mad by slime ain't my scene."

Bastet: Score - 6/10

"Very well, there's an alley behind this establishment, I suppose we could discuss matters there."

"No dice, cats'r mighty vicious this time of year, going around in packs too I've heard. Not just that, cats have been acting strange lately, haven't they? They'll run off into the woods and never come back, gather in groves, Baldur's nuts I've heard of them going out atop roofs and praying to the stars at night. Chaos-cults of cats, whod'a figured. I heard once, from some druid, that they're like a bunch of warring tribes, the cats. Clans apparently they're called, and they ain't too friendly to us. They'll attack anything that gets into their territory."

"I die for twenty years and cats have reached the medieval period..?"

"Yep..."

Diddly - Score, 6/10

"Alright, we'll just stay here for now. Tell me, has the imperial remnant finally dissolved itself?"

"Heh, not at all buddy. In fact they've formally claimed themselves as a successor state to the empire and started expanding their territory. Reforms, social programs, infrastructure projects, and then there was the gathering."

"What was that?"

"Well, my sources in the still liars suggest the imperials might have done some kind of ritual with psykers to send the message, but effectively every wizard in the west was called in their dreams to the city of mung. Most didn't show of course, not since it's looking like spartycas will be declaring war any day now, 'n the liars seem to have thrown their lot behind them. The ones that did were treated to a pretty standard convention, it's been an annual event for a while but with the imperials isolated it hasn't ever been quite as big."

"Why exactly are the imperials isolated, might I ask?"

"Has a lot to do with what's been goin' on west of the border. Spartycan officials have been dropping like flies under mysterious circumstances, and the people are convinced the Empire has something to do with it. Not to mention the imperials merging with the Revelry, no one liked that move much, actually recognizing those pirates, now their only ally's the biome, and other foundation states I would suppose, though it's not like the centaurs will be helping them much. Pressure from their allies has meant The Pact hasn't been too friendly with the empire, though even still I've heard of a chakral clan establishing itself there, likely as part of their government's ongoing eugenics program."

Ickol: Score, 5/10

"Wait, eugenics program?"

"Yeah, from what I've heard, some of my old... colleagues established themselves in the sovereignty and have gone back to their old ways."

"Old ways?"

"Right, right, not everyone here has managed over ten global conspiracies. Long story short, a few hundred years ago the organization I was once a member in..."

The ponies began listening even more intently, and the smoking man sighed.

"We should probably go outside."

"Eh, no need."

The elf waved his hand and his ear seemed to detach itself from his body, jutting out on a thin stalk toward the other man's mouth. The disgusting nature of the sight most definitely scared off the ponies.

"Whisper into it."

"Uh... okay..?"

He reluctantly picks up the ear and begins to speak.

"W-Well, a few hundred years ago, my organization propped themselves up as leaders of a small country by the name of larion, genetically engineering a subservient race, the changelings, that is. After we became the Syndicate and most of our members were killed, the rumor goes some survivors pulled a similar plot in the sovereignty. I don't buy it, though. Partially because I am confident I was the only survivor of the raid on our compound, and partially because I was not invited."

Inqui: Score, 6/10

The ear retracts, and the elf nods again.

"Hmm... interesting... Now, um, as I know you are an 'appraiser' of zhailving-era antiquities, yes?"

"What? Do I look like a-"

The elf raises an eyebrow, winking. The smoking man seemed to realize what he meant, mentally slapping himself for missing a cue he would have quickly gotten years prior.

"Ah of course, on to business then, you have something to show me, yes?"

The elf nodded, producing a golden cup, engraved with elaborate designs.

View attachment 804314

"I, uh..."

"Come on, what is it?"

"I dunno, a cup?"

The elf deadpanned, looking down at the cup and back to the "appraiser".

"Y-You don't actually know what this is?"

"No idea. Looks like a cup."

"I thought you were some kind of international operative with ties to every secret organization on the book. You seriously don't know what this is!?"

"Not the faintest."

The elf leans in.

"It is what is known as a 'holy grail'... These artifacts are a bit like your 'crystal skull', at least in terms of their rarity. They have, according to most records of them, been inert since the first age of gods, but recently, documents have been uncovered enabling their activation, and I happen to possess these documents."

"Okay, and... what does it do?"

"From what I have managed to piece together, it is able to access the fabled "Throne of Heroes", or Valhalla, and return some of the most powerful people from history back to life."

"Has anyone actually done it yet?"

"No, at least, not that I know of. The only known copy of the rituals are held in the spartycan university, and have not been reprinted. That's why I came here in fact, I figured, with your connections, it could be possible to... acquire such an artifact."

"Hmm... what's in it for me?"

Traxel: Score, 7/10

"I figured that having an immortal, indestructable bodyguard would be sufficient in terms of payment. Surely you can find some use for that."

"I suppose, there is always the arena isle, the "Killoseum". Built by some unknown party it's been used by pirates ever since off the coast of the jade. From what I know, the servants generally look a lot less powerful than they are, were I a betting man, I would arrive, arrange for it to fight the toughest beast they have and wager my life savings on it. Walk out with my funds doubled."

"Seems like quite a risk, betting on illegal deathmatches, and all."

"Hardly a deathmatch, something about the magic of the island ensures no one can truly die in the center ring. Then again, most'a the time the loser gets his head smashed in by some rowdy pirates for losin' them their cash. 'N fact, I... should probably hit the gym since they will likely do the same to me before I collect my winnings..."

Xorju - Score, 10/10

"Alright, so, do you intend to provide me with the information I require?"

"I'll need to get in touch with some'a my contacts, I know of one group that has been amassing magical texts and who doesn't want me dead. Last I heard, they've been experimenting with portals to other worlds through limbo. They're based out on some volcanic islands, apparently because they need obsidian to work their portals."

"Portals to... where?"

"Can't be sure, their whole M.O is finding new worlds, but last I heard, they'd made contact with something comparable to imps, though, less vicious, more... cute as they described them. Apparently we can't survive in that world for long though, so they've had to find some creative solutions. Unmanned rovers have been all they've gotten through so far, that they've been able to bring back that is. Anything else, well, it ain't pretty."

"Huh, well they certainly sound like they have the assets we will require. I look forward to doing business with you, Mr..? You have a name, yes?"

"Yeah, it's-"

The smoking man's eyes parted ways.

"What?"

"...Durrrp"

The derpsberry muffins seemed to have finally kicked in, as Pinhead flicked the doppleganger's head, only for him to drool. Clearly, he'd be getting no more out of him.

Epilogue:

Meanwhile...

1605127897388.png

The gods appeared... somewhere new. It was not the expansive, golden palace they were used to, and certainly no feast was prepared. The marble floors had been replaced with moist, cream-colored carpet, and walls of solid gold had been changed into a similarly colored plaster. The elaborate candelabras were now replaced with florescent lighting, The thrones of the remaining gods had been replaced with patio chairs, labelled with black ink. The outsiders who had no thrones, such as Inqui, Bastet and Diddly, alongside any god who couldn't sit in a throne such as Arceus, was forced to sit on the floor. The high tech implements along the walls had been replaced with cheap paper maps and switches that were clearly not connected to anything. Original's clone was no where to be seen, and in place of soothing music there was only the hum of the lights. Replacing the dining table was a coffee table, with bags of potato chips and other junk food laid out on it, alongside bottles of an undetermined liquid. Above it all were no skylights or windows, making it unclear whether or not they remained on the moon, and in place of the portal, one wall in the rooms seemed to flicker and glitch, much like the portals Ocaeril generated to move about time and space. The Void Lord, meanwhile, sat upon an elegant throne opposite the gods. Granted, this throne was very, very small, enough so to be placed upon the coffee table itself, and the Void Lord had taken the shape of a bird.

1605128555264.png

"BUDGET CUTS, AM I RIGHT? NO, I'M NOT. YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT. I RATE YOU ALL A 6.5 OUT OF 10 AND DEPRIVE YOU OF YOUR LUXURY. I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE SOMEHOW YOU WERE ALL DEPRIVED OF YOUR POWER AND MADE TO DO LESS THIS TIME, OH WAIT, I DID EXACTLY THAT. YEAH I'M FIXING THAT NOW, BUT YOU BETTER NOT BORE ME AGAIN, OR I'M TAKING MORE THAN JUST THE HALL. NOW, ENJOY YOUR CHIPS AND THIS PISS-COLORED HELL I MADE FOR YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR PRECIOUS FANCY DINING ROOM, AND PRAY TO WHATEVER MADE UP GODS THAT GODS BELIEVE IN THAT YOU DON'T MEET ANY OF THE SURPRISES I LEFT IN HERE. EXCEPT FOR YOU XORJU, THEY'LL LOVE YOU, YOU'RE MY NEW FAVORITE."

The Void Lord somehow gave the serpentine goddess a thumbs-up with his talon, giving Baldur a nasty glare, having lost approval for the bat-majesty in favor of the goddess who bequeathed the world with demon femboys.

"SO, GET TO WORK, LOSERS."

The bird took flight, phasing through the ceiling as the gods felt their power return to them. Their shortened perceptions of time would remain, but they would now once again be able to preform two divine actions before having to return to the hall, or whatever was left of it at least, making them arguably more powerful than they had been before.

You regain the ability to preform two actions in one turn, but now, it seems the Void Lord will hold you to a higher standard of entertainment.

Last edited:
Space Buddha Space Buddha | @ Anyone else​

Ocaeril sips on a little cheap bottle of piss-tasting beer that was sticky all over and uncomfortable to hold, something that truly fits the overall look and 'energy' of the room. Whether or not he actually spent the last twenty or so years simply standing around in the Hall doing or nothing, or actually succeeded in his plan, was unfortunely left in the dimension of ambiguity, for no one to know. Well, whatever. From what he could see, the room's energy was of pure uncomfortableness and almost boredom. It was like- a really specific, uncomfortable feeling. Maybe it was the empty spaces, maybe it was the pure yellow walls or the unholy hums of the actually omnipresent shitty lights- but man, this place felt...Uncomfortable.

He did, however, allow Inqui to sit upon his lap, or right next to him in his same chair, though they did have to squeeze together like they were sharing a tiny space in a car if she chose the latter, and for Oen...Well, she at least had a little semi-comfortable pillow and blanket he conjured up for her, so that was something.

The Void Lord clipped through the ceiling, and only an uncomfortable feeling stood. Damn.

"Could'a sworn I've seen this place in my dreams before..." Ocaeril mumbled, referencing something that wasn't true at all until now. "Hmmm~ man, I'm stumped on ideas, though. I'll obviously fix the sea, but original ideas are hard to come by when everything already sorta works. I might have to actually take dreaded suggestions at some point for my 'don't murder us all' points."

• Yinqui Roth: Goddess of Heroism and Light

Interactions: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Yinqui had stood quietly in the corner as JERRY delivered his diatribe, her legs tapering off into a puddle on the carpet. She oozed over to Ocaeril, seeming not to notice his offer and rather contorting her lower body to act like a chair itself. She looked down at the table, addressing Tiamat nearby.

"Don't... worry... everyone... I... brought... food..!"

Yinqui reached into herself, producing from her gooey interior a well cooked hen, on a plate, alongside lettuce and lemon. The chicken itself was warm as if it had just been reheated, and was only somewhat slimy.

1605301259323.png

What... did... you... bring..?

• Yinqui Roth: Goddess of Heroism and Light

Interactions: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Yinqui had stood quietly in the corner as JERRY delivered his diatribe, her legs tapering off into a puddle on the carpet. She oozed over to Ocaeril, seeming not to notice his offer and rather contorting her lower body to act like a chair itself. She looked down at the table, addressing Tiamat nearby.

"Don't... worry... everyone... I... brought... food..!"

Yinqui reached into herself, producing from her gooey interior a well cooked hen, on a plate, alongside lettuce and lemon. The chicken itself was warm as if it had just been reheated, and was only somewhat slimy.

View attachment 806540

What... did... you... bring..?

Josephus paused, as if listening for orders. Then he spoke once again.

“My Lady, if you were to refuse, we would use the Rumbling to conquer the Centaur Nation north of your lands. Then we would build and colonize, as we have always done. We would not be foes, but we would not allow you access to our products and science. Titania will eventually be an almighty power in this world, and you have the chance to join with us. I implore you, do not give it up."

Elsewhere, the Titanian Science Division had begun to create a fleet of airships based off the designs of the older ones. Although less powerful, they still had access to the Tower’s travel systems, and the durability to stand up fairly well to the average assault. King Yimer was grateful to the Division for their service. With this fleet, they could travel far and wide.

• The Titanians muttered and nudged each other, but none of them commented save to make agreeable noises.
    Summer Springs nodded in response, looking down at her clipboard again with a loud hum as she adjusted her glasses. "Alright then, as long as you all understand that we should be good. Do note that you are all allowed to return home whenever you like, especially in the event that something particularly unsettling happens that may or may not scar you for life. Now, if you would follow me and the guards here, we can get you situated within the castle."

Summer Springs turned around and headed for a large thick pair of double doors set in the wall, leading the way as the six guards flanked the Titanian group. The large doors opened to reveal a similarly carved stone hallwall, with many other doors coming out along its entire length. A couple dozen ponies moved through the halls, some pushing along crates and barrels, entering different rooms as they went about whatever work they were assigned. A couple stopped to stare at the Titanians for a moment, but quickly went back to work, not wanting to slow down whatever it was they were doing.

As she led the way down the hall Summer Springs cleared her throat, glancing back at the procession curiously. "Ah, if someone specific is in charge of the lot of you, I would be ever grateful if you'd step up and introduce yourself. It would simplify things if you have a designated leader for this expedition, although I understand if you don't have one. I'd just like to know." She told the group, smiling sweetly as she glanced once more down at her clipboard.

Ocaeril simply raised a brow at Inqui pulling food from randomly nowhere from her own body, a skill she never really...Seemed to have before, but, whatever, it wasn't like he was going to question it now. Ocaeril just pulled his piss tasting bottle of beer close to him and drunk a little bit from it, a little casual and admittedly just sorta neutral expression on his face. Man, things were...Really shaping up to be something, huh? At least nobody was blowing up the world in stupid shows of force that made the gods have to do something as annoying as fighting.

"Nah, not really wifey, sorry. I mean," Deciding to show off a little bit, Ocaeril opened and closed his palm a few times, almost as if he was a magician doing a magic trick, and on the third time he opened it- a fresh-looking apple was on his hand. Being the planet had its perks. "I can just conjure up something right now, but ah, that's probably cheating, isn't it?" A shrug, followed by another sip of his beer, as he placed the apple on the little table in front of him. Finally, though, he turned to Bastet, raising an eyebrow to her, although a little bit of visible interest and possible worry towards her kid. (if she was telling the truth, although he knew a parent's look when he saw one)

"...You have kids too? I, uh, sorry, don't think I did? I mean, I never knew you even had kids, and I don't think anyone else here did too...But, eh, maybe describe him a little bit, and I'll keep my eye out."

• Summer Springs nodded in response, looking down at her clipboard again with a loud hum as she adjusted her glasses. "Alright then, as long as you all understand that we should be good. Do note that you are all allowed to return home whenever you like, especially in the event that something particularly unsettling happens that may or may not scar you for life. Now, if you would follow me and the guards here, we can get you situated within the castle."

Summer Springs turned around and headed for a large thick pair of double doors set in the wall, leading the way as the six guards flanked the Titanian group. The large doors opened to reveal a similarly carved stone hallwall, with many other doors coming out along its entire length. A couple dozen ponies moved through the halls, some pushing along crates and barrels, entering different rooms as they went about whatever work they were assigned. A couple stopped to stare at the Titanians for a moment, but quickly went back to work, not wanting to slow down whatever it was they were doing.

As she led the way down the hall Summer Springs cleared her throat, glancing back at the procession curiously. "Ah, if someone specific is in charge of the lot of you, I would be ever grateful if you'd step up and introduce yourself. It would simplify things if you have a designated leader for this expedition, although I understand if you don't have one. I'd just like to know." She told the group, smiling sweetly as she glanced once more down at her clipboard.

Isabel stepped forward, bowing politely.

“That would be me, Inheritor Isabel. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Ickol Conversational​

Ickol stretched, her ‘throne’... wasn’t really all that different from her usual one, actually. She frowned, this wouldn’t do, spoiling the VL’s work! She snapped her fingers, and her throne took on the appearance of an extremely lavish and gaudy cushioned armchair. Now hers stood out.

• Bastet - Goddess of Cats

Interactions: Everyone

Bastet, meanwhile, had just gotten up off the floor and had taken a seat in Helsa's empty chair as Jerry spoke. Her legs were kicked up on the table, but she seemed quite worried.

"Hey, uh... random question, but uh... have any of you seen my son? He's kinda missing right now."

Bastet would reach over for what she presumed to be a bottle of beer, look at it for one second, and unceremoniously toss it behind her upon realizing it was only rootbeer. She had begun aggressively tapping her clawed fingers on the lawn chair.

I didn’t know you had a son either, Basty. I think your daughter is locked up in a Jade prison after being framed for a drug deal gone bad though. You had best hurry, you know how they treat cat-looking dames in a place like that.

• Mention: Churl Churl
    At first, Dementia didn't even notice the new state that the hall was in, distracted by more then a few things as he sat and waited for someone to start speaking. When that someone turned out to be Void Lord himself, Dementia immediately pushed every thought he had aside and paid close attention to everything that the all-powerful being was saying.

He almost wished he hadn't.

By the time Void Lord left, Dementia's expression had become transfixed on a stoney smile, his gaze unseeing as he stared off at a lime colored wall. For a while Dementia didn't move a single muscle, even his breathing having stopped as he simply stared straight ahead. Then one of his ears twitched. Then the other one. Slowly, as if he was being careful not to move to suddenly, Dementia stood up, still staring straight ahead. After a moment he turned his head to observe the rest of the gods, his expression still frozen in a large smile.

"If any of you need me, I'll be working on a... project, of mine. Just send a message to Equius if any of you fine individuals need to contact me. Ah, Ickol, if you would be a dear and meet up with me sometime within the next decade, I would greatly appreciate it." Dementia said calmly, his voice unnaturally flat as he snapped his fingers and disappeared from the hall. No confetti, no flash of light, no puff of smoke, not even pudding. Just gone.
The goddess flushed after Dementia parted, letting out a ‘mortified’ squeak.
Inviting me in front of everyone, how forward! What two young gods get up to on their own time is private, you had best all remember that!

Abruptly, her expression changed as she made an inquisitive face.

By the way, anyone know where or what the hell Equius is?

Last edited:
Churl Churl
Ocaeril got close to Ickol via his neck stretching itself like a piece of rubber, and like a teenager telling their friend a secret in a hushed whisper that everyone could totally hear, he spoke again. "Miiight be that one planet of his, can't think of anythin' else. The dude has a real thing for four-legged creatures. Arceus should look out..."

Suddenly, his neck came back to its most normal position like someone who had just released a rubber band and sent it flying, his head bobbing back and forth due to the momentum, and actual slapping noise like actual rubber got stretches and released echoed through the air, as Ocaeril drank his beer like nothing happened.

Isabel stepped forward, bowing politely.

“That would be me, Inheritor Isabel. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
Summer Springs looked up at Isabel curiously, her gaze searching the Titanian's face before she nodded, her smile somehow warming even further than it had been before. "Ah yes, Ms. Isabel, we were told to expect you especially. I assure you, the pleasure is mutual. We, that is the administration of Equestira, are glad that you and yours agreed to assist us in this little... issue of ours."

Summer Springs' expression darkened for a moment before lighting up again, her smile widening to a full grin as she chuckled brightly. "But of course, it's not all that dreary here in Equestria! Usually we can take care of our own problems, as you'll be able to see during your stay here. There's plenty of joy and sunshine around, as long as you know where not to look." Summer added quickly, her ears twitching slightly and in such a way a few who hung around the Cafes regularly would recognize as a sign of nervousness among ponies. Whether Isabel had such knowledge was debatable, but not impossible....

• Bastet - Goddess of Cats

Space Buddha Space Buddha | CutieBoop CutieBoop

Finally, though, he turned to Bastet, raising an eyebrow to her, although a little bit of visible interest and possible worry towards her kid. (if she was telling the truth, although he knew a parent's look when he saw one)

"...You have kids too? I, uh, sorry, don't think I did? I mean, I never knew you even had kids, and I don't think anyone else here did too...But, eh, maybe describe him a little bit, and I'll keep my eye out."

"Well, I didn't when we last met. I sorta got married a while back. He's a human, you wouldn't know 'em. Meow..."

Bastet grabs another bottle, looks at it, and throws it away.

"Short, kinda scrawny, black hair."

Bastet wiggles her ears.

"Ears like mine, got a tail too. He's always been a bit funny, mad about not having god powers or whatever. I don't got a clue where to look..."

Bastet was furiously tapping her foot, twitching slightly as her tail stood on end.

"Uh, hey, is that real beer? Can I get some of that..?"

Traxel
"New digs, same problem." Traxel grunted as his tail was the last to come in through the door of his own room. "Now this is how a god should live, in a room adorned with gold. Not overly flashy as it is, but enough to the point it clearly separates the bushwackers from the robust n' rich."

Rubbing his hands together, he begins his plotting for the next great comeuppance to the world. "Mortals are just so dull. One mornin' they're at a mate's place making pies, the next, they're jumping off bridges in sadness. Time to get things spiced up, is what I say!"

Pulling a lever, he reveals a wall littered with prototype blueprints and designs, a given statement of his tinkering measure. With a grin on his face, he pulls a note off with the label 'Gamma Species no. 9'.

"Ah. The ninth species of humanoid Gamma irradiated people ive tinkered on. My favorite! Now where's me notes on them..."

Pulling a drawer messily kept he finds the file on them, looking over its contents as he inspected the results.

Lab Entry into project Emeron:

As of previous and thorough experimentation on creating a strain of gamma-radiated species capable of performing feats of immense strength and durability, the Species, labeled Emerons, bear a unique physiology much like a certain comic 'borrowed' from viewing into other universes. A concept derived from this, the Emerons possess high regeneration as well as being nearly immune to radiation itself.

However, there seem to be...side effects, such as increased aggression due to the testosterone of mass biological strength enhancement, preferation to dominate when married to another, and oddly enough naturally creates a mutagenic spore field invisible to the naked eye. While nonlethal despite the nature of what Gamma radiation is, suffice to say merely being exposed to this 'Gamma field' as I call it induces some changes akin to the beings within its vicinity, gods excluded given our divine immunity. Once put a small rat within 10 feet of an Emeron, and the subject grew 3% from just being lightly doused in the compound within 24 hours. No sign of any green coloration, but I think if exposed in heavier and perhaps longer doses more noticeable changes would probably occur.

Overall, they are sentient enough which leads me to believe that, although untested, brings the assumption that they could turn their 'Gamma Fields' on or off at will. In fact, many do show signs of actively learning languages, solving decently hard math problems, and (funnily enough given their green pigmentation) growing plants, giving me the sense that as potentially destructive as they are, they do bear enough sense to not be consumed by it wholly.

Overall, if introduced into Ocaeril, the high chance remains that they potentially can survive and adapt if need be.

Image reference:
Female-
32c

(Males similar but, y'know with the obvious differences)

Placing the file back, begins his first action for the moment, the second to come later...one which will soon arrive. Preparations first had to be made.

Another button was pressed and the alarm sounds rang out, much to Traxel's glee as thousands of pods dropped containing the vat grown subjects, soon to be unleashed upon the world. The pods, once landed will open them up to a brand new world to explore. A world, that hopefully, would bring a new horror with it. After all, what's entertainment without fun?

Action 1: Introduce the Emerons as a species into the world of Ocaeril.

Ocaeril let out a slight 'huh' at Bastet's description of his son, although to be honest, some sort of mental image via telepathy would have been way easier at this point. Well, whatevs. While it was vague, it was enough for a god of life and biology like himself to come up with something. Although really, he was more surprised that this girl could produce male offspring. Then again, she doesn't follow the culture of the Nekomatus at all despite creating it, so...

"I try to keep the name of most humans in my mind, given I'm their creator and all, but fair enough," Ocaeril said, dropping his beer from his hold- a little portal appearing under it as it fell, before another one appeared near Bastet, landing on her hands. It was low quality, piss-tasting beer, but at least it was something. He did react a little bit as she told him about her son, and his reason for 'running' away, a familiar glint on his eyes...Before he was back to his usual position. "Sounds like you should have a serious talk with him. He's probably got some sort of inferiority complex, or he's severely jealous. Those sorts of things develop if you don't take care of it, you know."

Ocaeril shrugged. "But it isn't my job to judge you, does the kid have a name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back