• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Conversational

"...Maybe you're a bit too back to normal." Ocaeril said, sitting down on a nearby chair and...Dropping some bread crumbs into his basket that stood currently on his back.

"It's my home. Pretty modest, but I like it. There's rivers nearby and stuff. Pretty chill place."

...Just didn't say it was atop The world tree.

"But...but you're a god! You should be living in some grand palace, not some miserable shack in some forest!" Helsa said in confusion.

Helsa Conversational

"But...but you're a god! You should be living in some grand palace, not some miserable shack in some forest!" Helsa said in confusion.

"Eeh? That's...Strange for you to say. It's almost nice." Ocaeril said, letting out a little laugh as he got up and grabbed some leftover tea from his table. "Well...I like the simple things in life. The past me-- the me you knew as a 'kid', would probably have agreed with you, but...What's the point of having everything you could ever wanted without fighting for it?"

Ocaeril looked out the window. The sun was setting down. Birds and other animals could be heard from the distance, as Ocaeril smiled and listened.

"I may one day live on a palace, but...Take a moment to listen." A soft voice, filled with nostalgia. A past he remembered dearly, a past he also hated and looked down upon. His past. "Some things just can't be changed, Helsa. This...This the place I want to raise my kids on. The place I was born on. The place where we all grew up on."

Ocaeril hummed softly, almost singing.

Helsa Conversational

"Eeh? That's...Strange for you to say. It's almost nice." Ocaeril said, letting out a little laugh as he got up and grabbed some leftover tea from his table. "Well...I like the simple things in life. The past me-- the me you knew as a 'kid', would probably have agreed with you, but...What's the point of having everything you could ever wanted without fighting for it?"

Ocaeril looked out the window. The sun was setting down. Birds and other animals could be heard from the distance, as Ocaeril smiled and listened.

"I may one day live on a palace, but...Take a moment to listen." A soft voice, filled with nostalgia. A past he remembered dearly, a past he also hated and looked down upon. His past. "Some things just can't be changed, Helsa. This...This the place I want to raise my kids on. The place I was born on. The place where we all grew up on."

Ocaeril hummed softly, almost singing.

Helsa….just didn't get it. And she expressed that. "You are extremely weird and I will never understand how you can say that."

...she did seem to stop talking and listen after that...but, well, it's Helsa.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa….just didn't get it. And she expressed that. "You are extremely weird and I will never understand how you can say that."

...she did seem to stop talking and listen after that...but, well, it's Helsa.

"And you're blunt." Ocaeril replied. The world was silent for a moment, as he looked out his window for a bit more of time. At the very least, he didn't have an insane corruption goddess to deal with. Zyr was already bad enough, but two is just too much.

"Still, almost seems like you want the best for me. You didn't even try offering me to work under you as a slave or something. Ara, could it be that you've become softer?"

A little vulpine grin, followed by a sip of his tea. Suffer.

Helsa Conversational

"And you're blunt." Ocaeril replied. The world was silent for a moment, as he looked out his window for a bit more of time. At the very least, he didn't have an insane corruption goddess to deal with. Zyr was already bad enough, but two is just too much.

"Still, almost seems like you want the best for me. You didn't even try offering me to work under you as a slave or something. Ara, could it be that you've become softer?"

A little vulpine grin, followed by a sip of his tea. Suffer.

Me? Softer? Heck no! Helsa smirked at Ocaeril.

"Well, if you're offering..." She said, grinning widely with a familiar glint in her eyes.

Helsa Conversational

Me? Softer? Heck no! Helsa smirked at Ocaeril.

"Well, if you're offering..." She said, grinning widely with a familiar glint in her eyes.

"...Eh, don't look at me like that, that's creepy." While Ocaeril did notice her snake like features and somehow longer and sharper canine teeth, he'd keep quiet. After all, he didn't look...Normal, as well. "Ask some other submissive person or something-- I ain't up for this sort of thing, yaknow." But, Ocaeril, didn't you sp--

"Good to have you back, bitch."

Ocaeril laughed, giving Helsa a middle finger. And despite the gesture...It felt...Friendly, somehow? Even calling her by that name felt oddly familiar-- Ah right, the 'good old times', as they call it.

And all is at order...

Helsa Conversational

"...Eh, don't look at me like that, that's creepy." While Ocaeril did notice her snake like features and somehow longer and sharper canine teeth, he'd keep quiet. After all, he didn't look...Normal, as well. "Ask some other submissive person or something-- I ain't up for this sort of thing, yaknow." But, Ocaeril, didn't you sp--

"Good to have you back, bitch."

Ocaeril laughed, giving Helsa a middle finger. And despite the gesture...It felt...Friendly, somehow? Even calling her by that name felt oddly familiar-- Ah right, the 'good old times', as they call it.

And all is at order...

Helsa rolled her eyes. Something about this situation was calming to the Corruption Goddess. "Glad to be back, you nature loving brat."

"This does not mean we're friends." Helsa instantly said, clearly practiced in that statement of them not being friends.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa rolled her eyes. Something about this situation was calming to the Corruption Goddess. "Glad to be back, you nature loving brat."

"This does not mean we're friends." Helsa instantly said, clearly practiced in that statement of them not being friends.

"Sure we're not. We're besties."

Watching the sun set and the first stars be put up in the sky, Ocaeril wondered what the future held to him and the corruption goddess. While they were naturally enemies at heart, there was still something...organic about this. Maybe it was the past that made him go and try and save her. Or maybe it was simply fate? It was hard to tell.

Helsa missed the times when they could actually be called 'friends.' Maybe if he didn't abandon her when she started to fall, they could have been more then friends.

'...Besties.'

A small blush and chuckle gave from him. He looked behind where his basket was. There, where Inqui slept inside carefully, he patted the head of the slime goddess beyond Helsa's sight. 'You would have liked that too, wouldn't you? Don't say you wouldn't, you and with your billion Nymphids.'

Still blushing a bit, Ocaeril turned to Helsa, and...Spoke.

"Helsa..."

...His voice was full of emotion. What was he--

"...Want to beat the shit out of Zyr?"

Helsa Conversational

"Sure we're not. We're besties."

Watching the sun set and the first stars be put up in the sky, Ocaeril wondered what the future held to him and the corruption goddess. While they were naturally enemies at heart, there was still something...organic about this. Maybe it was the past that made him go and try and save her. Or maybe it was simply fate? It was hard to tell.

Helsa missed the times when they could actually be called 'friends.' Maybe if he didn't abandon her when she started to fall, they could have been more then friends.

'...Besties.'

A small blush and chuckle gave from him. He looked behind where his basket was. There, where Inqui slept inside carefully, he patted the head of the slime goddess beyond Helsa's sight. 'You would have liked that too, wouldn't you? Don't say you wouldn't, you and with your billion Nymphids.'

Still blushing a bit, Ocaeril turned to Helsa, and...Spoke.

"Helsa..."

...His voice was full of emotion. What was he--

"...Want to beat the shit out of Zyr?"

Helsa's tentacles made an X symbol. "No, we are not."

And then what Ocaeril said next gave her pause for a second, her tentacles going limp.

"...while I am not going to question you being violent towards other gods, may I ask why?" There was something in her eyes. It wasn't insanity, it was too different from that chaos, but it was...dark. A darkness that spread through your veins, like venom from a serpent.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa's tentacles made an X symbol. "No, we are not."

And then what Ocaeril said next gave her pause for a second, her tentacles going limp.

"...while I am not going to question you being violent towards other gods, may I ask why?" There was something in her eyes. It wasn't insanity, it was too different from that chaos, but it was...dark. A darkness that spread through your veins, like venom from a serpent.

"I think it might be because of the fox demon inside of me. Also, Zyr is Yimor's brother. Yimor said something about Zyr wanting to kill kill like an emo kid of mine."

Ocaeril paused momentarily, quickly remembering the other reasons.

"He also created an afterlife where all the mortal souls go to instead of ours. He's also seeking my own weakness, too. I think he wants to kill me-- actually I don't think he pretty much wants to."

Ocaeril gritted his teeth. Sharp and slitted eyes appeared on his face-- demonic energy came out of him.

"That, and much, much, much more. The threathened me and my Inqui. He's stealing from the gods. He went to my village and scared my citizens. I'm not sure you noticed, but I kinda hate this damn draconic family. Jokes on him, I have 32.5% of his weakness. You want to help me find it all?"

...Hate. Did Ocaeril ever hate someone?

Helsa Conversational

"I think it might be because of the fox demon inside of me. Also, Zyr is Yimor's brother. Yimor said something about Zyr wanting to kill kill like an emo kid of mine."

Ocaeril paused momentarily, quickly remembering the other reasons.

"He also created an afterlife where all the mortal souls go to instead of ours. He's also seeking my own weakness, too. I think he wants to kill me-- actually I don't think he pretty much wants to."

Ocaeril gritted his teeth. Sharp and slitted eyes appeared on his face-- demonic energy came out of him.

"That, and much, much, much more. The threathened me and my Inqui. He's stealing from the gods. He went to my village and scared my citizens. I'm not sure you noticed, but I kinda hate this damn draconic family. Jokes on him, I have 32.5% of his weakness. You want to help me find it all?"

...Hate. Did Ocaeril ever hate someone?

Helsa's eyes widened slightly, and Ocaeril swore he heard a snake hissing in pure rage. Mentally, Helsa was checking the afterlife her followers went to....only to find it problematically empty. All her followers and monsters, vanished from her hold.

Where they SHOULD be.

"...I will make him suffer." She hissed quietly, her eyes glowing bright green.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa's eyes widened slightly, and Ocaeril swore he heard a snake hissing in pure rage. Mentally, Helsa was checking the afterlife her followers went to....only to find it problematically empty. All her followers and monsters, vanished from her hold.

Where they SHOULD be.

"...I will make him suffer." She hissed quietly, her eyes glowing bright green.

"Cool beans."

Still staring at the sunset, Ocaeril's eyes were red, and his third one was wide open. He got up quickly, clapping his hands and looking at Helsa, before his Truth Seeker Orbs appeared behind him.

"Anyways, guess this is a date. Wanna go around as a mortal to try and find his remaining weakness? I sent three of my followers to find it-- made them immortal though so knowledge isn't lost. You wanna do the same? It worked pretty well-- or you could just order your cultists to search it or something, or someone you trust, who knows!"

Ocaeril chuckled a little bit. "I'm thinking of [REDACTED] his [REDACTED] and maybe cook his [REDACTED] [REDACTED] use his guts as a decoration for my wedding."

...Wow. It wasn't anything lewd, but damn, that was...Gruesome.

Zyr’abaoth Conversational

Teleporting to the planet, the Nightbringer began to hunt down the Tarrasque. He walked along the ocean surface near where it had been seen, shouting at the Tarrasque to come out and fight.
Space Buddha Space Buddha

Helsa Action 1#

"Cool beans."

Still staring at the sunset, Ocaeril's eyes were red, and his third one was wide open. He got up quickly, clapping his hands and looking at Helsa, before his Truth Seeker Orbs appeared behind him.

"Anyways, guess this is a date. Wanna go around as a mortal to try and find his remaining weakness? I sent three of my followers to find it-- made them immortal though so knowledge isn't lost. You wanna do the same? It worked pretty well-- or you could just order your cultists to search it or something, or someone you trust, who knows!"

Ocaeril chuckled a little bit. "I'm thinking of [REDACTED] his [REDACTED] and maybe cook his [REDACTED] [REDACTED] use his guts as a decoration for my wedding."

...Wow. It wasn't anything lewd, but damn, that was...Gruesome.

Helsa blinked.

Huh, not bad for his first pure rage induced threat.

"I already have someone immortal I can use for my searching..."

With a pulse of her power, she sent a single command to Blackbellow.

Research anything you can find on a god known as Zyr. Specifically, his weakness. In exchange, I will provide you with Serpent Demon venom, which I know you haven't been able to find.

Blackbellow merely sent the perception of a nod in response, and began his research. Anything he could find on Zyr would be gathered and heavily examined for anything he could use to find it's weakness.

Helsa Action 1#

Helsa blinked.

Huh, not bad for his first pure rage induced threat.

"I already have someone immortal I can use for my searching..."

With a pulse of her power, she sent a single command to Blackbellow.

Research anything you can find on a god known as Zyr. Specifically, his weakness. In exchange, I will provide you with Serpent Demon venom, which I know you haven't been able to find.

Blackbellow merely sent the perception of a nod in response, and began his research. Anything he could find on Zyr would be gathered and heavily examined for anything he could use to find it's weakness.

Ocaeril, on the meanwhile, took a mortal form. White hair and slightly pale skin with red eyes. But otherwise, a completely normal looking human that maybe was an albino. He turned around when he heard Helsa speak. "Eh? Really? Send me this guy's contacts, I'll send him what I have!" Ocaeril spoke, running towards Helsa and sending all the info his followers sent him from these past few years and such.

"Hey, hey! You there, lich! I'm siding up with your goddess! Here's some info!"

Blackbeard or whatever his name was since Ocaeril didn't pay much attention would then receive years worth of information to work from. The voice seemed...Demonic and ancient, but also a bit angry. Not evil, though, surprisingly enough.

"Give him hell, kiddo! Now, come on, Helsa!"

Ocaeril would grab Helsa's hands before running off into the mortal world, also giving her a mortal appearence.

Last edited:
Ocaeril, on the meanwhile, took a mortal form. White hair and slightly pale skin with red eyes. But otherwise, a completely normal looking human that maybe was an albino. He turned around when he heard Helsa speak. "Eh? Really? Send me this guy's contacts, I'll send him what I have!" Ocaeril spoke, running towards Helsa and sending all the info his followers sent him from these past few years and such.

Blackbeard or whatever his name was since Ocaeril didn't pay much attention would then receive years worth of information to work from. The voice seemed...Demonic and ancient, but also a bit angry. Not evil, though, surprisingly enough.

Ocaeril would grab Helsa's hands before running off into the mortal world, also giving her a mortal appearence. As Zyr sent him a message, he merely rolled his eyes.

Selee-01 Selee-01

"Not really, ask Cardicacious. He created them. Beast god who created the fruits you ate. Spends most if not all his time on the hall. Can't do much, I'm on a date. Good luck."

Shutting off the channel and sending a waving emoji to Zyr, Ocaeril made plans to check out on the Tarrasque after he was done. Helsa on the meanwhile just watched as a very determined Ocaeril dragged her.
Zyr’abaoth frowned.

The pattern of Ocaeril’s thoughts carried deceit. Everything was on a date. That’s what a calendar was for.

He split in two, and sent the smaller fragment to spy on Ocaeril. His armor would camouflage Him from the god. The larger piece floated above the waves, waiting for the Tarrasque.

Ocaeril would grab Helsa's hands before running off into the mortal world, also giving her a mortal appearence. As Zyr sent him a message, he merely rolled his eyes.

Selee-01 Selee-01

"Not really, ask Cardicacious. He created them. Beast god who created the fruits you ate. Spends most if not all his time on the hall. Can't do much, I'm on a date. Good luck."

Shutting off the channel and sending a waving emoji to Zyr, Ocaeril made plans to check out on the Tarrasque after he was done. Helsa on the meanwhile just watched as a very determined Ocaeril dragged her.

Blackbellow momentarily paused before shoving all the information from the weird voice that said he was working with Helsa into a big mental pile. He would go over it later, after going over the information he already had.

Helsa, meanwhile, had taken on a mortal appearance. Which was basically the same except with extremely pale and flawless skin, and long silky raven hair. And no tentacles. "Wait, where are you taking me?!"

Zyr would then see Ocaeril and Helsa travelling along the world together-- at least what was clearly mortal versions of them. They seemed to go by and stop by shops to buy supplies, some trinkets that Ocaeril gasped over, and occasionally, a lot of coffee from Helsa's part.

They also seemed to be reading some books together occasionally, and Ocaeril petting a lot of puppies and other otherwise dangerous animals. They weren't using any of their divine power, and we're just...Hanging together, it seemed. Buying some books, and food.

Date:
/dāt/

2- A social or romantic engagement between two people or more.

Perhaps that's what he was referring to? He sure was petting a lot of puppies...He's gonna break a world record that way. Helsa just seemed bored and mildly annoyed.
Zyr frowned.

Why would anyone place hands on a lesser being? Why would these gods just... wander? What was the purpose?

He should try that.

Taking a perfectly normal human shape, Zyr casually followed the duo. He read the same books, ate the same food, and tried to pet the same animals (only to have them bite Him).

Gods were so interesting.

Zyr would then see Ocaeril and Helsa travelling along the world together-- at least what was clearly mortal versions of them. They seemed to go by and stop by shops to buy supplies, some trinkets that Ocaeril gasped over, and occasionally, a lot of coffee from Helsa's part.

They also seemed to be reading some books together occasionally, and Ocaeril petting a lot of puppies and other otherwise dangerous animals. They weren't using any of their divine power, and we're just...Hanging together, it seemed. Buying some books, and food.

Date:
/dāt/

2- A social or romantic engagement between two people or more.

Perhaps that's what he was referring to? He sure was petting a lot of puppies...He's gonna break a world record that way. Helsa just seemed bored and mildly annoyed.

"So...why are we doing this again?" Helsa said, looking at herself in a mirror. Huh, good to know I'm just as amazing even when I look like a mortal.

"So...why are we doing this again?" Helsa said, looking at herself in a mirror. Huh, good to know I'm just as amazing even when I look like a mortal.

Ocaeril was currently getting licked by a pack of dogs, somewhere in the Empire. He turned to look at Helsa while laughing.

"Yuh--huh? Oh, I dunno. I think I forgot..." ...Ocaeril, are you serious? "This is just so much fun, though! One thing is to create things as a god, another is to see them by yourself in first person! Look at these puppies, Helsa, aren't they cute?"

Placing both hands on a dog's face as it was panting and smiling, Oca smiled as well.

...Man, he really can't be angry for long, huh? Did he call this a date anyways, too...? Was that what he said early? They were supposed to find Zyr's weakness, but he automatically lost focus...

Ocaeril was currently getting licked by a pack of dogs, somewhere in the Empire. He turned to look at Helsa while laughing.

"Yuh--huh? Oh, I dunno. I think I forgot..." ...Ocaeril, are you serious? "This is just so much fun, though! One thing is to create things as a god, another is to see them by yourself in first person! Look at these puppies, Helsa, aren't they cute?"

Placing both hands on a dog's face as it was panting and smiling, Oca smiled as well.

...Man, he really can't be angry for long, huh? Did he call this a date anyways, too...? Was that what he said early? They were supposed to find Zyr's weakness, but he automatically lost focus...

Helsa merely looked at the dog before rolling her eyes. "You really can't keep a negative emotion for too long, huh..." She mused.

"But seriously, we were doing something important."

Helsa merely looked at the dog before rolling her eyes. "You really can't keep a negative emotion for too long, huh..." She mused.

"But seriously, we were doing something important."

"Ah, were we? Didn't we send our followers to do it? Ah, maybe it was inviting them as well to hang out? Oooh, maybe I forgot to call Inqui..." It should be noted that...This has been going on for quite a while. A few months, at best. Of course, time passes faster for gods, but...

"Ah, I'll send a clone later if necessary. This is enjoyable! Principally with non-friends like you, Helsa! Why don't you try petting the dog, eh? "

The dog stated at Helsa's eyes expectantly. She was a goddess of evil, but was she that low...?

Helsa Conversational

"Ah, were we? Didn't we send our followers to do it? Ah, maybe it was inviting them as well to hang out? Oooh, maybe I forgot to call Inqui..." It should be noted that...This has been going on for quite a while. A few months, at best. Of course, time passes faster for gods, but...

"Ah, I'll send a clone later if necessary. This is enjoyable! Principally with non-friends like you, Helsa! Why don't you try petting the dog, eh? "

The dog stated at Helsa's eyes expectantly. She was a goddess of evil, but was she that low...?

"...I'm not sure if I can touch the dog without causing it to rot, even in a mortal form..." She said.

Plus, she just didn't want to touch the dog, but she didn't want to say that.

Helsa Conversational

"...I'm not sure if I can touch the dog without causing it to rot, even in a mortal form..." She said.

Plus, she just didn't want to touch the dog, but she didn't want to say that.

"Oh come on, you totally can. Are you telling me you can't turn it on or off?" Ocaeril's head moved towards Helsa, his neck extending and making a rubbery sound because of his Gum Gum Fruit he consumed last cycle-- was a bit bizarre, but Helsa saw him doing it before with his hands and other limbs back in the library.

"Come on. Try and pet the dog. 2 seconds. Control your corruption. You know you want to pet the dog."

The dog's gaze grew deeper on Helsa. He didn't bark. He simply arfed happily while wagging his tail. It was a fluffy white malamute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back