• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Conversational

"Oh come on, you totally can. Are you telling me you can't turn it on or off?" Ocaeril's head moved towards Helsa, his neck extending and making a rubbery sound because of his Gum Gum Fruit he consumed last cycle-- was a bit bizarre, but Helsa saw him doing it before with his hands and other limbs back in the library.

"Come on. Try and pet the dog. 2 seconds. Control your corruption. You know you want to pet the dog."

The dog's gaze grew deeper on Helsa. He didn't bark. He simply arfed happily while wagging his tail. It was a fluffy white malamute.

"...Fine." Helsa attempted to keep her powers sealed, then slowly reached out...and patted the dogs head before pulling her hand back as quick as she could.

I swear, if it melts...

Helsa Conversational

"...Fine." Helsa attempted to keep her powers sealed, then slowly reached out...and patted the dogs head before pulling her hand back as quick as she could.

I swear, if it melts...

The dog, indeed, did not melt. At best, the top of his white fluffy head got a little bit of dark fur, as he simply barked happily and did a little spin while seemingly tap dancing with his front feet. He seemed happy.

"Sniff..." Ocaeril sobbed, cleaning a tear from his eyes. "I knew that you still had some light in you, Hells...I'm proud..."

Achievement get! Petted the dog

Helsa's kindness is now 00000000000000.1%

Last edited:
Zyr’abaoth spat on the sea, and sent another shard of His body to the Hall of Light while He waited for the Tarrasque.

The thorny, dark surface of the planet was unbroken save for the shattered Seal of Guf and the giant Eye Yimor’droth had left on its surface. Zyr’abaoth wandered across it, occasionally kicking lumps of golden crystal, and dropped into the Guf.

The extradimensional Chamber was empty now, with nothing of interest. The walls of the entry shaft, though, were lined with all manner of horrors Yimor’droth had left.

Zyr began throwing lumps of crystal at a particularly large Archangel.

Helsa Conversational

The dog, indeed, did not melt. At best, the top of his white fluffy head got a little bit of dark fur, as he simply barked happily and did a little spin while seemingly tap dancing with his front feet. He seemed happy.

"Sniff..." Ocaeril sobbed, cleaning a tear from his eyes. "I knew that you still had some light in you, Hells...I'm proud..."

Achievement get! Petted the dog

Helsa's kindness is now 00000000000000.1%

"I will deny this ever happening if you bring it up to anyone else." Helsa hissed.

Helsa Conversational

"I will deny this ever happening if you bring it up to anyone else." Helsa hissed.

"You liked it." Ocaeril chuckled, blushing only the singlest little bit. The dogs continued to tap dance innocently. "And, there it is! You do care about me. You said 'deny', and not kill! We are friends! Hahah!"

With a laugh, Ocaeril stuck out a tongue to Helsa.

"You liked it." Ocaeril chuckled, blushing only the singlest little bit. The dogs continued to tap dance innocently. "And, there it is! You do care about me. You said 'deny', and not kill! We are friends! Hahah!"

With a laugh, Ocaeril stuck out a tongue to Helsa.

Helsa proceeded to hiss at Ocaeril even more, her eyes becoming serpentine.

Helsa proceeded to hiss at Ocaeril even more, her eyes becoming serpentine.

Ocaeril blew a kiss at her, while his position became a little bit more mocking. Almost as of saying, 'you know you love me!'

A random traveler just watched as the scene of two very weird looking people with bizarre outfits did this interaction, surrounded by tap dancing dogs. The adventurer, thankfully unnoticed by both, slooooowly walked away.

That's gonna be a story for his brothers, alright...

GM UPDATE:

Zyr’abaoth Conversational

Teleporting to the planet, the Nightbringer began to hunt down the Tarrasque. He walked along the ocean surface near where it had been seen, shouting at the Tarrasque to come out and fight.
Space Buddha Space Buddha

Nothing arrived. He considered that the ocean is a very, very big place, and that standing on the surface of it in human form and shouting might not be the best way to attract a one-of-a-kind deep-sea creature. He does manage to attract a shark though, which bites onto his foot ineffectively.​

Ocaeril blew a kiss at her, while his position became a little bit more mocking. Almost as of saying, 'you know you love me!'

A random traveler just watched as the scene of two very weird looking people with bizarre outfits did this interaction, surrounded by tap dancing dogs. The adventurer, thankfully unnoticed by both, slooooowly walked away.

That's gonna be a story for his brothers, alright...

Helsa just kept hissing violently at him. Uhhh...

GM UPDATE:

Nothing arrived. He considered that the ocean is a very, very big place, and that standing on the surface of it in human form and shouting might not be the best way to attract a one-of-a-kind deep-sea creature. He does manage to attract a shark though, which bites onto his foot ineffectively.​
Zyr just yawned, and levitated to the nearest Tarrasque-attacked village (using His Tree of Death to find it)

/GREETINGS, MORTALS! WHERE IS THE TARRASQUE?/

Helsa just kept hissing violently at him. Uhhh...

As the the gods teased one another, strange stories about how two very strange look, yet familiar humans were on a date surrounded by the tap-dancing dogs would be passed down on that small area alone. Of course, theories and nutjobs would come to try and figure out who they were based on descriptions, but...

Well...Maybe that's a story for another day, really.

GM UPDATE:

Zyr just yawned, and levitated to the nearest Tarrasque-attacked village (using His Tree of Death to find it)

/GREETINGS, MORTALS! WHERE IS THE TARRASQUE?/

The tree points him to the bottom of the ocean, specifically to a partially ruined settlement of the Deep Ones previously controlled by the now-fallen empire of the merfolk. They, however, offer no response, simply snarling and going about their business.​

GM UPDATE:

The tree points him to the bottom of the ocean, specifically to a partially ruined settlement of the Deep Ones previously controlled by the now-fallen empire of the merfolk. They, however, offer no response, simply snarling and going about their business.​
/LISTEN HERE, DEEP ONES/
/I CAN AND WILL FINISH WHAT THE MONSTER STARTED/
/OR YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE IT IS/
/WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE?/

Ickol Conversational

The invisibility drops, revealing Ick- wait. No, it’s Assyrian. Holding a plate of food.

“I have no lovers save for the winds of rage, rodent. Vacate your ocular bowels elsewhere and accuse me no longer of beastial trysts.”

Ickol, in a very convincing illusion of Assyrian, brushed off Original and glared at the other deities.

“Yes, it is true I am now considered an Outsider. But I was among you! I deserve to be able to sneak back here and grab some food when I so desire! N-Not that I am in such dire straits as to need to pursue this course of action, I only occasionally indulge- DO NOT JUDGE ME, YOU PATHETIC WORMS! I am Assyrian, gods dammit! I was the Protector, I- don’t look at me!”

‘Assyrian’ flees, sobbing while holding a tub of ice cream. For some reason, the idea of following after him or questioning this episode at all is completely nonexistent. Foreign. [SEVERED].

[THEFT OF AN IDEA]

"Never seen you here bfore! And the protector's over there given those cubes the stinkeye and-"

Original looks back to the antlered goddess as she entered the portal. She no longer resembled Assyrian, having completely forgotten that idea had ever entered her mind, Original now holding it as a bright idea of his own.

"Welp she's gone! Best skedaddle!"

Original curled up into a ball and spindashed into the portal.

Meanwhile, on some distant island, untouched by the horrors of the Deep Ones and the Huskarr, A hunter followed a trail of tracks in the mud, evidently that of a pig. This hunter was of the hedgehog tribe, an ancient and noble, yet primitive race, known to the Empire as a mere band of savages on an island not even worth enslaving, their capabilities were varied, however, as demonstrated by the hunter, inflating his airsacs and leaping to the treetops, scanning the area and soon sighting his quarry. Retaining his balloon-like shape, the hunter leaped again and glided ahead of the swine, which squealed and attempted to turn back as the bloblulous hedgehog bounced to the ground, soon deflating and curling up into a ball as it extended its shell outward. wrapping around itself and beginning to roll at high speed toward the pig. unfurling as it neared and dislocating its jaw, allowing its mouth to stretch to absurd lengths as it prepared to take in the animal. There was a squeal, and then everything stopped as the hedgehog was unceremoniously punted across the jungle, slamming against a tree and reflexively spewing forth glistening, ring-shaped quills as a defense mechanism. They fell to the ground, and as did the hedgehog as he struggled to relocate his jaw and get up to face his attacker.

"Not cool ma-"

He looked the being up and down. It was one of his own, and yet the distinctive black eyes and suit would identify this being as something far greater. He was unsure what it was, looking it over again to see the face of Assyrian, and blinking again before Original once more appeared to him.

"Lovely weather we're having aren't we?"

"A-Are you-"

"Yup!"

"Really-"

All thoughts of doubt were ripped from the mind of this hedgehog, and he accepted what he knew to be true wholeheartedly.

"Indeed my royal friend!"

The hedgehog rose a nonexistent eyebrow.

"Royal?"

"Did I forget to mention you're a king? Times are changing 'ole pal! Time'sa giving pigs the runaround and hiding from that horny bitch is over! Tell them all! If they don't believe you, I'll give'em the what-for! Toodleoo!"

The hedgehog suddenly awoke from it's concussion-induced stupor, and set off to evangelize to the rest of its kind.

GM UPDATE:

/LISTEN HERE, DEEP ONES/
/I CAN AND WILL FINISH WHAT THE MONSTER STARTED/
/OR YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE IT IS/
/WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE?/

They continue grunting and growling. These beings are clearly simple-minded and likely do not understand a word Zyr is saying. The general trail of destruction leading through the mostly abandoned city, however, seems to point southward.​

[THEFT OF AN IDEA]

"Never seen you here bfore! And the protector's over there given those cubes the stinkeye and-"

Original looks back to the antlered goddess as she entered the portal. She no longer resembled Assyrian, having completely forgotten that idea had ever entered her mind, Original now holding it as a bright idea of his own.

"Welp she's gone! Best skedaddle!"

Original curled up into a ball and spindashed into the portal.

Meanwhile, on some distant island, untouched by the horrors of the Deep Ones and the Huskarr, A hunter followed a trail of tracks in the mud, evidently that of a pig. This hunter was of the hedgehog tribe, an ancient and noble, yet primitive race, known to the Empire as a mere band of savages on an island not even worth enslaving, their capabilities were varied, however, as demonstrated by the hunter, inflating his airsacs and leaping to the treetops, scanning the area and soon sighting his quarry. Retaining his balloon-like shape, the hunter leaped again and glided ahead of the swine, which squealed and attempted to turn back as the bloblulous hedgehog bounced to the ground, soon deflating and curling up into a ball as it extended its shell outward. wrapping around itself and beginning to roll at high speed toward the pig. unfurling as it neared and dislocating its jaw, allowing its mouth to stretch to absurd lengths as it prepared to take in the animal. There was a squeal, and then everything stopped as the hedgehog was unceremoniously punted across the jungle, slamming against a tree and reflexively spewing forth glistening, ring-shaped quills as a defense mechanism. They fell to the ground, and as did the hedgehog as he struggled to relocate his jaw and get up to face his attacker.

"Not cool ma-"

He looked the being up and down. It was one of his own, and yet the distinctive black eyes and suit would identify this being as something far greater. He was unsure what it was, looking it over again to see the face of Assyrian, and blinking again before Original once more appeared to him.

"Lovely weather we're having aren't we?"

"A-Are you-"

"Yup!"

"Really-"

All thoughts of doubt were ripped from the mind of this hedgehog, and he accepted what he knew to be true wholeheartedly.

"Indeed my royal friend!"

The hedgehog rose a nonexistent eyebrow.

"Royal?"

"Did I forget to mention you're a king? Times are changing 'ole pal! Time'sa giving pigs the runaround and hiding from that horny bitch is over! Tell them all! If they don't believe you, I'll give'em the what-for! Toodleoo!"

The hedgehog suddenly awoke from it's concussion-induced stupor, and set off to evangelize to the rest of its kind.

GM UPDATE:

They continue grunting and growling. These beings are clearly simple-minded and likely do not understand a word Zyr is saying. The general trail of destruction leading through the mostly abandoned city, however, seems to point southward.​
Zyr departs, chanting “here Tarrasque” as He glides across the seabed.

Helsa Action #2

Helsa, after her interaction with Ocaeril and the return of her sanity, had returned to her island.

I am quite happy to be sane again. While the insanity did give me some very...unique ideas, they were useless without control. But now...

Helsa smiled wide, her eyes flashing an emerald green.

It's time to get back to work.

Helsa reached out towards the home of a random Empire noble, specifically one with a lot of kids that he wouldn't miss. He wasn't Helsa level corrupt, just...normal corrupt. But either way, he would be perfect for her next plan...or rather, his son would be. The child would be marked with Helsa's sigil, her power reaching into his mind and slowly twisting it. She didn't need to much, as he was raised by a noble. He would feel an urge to travel towards her island, as her hold grew stronger and stronger.

In the end, he would 'convince' his father to let him travel to Helsa's island (while not saying where he was going, of course). As he got closer and closer to Helsa's isle, her power over him became greater and greater. His own desires began to consume him, and he slowly found that his own desire and the corruption within him were giving him power. He was certain that this meant he needed to rule his own empire, even if the power was a result of something else. He would take control of his own kingdom, with the power that was meant to be his.

When he arrived at the island, there was almost no trace of the boy's former self. There was only Sang. When the Helsan Cultists returned to the island themselves, they found Sang there, the mark of Helsa visible on his chest. A man with this mark had to have been chosen by Helsa to lead their cult.

He became known...as Lord Sang.

Helsa smirked from her hideaway on the island, as her plan played out perfectly.

Ocaeril, Action 2:
As dawn reached the world once more, Ocaeril closed his eyes and expanded his will outwards once more. As invisible golden strings floated across and braved across the world, they soon would go down deep bellow the earth-- where civilization couldn't meet the eye. Far below the safe areas of mining, far below the entrance of the Underdark, and far below the Vril Empire, stood a new and bustling town of Shadowkins. As Ocaeril watched from the comfiness of the statue they created for him, it was clear the once tribal empire was growing and evolving as time passed.

As such, Ocaeril took a look at his creations-- most notably, the Shadowkin themselves. Their culture and behavior changed, and so did their constructions. Despite the fact they did not need light to see, the Shadowkin had managed to create light in the form of small, luminescent bugs floating inside round pieces of glass, to lead adventurers who braved deep enough into the strange and abnormal depths of the Underdark and offered them temporary shelter, at the expanse of knowledge from the world beyond the rocky depths of the Underdark.

And yes, they, themselves, had adapted a speech pattern. A deep pattern that for non-intelligent species almost sounded like drowning on the black abyss of space, but speaking, anyways-- followed by their 'cores' connecting to one another, and providing telepathy-- the same being done to travelers.

'A fitting speech pattern, for creatures born of void and god...'

Not only that, but their appearance also changed as well. They became more solid. Less like floating fog, more hardy. Stronger-- deadlier. Their forms resembled walking skeletons, if skeletons looked like people, albeit heavily unnurtured. Still being able to change forms, they could only become truly solid in these main forms-- the forms of their clan. Ocaeril soon choose a name for this bustling community-- This Shadow Hand. With the 'this' indeed being part of their name. Others from the surface may call it 'Hallownest', or among other names.

Their objectives were simple: excavate, create pathways, mine ores, and create pathways to nearly any and all parts of the Underdark for easy access for them. While walking was indeed a big process, they had plans for the future for that. One might ask how incredibly lucky or skilled this empire must be to create these tunnels without them falling atop them-- and the answer for that was simple.

Their leader.

cffe77938ee0a8100bcc5227e4abab34.png

Void Entity, Gazing Heart, Lord of Scales, Aztech, Ji'in, and among other names and titles, this creature was truly enigmatic-- an evolved Shadowkin from Ocaeril. The one true creature that lives between the Void, God, and the material plane, who was truly immortal. The entity of the void rarely showed his-- or rather, their true form to others. Hiding among shadows, listening to secrets from other Shadowkin and training them on the arts of Chakra usage, he was seen as the manifestation of 'Ocaeril.'

Which while it wasn't true, it wasn't a lie, as well. The Void Entity was closely connected to him, as Ocaeril often gave him whispers and visions of what to do next. While forever quiet and never speaking to anyone else but Ocaeril, it was said that the Void Entity's imaginative potential and intelligence were much more advanced than a Beholder's-- Minus all the paranoia. While still a great leader and never making his species suffer, the Void Entity was ruthless when he needed to be, sending those who threatened his people to the shadows of his own essence-- disappearing whenever one only tried to attack him.

He gifted them with masks-- masks made out of various materials, to hide away their 'cores.' Their weakness.m

Many were trained under him, creating fine warriors, who wielded powers over the Void/Chakra that composed their bodies.

images_-_2020-03-11T132953.113.jpeg

The Skull Takers, those who take the skulls of fallen Shadowkin Warriors and carry out their last will, empowering themselves with their bodies and Chakra to give them strength.

B_Hollow_Knight.png

The Hollow Knights, incomplete but savage protectors of the Void Entity and the village, being much larger than most adventurers, being able to reach 11 feet tall, with wild and unpredictable styles that led evildoers and those who disturbed their peace into doom.

1726050869_HollowKnight.png.3f1a43792b18755f1f21520a064c6d44.png

The Knights. Completed versions of the 'Hollow' Knights, these are completely able to use both their bodies and the energy composing them to their advantage. Like their siblings, they wield sturdy nail-like swords, albeit being much smaller and agile. While weaker then most others, these are likely the most stable ones, and the ones with the most potential in terms of strength.
Others existed, but they were few, and still growing in the ever-so-expanding and mysterious empire of the Shadowkin.

...And how they're able to say 'howdy' as their only common-language word so well and sounding like cowboys.

As Ocaeril contemplated the good work he's done, he remembered the artifact the Jade Empress had, as he quickly used his Space-Time Ninjutsu to summon it on his hand, and throw it away inside a relatively powerful Chakra Seal that didn't require his god powers to use.

Last edited:
Zyr’abaoth extended His mind, and whispered a command to all His worshippers.

Find the weakness of Ocaeril, at any cost. Preferably without revealing their search. He particularly had them search libraries that held historical information on the gods, and question druids.

Last edited by a moderator:
GM Update:

Zyr departs, chanting “here Tarrasque” as He glides across the seabed.

He finds nothing for the first several days of following the massive wake of displaced material left by the tarrasque, up until stumbling upon what would seem to be a large rock, that is up until it opens a pair of luminous eyes and begins lazily swimming in his direction.

lacZHSc7QfD-jwpD6578WQ9RFJ0F1Qxb6tO20pyGcVs.jpg

GM Update:

He finds nothing for the first several days of following the massive wake of displaced material left by the tarrasque, up until stumbling upon what would seem to be a large rock, that is up until it opens a pair of luminous eyes and begins lazily swimming in his direction.

lacZHSc7QfD-jwpD6578WQ9RFJ0F1Qxb6tO20pyGcVs.jpg
Zyr’abaoth drew back His sword, and drove it into the Tarrasque’s eye. For hundreds of feet in all directions, the sea crystallizes into ice frozen beyond cold.

Helsa Action #3

Helsa, deep beneath her island, as Sang and her cult worked to build on the ground above. In time, they would construct a grand palace dedicated to her, and she would be free to take that palace for herself, as the perfect goddess she was. But that wasn't important at the moment.

What was important, however, was her plans. She had made her Serpent Demons, but they weren't enough for her. She needed more minions, powerful minions on every continent in Ocaeril. She was proud of her Serpent Demons...but she wanted more. So much more.

And thus, she extended her power outward, towards the Empire's lands. That place was always such a fountain of easily corruptible noblemen and noblewomen. It was like a treasure trove of people with half the work done for her! Twisting someone's mind towards her when they were already corrupt was so much easier than corrupting them from the ground up.

Eventually, she found her target. A young noblewoman who had already embraced the vanity and greed that characterized stereotypical nobles. She was consumed with rage for a petty and childish reason; another noble of higher ranking than her had insulted the girl. And because of that higher ranking, she couldn't take her revenge on the one who had offended her.

Perfect.

With a burst of her power, Helsa crafted a gem of crystallized corruptive energy. The girl would find it in her room, and ignorant of what it truly was, she would pick it up. And then, Helsa's power would take hold. And the crystal would be stabbed into the girls chest, her last human thought being that of pure fear. Then...

"CoLD…yES...cOLDeR...mUCh ColDEr!"

ice_monster_by_locuaz15143-d7k0azg.jpg

A demon of ice would be born. The noble who had offended the former girl would be found impaled on spines of ice. All across the Empire, crystals like this would appear, waiting for a mortal with great rage and hatred to appear. The crystal would consume them, and a demon would be born from their hatred.

A demon for Helsa.

Ickol Action 1

Ickol appeared to the Scorpi and lived among their people for a decade and a half, performing miracles and inspiring them to carve out a small territory (smaller than some of the great cities) for themselves. When enemies came knocking, they knew terror and death at her illusory claws, the Scorpi elders the only ones aware of her true identity. Perhaps it wouldn’t last for more than a few cycles, but those neighboring the territory would remember the fate of those that invaded, and the Scorpi would remember their divine visitor. Or else.

Action 2
The Still Liars were an ancient cult, if not a powerful one. Over the centuries, their influence had waxed and waned, and while at different times clashing with Rhubarion’s followers, they never were able to claim enough power to be players on the grand stage, and for the most part stayed spread out, only occasionally the more studious members sending reports to the Still Library, hidden in catacombs beneath the Empire’s fourth largest city.

At last, however, their goddess, she who wields her tongue and mind like a blade, graced the cult with her presence. She gave them their task, to integrate cultists as the court mages for as many kingdoms as they can before the next cycle, and encouraging them to learn from other systems of magic to expand their knowledge.

Action 3

In a nowhere farm in a feudal state so small it didn’t appear on most maps, there was a young girl. An angry girl. Ickol had no real reason for choosing her. She seldom did, when it came to her champions.

But in this girl’s dreams, she guided her new pupil, Rivara. Was it right, that people had power because they were born into it, while she was born into shit and grass? No. Was it right, that this was a system replicated the world over, the same thing with different names, a ruler sitting comfy as people like her faded into obscurity like the nobodies they were? NO.

Ickol made Rivara a dream warrior. In her sleep, the girl trained, learned, grew. Until one day, the girl strolled away from her farm and didn’t look back all the way to the manor of the nobleman that owned her family’s land. Sorry, *believed* he owned her family’s land. Believed he owned her future. She relieved him of that notion, as well as his home and life. As it turned out, a lavish manor can be a very flammable one.

Grinning ear to ear, Rivara began her journey towards the capital, not even allowing a run-in with a bandit tribe deter her. Indeed, after a little speech (and the decapitation of the gang’s head honcho) she found she had followers. Capturing the royal palace was a cinch, after. And as she wore the crown not on her head but tied to her waist, the champion reflected. Birth didn’t determine who you were. There was nothing that gave a person privilege to rule because of blood or favor. There really was nothing stopping a peasant from claiming the crown if she was capable enough. And nothing stopping even the smallest country from becoming a nightmare, if it had the balls to try. And so, Rivera the Conquerer turned her eyes to her neighbors, and resolved to never stop and never bow. It was foolish. It was mad. But she truly believed even the empires or those heroes and villains chosen by the gods had nothing truly special about them a spiteful, determined little beast like her couldn’t spit on, even should she fall. She was going to be a legend, dammit.

Action 3!
Ft. Speck's Birthday!

Mananana~ nana na nai~ na na nai!~

For some reason, Ocaeril considered today to a good day.

The god of life and the planet, perhaps a bit out of character to him, was wearing different clothing and was filled with tribal paintings and tattoos on him, wearing what could only be considered as 'Indian' clothes. To anyone looking at him, they would likely make the assumption that he was the god of life quicker than his usual, formally clothed self. And yet...Ocaeril just felt happy. It was intensive happiness that burned through his heart and soul! Wanting him to kick and dance, as he did in the past! When he was a kid and was much less responsible, he often threw worldwide parties with feys and other nature spirits. But now...

It was a bit disheartening to see the original ones gone like that. Due to expansionism, due to death, due to pain that was caused on them by him unintentionally, or any other gods... But as such, Ocaeril couldn't celebrate things alone. Yes, the others could show up, but...

Life has to dance and party on!

Luna ma nai~ mana na nai~!

At the center of the world, Ocaeril landed on the world tree. The winds blew, and he found a large space-- soon, a large campfire was formed, and around him, various of his clones wearing various masks with drums and other instruments on him. At first, he danced by himself, singing, almost practicing! But soon, he called forth the attention of the other clones. "It is a happy day today! Today, we celebrate, with no particular reason! Other than simply be happy! To be happy, to remember the past, and face the future head-on!" The clones, almost like children, cheered and played their instruments happily. Ocaeril smiled.

"For that...We need to remember the past! The many amazing creatures who served under me, the ones to come, the ones that exist! And of course, my love, my friends, and everything else! As such, we shall celebrate!"

His voice as loud as thunder but as gentle as a caressing wind, Ocaeril sang!

I will ask you to stay
I will ask you to come back
I love you
I care for you

I will ask you to love me
I will ask you to like it
I love you
I adore you, my love

The whole week
I spent it waiting
To see you smiling
To see you singing
When we love
We don't think of money
You just want to love
Just want to love
Just want to love

No way
I don't want money
I want sincere love
That's what I aim for
I shout to the whole world
I don't want money
I just want to love

I wait you, to see if you're coming
I won't change you for anyone, in this life
Because I love you
I care for you

The deal is that in life we have
To be happy by being loved by someone
Because I love you
I adore you, my love

The whole week
I spent it waiting
To see you smiling
To see you singing
When we love
We don't think of money
You just want to love
Just want to love
Just want to love

No way
I don't want money
I want sincere love
That's what I aim for
I shout to the whole world
I don't want money
I just want to love

The song sunk into the heart of the woods. From all over the world, from beyond the hall of the gods, to all gods, mortals, or other creatures alike, the planet sang. Fey hiding in trees slowly came out of their hiding spots, confused, but soon-- their eyes widened and shined like stars, as large smiles appeared on their faces, and like small luminescent creatures, they held their hands together and started to dance.

Beyond the pits of the planet's soul, a 9 tailed demon opened a single lazy eye with interest, her ears perking up at the sound.

The Void Entity looked up from the depths of the Underdark, seemingly curious.

From the Throne of Heroes, Tuldor Otsutsuki felt something, not hearing it, but just feeling deep inside his soul something interesting was happening, as he tapped his foot.

The traveling Tailed Beasts looked up at the starry sky, and for a moment, they remembered that life wasn't so bad.

From the seas, a white-bearded man looked at a broken compass, holding it close to his heart.

The Aura Trio from the World Tree were slightly confused at this but simply watched from afar.

From the island on top of the World Tree, and among many other spaces and islands on the world, trees and nature grew, comfortably slipping into cities and such, making usual grey and dark villages look much more lively-- without breaking or doing anything harmful to its citizens. As at that moment, creatures rose from the darkness of the woods Ocaeril was on. Red-capped black children, sloth-like beings with mouths on their bellies, flying, pink dolphins with a cap on their heads, mermaid-like beings, fire serpents with many eyes, strong-looking children with reversed feet and fiery hair, werewolves, even, humanoid crocodiles carrying cauldrons and flying brooms, headless mules with fire coming from their neck stumps-- among many others.

The New Spirits of the World.

They all danced and celebrated. Drinking, laughing, and comparing their forms. While some had their moralities and world views different from one another, they all were inherently good people at heart, but extremely powerful and scary when one threatens the nature of the world. Beings stronger than the last-- yet friendly, who often scared away people trying to destroy their homes with pranks, or curses. Only killing when necessary. Yet for this single moment...

The world sang to his children. To his loved ones. To his family. To his friends.

And for a moment, people remembered of nature and the world that protected their own with it.

(Thanks for the wild ride so far, y'all! Long live the new pantheon!~)

Kurantse Action I
After the semi-centennial meeting of the gods, Kurantse departed to survey his planet. Truthfully, it wasn't something he often did, usually just using it as a means of quick transport around Ocaeril. He'd noticed something odd lately, though. The steady trickle of power into his Cash Magic didn't seem to balance out the withdrawals from its mortal users.

Arriving through a portal, he headed to one of the points of major inflow - offerings, returned loans, and...

Well, there's the issue. There were no souls being converted into money. That's one of his biggest income sources! But where were they going instead?

After a bit of thought, Kura realizes that the only changed variable is the reemergence of Yimor's brother, Zyr. Had he done something to the paths of the dead's souls? Well, whether he had or hadn't, he'd make a fine scapegoat.

The merchant god calls to him his Avatars of Debt, those divine leg-breakers that had gone so long unused. As they gather around, he gives them the order to hunt down the End's followers, to take their wealth and their lives and repay the debt Zyr had incurred with his parasitic afterlife.

Joe: Conversational Action

Joe waking up will send messages to the leaders of his Church. Decreeing that the His faith should be strengthened in the will of their Lord (ie Joe). Sending the ministers and orators to preach the gospels and sacraments of Joe in all that they can reach. Their message was “Hark His angels as they trumpet their glories and let us bask in His light and everlasting love. But perish those who deny Him and may their flesh be devoured by the locusts and plagues. Join His Church to live eternally in His Fields of Paradise, and may the deniers find eternal torture in the acids of His gut. Join us in our chorus to seek the eternal life of the Heavens. Amen.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back