• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
"Now you just sound like a teenager, Corven." Ocaeril laughed, before pausing. The invitation was pretty looking and seemed to have been made with care. "On a serious note...Watch out for Zyr, Corven. He recently created an afterlife for all mortals-- all of them. And from the info, I got from my followers...It isn't anything good for them, or for us. I'd recommend keeping an eye out for his cult, or anything related to him. Though, he isn't exactly...Smart when it comes to big plans like that-- but even so, do take care."
Corven snorted. "I'll keep that in mind." He rolled his neck, the crystal like substance he was made out of crackling slightly.

"Anything else? Some more parties you'd like to invite me too?"

Corven snorted. "I'll keep that in mind."

Ocaeril nodded, before getting up and disappearing into his shack once more. Yveltal let out a caw, before gesturing his head, as he would lead Corven out of the island.

...Huh. It looks like he was the first god to see and come into the Tree of the World. Neat. Add that to your webstory, Corven...

Ocaeril nodded, before getting up and disappearing into his shack once more. Yveltal let out a caw, before gesturing his head, as he would lead Corven out of the island.

...Huh. It looks like he was the first god to see and come into the Tree of the World. Neat. Add that to your webstory, Corven...
Corven followed the giant bird, making several more pointed comments about his weird bird giners as they travelled, eventually ending up back in the foglands.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

With her arriving at the hall, only Tiamat would be ever so concerned. The first message before did seem so urgent, and that's why she arrived, her Imhullu next to her. ... And YES. she heard all of it from Oca's second mental message. With it she puts together yet another paper and pulled out her pen, beginning to write and sending it whenever ready to Ocaeril's mind.

'I may be in the hall now, dear child. If you want to find me I'm in there. But you can also guide me to you if you want us to be elsewhere. I have recently made a new tool that would be useful for the issue at hand. I'll share the details later on. I hope you're still well, Ocaeril.'
That's what it reads, after his conversation with Corven has finished. It's sweet. She worries about him a bunch like mom to child.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

With her arriving at the hall, only Tiamat would be ever so concerned. The first message before did seem so urgent, and that's why she arrived, her Imhullu next to her. ... And YES. she heard all of it from Oca's second mental message. With it she puts together yet another paper and pulled out her pen, beginning to write and sending it whenever ready to Ocaeril's mind.

'I may be in the hall now, dear child. If you want to find me I'm in there. But you can also guide me to you if you want us to be elsewhere. I have recently made a new tool that would be useful for the issue at hand. I'll share the details later on. I hope you're still well, Ocaeril.'
That's what it reads, after his conversation with Corven has finished. It's sweet. She worries about him a bunch like mom to child.

As Ocaeril received the message, he placed a hand on his heart and nearly passed out from all the sweetness. Gah, mom, why do you have to be so s-sweet?! Wiping away a tear from his face, Ocaeril wrote a letter while sniffing.

Mom!
I'm okay, thank you very much for your worries!
I managed to reach some sort of consensus with Corven. I believe you could still use Imhullu to draw back some fog, but only that which Corven is okay with it!
For now, I will say focus on birthing life that can survive the island, and fill it with life and minerals once more, since as-is, it is quite uninhabitable for now!
Let Phil do things alongside you, then I shall act afterward, as my Sphere only works with existing things!
Thank you, and with love!
Ocaeril~

P.S: You're invited to my wedding.

With that done, Ocaeril would sit down, and relax.

...He did wonder how Helsa was doing, though. Maybe he should check on her when he was the chance...

Actually...

KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

Yo, BTW, I'm ready to make some more coffee. Come talk to me when you're able.

Hopefully, she was sane...Shaking his head, Ocaeril pulled out a smoke pipe, and started smoking-- only to cough and throw it away.

Rhubarion seemingly collapsed into a fit of lunacy and utter somber upon hearing the dreadful news that nearly all of his anarcho-primitivism disciples fell from the sky and plummeted to their gruesome, partly amusing deaths. After hours of being in a state of unbridled confusion, he altered his state of mind, becoming calm and collected. This feeling of tranquility spawned upon his realization that some of his followers, although very few, were still alive.

Well, this is just harrowing in every capacity.., It's a miracle by the gods that very few of my followers managed to survive a fall from such a great height. WHY OH WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS! OF COURSE, THEY'RE GOING TO FALL FROM THE SKY! I TELEPORTED THEM TO RANDOM AREAS, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING FOR A FUCKING SECOND THAT THEY'D BE AT RISK OF FALLING FROM THE GODDAMN SKY...

He begins to firmly regret his previous decisions, essentially contemplating every action he's every performed within the material world. Rhubarion has yet to question his beliefs... those will remain eternal. Ocaeril will remain a dinner plate.

As Original saw Ickol filling her plate with the impressive but bland food, what he was looking at was actually an illusion spell of a mannequin sitting on a trigger plate. Any movement, and flowers would launch themselves at Helsa. Why? Well, what else was the girl good for? Ickol tittered as she slunk towards the portal, completely invisible to the others.

Original grinned and flung another love letter at the table, landing in front of the duplicate but not jarring it in any way. He then turned and began walking towards the portal while humming a tune, inadvertently connecting head-on with the deer-goddess, falling over on top of her, although in fairness he didn't see her still, just a clear image holding him afloat. He did, however, take a guess.

"Hello, lover!"

The Writhing Cosmso Fragments, Cthtutlu

Deep, under the seas of the World war, was raging for many years without end, between the false ones of the deep, and the Servants of the Great Dreamer sleeping in R'lyeh. A City constructed and enchanted long ago by the Great Dreamer and the Cthulhi, Star Spawn, brought with him. That was currently surrounded by the forces of the mockeries of Dagon and Mother Hydra's kindred, and under siege, now attempted invasion. As they roamed the archaic stone architecture that loamed over them, and seemingly the bizarre statues glared at them, silently sentencing them to death.

The Star Spawn were awakened from their slumber, inside the monolithic temples and mausoleum of the City. As they broke from their communion of dreams with their Deity. The Deep Ones called upon them for aid in the defense, and their rubbery bodies awoken throughout the assault. Besides, their large bulks and sharp talons, they had powerful minds full of psionic or magical ability. That often manifested as blasts of energy, foggy clouds that disorient and confuse foes, or even convincing reality(for a few moments) that the Mockery of the Deep Ones had no molecular bonds.

Then during the siege a ritual was performed, with prayers and cries of worshippers begging for their God to end his meditative and rejuvenating slumber. The Great Dreamer, in his monolithic tomb, was coated in a thick black oily mucus, and as the rites of communion were wrought.

The very first signs of waking was the fact the Sea's for but a moment stilled. As the primordial being grabbed at the unfamiliar orderly lines of magic, that was unlike the chaotic patterns of the Winds, and pulled at the streams toward the Great City of R'lyeh. Then the great doors of the Tomb opened, and everyone on the battlefield felt a presence that either invigorated its allies, or terrified foes.

The Great Dreamer, and High Priest of the Great Old Ones, Cthutlhu arrived to battle and was not pleased. As it directed the torrents of Winds into the many, many defensive enchantments of the City.
As murky liquid and mist filled the city streets, coating the battlefield for the grand plan of the Great One. The multitude of enchantments activated, the False One's being driven mad or engaged against one another. The troops of both sides were switched and repositioned to strike at the False Ones, before Cthulhu's subjects were pulled back. As the temporary pockets of air formed within the ever shifting geometry of the city, accompanied with rapid changes in pressure lead to their lungs or even rarely bodies to explode. The last effect was the most insidious the removal of memories, and inclusion of false memories to include them within the servitude of Cthulhu. This was a scale of magic beyond mortals without the aid of a divine being connected to the Winds and of the Warp to the highest degree.

Then once the battle was over, and the enemy either dead or turned to the service of the Dreamer, the preparing of further war was had. The intermingling of Fasle One's and that of Dagon's brood, and building of mighty trident built in the renewed magical forges. The Weapons were of three different kinds, inscribed with different runes and adorned with whale bones or gems.
The first kind of trident was a dirty steel grey color, that destroys parts of the mind of whomevers flesh it strikes. The second, was a dull black looking cracked in parts but were filled a spongey substance. It gathered the Winds and forcefully combined them into a dark magical bolt seeking to rend flesh and soul alike. The third gathered the Wind of beasts and channeled it into the user, enhancing strength and endurance. Though, prolonged usage would turn them into feral beasts that would rampage across enemy lines, full of thoughts of primal fury toward the False Ones.

Alongside the calling of Beasts to be tamed, and contacting other Eldritch Abominations of the Sea (Aboleths) by magic, or ancient packs forged eons ago between them and the Great Dreamer burned into primordial memory. They were invited to participate in the grand ritual, overseen by the High Priest himself, to awake the greatest creature bound to his service the Legendary Tarrasque of the Sea. It listened to the Dreamer alone, but it was a prestigious events to be apart of.

TLDR: Cthutlhu(with Starspawn)was woke and grabbed the regulated Winds being transmitted to redirect a good chunk to restore the City's power. It's defenses directed by Cthutlhu's will broke the Shark One's army, and forcefully converted some of them into his service. Where upon they breed with the True Deep Ones. Then they made enchanted spears, one that fucks with the mind for easier mental manipulation, another that serves as a range weapon, and lastly one that buffs its user with a side effect of becoming feral eventually utterly focused upon tearing apart the enemy. Lastly, Cthutlhu's Servants are gathering war beasts and are calling upon ancient packs with other Eldritch Species that inhabit the deep. Which mostly refers to the Aboleths with genetic memory with their own cities. Alongside, inviting them to participate in the awakening of the Tarrasque.

Within Konoha, the Ten-Tails slept on a little bed made out of cotton.
Despite the many years of mutation given by him through the Cenobites, Fou, the Great Original Tree still was able to keep hold of his normal size over the years, thanks to the many types of shapeshifting DNA inside of him. At first, it felt painful, then, he was taught to like the pain, and at last, he was taught to despise the pain and hate those who gave him it. So? In the end, he simply learned to be neutral about it, like many things he is today.

The dog looking ancient being flipped and move about on his bed, his ten tails moving innocently in the air, but despite this act, that would generally be a good thing for dogs 'like him', it was clear he was a little bit bored. While the food and the care that the people gave to him were good, he still missed the good old days where he went out and actually fought things. For all he knows, there's a bunch of new and fun foes to meet and explore out there, some perhaps even being particularly attractive, maybe! Although...Eugh, he knows that like Son Goku, that ape, he had to stay put in cities like these. It was booooor~ing! Unlike Camelot, nobody in the world even knew he existed! So would it really hurt to do anything for once?

Bah. He wants to have some fun. Maybe meet some cute people. Is that too wrong to ask?

...!

"Fou!" The Eternal Moon jumped up suddenly, an idea in his head, and what almost seemed like a grin appearing on his face. "Fou, fou! Foooooooooooooooou!"

A deep and ancient eldritch roar came from its mouth. To anyone else, it just sounded like any sort of bark. To the being hearing it? It sounded like a being as big as the moon and as burning as the stars were calling to him. From the depths of his own body, his own will, a flower sprouted from the ground bellow Fou, a pink, and seemingly innocent flower. Soon, the flower started letting out a purple mist and massive amounts of Chakra. And soon...The flower would bloom, revealing a wooden figure sitting on the middle of it.

BCvqkBmCIAAeXp1.jpg

WOOD RELEASE SUMMONING:
DEMONIC STATUE OF THE OUTER PATHS

〇〇〇

A being created from Wood Release-- Fou's own body and origin. From his time as a tree, creating something like this was easy. The statue was only slightly bigger than a normal human being, around 6'0" or so. It's shacked hands moved, as it's head slowly moved-- and opening it's toothy mouth, a mist of death came out. And soon, it spoke.

"Human who has summoned me from the depths of my creator...You who has gone far and beyond to make me serve you... I ask of--"

"
Fou! Fou fou."

"
...Oh, master Fou. It is you. Is it time to bring waste to the land?"

"Fouuuu. Fou fou."

"Ah, I see. No longer necessary. Very well then. For what reason have you summoned me?"

"Fou!"

"...Find you interesting? I'm not sure I understand, master. For what reason?"

"Fou! Foooooooooooou!"

"...You wish to go on an adventure? I'm not sure what's your reasoning for it, but very well, master Fou. I shall find interesting events and inform of them to you."

Fou nodded and laid down once more. The demonic statue disappeared, leaving behind only a few petals. Fou could sense the thing dropping some bark and creating much smaller tree statues to go out and search out into the world for anything interesting. Either it be a party's mascot, be a Deus-Ex Machina, or just go on a date with a cute puppy, Fou was really up for anything. Of course, he wouldn't side with villains, per his father's request...But nothing said about being their mascot, right? Of course, anything too dangerous and he'd deal with it. But he really just wants to do something memorable for the first time in years.

The door to his side suddenly opened. There, a tired-looking Ashura Otsutsuki stood, rubbing his eyes.

"...Fou? What are you doing? It's 2 AM..."

"...Fou!" Fou proceeded to fall on his back and show his belly, panting like a dog.

"...Belly rubs? Fine, fine...Just let me sleep..."

As Ashura rubbed Fou's belly, completely unaware of his pet's true identity, Fou reminded himself that life is good. Maybe he'll get this fucker a girlfriend too. He deserves it already.

Last edited:

Original grinned and flung another love letter at the table, landing in front of the duplicate but not jarring it in any way. He then turned and began walking towards the portal while humming a tune, inadvertently connecting head-on with the deer-goddess, falling over on top of her, although in fairness he didn't see her still, just a clear image holding him afloat. He did, however, take a guess.

"Hello, lover!"
Ickol Conversational

The invisibility drops, revealing Ick- wait. No, it’s Assyrian. Holding a plate of food.

I have no lovers save for the winds of rage, rodent. Vacate your ocular bowels elsewhere and accuse me no longer of beastial trysts.

Ickol, in a very convincing illusion of Assyrian, brushed off Original and glared at the other deities.

Yes, it is true I am now considered an Outsider. But I was among you! I deserve to be able to sneak back here and grab some food when I so desire! N-Not that I am in such dire straits as to need to pursue this course of action, I only occasionally indulge- DO NOT JUDGE ME, YOU PATHETIC WORMS! I am Assyrian, gods dammit! I was the Protector, I- don’t look at me!

‘Assyrian’ flees, sobbing while holding a tub of ice cream. For some reason, the idea of following after him or questioning this episode at all is completely nonexistent. Foreign. [SEVERED].

Last edited:
The Night Dragon

Zyr’abaoth Action 2

Zyr’abaoth created a dragon, lean as a snake, 250 feet long, and with titanic wings that blotted out the sky. This dragon had the power of necromancy, and was extremely intelligent. It also gained the power of what it killed. If it killed a wizard, it gained all the spells and power the wizard had, and if it killed a monster it gained their strength. The Night Dragon attacked Sunfall Reef, slaughtering Masqut, Zeruellim and worse monsters. The dead rose as blue-eyed corpses. The Masqut breathed incandescent flames fueled by the Void itself, and the other corpses were just as dangerous.

Fire killed these undead, excluding the Masqut, and obsidian. The Night Dragon can be killed by obsidian, but would return if not stabbed in the heart. It could breath black entropy fire, and thick,dark, poisonous smoke, and blue flames that raised those it killed. Sunlight dismayed it, but it brought darkness and ice wherever it went.

Once Sunfall Reef was decimated, the Night Dragon ripped open a rift to the Afterlife. The entire army of horrors poured into the Black Mountain Zyr’abaoth laired in, and settled down to wait.

Helsa Conversational

@KolastoRPN

Yo, BTW, I'm ready to make some more coffee. Come talk to me when you're able.

Hopefully, she was sane...Shaking his head, Ocaeril pulled out a smoke pipe, and started smoking-- only to cough and throw it away.

Helsa immediately appeared in front of Ocaeril after this message was sent out. She seemed somewhat less crazy than before, but still somewhat manic. Though that may just be how disheveled she looked.

"Coffee. Now." She said. Oh dear...judging from the thrum of her voice there, it seems Ocaeril may have overdone it with the coffee.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa immediately appeared in front of Ocaeril after this message was sent out. She seemed somewhat less crazy than before, but still somewhat manic. Though that may just be how disheveled she looked.

"Coffee. Now." She said. Oh dear...judging from the thrum of her voice there, it seems Ocaeril may have overdone it with the coffee.

Ocaeril blinked and jumped in the air from the inside of his shack. He placed a hand on his heart momentarily, before letting out an 'hoooh...' and taking a deep breath. "--Us almighty, at least knock first, Helsa! Rey..." His version of 'Christ?' Pretty much, yeah.

Ocaeril went out and grabbed one of the now washed cups he used to make tea. He then created a pretty simple coffee. Although a little bit of cream and honey was there to add an extra flavor. He slooowly gave it to Helsa.

"So eh, how ya doing?"

Sword and Armor

Zyr’abaoth Action 3

Zyr’abaoth reached into the Void, and twisted it into something real. Something solid. Voidsteel.

Zyr’abaoth took a humanoid shape. He’d need the dexterity. With a wave of His arm, a lump of Voidsteel warped into a thin plate. A snap of His fingers made it into armor, thin but nigh-unbreakable. He slipped into it, and bonded with the plate. Now, the dense armor would never leave Him.

The armor had three special powers alongside the fact that it would shapeshift with Zyr:

It could deflect kinetic and energy attacks back, or store the energy. However, it could be overwhelmed (with disastrous results for everyone within several miles).

It magnified and focused the immense power Zyr’abaoth wielded, providing a modest boost.

And it had a concealing field. No god could directly perceive Zyr unless He desired to be seen. Water splashing on the armor negated that power.

A smaller, but similar suit was formed for the Night Dragon.

With the last chunk of Voidsteel, Zyr forged a sword. This blade would always return to Zyr, and it had a rippling energy field that negated healing unless countered by a suitable god. It’s most important ability however was Nullification. With a gesture from Zyr, all vibrations (heat, sound, et. cetera) were stilled. This froze enemies in their tracks.

Zyr’abaoth lightly swung the dark blade.

/I NAME THEE SILENCE/
/FARE ME WELL, GOOD DARK BLADE/

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril blinked and jumped in the air from the inside of his shack. He placed a hand on his heart momentarily, before letting out an 'hoooh...' and taking a deep breath. "--Us almighty, at least knock first, Helsa! Rey..." His version of 'Christ?' Pretty much, yeah.

Ocaeril went out and grabbed one of the now washed cups he used to make tea. He then created a pretty simple coffee. Although a little bit of cream and honey was there to add an extra flavor. He slooowly gave it to Helsa.

"So eh, how ya doing?"

Helsa proceeded to down the coffee in one full go, her stress and disheveledness seeming to melt away as she did. "Hmm. Doesn't have the same kick as last time..." She mused as Ocaeril got a good look at her eyes. The insanity that was there before seemed to have...decreased somewhat.

"Ah, I've been doing okay." Mostly just lazing around because of lack of coffee.... She thought to herself.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa proceeded to down the coffee in one full go, her stress and disheveledness seeming to melt away as she did. "Hmm. Doesn't have the same kick as last time..." She mused as Ocaeril got a good look at her eyes. The insanity that was there before seemed to have...decreased somewhat.

"Ah, I've been doing okay." Mostly just lazing around because of lack of coffee.... She thought to herself.

"Uh-huh, that's good." Ocaeril said, and soon...He let out a relieved sigh. Looking deep into her own essence with his Rinne-sharingan like he did in the past cycle. Soon...He could see it. The insanity-- essentially completely gone. The only notable one he could see was just the one in her essence. Of her nature as a goddess of evil.

Helsa could see a wide and warm smile appearing on his face. He then spoke again. "Hey...Helsa? Can I try and do something? As a final test of sorts, to see if you're stable."

Helsa Conversational

"Uh-huh, that's good." Ocaeril said, and soon...He let out a relieved sigh. Looking deep into her own essence with his Rinne-sharingan like he did in the past cycle. Soon...He could see it. The insanity-- essentially completely gone. The only notable one he could see was just the one in her essence. Of her nature as a goddess of evil.

Helsa could see a wide and warm smile appearing on his face. He then spoke again. "Hey...Helsa? Can I try and do something? As a final test of sorts, to see if you're stable."

Helsa, due to her own nature, was somewhat unnerved by the warm smile for some reason. "Umm...sure, I guess."

Helsa Conversational

Helsa, due to her own nature, was somewhat unnerved by the warm smile for some reason. "Umm...sure, I guess."

Ocaeril took a step forwards. And...Gently wrapped his arms around Helsa, and gave her a gentle hug. It was a normal hug. A hug between friends, a hug like a father hugging his children, sibling to sibling, friend to friend. There was genuine care there, but the way Ocaeril was doing so was to test so how Helsa would react.

If she reacted with positivity? With would be surprising, though that wasn't likely. He was expecting her to react negatively-- but not insanely like she did in the past. That warm and kind feel was still around his body, and he patted her back and smiled a goofy smile.

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril took a step forwards. And...Gently wrapped his arms around Helsa, and gave her a gentle hug. It was a normal hug. A hug between friends, a hug like a father hugging his children, sibling to sibling, friend to friend. There was genuine care there, but the way Ocaeril was doing so was to test so how Helsa would react.

If she reacted with positivity? With would be surprising, though that wasn't likely. He was expecting her to react negatively-- but not insanely like she did in the past. That warm and kind feel was still around his body, and he patted her back and smiled a goofy smile.

Ocaeril immediately felt a burning sensation, though that may have to do with Helsa's nature rotting anything that touches her. Helsa's reaction, however...

Eh? Ehhh?

"EHHHHHHH?!" Helsa practically shouted in pure confusion.

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril immediately felt a burning sensation, though that may have to do with Helsa's nature rotting anything that touches her. Helsa's reaction, however...

Eh? Ehhh?

"EHHHHHHH?!" Helsa practically shouted in pure confusion.

...Or that worked, too. Ocaeril let go, and dusted himself off, smiling proudly. He took off bits and pieces of corrupted skin off, as he looked at Helsa.

"Yeah, you're fine. You're cured." Girls are weird, principally Helsa. She acts so stereotypically evil and cocky sometimes, and yet, at signs of affection or things like this, she has the same reaction.

Ocaeril summoned a party popper and pulled it, glitter and other things flying in the air, as soon clapped. Breathing out with one of those 'frog tongue' things you use in parties.

"Congrats! You're cured!" He seemed proud and happy!

Helsa Conversational

...Or that worked, too. Ocaeril let go, and dusted himself off, smiling proudly. He took off bits and pieces of corrupted skin off, as he looked at Helsa.

"Yeah, you're fine. You're cured." Girls are weird, principally Helsa. She acts so stereotypically evil and cocky sometimes, and yet, at signs of affection or things like this, she has the same reaction.

Ocaeril summoned a party popper and pulled it, glitter and other things flying in the air, as soon clapped. Breathing out with one of those 'frog tongue' things you use in parties.

"Congrats! You're cured!" He seemed proud and happy!

Helsa was still mumbling in pure confusion, still not sure what to do.

"Eh? Ehhh? Ehhhhh?!"

Helsa Conversational

Helsa was still mumbling in pure confusion, still not sure what to do.

"Eh? Ehhh? Ehhhhh?!"

"Hey, hey! Chill! Did you forget? The whole point of giving you coffee and the therapy sessions of sorts was to make you less insane, remember? You didn't really look good so I started giving you coffee and talking to you."

It was true! It may have been a little bit hard to remember, but Ocaeril gave Helsa coffee, and...Some good advice and heard her speak of what she felt, even if it was a little bit weird-- at least once a week. To cure her out of her insanity.

It's been quite a while, though.

"Though the coffee was a bit of a mistake, I'll admit...Still, congrats!"

Helsa would also notice she was inside a little modest shack made out of wood, whereas outside a large and beautiful forest stood. Was this Ocaeril's home? Seemed modest for a god...

Helsa Conversational

"Hey, hey! Chill! Did you forget? The whole point of giving you coffee and the therapy sessions of sorts was to make you less insane, remember? You didn't really look good so I started giving you coffee and talking to you."

It was true! It may have been a little bit hard to remember, but Ocaeril gave Helsa coffee, and...Some good advice and heard her speak of what she felt, even if it was a little bit weird-- at least once a week. To cure her out of her insanity.

It's been quite a while, though.

"Though the coffee was a bit of a mistake, I'll admit...Still, congrats!"

Helsa would also notice she was inside a little modest shack made out of wood, whereas outside a large and beautiful forest stood. Was this Ocaeril's home? Seemed modest for a god...

"...what's with the junk shack?" Helsa said, still going 'Eh?!' in the back of her mind.

Helsa Conversational

"...what's with the junk shack?" Helsa said, still going 'Eh?!' in the back of her mind.

"...Maybe you're a bit too back to normal." Ocaeril said, sitting down on a nearby chair and...Dropping some bread crumbs into his basket that stood currently on his back.

"It's my home. Pretty modest, but I like it. There's rivers nearby and stuff. Pretty chill place."

...Just didn't say it was atop The world tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back