• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Ocaeril seemed a bit sick today.

His face was a bit paler then usual, and his eyes seemed a bit sunken. Almost like he had gotten a cold, or something equally nasty. Coughing into his hand, he sighed lowly over his pain and lack of carefulness. Oh well-- it was not like all species could simply live forever, right? "Rest in peace. Soon, I will come for you all." Ocaeril muttered under his breath, low enough so nobody could hear him.

He took a moment to look around the hall. His mind already had plans he had planned for last cycle to make. Although...His eyes gazed upon the world, then on Phil and Tiamat. With a hum and a whistle that seemed like wind traveling around, a message came for the both of them.

NihiloExDeus NihiloExDeus CutieBoop CutieBoop

While the fogmen are clearly not agressive, at least not now, they definitely have caused enough damage to the land. I do not plan on eraditicating them unless necesarry, and as such, I ask the help of you both, beings who Spheres are similar to mine, to aid me in this task. I shall talk to Corven soon, and any questions to me would be appreciated, if you both wish to help me.

"Yaaaaaaaa-kon." Ocaeril spoke, humming softly. "Hows everyone? Everything...Gucci, as they say, Kon? I'm a bit sick, so don't mind me, Kon."

Is he really...

Joe just snored. He was tired from all the Beholders and their eye rays. Five of them had surprisingly joined together and fought him head on, now his left arm was all petrified. He could break it, but it looked pretty cool to him. So he laid in his slumber.

Ocaeril, Action 1
Somewhere within the Jade Empire, the emperor slept.

His/her sleep has been cursing him for weeks now. Strange and lucid dreams have been going on his/her mind-- dreams of an infinite world made out of the water where he stood on top on. A world where he/she could see both the sun and the moon on a dark and starry sky. Dreams of white-skinned beings with great powers, and a tailed man whispering things to him.

While the dreams never stopped him/her from sleeping, they did leave him/her...Nervous. He's/she's heard stories of his ancestors meeting strange beings, beings with great power, great strength. That even despite the limited but once great Chi they held, they had no chance against.

Words traveled in his/her's mind. Questions. Questions about the safety of things. Ignored. Weak. Apologies. Safety. Soon. Words that seemed to be describing more or less what...was happening to them. The current state of their Empire, they meant.

It was no secret to anyone at this point that Assyrian, the god that made them so great in the first place, left. It was a shock to many at first when they discovered, but many denied-- soon lacking more reasons to do so when Chi started to leave their bodies, and the Chi Tree started to ever slowly wither away, giving less and less fruit as the ages passed. While worship to him still occurred, it was...Frankly lacking. They knew he wouldn't answer their calls, they knew that their Empire was in denial, they knew that even though they won multiple conflicts, they are lacking in many other things.

And yet...Could this be an opportunity? A chance?

The Emperor sighed. He just hopes this being doesn't leave like the rest of them. Gods are always so over the place. If this is indeed a god, and not just spirits cursing his family, and they are leading him to his room or insanity through the usage of extremely vague dreams.

Closing his notebook, the Emperor looked out the window of his room, before falling asleep.

A dream of blue, a dream of the earth, a dream of the world.

Raindrops fell gently upon his skin, as the skies sang a song to him.

His feet gently were placed in the watery ground. He didn't sink.

He looked around momentarily. This was the most lucid a dream has gotten.

And yet...Why didn't he feel scared?

"Because you have no reason to."

He turned his head to the strange voice that seemed to come from all directions. From the shadows, he saw a figure staring at him with three eyes. Two purple ones, and a singular, red one on his forehead. His presence was almighty, yet...Calming. He couldn't see his face, but it felt familiar to his very core.

"W...Who are...You?"

The man stared at him. He was sitting on thin air with his arms crossed, simply floating.

"...I am...Everyone's primordial father.
I am a being who raised you all to be the way you are-- all humans, all living beings.
I'm the one who created the Otsutsuki, and the powers they wield.
"

The shadow in his face disappeared, revealing a man with white skin and tattoos all over his body. The Emperor widened his eyes.

"I am...Ocaeril."

The Jade Empire changed ever since the Emperor woke up with white skin and horns.

At first, many thought he was possessed by a demon. Or transformed by some greater evil. However...When they discovered that he was still him with no changes at all aside from appearance as he ruled and made orders, even more diligently and effectively than before, they soon let worries subside inside their minds. However, obvious questions were in their minds. When the time came and they asked the Emperor about it, he simply laughed.

"I simply met our father, is all."

The question was...Ominous, to say the least. But it soon became clear who this 'father' was when the Emperor ordered his men to build shrines for the Planet-Author. Humble shrines, nothing too big, except in places like the capital itself, where a large temple was built-- a school temple, to be precise. To teach those with Chakra, as well as worship and respect Ocaeril himself. However, this wasn't all he did. Telling those to rebuild some of the old Assyrian statues, a ritual to respect the previous god was made. A simple ritual is done every month, thanking and keeping the memory of Assyrian alive by doing eccentric battle-dances, and with old followers meeting with new followers of Ocaeril in mutual respect, all 'fist-bumping' in respect for each other.

The Emperor, named Jao-Yon, also took note that the Chi Fruit tree seemed...More lively than usual. While the fruits still didn't come around as often as they did in the days of old, they seemed...Different. Those who ate it would receive Chi-- but something else alongside it. Chakra. A fusion between the two. A powerful Chakra being used to keep Chi alive, and flowing alongside this Chakra. It gave the users powerful Chakra abilities, and most who received it, human or not, would have their skin turn white and horns sprout from their head, much like the emperor.

One day, however...The original ones came about. More specifically-- Indra Otsutsuki, which while not sharing the appearance, his mother definitely did so.

A friendship between the Emperor and Indra would soon be born, something akin to the student to master, with Indra telling the story of his clan, and how it was possible Ocaeril himself decided to bless the Emperor after seeing the era of negligence the Jade was going through, to which the Emperor only chuckled. He had become calmer, wiser, and an overall much happier and decent man, but also having the same iron fist he did as before when the time called for it.

It wasn't uncommon for Indra to come about into the Jade, sometimes even bringing his children alongside him, to teach those blessed with Chakra how to properly use it. While no alliances were formed between the Jade and Konoha, respect was certainly in the air, as similarly, the Jade taught them their ways as well in battle-- mostly to the users of the Eight Gates. Soon, Konoha would be welcome within their borders, as a small village in a relatively small area was formed. 'The Village Hidden in the Jade.' Similarly to Konoha's own title, 'The Village Hidden in the Leaf.' The owner of this small village would be similarly be called a 'Kage', much like Ashura.

The name of this new era of prosperity and hope would be called...

The Otsutsuki Era.

Zyr’abaoth Action 1

Those who have passed beyond

Come forth

Dance on wings of ashes

Gather in memory of lost life

Those who have passed beyond

Come forth

Remember

The souls of the dead gathered in a valley nearby, and began to change. Joining, melting, growing into a colossal pillar of light. Branching veins spread across the unchanging sky...

And Zyr was in control.

/LET ME BEHOLD THE WORLD/

And Zyr saw the world, and all within it. And the power of the dead fed His darkness, and He expanded until His wings arced across the sands.

As He felt the waves of emotions from the souls, twin rifts of molten blue opened on His black face. Smoky tears fell on the sands, threatening to overwhelm the Nightbringer, but the darkness of His cavernous soul drowned out the regret. The eyes dripped and melted into void, and the Nightbringer was blind to suffering once more.

The power of the dead flowed through Him. The closer to the Tree Zyr was, the more power flowed through Him. As a desperate move, He could fuse with it entirely, sacrificing intellect and purpose for the unholy strength of the dead.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Corven: Action

Corven looked upon his followers with approval. They had done well, it seemed. The wandering healers he had sent out had done well. With each passing day more flocked to his banner.

But he would need more....

He turned to his project, feeding more and more power into the gigantic crystal, sending eldritch lightning dancing across its surface. For a moment, the very fabric of reality seemed to weaken...For a split second, across the continent, from the most powerful of kings, to the lowest of beggars, felt the magic backlash of the portal.

But it was not to last.

It was never to last.

He lowered his hands with a small frown... he would need something else, a larger power source...

In the meantime, he opened the city of Monger up to all who would be willing to trade there, making a few stable pathways within the fog that led to the city.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Corven: Action

Corven looked upon his followers with approval. They had done well, it seemed. The wandering healers he had sent out had done well. With each passing day more flocked to his banner.

But he would need more....

He turned to his project, feeding more and more power into the gigantic crystal, sending eldritch lightning dancing across its surface. For a moment, the very fabric of reality seemed to weaken...For a split second, across the continent, from the most powerful of kings, to the lowest of beggars, felt the magic backlash of the portal.

But it was not to last.

It was never to last.

He lowered his hands with a small frown... he would need something else, a larger power source...

In the meantime, he opened the city of Monger up to all who would be willing to trade there, making a few stable pathways within the fog that led to the city.

Corven would suddenly feel a message being sent to him-- a familiar presence of the very land he stood on and gave his rule was in the air, but much, much stronger and concentrated. The air itself seemed to calm down, and a powerful presence rose in the air. Soon, a small bird holding a letter on his beak was flying in front of him, and if Corven were to read it, it would say the following to him:

We need to talk. I believe it's time we discussed your current actions and how they're affecting me.
Follow the bird. He'll lead you to me.
- Otsutsuki, Ocaeril

Corven would suddenly feel a message being sent to him-- a familiar presence of the very land he stood on and gave his rule was in the air, but much, much stronger and concentrated. The air itself seemed to calm down, and a powerful presence rose in the air. Soon, a small bird holding a letter on his beak was flying in front of him, and if Corven were to read it, it would say the following to him:

We need to talk. I believe it's time we discussed your current actions and how they're affecting me.
Follow the bird. He'll lead you to me.
- Otsutsuki, Ocaeril
"This all seems rather unnessecary." Corven said, still focused on the crystal. "It's obvious you know where I am, why not just appear out of thin air, or something?" Nevertheless, he followed the bird.

"This all seems rather unnessecary." Corven said, still focused on the crystal. "It's obvious you know where I am, why not just appear out of thin air, or something?" Nevertheless, he followed the bird.

The bird seemed to stare at Corven for a moment. Its coloration was odd-- red and black and seemed to have a bit of white fur around his neck. It seemed relatively young, but also smart, given the gaze it gave him. Confusion? Annoyance? Curiosity? Maybe something in between? It was hard to tell. The bird then flew off towards the ocean, and Corven would soon see him diving deep into fog. As he did the same, he would notice this fog was...Extremely thick. It wasn't toxic or corruptive like his own, but the sight...It was near non-existent here!

And soon...

The fog would clear out, almost forming some sort of 'path' for him to follow. And in front of Corven, a massive tree that held an honest to god island on its branches, that reached deep into the skies, appeared to him.

The bird also changed his appearence! Much bigger then Corven, it let out a mighty cry as it landed on the island atop the World Tree, waiting for him to do the same. The place was full of life-- bustling with animal wildlife, and all sorts of trees. The place the bird landed seemed to be a small shack in the woods-- the only sight of civilization.

The bird seemed to stare at Corven for a moment. Its coloration was odd-- red and black and seemed to have a bit of white fur around his neck. It seemed relatively young, but also smart, given the gaze it gave him. Confusion? Annoyance? Curiosity? Maybe something in between? It was hard to tell. The bird then flew off towards the ocean, and Corven would soon see him diving deep into fog. As he did the same, he would notice this fog was...Extremely thick. It wasn't toxic or corruptive like his own, but the sight...It was near non-existent here!

And soon...

The fog would clear out, almost forming some sort of 'path' for him to follow. And in front of Corven, a massive tree that held an honest to god island on its branches, that reached deep into the skies, appeared to him.

The bird also changed his appearence! Much bigger then Corven, it let out a mighty cry as it landed on the island atop the World Tree, waiting for him to do the same. The place was full of life-- bustling with animal wildlife, and all sorts of trees. The place the bird landed seemed to be a small shack in the woods-- the only sight of civilization.
"Wow." Corven said, voice completely devoid of awe. "Y'know, I really don't see the point of you transforming like that. Is it supposed to be intimidating? Because all you're doing is grossing me out with your weird bird fingers. And I'm a god of disease."

"Wow." Corven said, voice completely devoid of awe. "Y'know, I really don't see the point of you transforming like that. Is it supposed to be intimidating? Because all you're doing is grossing me out with your weird bird fingers. And I'm a god of disease."

The bird didn't reply, simply looking at Corven with that gaze again. He then gestured towards the shack. And a simple word came from his mind and into Corven-- 'Behave.' He didn't seem to have a particular tone, threatening, ordering, or anything of the sorts. It was simply telling Corven to behave itself.

"Ahem." From the shack, came Ocaeril, seemingly a bit paler than usual, and staring at Corven. "...I see Yveltal has gotten you without any troubles. And if possible, do not insult my creations, Corven. This is simply his original form. He didn't wish to cause havoc or panic in the land by flying in this form." Ocaeril explained, coughing a bit into his hand, before bringing out two cups of tea and placing them near a table on the outside of the shack.

"Now, sit down. There are things I wish to discuss with you."

The bird didn't reply, simply looking at Corven with that gaze again. He then gestured towards the shack. And a simple word came from his mind and into Corven-- 'Behave.' He didn't seem to have a particular tone, threatening, ordering, or anything of the sorts. It was simply telling Corven to behave itself.

"Ahem." From the shack, came Ocaeril, seemingly a bit paler than usual, and staring at Corven. "...I see Yveltal has gotten you without any troubles. And if possible, do not insult my creations, Corven. This is simply his original form. He didn't wish to cause havoc or panic in the land by flying in this form." Ocaeril explained, coughing a bit into his hand, before bringing out two cups of tea and placing them near a table on the outside of the shack.

"Now, sit down. There are things I wish to discuss with you."
"Well, I'm sorry. If you don't want people commenting on your creations weird little bird fingers, don't give them bird fingers." He paused. "So what is it you want to talk about? You're looking a bit... under the weather."

"Well, I'm sorry. If you don't want people commenting on your creations weird little bird fingers, don't give them bird fingers." He paused. "So what is it you want to talk about? You're looking a bit... under the weather."

Ocaeril mumbled something about being intentional, before sighing and sitting down. "Corven, as you know, I like to care about my creations and of my siblings as well, brother. The respect fro me to you for you want to make your creations evolve and want peace with other races is unimaginable, as growth is always something I can respect." He began, pausing for a moment and sipping on his tea relatively loudly.

"So I'll cut straight to the chase. You know that like, most of the islands your Sharuk Brutes conquered are completely unhabitable, right? Not sure if that's because of them but the fog, but I thought it's a pretty important detail."

Ocaeril mumbled something about being intentional, before sighing and sitting down. "Corven, as you know, I like to care about my creations and of my siblings as well, brother. The respect fro me to you for you want to make your creations evolve and want peace with other races is unimaginable, as growth is always something I can respect." He began, pausing for a moment and sipping on his tea relatively loudly.

"So I'll cut straight to the chase. You know that like, most of the islands your Sharuk Brutes conquered are completely unhabitable, right? Not sure if that's because of them but the fog, but I thought it's a pretty important detail."
"...And? Am I supposed to care?" Corven shrugged and leaned back, light reflecting off the crystalline surface of his body. "Not like there was anything important living there anyway."

"...And? Am I supposed to care?" Corven shrugged and leaned back, light reflecting off the crystalline surface of his body. "Not like there was anything important living there anyway."

"..."

Ocaeril laughed, a laugh that was almost, almost mocking. "Yes Corven, there was nothing important living there. No natural resources, no life they could have tamed, no fresh air and space, nothing. Nope. Nothing at all. Let it be just a bunch of rocks with toxic fog. That's alright, man. You do you. Not like your followers or other people could have used it. Not like it's hurting me." As Ocaeril spoke, his eyes became slightly more bestial, and his teeth became sharper-- before he took a deep breath.

"Your men want peace. And you don't care that what made people not want to give them such is continuing to happen? If this keeps up, you know that they'll forever be seen as beasts, right?"

"..."

Ocaeril laughed, a laugh that was almost, almost mocking. "Yes Corven, there was nothing important living there. No natural resources, no life they could have tamed, no fresh air and space, nothing. Nope. Nothing at all. Let it be just a bunch of rocks with toxic fog. That's alright, man. You do you. Not like your followers or other people could have used it. Not like it's hurting me." As Ocaeril spoke, his eyes became slightly more bestial, and his teeth became sharper-- before he took a deep breath.

"Your men want peace. And you don't care that what made people not want to give them such is continuing to happen? If this keeps up, you know that they'll forever be seen as beasts, right?"
Corven put his hands up in mock surrender. "Nothing but toxic fog, huh?" He snorted. "Then how do my followers get food? We have farms on those islands, you know. And mines. Besides, it's not like I'm going to coat this dumb planet in the stuff. It's a stop-gap measure."

Corven put his hands up in mock surrender. "Nothing but toxic fog, huh?" He snorted. "Then how do my followers get food? We have farms on those islands, you know. And mines. Besides, it's not like I'm going to coat this dumb planet in the stuff. It's a stop-gap measure."

"Ah yes, farms that are certainly very effective when the entire island is, again, unhittable. Fog is liquid, Corven. Water vapor, to be exact. The toxins that are in this fog will clearly hit the soil and the land, making it even worse for usage. Unless you want to say it's fog and something else entirely. I don't care if you have mines or not-- but you're completely devastating these islands at once and in at extremely fast speeds. I assume you have animals, which can work temporarily, but unless they get mutated to live on said islands, I have reasons to believe they'll die."

Ocaeril leaned closer-- his third, red eye on his forehead staring at Corven. "This dumb planet is myself, Corven. You keep denying what's happening in front of you. And when the resources run dry, what will you do? I don't care if people take from me, that's my job as a father. To give and sacrifice me, but you're destroying the environment completely, Corven. You may be a god of disease, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye on this. I wish to help your people grow, but if they want peace, they have to prove to the people they are worthy of such. I can help with it, but you have to start caring about the planet you are taking resources from lest you don't have anything."

Ocaeril then sent a message to Tiamat and Phil inside his mind, and Corven was unable to see it due to well, being his mind.

Yo, you two seein' this shit?

CutieBoop CutieBoop NihiloExDeus NihiloExDeus

Last edited:
"Ah yes, farms that are certainly very effective when the entire island is, again, unhittable. Fog is liquid, Corven. Water vapor, to be exact. The toxins that are in this fog will clearly hit the soil and the land, making it even worse for usage. Unless you want to say it's fog and something else entirely. I don't care if you have mines or not-- but you're completely devastating these islands at once and in at extremely fast speeds. I assume you have animals, which can work temporarily, but unless they get mutated to live on said islands, I have reasons to believe they'll die"

Ocaeril leaned closer-- his third, red eye on his forehead staring at Corven. "This dumb planet is me, Corven. You keep denying what's happening in front of you. And when the resources run dry, what will you do? I don't care if people take from me, that's my job as a father. To give and sacrifice me, but you're destroying the environment completely, Corven. You may be a god of disease, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye on this. I wish to help your people grow, but if they want peace, they have to prove to the people they are worthy of such. I can help with it, but you have to start caring about the planet you are taking resources from lest you don't have anything."

Ocaeril then sent a message to Timata and Phil inside his mind, and Corven was unable to see it due to well, being his mind.

Yo, you two seein' this shit?

CutieBoop CutieBoop NihiloExDeus NihiloExDeus
Corven sighed. "It's not fog." He snapped, obviously annoyed. "It's a self-sustaining area denial nerve agent hostile to a anything not acclimated to
to it. Yes, we have our own plants. They grow fine. Yes, we have our own animals. They are fine. We have our own ecosystem... I'm... still working out the kinks. But it's literally fine." The eye-searing shine of his crystalline body dimmed somewhat. "Look, I'll just show you..."

He snapped his fingers, and what looked vaguely like seaweed appeared.

"See? Plant. Sure, it kind of tastes like pickle brine, but I'm trying my best here, okay?"

Corven sighed. "It's not fog." He snapped, obviously annoyed. "It's a self-sustaining area denial nerve agent hostile to a anything not acclimated to
to it. Yes, we have our own plants. They grow fine. Yes, we have our own animals. They are fine. We have our own ecosystem... I'm... still working out the kinks. But it's literally fine." The eye-searing shine of his crystalline body dimmed somewhat. "Look, I'll just show you..."

He snapped his fingers, and what looked vaguely like seaweed appeared.

"See? Plant. Sure, it kind of tastes like pickle brine, but I'm trying my best here, okay?"

Ocaeril looked at Corven, an annoyed expression on his face. Soon, he let out a sigh on his own, before he rubbed his forehead, and a bit of silence rose up in the air before he looked at Corven.

"Look, Corven. I really want to hate what you did, but-- I can't. You know I just can't hate people that are, y'know-- Like, you clearly are trying, and that's what stops me from doing so." Ocaeril took another long sip of his tea, before looking at Corven. "Okay, do you wanna make a deal? Me, Tiamat-- my mom, you probably know her-- and Phil, the new god- we're gonna make plans on how to deal with stuff. Tiamat can birth things. Phil is a god of life like me that works with intricacies of science like you do, and I can evolve stuff. We can help your people grow and have some sort of peace between them and the rest of the world. Do you want that or not? We'd need to brainstorm a lot and it'd probably end up off-screen or something."

Ocaeril blinked and sneezed.

"...Sorry, fever is messing with my brain a bit."

Ocaeril looked at Corven, an annoyed expression on his face. Soon, he let out a sigh on his own, before he rubbed his forehead, and a bit of silence rose up in the air before he looked at Corven.

"Look, Corven. I really want to hate what you did, but-- I can't. You know I just can't hate people that are, y'know-- Like, you clearly are trying, and that's what stops me from doing so." Ocaeril took another long sip of his tea, before looking at Corven. "Okay, do you wanna make a deal? Me, Tiamat-- my mom, you probably know her-- and Phil, the new god, we're gonna make plans on how to deal with stuff. Tiamat can birth things. Phil is a god of life like me that works with intricacies of science like you do, and I can evolve stuff. We can help your people grow and have some sort of peace between them and the rest of the world. Do you want that or not? We'd need to brainstorm a lot and it'd probably end up off-screen or something."

Ocaeril blinked and sneezed.

"...Sorry, fever is messing with my brain a bit."
Corven snorted. "They weren't even supposed to last this long. They were supposed to just provide a distraction so that the mainland forces could advance farther. Seems I greatly misjudged their breeding and adaptability. They weren't supposed to be able to turn into sixty foot tall giant crab siege engines..."

"I'm potentially interested. What did you have in mind?"

Corven snorted. "They weren't even supposed to last this long. They were supposed to just provide a distraction so that the mainland forces could advance farther. Seems I greatly misjudged their breeding and adaptability. They weren't supposed to be able to turn into sixty foot tall giant crab siege engines..."

"I'm potentially interested. What did you have in mind?"

Ocaeril also laughed. "Mortals are interesting creatures, Corven. Before you know it, they go beyond our expectations and beyond...Funny, isn't it?" Of course, that might be because of his influence in the world and such, but... "Okay, so like, the breeding has to be taken care of, man. Phil says he'll handle it and exchange their what I'm assuming is a piss poor lifespan to better resistance to things so they don't breed and die every 5 seconds. I could evolve their empire, their intelligence, and maybe their bodies as well, while Tiamat revives the lands they killed back with nature. I also say maybe trade with the Nova-kin-- They're my creations that live with them since they don't breathe. Maybe exchanging some gas masks as a product could help make their image get better. Of course, I recently took some degree of control of the Jade, so they likely could help with that as well."

Ocaeril paused. "Make their homes better, alongside their environment and all. I think they're tribal right now, aren't they?"

Ocaeril also laughed. "Mortals are interesting creatures, Corven. Before you know it, they go beyond our expectations and beyond...Funny, isn't it?" Of course, that might be because of his influence in the world and such, but... "Okay, so like, the breeding has to be taken care of, man. Phil says he'll handle it and exchange their what I'm assuming is a piss poor lifespan to better resistance to things so they don't breed and die every 5 seconds. I could evolve their empire, their intelligence, and maybe their bodies as well, while Tiamat revives the lands they killed back with nature. I also say maybe trade with the Nova-kin-- They're my creations that live with them since they don't breathe. Maybe exchanging some gas masks as a product could help make their image get better. Of course, I recently took some degree of control of the Jade, so they likely could help with that as well."

Ocaeril paused. "Make their homes better, alongside their environment and all. I think they're tribal right now, aren't they?"
Corven thought for a moment. "Keep their bodies. They were meant to be shock troops, I'd like to keep that in reserve. Just in case we need them. I'd also like something to switch their breeding capacity back on, if that could be possible."

He considered the other proposals for a moment. "I suppose some nation-building aid would be nice as well. Trade wouldn't be so bad. And maybe make some of their mutated strains more stable..."

"They are a tribal-council of sorts, yes. But their martial culture seems to be influencing their government somewhat. Idealizing the military, stuff like that."

Corven thought for a moment. "Keep their bodies. They were meant to be shock troops, I'd like to keep that in reserve. Just in case we need them. I'd also like something to switch their breeding capacity back on, if that could be possible."

He considered the other proposals for a moment. "I suppose some nation-building aid would be nice as well. Trade wouldn't be so bad. And maybe make some of their mutated strains more stable..."

"They are a tribal-council of sorts, yes. But their martial culture seems to be influencing their government somewhat. Idealizing the military, stuff like that."

Ocaeril rose an eyebrow in confusion momentarily. "So like...An aphrodisiac of sorts? I'm not sure if there's a switch for, y'know-- Mating seasons or something. Actually, do they have those? We could just give them those." Mating seasons are usually common in animals, but occasionally, some more bestial species could indeed have them. "Also, sure. I was planning on making them less terrifying, at least to the people-- but then again..." The Shadowkins weren't exactly much friendly either, were they?

"Also, I don't mind militarism, but I think it could be useful to evolve their culture as well. Making them seem more than just warriors and stuff. I won't make them pacifists, but I feel like making them have their own customs could help their image. You could also make requests to Tiamat and Phil. The Novakins could act as the traders of their goods to the rest of the world too, at least those in the fog islands. Like-- they might be attacked if they do it directly. At least right now."

Ocaeril rose an eyebrow in confusion momentarily. "So like...An aphrodisiac of sorts? I'm not sure if there's a switch for, y'know-- Mating seasons or something. Actually, do they have those? We could just give them those." Mating seasons are usually common in animals, but occasionally, some more bestial species could indeed have them. "Also, sure. I was planning on making them less terrifying, at least to the people-- but then again..." The Shadowkins weren't exactly much friendly either, were they?

"Also, I don't mind militarism, but I think it could be useful to evolve their culture as well. Making them seem more than just warriors and stuff. I won't make them pacifists, but I feel like making them have their own customs could help their image. You could also make requests to Tiamat and Phil. The Novakins could act as the traders of their goods to the rest of the world too, at least those in the fog islands. Like-- they might be attacked if they do it directly. At least right now."
"I'll keep that in mind." Corvlos said, standing up. "Anything else?"

"I'll keep that in mind." Corvlos said, standing up. "Anything else?"

"Hmmm....Oh yeah!" Ocaeril snapped his fingers, before reaching into his pocket and giving an invitation to Corven. It was a white envelope, and...Oh god. It was--

"I and Inqui are gonna get married sometime soon-- Do you wanna come in the event? There'll be snacks and drinks and stuff and music--Aaaah, it's exciting to think about, you know! I think it could be fun-- I'm just not inviting Zyr for obvious reasons, though."

Ocaeril wasn't sure if Corven knew of the limbo he created, but...

"Hmmm....Oh yeah!" Ocaeril snapped his fingers, before reaching into his pocket and giving an invitation to Corven. It was a white envelope, and...Oh god. It was--

"I and Inqui are gonna get married sometime soon-- Do you wanna come in the event? There'll be snacks and drinks and stuff and music--Aaaah, it's exciting to think about, you know! I think it could be fun-- I'm just not inviting Zyr for obvious reasons, though."

Ocaeril wasn't sure if Corven knew of the limbo he created, but...
"I do love extreme over-indulgence celebrating a pointless chemical reaction that statistically only lasts for about three years." Corven said drily, taking the invatation.

"I do love extreme over-indulgence celebrating a pointless chemical reaction that statistically only lasts for about three years." Corven said drily, taking the invatation.

"Now you just sound like a teenager, Corven." Ocaeril laughed, before pausing. The invitation was pretty looking and seemed to have been made with care. "On a serious note...Watch out for Zyr, Corven. He recently created an afterlife for all mortals-- all of them. And from the info, I got from my followers...It isn't anything good for them, or for us. I'd recommend keeping an eye out for his cult, or anything related to him. Though, he isn't exactly...Smart when it comes to big plans like that-- but even so, do take care."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back