• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Shattered Soul - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We don't have an established party leader, but we don't need one if we all agree on things like marching order. May I recommend a double-row formation with our armor up front?

(Front)
Aysik by Dreamy
Thomas by Fijit
Rodrik by Amber
(Rear)

While riding (as opposed to being in a dungeon), I think at First level of experience, our Perception checks aren't going to be all that different enough to warrant having our Rogues up front. I like having our Rogues in the back so they can watch for any attacks from the rear.

If we do get hit from the front, Amber and Rodrik can break off and use their horses' mobility to their advantage while Aysik and Dreamy can take whatever we hit straight on. This leaves our caster-types, Thomas and Fijit, in the center to do as they please.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Aysik glowers at his horse, but manages to stay in the saddle as the beast shifts around under him. He then looks over at Dreamy, feeling a measure of disgust as the half-elf oohs and aahs over her own animal. Dreamy is supposed to be smart; can't she see how tricky these beasts are? He shakes his head in disappointment. He hopes that the dear woman will never have to suffer at the hooves of the equines, but lets be realistic. It is going to happen, sooner or later.
Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie Silanon Silanon I've got it! I've got it! Get this!

Aysik has been taking lessons from Eron the Crazy, Silanon's noble and delightful lunatic from our long-time Rifts game! Horses are like Aysik's Salnesh! That's the name of the demon of demons that was Eron's... is arch-enemy a strong-enough word? How about righteous obsession?

Whatever the right term is, Aysik's been infected with the Eron Craziness! Everyone! Run while you still can before he spreads it to you! Ha ha!

Child Running GIF

We don't have an established party leader, but we don't need one if we all agree on things like marching order. May I recommend a double-row formation with our armor up front?

(Front)
Aysik by Dreamy
Thomas by Fijit
Rodrik by Amber
(Rear)

While riding (as opposed to being in a dungeon), I think at First level of experience, our Perception checks aren't going to be all that different enough to warrant having our Rogues up front. I like having our Rogues in the back so they can watch for any attacks from the rear.

If we do get hit from the front, Amber and Rodrik can break off and use their horses' mobility to their advantage while Aysik and Dreamy can take whatever we hit straight on. This leaves our caster-types, Thomas and Fijit, in the center to do as they please.

Thoughts?
No objections here. I certainly can't think of an alternative.

(Front)
Aysik by Dreamy
Thomas by Fijit
Rodrik by Amber
(Rear)

Thoughts?
Works for me!

Alrighty - seems like Dann's proposal is where we're at unless Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus or Psychie Psychie have any changes in mind.

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, sending you off towards your current destination.

Purr Purr and all:

Alrighty, since I can't find sleep at the moment, I made up my mind instead.

Those who drank coffee felt the fatigue fade away for a while (the effect is halved) - for about an hour or so, as per the coffee rules that I just looked up again - but by now, it's in full effect again. Caffeine only helps out for so long, and as you travel, you feel like neither the beginning day nor the fresh air allow you to shake off this lingering reminder of an unusual night. Plus, being on horseback doesn't help, for some.

So yes, fatigue is in effect, but it's not like there'll be anything that requires strength or dexterity, right?

Purr Purr and all:

Alrighty, since I can't find sleep at the moment, I made up my mind instead.

So yes, fatigue is in effect, but it's not like there'll be anything that requires strength or dexterity, right?

I hope you're able to calm your brain down or whatever it takes if you get the rest you need. =)

As for what we will be requiring in the future in the game, time will tell! =)

I hope you're able to calm your brain down or whatever it takes if you get the rest you need. =)
Music and stuff to do usually helps, so that's where I'm at - let's see how long it takes, shall we?
As for what we will be requiring in the future in the game, time will tell! =)
I suppose we will... but what should possibly happen, right? This totally isn't one of these weird adventure stories where all goes wrong, right?

Sherwood Sherwood Can you give me a perception roll?

Dreamy got a 15+3 (just rolled the die) , but who knows what Aysik might spot in addition to that? Only the rpn dice-roller (unless you want me to roll).

I'll pop my Perception roll in here. It's a straight roll; no bonuses.

Thanks! I missed that completely. Here's my reroll with the correct number of faces.

Only a 5. Damn.

I may have missed a bit; turns out I didn't have the IC thread on Watch. I'll definitely try and catch up this week though.

For most of the ride, Amber is bored and is letting her mind wander, keeping enough of her attention on the road to keep the horse on the path. Then, when Dreamy pulls out her sling and starts to let fly with a stone, it snaps her back to the here and now, making her quickly reach for her short bow that is across her back. She tries her best to spot what might be a possible threat to the party.
Nice Perception roll, Psychie Psychie ! =)

Sorry 'bout that... without giving too much away: There might be another opportunity to set something on fire. That, or Dann just scored the only kill in the entire adventure.

That, or Dann just scored the only kill in the entire adventure.
Yes! /flex

It's O.K., everybody! I'll share the xp with you all! 8D

Here! Now... how do we divide 3 xp between everyone? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back