• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Shattered Soul - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So, folks - just wrote with Dann in a pm, and figured that I might as well share my thoughts at the moment with all of ya.

To keep it short: Right now, I don't see myself reliably moving a story forward. I've been barely online these last few weeks, and those times have resulted in no posts whatsoever - this ain't how I want to rp here, and it definitely isn't the way to run a game. So - I feel like it's best to end this game while there are still some (hopefully good) memories linked to it. I thoroughly enjoyed your characters, posts, and all the dedication and creativity that we had here for a while - it's just that right now, real-life isn't working out for me in a way that allows me to continue this here in a forseeable future. Maybe one day, there'll be a new project of mine, and you can be damn sure that y'all will be the first to get tagged if I ever toss a new idea out there. But for now: Thanks for playing, hope you had fun, and stay awesome.
It's cool. I get that these things sometimes don't go the way we all want. For what it's worth, I had a good time here.

So, folks - just wrote with Dann in a pm, and figured that I might as well share my thoughts at the moment with all of ya.

To keep it short: Right now, I don't see myself reliably moving a story forward. I've been barely online these last few weeks, and those times have resulted in no posts whatsoever - this ain't how I want to rp here, and it definitely isn't the way to run a game. So - I feel like it's best to end this game while there are still some (hopefully good) memories linked to it. I thoroughly enjoyed your characters, posts, and all the dedication and creativity that we had here for a while - it's just that right now, real-life isn't working out for me in a way that allows me to continue this here in a forseeable future. Maybe one day, there'll be a new project of mine, and you can be damn sure that y'all will be the first to get tagged if I ever toss a new idea out there. But for now: Thanks for playing, hope you had fun, and stay awesome.
No worries!

I had a really good time in here playing Dreamy, playing alongside all of everyone's characters, and being in your world, Sil! You have a gift for clear writing, excellent atmosphere, and characters that are genuinely fun to be around! I'll miss The Shattered Soul.

And thank you SO MUCH for not ghosting! Thank you for coming in here and telling us. You are wonderful, Sil! =)

No worries, dear Sil! It's been fun here and we've had some fun characters. I appreciate you letting us know. ^33^ (And do please tag me if you reach a point where starting a new one is doable!)

I'll add my voice to the chorus of gratitude for creating a great RP, regardless of how short it ended up being, and I'm totally gonna want to pick up again should you restart or even do a completely new RP! I enjoy your style of writing and the NPCs you created (really wanted to get to know them all so much more).

Captain Hesperus

I'll add my voice to the chorus of gratitude for creating a great RP, regardless of how short it ended up being, and I'm totally gonna want to pick up again should you restart or even do a completely new RP! I enjoy your style of writing and the NPCs you created (really wanted to get to know them all so much more).

Captain Hesperus

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

This! 8D

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back