• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Shattered Soul - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Being used to Pathfinder 2e, a DC of 17 seems so much more doable =D

The experienced player or gm might conclude that either a high roll was involved, or that no character was really expected to make it.

The experienced player or gm might conclude that either a high roll was involved, or that no character was really expected to make it.
Silanon Silanon I think there are many possible conclusions. =)

For this experienced Player and GM, the only two thoughts that passed my mind were:

1. "Sil hasn't GMmed in some time. This might be a basic mathematical error."

2. "Sil might have confused Pathfinder 1.0. with some other gaming system he is familiar with." That happens to me sometimes; sometimes experience works against me.

I am kind of tickled to learn that #2 is the case ("Hey! I was correct!" I don't always reach the same conclusions as many of my neurotypical buddies do; it's one less thing for me to have to ask about). =)

Alrighty, folks - might be a bit early for some, but we're doing things a tad different over here:

Merry Christmas, folks, hope y'all get to spend a few awesome days with your families!

Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a wonderful time.

Christmas has been hectic for me, too. I'll have a post for Aysik soon.

Silanon Silanon
Is Dreamy (and Purpose) in a position where she can attack the bat going after Fijit?

Purr Purr She's not - fearing the bat, her horse brought her closer to the shooting foe ahead, but away from the river - while Fijit's horse pretty much held its position. You can try to turn around and help her out, but Purpose won't like that command.

Silanon Silanon

Nah. Heh! At 1st Level with no Ranks in Handle Animal, I think Purpose is more likely to lead Dreamy than the other way around! =)

There's a crossbowman in charge distance of Aysik, an undead bat near Amber on its way towards the horses and two already there - one near Fijit's horse, the other left where Purpose escaped its first dive successfully. What would you all like to do?
Silanon Silanon I thought I understood this but after reading it again, I would like to clarify - how many undead bats are there?

Also, are you using Attacks of Opportunity in this game?

Purr Purr Three bats in total - one near Amber, two near Fijit.
Of the two near Fijit, one is exactly where she is, the other is right where Purpose was moments ago.

Attacks of opportunity are a thing. I like what you did in Sharseya, but I'm more comfortable sticking to the usual rules. I'm mixing up first and second edition enough already =D

There are definitely strong benefits to each system! =)

Alrighty, folks - with the Christmas break over, I needed a few days to get going again - but I'm looking to get active again over the next few days. So - expect some posts, hopefully?

All riiight! =)

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

And... I just can't manage to get into it at the moment. I'll get there eventually, but it might take a bit longer. Sorry for the wait!

And... I just can't manage to get into it at the moment. I'll get there eventually, but it might take a bit longer. Sorry for the wait!
It's cool. I was somewhat out of it myself only a couple of days ago. I can wait.

Heya friends! I plan on posting in here as Dreamy just to keep her close in my mind. The more I post with a character, the longer I tend to keep and enjoy them. I was thinking of a single post - nothing that affects the combat we're in - but something fun and entertaining and maybe a little telling from her past.

"Writers write because they must." - A Zen monk whose name I have sadly forgotten. At least I remember what he said. =)

Damn good witing, Dann, as usual. Finally got around to get a short post up, let me know if you lost track of something; it's been a longer break than I had hoped, and we paused in a rather messy moment to begin with.

Thank you for taking the time to tell me, Sil! That feels good! =)

I have no questions; you summed up things wonderfully and thoroughly. As for lengthy, look how long the most recent chapter in Broadsword has taken? I've been role-playing long enough to know that sometimes I see breaks in the game coming and sometimes I don't, but they come either way! Toss your worries aside; you haven't let me down, good Sil! =)

Game on!

Yeah, I think I missed the bit about Dreamy proposing that she and Rodrik team up against the bats last month.

Would it be possible for Rodrik to fire off a crossbow bolt at one of the bats?

Also, wasn't there something on the enemy side with a crossbow of its own? I recall that they shot at Aysik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back