• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm up for preexisting relationships from anyone. Whether it was before, back in the day, when we were all legendary. Or if it's just since we joined up with the Club. Maybe we've done a job together. Maybe we hooked up! Maybe someone from our past showed up just in time for one of us to save the other's butts. Possibly all of the above in the same evening.
I'm down with something before hand too! I'm not quite sure what we could do though, given my character is pretty far on the opposite side of the moral spectrum to Chise. And Chise doesn't seem like she tolerates tomfoolery that Weles likes to dwell in.

She is a Rogue, there's tomfoolery and then there's tomfoolery. ;)

That said, she probably falls on the Chaotic Good/Neutral Good end of the spectrum so characters who outright delve into villany are going to take some putting up with. She's not the preachy type, though.

She is a Rogue, there's tomfoolery and then there's tomfoolery. ;)

That said, she probably falls on the Chaotic Good/Neutral Good end of the spectrum so characters who outright delve into villany are going to take some putting up with. She's not the preachy type, though.
:hornskiss:

I don't think Weles would be immediately... Dubious in his morals besides some casual chattery.

So I think they would be able to get along to an extent. Or, is it more entertaining if they didn't get along?

Dropped a character, let me know if it's alright : )

I know she wasn't an adventurer previously, but I hope her curiosity for the world can serve as motivation enough for becoming one. (Also sorry for the wall of text)

Dropped a character, let me know if it's alright : )

I know she wasn't an adventurer previously, but I hope her curiosity for the world can serve as motivation enough for becoming one. (Also sorry for the wall of text)
She is approved! I'm sure we'll make sense of it as it goes on!

My apologies for not dropping a character yet, I've been struggling to think of a backstory for my dullahan

Um… I can try to get the first post going sometime today. Though I will be pretty busy today and tomorrow so treat it as a pleasant surprise if I do get it up by then.

Awesome we have a cat man. Thundracules will be convinced that one parent is a tiger and the other is a human.

I mean Thundracules isn’t exactly straight either. He likes anything that has well defined muscular structure.

*turns head*
Say what now?​
I never specified his romantic interests and he is thoroughly interested in anatomical specimens with exceptional development in the muscular structure.

it’s one of the few things he is truly passionate about. Basically he is a Buffsexual medieval personal trainer.

I never specified his romantic interests and he is thoroughly interested in anatomical specimens with exceptional development in the muscular structure.

it’s one of the few things he is truly passionate about. Basically he is a Buffsexual medieval personal trainer.
I'm pretty sure Yugo fills every box lmao​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back