• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Only We May Judge OOC

Characters
Here
So what I am reading is that we are just going to commit biological warfare against the Factory

Ayyy, posted my CS ! Hopefully it's acceptable. Let me join in on the "made to make others suffer" squad. Well, not entirely, but the potential is there !

Ayyy there's the Paladin, somebody make a spellcaster and we have full house lol

Lordxana0 Lordxana0

Would a wannabe criminal work as a character concept for this? You know, something like a deliquent whose biggest crime so far is doing graffiti and staying out past curfew?

Lordxana0 Lordxana0

Would a wannabe criminal work as a character concept for this? You know, something like a deliquent whose biggest crime so far is doing graffiti and staying out past curfew?
That would slot in perfectly!

Also we are now at three characters so far! Can I get a sound off from any working on their sheets atm? Want to get an idea of when we can fire without putting guns to heads.

Sorry, will get to working on it soon. I have my last final on thursday, so I probably wont be able to work on it until then.

Sorry, will get to working on it soon. I have my last final on thursday, so I probably wont be able to work on it until then.
Life happens, thank you however for the update! If you could do it over the weekend that would be fine, and then I think us moving forward with four great characters would be a fine kick off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back