• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

yutohase

Aspiring Mangaka
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC page! Feel free to ask questions, or just chat!

Your character is approved! I'll be starting the RP thread as soon as I get enough character sheets.

Um... start with one, if you want to introduce another character later on, I will probably allow it.

Well that's fine since for most of the rp, she will not have her head since that's how she lost her powers, she literally lost her head

So kinda relevant question. We were all legends at some point…would we know of one another? Would any of us have worked together in the past? Perhaps before our powers were lost, also after how long have we been in the phoenix club?

So kinda relevant question. We were all legends at some point…would we know of one another? Would any of us have worked together in the past? Perhaps before our powers were lost, also after how long have we been in the phoenix club?
I'm sure you all would recognize each other. It's up to you whether your characters worked together before they lost their powers. And I'd say you're still relatively new to the Phoenix Club, maybe a few weeks, up to a few months if you're inclined to that.

I'm sure you all would recognize each other. It's up to you whether your characters worked together before they lost their powers. And I'd say you're still relatively new to the Phoenix Club, maybe a few weeks, up to a few months if you're inclined to that.
The longer the better for me. Having a bit of a reputation is preferred.

Definitely heard of one another. Maybe we don't recognize each other on sight.

If anyone rubs elbows with the upper crust of society across the local spread of countries and realms, they probably saw Weles at least once or twice.

Epiphany Epiphany that was a really good character sheet. I can't wait to find out what the Hell is going on with the multiple Chises (Cheese?)

Epiphany Epiphany your character is approved!
Thank you! :D

“Tall people being Tall.”
Bruh my big boi can’t catch a break XD
Just because your big boi's tall doesn't mean he has to be tall! Seriously though, it's just her vibe.

On the other hand, your guy might legitimately overlook her and accidently punt the dwarf so at least there's something to look forward to. ;)

Definitely heard of one another. Maybe we don't recognize each other on sight.

If anyone rubs elbows with the upper crust of society across the local spread of countries and realms, they probably saw Weles at least once or twice.

Epiphany Epiphany that was a really good character sheet. I can't wait to find out what the Hell is going on with the multiple Chises (Cheese?)
I'm up for preexisting relationships from anyone. Whether it was before, back in the day, when we were all legendary. Or if it's just since we joined up with the Club. Maybe we've done a job together. Maybe we hooked up! Maybe someone from our past showed up just in time for one of us to save the other's butts. Possibly all of the above in the same evening.

Glad you like the sheet. :) Chise can't wait to find out what's going on with the multiples either (Chises, Chises'? Chisi? Chist? I'm losing it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back