What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Supernatural
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


"I don't know. It happened too fast. All I can say was that the sky was falling and we got consumed by a bright light. Nothing follows, so we don't know how we ended up in this place."
"Oh, so you experienced the same, too!" The Witch exclaimed briefly in surprise as that much was said to her. "The same happened to me, too - like... One moment I was just living my life, and then that breaks out! I got photo proof, but it's not like it's worth it anymore..." She laughed it off with what little enthusiasm she may or may not have left, before it transitioned into worried laughs instead. "...I can confirm... that much happened to me, too... Kinda useless when it's probably not gonna happen again, though... but at least I've got proof of it happening?" The Witch thought aloud in confusion, after the information settled in. Conversations would continue more or less without her otherwise.
"I'm Hirari Yumesaki...I'm supposed to be a powerful esper..."
Case and point - introductions! The Witch listened in anyways, and though out of the loop, decided - why not? Might as well! "...Well, this is embarrassing. I can't even remember my real name right now, ha ha... Everyone back home just called me 'The Witch', and I guess it kinda stuck, cause... you know." The dice motioned to herself and then promptly shrugged. "I... don't know what else to really say, but I 'guess' it's pretty neat to be in an unwilling group of adventurers this time instead of just going through somewhere on my own. That is easily the worst. But, I mean, like... Hi, hello, nice to meet you! How about we just make the most of the situation?" With that, her introduction turned into complaints before the dice slapped herself and forced a smile and a little nervous laugh to try and hide it.
“Well, let’s see what fate has in store for the wandering souls of the damned...”
The Witch promptly shut up and now drew her attention to what seemed to be a pair of closed doors - and everyone seemed to be going towards it. Do they intend to go through the doors? Probably yes - what else do they have to do, after all? The diceling continued to think of what the heck was going on until it did indeed hit her, and she nodded, electing to group up with everybody - whether they liked it or not.
"What are we waiting for? Shouldn't we already head inside than just stand around here?"
"There's nothing else we know of to do here, so... yes, let's get a move on!" The Witch said eagerly. "To and through the doors, let's go! Our non-consentual and group adventure will start here, whether we like it or not!" With a proud and eager laugh, everyone approached the doors, and...
Unfortunately for the bee, the doors suddenly swung open, creating a loud creaking noise as the Beesmas was let through at full speeds. The bee would find himself hitting his head against one of the stairs' steps.

"Oh, it opened on its own..." Hirari stated the obvious, and soon enough, everyone would enter the now open door.
Oh. The doors swing open when people get by? "OMG! Are they OK?!" The Witch exclaimed aloud, promptly running ahead to find their suddenly flying and probably injured ally. When she went 'through' the door, however, she would be met with more than just that.
--{[0]}--
Floor 0 ~ Tower Lobby
"Gathering Of Survivors"

Entering the giant tower, you all would come to see what appears to be a brightly lit green room. Its floor is made out of marble, laid in a checkered black and white design. The room was well furnished from a chandelier up on the high ceiling to several soft, velvet cushioned sofas are positioned around a giant spiraling staircase leading all the way up to a stained glass ceiling appearing to depict a green labyrinth surrounded by glasses with myriads of colors.

Four people appear to be observing the stained glass above, scattered amongst the luxurious looking lobby.


{[Cobra Mercenary of The Mist]}​

Hm? Oh, that door was open the entire time, huh?” Observed a red clad man in an armored suit. Sporting a teal snake like emblem for its face visor and his chestplate. Iron pipes cover his collar and chestpiece as well as blue and white wires that go along his arms and helm connected to his chest emblem. He also has a muzzle-like horn on his helmet. He let a chuckle, crossing his legs while he sat casually on one of the couches as he fiddled with his rifle, which appears to be unorthodox in appearance. Bearing colored wires on the stock, a crank on the muzzle, and a yellow bayonet. “Well, what a surprise! That means we can get out here easily and go back to our lives then, hm?


{[Tech-Com Oracle]}​

That...Shouldn’t be possible.” A woman with teal hair clad in a white dress shirt, black stockings and brown boots. Her teal hair braided with a rather short hairline which she appeared to have cut herself. “I didn't sense anyone else until now.” The woman placed her hands on her chest. “In fact...I can’t seem to sense anything else other than this place…

Really now? Well that’s just sad.” The red clad soldier shrugged with a sigh, soon turning to all of you, eying you all from head to toe. “Hm...You lot look like you can take on anything.” He glanced at the busty highschooler with the group, ”Except for you. You look like you’ll die first.

W-wha-?! That’s rude!” Hirari gasped in shock, taken aback by the soldier's comment. “I can fight too, you know!” She said with a serious tone, which didn’t last very long as her posture softened, “...I think.” She glanced to the side, causing the soldier to jolt a bit. Though his face was masked, most of you can tell that he is on the verge of laughter.

Pfft...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” The soldier reeled back, rubbing his helmet’s forehead. “Oh man...You’re a funny one, signorina~” He quelled his laughter, wiping a tear off of his visor.


{[Explosive Alchemy Of The Plague]}​

Hehehehe! Now, now, my reptilian friend, don’t be mean to our new...Companions, keheheek!” A short, man cad in a dark blue robe and green shoulder pads. A golden aglet linking the two shoulderpads. Although hooded, his plague doctor’s mask can be seen plain as day. Much like the red soldier, the short plague doctor appeared to be on the verge of constant laughter, as if his sanity’s lost already. “If our calculations are correct, then they’re also like us, hehehe…Their worlds...Gone! GONE!!” To express this, the plague doctor spread his arms as he cackled madly. “BOOM! KEHEHEHEHE~!

Come on, I’m just welcoming the new guys, doc!” The soldier laughed along, standing up. “Sides. Considering that we’re planning to move on from here, I wanna see how our odds fare with these guys.


{[Magical Bunny Bakery Girl]}​

Oh, more people!” A little girl wearing a pink dress and white long sleeves perked up, noticing the arrival of everyone else. She seemed to be staring absent minded when you initially saw her, staring into the marble floor. “Uh...Hello! Who are you guys?” She asked with a smile, trying to be cheerful. Though if one could see being the smile, one could tell that she’s...Suffering. As if someone murdered this child’s dog. No...It’s most likely something much much worse considering the situation.

A peculiar group of people, aren't they?
Mixed impressions promptly graced the diceling upon her entry - more people, and again, who are these people?! A man of metal, some kind of analyst (or something?), maniacal plaguebearer, and... a kid...? Well OK then! "Yeah, trust me, we're just as surprised to see others in our situation, too..." The Witch said bleakly, sighing and shaking her head in response to the child. "I don't think introductions are important right now - maybe they are, IDK about that, but... how long have you four even been here?" The Witch asked out of nowhere, sidelining the introduction topic put forward and wanted to at least find out - has this incident been happening 'before' they arrived, or is it 'only' just now that it happened?
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Panicked/Confused​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 3, 2

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Empty
Spell Slot 3: EmptySpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Freaking out/"What is going on?"​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor Zero
Mentions: Everyone?​
Nearby/In Group: @BottomFloorOfTheTower​
 

Bixir

Cape Connoisseur


  • Purple light, turned to blue, turned to white, turned to nothing. The World, consumed. Life, emptied. Hope, erased. Light and sound fail to escape the calamity. In its wake, standing among a sea of blood among hundreds of others, is the Drifter.

    Gone is purpose, will, of those before. Those yet to come, roam free, damnable and sinister. A pain in the chest, turns into a cough, turns into blood, turns into manifest. Black, wretched manifest, pursuing the Drifter. With no purpose, in the midst of the end, the Drifter has only instinct to lead him away from that manifest, Judgement incarnate.

    Following instinct comes the enigmatic Anubis. Promising new purpose, drive, for a Drifter who thrives on such things. A great door, not unlike what is yet to come, unknown to the Drifter... perhaps Anubis too. The purple light, familiar and powerful, lying beyond this veil, turns pink, and tears. It moves quickly from its source, whatever it may have been, no longer meaning anything to the Drifter. Anubis is gone. There is only Judgement, behind, beside, around. Reality is engulfed. There is nothing left but anguish, of the body, of the mind, of the soul.

    The anguish of failure, complete and irrefutable.
 

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master





"Hey, kitty, where are we?" The little witch, Nobeta, asks as she looks towards her bag.

"You're really going to disturb my catnap for a mundane answer?" the head of a feline popped up from Nobeta's bag, yawning as it patted its open mouth with a single paw. "Some people, some monsters. They don't look too hostile. Why not you go talk to them? I'm the only person you've been talking to lately anyways. Go build your social skills."

"But you've only been talking to one person yourself - me!"

"Well, I'm a cat. People will give me weird looks if they find that I'm yapping."

"But there are all kinds of things that shouldn't talk here!" Nobeta retorts to the cat, "there's dice, there's bees, there's monkeys. You'll blend in just fine!"

"That's partially false!" the cat responds, "those are apes, not monkeys. Notice their lack of tail."

"That's not my point here!" Nobeta pouted, before noticing that the cat had retreated into her bag and left to sleep. She decided to approach Josie Rizal.

"This big sister looks nice, maybe she'll talk to me," Nobeta utters under her breath before approaching the Filipino woman, covering her face with her hat as she does so. "E- excuse me! I- I'm Nobeta!"

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl






"Wow, Master, look at all these people here," Fran says, turning to me

"Well, considering what just happened, yeah, that is a lot of people," I reply to Fran.

It's been a while since the world ended. We lost everyone and every thing, except the stuff in my pocket dimension storage. My sweet, young Fran is too oblivious to know this. Sure, the means to achieve our dreams are gone, but I'm glad that if I could spend the aftermath alive and with someone, it was Fran.

I look around and observe everyone, using my <<Appraisal>> to analyse the stats, power levels, and most importantly, the identities of everyone around me, all without talking to them. If anyone fishy found out I was a sentient sword, they would surely want me for themselves! I can't allow that, for Fran's sake.

Fran began to approach a lady wearing yellow. Truth be told, she was kind of cute. Way to go, Fran!

"You're going in headfirst too?" Fran asks the lady, before looking towards a smaller woman - a witch - that I only just noticed.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl






Ben Tennyson looks at his surroundings. The first thing he identifies were a wide variety of people and the only way in or out. Putting two and two together, he looks around and sees some people already scaling the stairs.

He looks back to the remaining crowd. Figuring that those who were scaling the stairs could help themselves, he decided to lend his hands to the ones still preparing.

"Doesn't matter if you failed, kid, lose the battle, win the war," Ben says to Hirari, consoling her, then ominously looking towards the gateway, "yeah, let's not waste too much time. There are quite a few guys up there already. We're all on the same boat, so we better keep an eye on them at least."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Topless Topless thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
--{[Floor 0]}--​
Interaction: Topless Topless Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl BoltBeam BoltBeam Bixir Bixir Crow Crow

"Nope. Got none." The Mercenary casually shook his head. "I wouldn't be alive right now if I had any!" He chuckled, standing up as he placed his rifle on his shoulder. It was then that Leper introduced his little team; Leper himself, Bigsby The Abominaton, and Beesman the Bee. The Leper, alongside the sentient Dice, proceeded to ask how long have they been awake. "For me, I'd say around an hour, 45 minutes, 51 seconds and counting. I woke up first, for your informazione." The red mercenary gave an oddly accurate time for it. "We're just about to move out and climb these stairs when you lot busted in." The Mercenary said, referring to the spiral staircase in the middle of the room.


--{[Ichika Usami]}--
Magical Bunny Bakery Girl

"Oh, a fairy...I'm Usami Ichika." The young girl introduced herself to small fairy, not surprised to see such a creature. However, she did step back in surprise when she sees one of the two Skeletons walk up to her, crouched, and ask for her parents. This caused the girl to fall silent,preferring to not talk about it. Her mood seemed to sour, as if trying to deal with the fact that she couldn't save her friends. She simply shook her head, denying the Skeleton to see her parents considering that they were left behind.

"Heeheehee...It's best if you don't pry, Skeleton." Cackled the Plague Doctor as he approached the Skeleton, trying to grab its attention. "I'm no physician, but I can tell you that she's...Unwell." He said in a serious tone, but still retaining his throaty voice. "Her experience with her world's destruction is terrifying as it is. Imagine; rainbow colored lights tearing holes on the fabric of reality! HEE!!" He let out a cackle in the end. "Those lights tore through everything! Flesh, Machine, even our science's EXPLOSIONS!! Not even the toughest of the known elements could withstand this INCREDIBLE phenomenon!"

". . ." Ichika grew a bit uncomfortable with the Plague Doctor, but he seem to lack the crass to apologize.


--{[Plague Knight]}--
Explosive Alchemy Of The Plague

"Heeheeheeheehee hee~! In anycase...Allow me to introduce myself." The Plague Doctor snapped his head to every single one of you, walking to Hirari. "I am known as Plague Knight! I am an alchemist, but I prefer to brew bombs more so than potions, heeheehee!"

"Hello, little one." The Oracle giggled when the bizarre looking creature clad in white fur started talking to her, "I can see that--you two look alike, don't you?" She said with a warm smile as she crouched to match the Darmanitan's eye level, soon patting his pompadour looking head.


--{[Fuuka Yamagishi]}--
Tech-Com Oracle

"I'm Fuuka Yamagishi." The girl introduced herself politely, "What's your name?" She asked, curious for the name of the creature in front of her.


--{[Blood Stark]}--
Cobra Mercenary Of The Mist

"If we're sharing names before we go, then I might as well." The red clad soldier nodded as he crossed his legs. "Mi chiamo Blood Stark. As you can guess, I'm the man with the guns in this little party of ours." He introduced himself, sprinkling bits of italian in his speech. Was he half italian? Who knows.

"...Thanks." In response to Ben's words, Hirari let out a warm, confident smile.


"Well said, young man! Bravo!" Blood snapped his fingers and pointed at the young teen clad in a green jacket, letting out a chuckle as he heard his heart-rousing little speech. "I like em' already~." He grinned underneath his mask, though his tone seems to lack a genuine emotion to it. He's the first to step foot at the stair well, soon scaling it before stopping halfway through, soon looking down.

Fran would've noticed that Blood Stark was directly looking at her and her 'master'. Blood would've tilted his head, rubbing his chin as if they piqued his interest.

"This should be...Interesting~"
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your world. Though, I'm pretty sure that those horrors can be dealt with, right? I mean, do you know how to save your world?"

>Millifillia felt sorry for the state of the Leper's world, but wants to give him some light of hope just so to break off the darkness in his tone. On the other hand, when the red man said he has no sympathy, Millifillia got even more angry with him.

>
"Heartless bastard you are! If only I were bigger, then I would have crushed you under my foot. But if it weren't for the laws of my world, I would have slaughtered you."

>The girl who's question was answered by Millifillia, Usami Ichika, went on to call her a fairy, of which she acknowledged. But then the skeleton siblings have to come in to ask her about her parents, a topic which she seemed uncomfortable of. And then the Plague Doctor have to also come in just to give a half-hearted explanation as to why she doesn't like to speak about her parents. Girl's got involved with a horrible event, and the trio finds their words to be very insensitive. Their response? First, a quick poke in the Plague Knight's eye by the end of Shujinko's sheathed sword, a swift gun whip to the face of Spine by Retsujo's gun, and a low blow on the former by Yuri. Yeah, they did not treat their words very well.

>
"Serves you right, heartless jerks."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Gravely Siblings]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

"Ah...What's wrong, human?" Pelvis would ask before Plague Knight intervened, stated that her parents were taken by the lights that destroyed their worlds. "Oh! The lights, huh? Heheh...Sorry, I didn't know." Pelvis let out a nervous chuckle before hearing his sister get hit twice.

A whip to the face didn't bother the skeleton. In fact, all it did was misaligned her skull to the point that it faced backwards. A kick to the kester was also given to her, but all it did was made her flinch, nothing more. The good thing about not having muscles is that these kinds of things don't hurt as much.

"Goddammit, Pelvis, get over here." Spine grabbed her skull and span it once more, making it so that she now looked straight forward. With a sigh, Spine went ahead and pulled Pelvis by his scarf, dragging him away from the little girl and the Plague Doctor. Tossing her little brother onto the sofa, Spine soon crossed her arms and stared at the spiral staircase.

"...Is it really true, sister?" Pelvis would ask, adjusting himself to the sofa. "Did the world really end?"

". . ." Spine didn't answer, but instead growled. "Watch what you say next time, Pelvis. I'm serious." Falling silent, Pelvis knew that his sister wouldn't be too emotional if something bad ever happened to their home. She's always like that. Too cold. Too unfeeling. It's like she's just the fearless huntress she's known to be.

"...Ok. I'm sorry, sister." Pelvis apologized, nodding as he rubbed his bony arm.
 

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


The Leper, alongside the sentient Dice, proceeded to ask how long have they been awake. "For me, I'd say around an hour, 45 minutes, 51 seconds and counting. I woke up first, for your informazione." The red mercenary gave an oddly accurate time for it. "We're just about to move out and climb these stairs when you lot busted in." The Mercenary said, referring to the spiral staircase in the middle of the room.
"I see, I see... So it must have only been recent, then..." The Witch thought aloud - though she could entirely be wrong if the group meets others. In response to what he said next, she began thinking some more before speaking once more. "That makes sense, sorry for interrupting! But, you know, it's strength in numbers - it can't hurt if we 'all' go together, can it?" She asked eagerly, just hoping he'd catch onto the offer.
"If we're sharing names before we go, then I might as well." The red clad soldier nodded as he crossed his legs. "Mi chiamo Blood Stark. As you can guess, I'm the man with the guns in this little party of ours." He introduced himself, sprinkling bits of italian in his speech. Was he half italian? Who knows.
"Sounds like a plan! There's meeting people and then 'introducing' to people, right?" She laughed at the comment she made - because to her at least, maybe she's the only one who would? "NGL, I'm just surprised to find others so rapidly, but. Not that I'm complaining. This whole 'light that burns the world' thing has shaken me up..." The Witch laughed once more, before briefly re-adjusting her witch hat and going silent, thinking she'd said too much by now. If she needed to introduce herself in exchange, she would probably do that later...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 3, 2

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Empty
Spell Slot 3: EmptySpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Casual talk with the group(s)​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor Zero
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: Everyone?​
Nearby/In Group: @BottomFloorOfTheTower​
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi

Third P.O.V:

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

After Beesmas did his explanation of their world, it was the Bigby’s turn, as he turned to face the fairy, his face.... still, unmoving, struggling to say something, before he said “I’m sorry..... but what Beesmas couldn’t say earlier.... was that if we killed our creator, the one who has also placed those Eldritch beasts onto the earth.... we would be killed as well.... for we were made of the same...... flesh of the young Eldritch god.... just like the Earth.... which is but a egg to incubate the growing horror...” as a now grim aura was radiating off Bigby... he doesn’t like saying it.... but he continued on “So... in a way, we could only slow down the awakening of the Heart of Darkness by battling it, putting it back to sleep for many years.... so even if we truly killed the Eldritch god.... everything else, will be destroyed with it.....” as he finished talking, his face now having a large frown and saddened eyes plastered on it.... but Bigby was at least thankful that he wasn’t back home.

The Leper merely nodded at the explanation of Bigby, but seeing the Plague Knight be given a few swift strikes made him look in disbelief at what they done, but he sighed heavily as he walked forward, mostly towards the Plague Knight, and after reaching the man, he held onto his sword with his left hand, keeping the large executioner blade to his chest, as he extended his right hand towards the Plague Knight, before grabbing him by the arm and pulling them back up to their feet, aiding the man instead of adding to the injuries they may hold... before the Leper looked back at the three people who done the deed, a permanent face of what seemed to be a state of disapproval, and seemingly experience with these kinds of things.... like he knew how to handle these kinds of people.


“It seems you let your emotions go ahead and drive your every motion.... and while having good intentions, what you may be doing actually drives the party and our allies further apart.... while yes, the Plague Knight has said some things that would want you to strike him for merely disturbing someone.... but hitting them won’t solve anything, in fact, it would only increase their hatred towards you... and in your times of need... they will turn your back towards you and walk away.... or worse.... they come after you for that revenge in your time of need.....” as he now turned to face the Plague Knight, before saying “And you..... you would need to watch your tongue.... and I’m not saying that you should keep you’re mouth shut forever.... but there is a time and place for everything.... and right now... talking about ones past wouldn’t sit well for some of your allies Knight.... after all, we are all here for the long haul.... so it’s best to not make any enemies within the group, I have experience with this.... but much differently, due to me always partying up with three people.” as the cloaked man finally finished his pep talk.... hoping they would at least consider his words, because clearly, someone needed to intervene here.

Beesmas finished shining the ruby gem he had took out earlier, before putting it away in his pockets as he began looking around the room, before deciding to inspect the staircase much closer now.... other than the time he got a firsthand experience at knowing how hard would the impact be if a 1ft tall bee slammed right into the stone staircase.... after all, it may just be some bland and dull stone staircase with nothing at all, but maybe hold some stories that are millennium.... no..... ages old.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless @ To whomst’dve it may concern
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"I never thought of it that way. So you mean to tell that your world cannot be saved? That's...a load of crap?"

>Millifillia tried to act positive, but even then, a world that cannot be saved is something that she had never put into thought. She always thinks that there is always a solution to every world crisis, but theirs? There is indeed no hope for them. All they can ever do is just delay the inevitable, not putting it into a halt.

>
"But what happens after all of this is over? Do you think you will all be sent back to whence you came? To go back battling monsters for all eternity? I...I'm sorry, but I don't believe in this bullcrap your creator has put upon. I may not be from your world, but not everything is always grim and dark. I'm sure there is a light somewhere that can destroy that darkness. A light that will once again shine upon your world and vanquish all evil. I'd say screw your creator and make the world a land of rainbows and sunshines."

>Soon enough, the Leper would call out the trio for attacking Spine and Plague Knight out of spite.

>
"Whatever..."

>"Grrr..."

>"I do apologize for our rude behavior, Sir Leper."

>"Yeah. But those guys need to watch what they're saying, otherwise there will be hell to pay."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
--Plague Knight || Hirari Yumesaki--
Interaction: Topless Topless Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"Hee!! Sensitive little thing, aren't you?" Plague Knight yelped as the sheathed blade didn't fully go through the mask's eye hole as she expected, instead, sounding out a soft THUNK sound instead. It A faint glint can be seen from the eye hole, as if indicating that he was wearing goggles the entire time.

However, being physically weaker than most other knights, he was knocked down easily. He was he was helped out by the Leper, who proceeded to scold not only the fairy, but Plague Knight as well.

"Heehee...I'll keep that in mind, Sir Leper." Like a nervous tick, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Although, I am serious when I say Ichika's unwell. If you three--or four care so much, then I suggest you watch over her very closely." Plague Knight gave his warnings to the trio before walking towards the stairs.

"He doesn't look too trustworthy, but..." Hirari says, soon glancing at Ichika. "I think he's just really worried about her in his own bizzare little way." She tried to rationalize Plague Knight's words, trying to see him positively.
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>The group would make thought right before they approach Ichika with good intentions. Perhaps a little interaction to calm her nerves.

>
"You alright? Sorry you had to see that, we just couldn't help but not tolerate what those idiots have said that made you too uncomfortable. I do hope you would forgive us."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Third P.O.V:

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

Baldwin the Leper would merely nod at what the Plague Knight has to say, which was a warning about Ichika’s well-being..... and in a way, with Hirari’s words as well, it was a way of caring for others.... perhaps this was something of how the knight deals with these kinds of situations and how he interacts with others for the most part. Still, The Leper needed to make sure that no further fights breaks out, after all, hitting each other wouldn’t solve most problems, but the way most of the small trio, well, four people to exact, would either merely not care at all, or wouldn’t let this small situation go peacefully, as he continued staring at the four, before walking off, hoping that his words at least made them think about their actions. He simply walked towards the staircase, looking up and down at the large pieces of stone, before making a sigh and beginning to walk up the staircase, but stopping midway to wait for more of their allies to come up.

Bigby looked once more at the fairy, before looking at her with a small smile, but it quickly turned back to a frown, all to knowing of fate.... and what would happen, as he said “You’ re have the right intentions with your heart, wanting to know how to fight back, even when against the impossible....” as he took in a deep breath, holding it in within his lungs a bit, before speaking once more “But there is nothing that could be truly done to stop the inevitable.... for the Heart of Darkness is the heart and core of the world.... if it’s taken out, we will be as well with it.... and the only thing we can do is hold on to the last of our hope and put our creator for sleep.... a sleep that would last a millennium.... so we will be long gone before the world’s greatest would rise once more from the ashes of the old, and bring the age of the new.....” as he looked at the small group, knowing that they always try solve a situation, no matter how bad it is, but this one was something they cannot stop.... only postpone at a later date.


“Where we end up.... I do not know, I was killed by my creator at the final battle.... the Leper disappeared within the Farmstead back home.... but even if we were still alive, I am branded as a traitor of humanity, due to my curse, and the only place I would spend my days would be the Hamlet, but for the Leper, he only has a couple of months or a year left within him.... his Leprosy slowly killing his body.... Beesmas..... I don’t know if he would return home or not.....” as he now made his way towards the staircase, the chains on his body Rattling with every step he take, before stopping at the start of the stairs, waiting for a few others to come up.

Beesmas began flying back up after inspecting the staircase for a bit, flying towards the Leper, before hovering above his head and slowly floating down towards the head of the Leper. And a few seconds later, the bee is now on top of the cloaked man’s head, resting his bee body, while the Leper didn’t mind, or even notice Beesmas on top of his head, the feeling all but used to after working with the bee-man for a couple of expeditions. “Let’s hope we don’t find more Eldritch abominations up here....” as the trio prepared to go up the stairs.... well the Leper and Beesmas was already midway, but they still waited for a few more allies to start going up it.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred Crow Crow Bixir Bixir Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl
 

darkred

Hmmmm
Jak and Daxter
1599920375785.png
================
=====================

Blue=Jak
Orange=Daxter



The Beginning of the End=???

Jak looked up as the Wastelands were surronded with a strange dust storm out of the ordinary. Well it seemed like it was out of the ordinary.

Daxter blinked "Jak, what is that?" as the ottsel pointed to the sky, there was a rainbow colored light growing larger by the moment as Daxter screamed as both Jak and Daxter were taken by the "light."

============================================================================================


Jak blinked as he landed on a hard floor, Daxter falling right next to him. "Hey Dax, you alright?"

Daxter muttered "What do you think I am, Jak? I'm fine." The ottsel rubbed himself and muttered. Daxter blinked "What the hell just happened?! A yellowish rainbow glow just glowed and now the world we knew was gone."

Jak nodded and sighed. There was only one way to find out where they were and who sent them here as they noticed a door open with stairs leading up. They were a a little late seeing a group full of everything from humans to talking dice, to skeletons and more.

Daxter raised a eyebrow "So now I've...seen just about EVERYTHING."

It was then both Jak and Daxter were eying the four figures with interest: A man with some sort of armor, a girl with pink hair, a woman with greenish hair and some sort of "Plague" doctor.

Daxter frowned "Looks like we missed out on the "fun", Jak."

Jak shrugged as he turned to the others, simply observing.
Topless Topless Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam Bixir Bixir Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl


 
Last edited:

darkred

Hmmmm
Sgt. Kyle Reese

1599939598092.png

==================================================

Kyle Reese was mostly trying to gather his barings but when he did,and would get to know over the next how long in the tower were a pink haired girl named Ikaria, A guy with some sort of Plague mask named Plague Knight, Fuuka and one in the Power armor named Blood Stark.

An ally had issues with the "Plague Knight" but it mostly irked him how the being simply replied as laughing to the destruction of everyone's worlds.

"That was heartless, killing all the Earth's remaining population like it was nothing.."
Topless Topless Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam Bixir Bixir Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl

 
Last edited:

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Prof. Faerie
Interaction: Bixir Bixir

Floor 0... Beyond that door lies more characters of different origins, different dimensions. The spiraling staircase was the first thing that his beady eyes saw as the Tower's jaws opened to swallow them in. It's elegant design spiral design paved the way to the tower's upper levels, it's shape only emphasizes the maddening appearance of this tower. The colors of the walls and floor were odd almost surreal and furniture present gives him the impression that someone was here other than the four new faces inside.

Word of the newer group stated that they've been inside the tower within an hour apart. They've grown comfort of each other already, only shows that their interactions have happened earlier than them. It's a bizarre event that he should have figured out by now but in this reality he cannot piece the puzzle together. Tensions of between were visible from both parties. He would try to end both parties but it seems that the Leper specimen has been the voice of reason, although it did not neutralize the tension but it is better to where it was earlier. First encounter with another party already stirred trouble but that did not surprise him but what did surprise him was a certain character among the crowd was a lone cloaked figure, it's size similar to the other figures but it's appearance was different.

Their appearance was frail yet unassailable. His attention towards them was concerning, based on his observance they are in pain. Struck by an illness that he is not familiar with. What his instincts does dictate he is to be given attention to immediately. He was only a few feet apart from them and he can hear their lungs dying in each hoarse and exhausted cough as clear as day.

"Ya doing okay there, my friend? Don't be alarmed. I'm not looking for trouble. I'm just as clueless as you are. Based on my observation, your coughing is nothing i've never heard of."

That Rabbitkind had spoken to the sickly figure. His voice was clear, soft spoken and friendly all the same, like a father who hardly yells at his children. Despite his appearance, his voice is older than his age. His face remained innocent but his concerned about the well being. He stood close to the figure till their heights were noticeable. His, metallic boots tapped onto the floor with a slow pace.

"Don't speak, no need for that. I'm not a doctor but we have to get ya medical assistance, alright? You don't look so well and that concerns me. It's rude of me not introduce myself. I'm Professor Faerie. A scientist, i'm sure your familiar already that our world's are "Destroyed" by a cosmic phenomenon."

His right ear is currently perked up to listen to what they have to say as they might whisper or so, if not just to get a quick info around without closing into position.
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
--{[Floor 0]}--
Interactions: Topless Topless

"I-It's fine, really." Ichika simply nodded at Resujo's approach, shaking her head as she brought up having to punish Plague Knight and the others. "I'm sorry I couldn't be strong enough to tell him off myself. I made you all too worried about me." She simply rubbed her arm.

"Don't worry about it, Usami-chan." Hirari, who had joined the fairy's group consoled, "We've all been through a lot...It's only natural to feel that way." Saddened, Hirari glanced down as she took out her smartphone. They did lose everyone they cared about. Friends, Family, Loved ones...Who wouldn't be sad when they saw it happen right in front of them?
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
  • Untitled design (15).png
    As the girl was about to enter the tower, a small girl in a witch costume greeted her. She seemed cute! Josie bowed and introduced herself as well, "Ohmigosh! Hi! I'm Josie Rizal, but you can totally call me Josie! Nice to meet you!"

    She gave the girl a happy smile. If anything were to happen to that baby, Josie would instantly get mad at who hurt her. Still, it seemed pretty childish, but the girl was very caring for children. Another girl with a sword came up to her, having cat ears and a large sword on her back. She came up with a sudden question, Josie responded with a simple nod. The Filipina girl proceeded to hold Nobeta's tiny hand, leading themselves into the tower.

    The interior of the tower slightly amazed Josie, looking at it with wide eyes as she noticed the group that was right in front of them. Their personalities varied from each other, but Josie had her eyes on the soft-spoken one. Her blue hair made the girl think if she should dye her hair sometime. Brown was a good color on her, but daring colors like hers looked pretty. She looked around the room, standing from where she was. It truly seemed like there was no choice but to go up, no other rooms or any exits, besides the front doors, within the ground floor. It was still very sudden for all of her to take in, but the girl had hope that they'll face this problem together.

    Even though it was still only a few minutes since they met the group, there's already some conflict. And, Josie didn't like conflict. It seemed to be about some trio with a fairy and the two other men who appear to look like they come from the same world. Still, it appeared to end quickly as it started, but she had her doubts that it might come back some time later. Their actions seemed impulsive, slightly annoying the girl. Still, she just stood around and waited for the group to move along. She didn't want to attract much attention on her.
 

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master




"My name is Nobeta, and I'm out to find out who I am! It's nice to meet you, Josie!" Nobeta greets politely, "I don't think I've explored dungeons with others before! I'm usually all alone..."

"Hey, you're forgetting about me, aren'cha?" the black cat in her bag said, refusing to pop its head out.

"Oh, sorry, little kitty!"

"It's fine, it's fine," the cat responds.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl






"Well, if we're introducing ourselves, I'm Fran, Fran of the Black Cat Tribe," Fran introduces herself.

Fran then whispers to me as her eyes dart around. She notices something, and I do too - it's the blood red individual who looks like he came out of a K*m*n R*der installment. His eyes were hidden, but Fran and I were both sharp enough to notice that he was looking at us.

"Master."

"I know. Let's just keep quiet in case he hasn't figured."


"With a party like this backing me up, I know I'll be ready for anything."

Ahaha... a party like this. Lots of the people here were very powerful - I could tell based on my analysis from <<Appraisal>>. I could even argue that there's someone here who could potentially crush the combined power of Fran and I in a single hit. But if there's anything I've learned, power isn't everything. There could very well be a strong enemy, stronger than even all of us combined up there, so strong that the only way we could beat them is through our heads and coordination.

I was beginning to doubt that most of these guys had a glimmer of hope in the coordination category.

Let's hope that the few who do were enough.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl






"Right out of an MMO," Ben comments on his surroundings, as he begins to dial his Omnitrix. "I've lost the universe once, and I'm getting it back. If that's the only glimmer of hope that we'll see our loved ones again, or if we'll see a new home, I'd say that we should go ASAP...

... after we sort our quabbles out."


Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"You'll be fine. Everything's going to be okay, even us. You can bet on that one."

>Retsujo smiles brightly, giving off a hopeful vibe for Ichika.

>
"Well, let's not waste any diddle daddle. We can't just stand here chatting."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
As Leper, Bigsby and Beesmas pass by Blood Stark at the spiral staircase, Blood was finally getting bored. As amusing as it is to watch these people bicker and argue, he himself knew that they shouldn't stay here for too long. Why? Not sure.

Something about this place doesn't sit right with the mercenary.

"Guess we're going then." Blood Stark nodded, soon turning to the teal haired woman, still interacting with the small Darmanitan. "Oi, Yamagishi!" He called out, getting the woman's attention.

"Y-yes?" Fuuka asked, getting up from her crouched position.

"Let's get going already! I'm getting bored here." Blood Stark simply said before moving up the stairs. He had completed his analysis with everyone, so he knew what to expect from them. All except a certain few. The Catgirl with the sword was one of them. Despite being a strange being herself, Blood felt something...Biological about that sword on her back. There's also the fact that he thought he heard it speak. AI is nothing new, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

"Oh? Um! O-Okay!" Fuuka simply nodded as she crouched once more and patted the white darmanitan's head. "I'm sorry we couldn't talk more, but we're going up now." She smiled before rushing over to the stairs, soon climbing the spiral staircase step by step.

"Heeheehee! At last!" Plague Knight cackled as Fuuka passed by him. "Alright, everyone! Upward we go!" He called upon everyone in the lobby before following Fuuka up the stairs, hopping and skipping through the steps.


--{[Ascent To Floor 1]}--
Lost
Clueless, without a path.
Across winding halls with our brittle cause
We incur the shadows’ wrath

O stars, where do we go from here?
O stars, guide me so I may know which one isn’t.
A creeping maze, the exit’s here, but where?

Where do I start, The Fool’s Labyrinth

--{[1]}--
Floor 1 ~ In The Middle Of The Labyrinth

Ascending the stairs, the ragtag band of survivors find themselves in a large space with the same checkered marbled floor. Walls tower from all sides, high enough that even a giant couldn’t see the other side of the wall. The walls themselves appear to be made out of green bricks, with blood streaking down a hole or two, draping down to the clean marble floor. Looking up, one would see a starry night sky with various swirling galaxies that seem to be dimming bit by bit before resurfacing for a few moments. Four paths are presented to all of you within all four directions. North, West, East and South. Four halls to traverse through. Looking down at the ground, they'd find that the stairs that they climbed up on is inaccessible. Meaning that they can't go back down. The stained glass they're standing on now depicts a compass with the four cardinal directions; north, west, east and south.

So it's like this here, too…” Fuuka clutched her chest with both hands as she took in the oddly familiar surroundings. As if she has been taken back to being a highschooler, Fuuka appeared to reminisce as she glanced around, only to be interrupted by the sound of new comrades walking about.

What, a maze?” Stark sighed, cricking his neck. “Boriiing...They could’ve gone for something else other than this.

"Heeheehee...I quite like it!"Plague Knight grinned as he examined the green brick walls “This green is just my favorite shade! Could use a little bit of polish and scrubbing, if I do say so myself!"

Should we go now?” Usami motioned to the north path, asking if everyone’s ready.

Yeah. The sooner we find the stairs, the sooner we find a way back home.” Blood started walking to the south path, much to Saber and Fuuka’s dismay.

Wait, where are you going?” Fuuka asked of the armored merc, who stopped briefly, turning around.

Hm? I thought we’re going to be splitting up to do our own thing?

Are you crazy? You’ll get lost!
.
I know that. That’s why we have you, Yamagishi~” Blood Stark pointed at Fuuka. “You could guide the others to wherever the next flight of stairs are, right?

I could, but…” Fuuka looked down, “I still need time to get used to all of your signatures as well as scan this floor in particular. This floor was being blocked off earlier, so I couldn't do a scan ahead of time.

“. . .” Blood Stark went silent, soon letting out a sigh, crossing his arms as he laid his back against one of the walls. “Fine, just do it. Not like we have time limit or anything.” Stark chuckled as he waited for Fuuka to finally scan the area.

“Thank you.” Fuuka smiled, nodding as she then took out what seems to be a small handgun. She pressed the muzzle against her chest and then..


F L A S H !

Persona.” The Navigator mumbled, sounds of gunfire followed by glass shattering echoed through the room as a blue light emanating from her, glass shards appearing from the back of her head. These shards flew up in a circular pattern, soon forming a giant feminine figure in a red dress. The lower half of the dress is purely made out of glass, encapsulating Fuuka as the figure spreads her arms. Six eyes emerging from her back like wings as the summon’s head reeled back. Her many orange sclera eyes look up. A low ominous hum can be heard as Fuuka could be seen praying from inside the glass capsule of a dress.

Woah…” Hirari gasped in awe, watching the older woman use her power. She’s an esper, much like Hirari! Although by the looks of things, she knows her powers to its fullest extent.

So you can use magic…” Usami said in awe, letting out a sparkling smile in genuine awe. “Amazing...It’s all sparkly!” She giggled, a speck of happiness returning to her, though it just reminded her of similar friends who could use similar magical abilities.

Fuuka seemed to be in a state of concentration. It should take a little while before she allows anyone to move on.

"Please, give me a moment. This shouldn't take too long." Fuuka's voice starts to echo in your mind. To others, it's a faint voice, but to others its clear. Shortly after, her voice became clear to everyone. "Alright. I can finally detect you all. I've also analyzed the immediate area and there seems to be a small gathering of entities around southwest from here." Fuuka stated, "Along with that, I'm detecting combined amounts of strange signatures around the four corners of this floor. I haven't found the stairs yet, but those four signatures seem to be connected to this floor alone."

"So you're saying that we should investigate them?" Blood Stark would ask.

"Not yet." Fuuka would shake her head as her summon would disappear. "I'm curious about that gathering I found. They don't seem to be moving too far from that one spot--kind of like a settlement."

"Heeheehee...That would mean what I think that means~." Plague Knight would glance at the south hall, and then the west. "We have two paths to take! Splitting out would quicken our search for this potential settlement, hee!"

"I think so, too. That's how I'm used to support expeditions like this beforehand." Fuuka would nod, agreeing with Plague Knight's suggestion. "I can handle communications from my own group, but for mapping out the area as well as for those without me, I infused a bit of Juno's power onto your devices." Fuuka would tell those paying attention. "You can view the current map of the floor using it as well as contact me using it."

As Fuuka mentioned the infusion of her power to certain devices, those who have smartphones as well as shrunken mechas (as well as Master The Sword) would see that a minimap had appeared on the corner of their device.

As of now, the Minimap only consists of the room you're in as well as four corridors. The map also seemed to be lacking in detail, only showing the paths and some of the signatures that she mentioned. On the corners of the map, yellow blinking dots which indicate the masses of energy connected to the room while the green ones indicate unconfirmed entities.

"Clever girl." Blood Stalk would chuckle, seeing a minimap at the corner of his vision, tapping the side of his head. "Alright then. We'll be splitting off! The West goes with Plague Knight. South, with me." He ordered, soon walking off to his chosen direction.

Plague Knight, alongside Ichika and Fuuka went through the west hall whille Hirari followed Stark at the south hall. Time to decide. Who should you follow.

 
Last edited:

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>Upon arriving at the first floor, the group are met with an eerie atmosphere. After some discussion, Fuuka pulled out a gun and shoot herself to summon some sort of creature that encases her in glass. She would then explain her power, much to Millifillia's surprise.

>
"You can sense the life force of anyone? I have that too! Well, except I don't need to shoot myself."

>Soon enough, Fuuka detected signatures and as well as mention that her powers have been added to some of the group's devices. In the trio's case, it's their smartphones. She then mentions activities from the west and south. It appears you will be splitting up then.

>Where will you go?
>West
>South

>
"We're going west. Anyone else who wants to follow, just come along."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @others
 

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


As Leper, Bigsby and Beesmas pass by Blood Stark at the spiral staircase, Blood was finally getting bored. As amusing as it is to watch these people bicker and argue, he himself knew that they shouldn't stay here for too long. Why? Not sure.

Something about this place doesn't sit right with the mercenary.

"Guess we're going then." Blood Stark nodded, soon turning to the teal haired woman, still interacting with the small Darmanitan. "Oi, Yamagishi!" He called out, getting the woman's attention.

"Y-yes?" Fuuka asked, getting up from her crouched position.

"Let's get going already! I'm getting bored here." Blood Stark simply said before moving up the stairs. He had completed his analysis with everyone, so he knew what to expect from them. All except a certain few. The Catgirl with the sword was one of them. Despite being a strange being herself, Blood felt something...Biological about that sword on her back. There's also the fact that he thought he heard it speak. AI is nothing new, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

"Oh? Um! O-Okay!" Fuuka simply nodded as she crouched once more and patted the white darmanitan's head. "I'm sorry we couldn't talk more, but we're going up now." She smiled before rushing over to the stairs, soon climbing the spiral staircase step by step.

"Heeheehee! At last!" Plague Knight cackled as Fuuka passed by him. "Alright, everyone! Upward we go!" He called upon everyone in the lobby before following Fuuka up the stairs, hopping and skipping through the steps.
"Ooh, OK!" The Witch leapt up where she was and laughed eagerly - she has to agree with Plague Knight here - it was about time! She was getting relatively bored, so hopefully this fixes things! After most of the group passes by, the Witch herself followed the group in itself. "Up, up, and away!" She eagerly commented, laughing once more as the ascent up the stairs would begin, and ultimately end when the floor above was reached.
--{[Ascent To Floor 1]}--
Lost
Clueless, without a path.
Across winding halls with our brittle cause
We incur the shadows’ wrath

O stars, where do we go from here?
O stars, guide me so I may know which one isn’t.
A creeping maze, the exit’s here, but where?

Where do I start, The Fool’s Labyrinth

--{[1]}--
Floor 1 ~ In The Middle Of The Labyrinth

Ascending the stairs, the ragtag band of survivors find themselves in a large space with the same checkered marbled floor. Walls tower from all sides, high enough that even a giant couldn’t see the other side of the wall. The walls themselves appear to be made out of green bricks, with blood streaking down a hole or two, draping down to the clean marble floor. Looking up, one would see a starry night sky with various swirling galaxies that seem to be dimming bit by bit before resurfacing for a few moments. Four paths are presented to all of you within all four directions. North, West, East and South. Four halls to traverse through. Looking down at the ground, they'd find that the stairs that they climbed up on is inaccessible. Meaning that they can't go back down. The stained glass they're standing on now depicts a compass with the four cardinal directions; north, west, east and south.
After the ascent finished, the dice looked behind her to see the stairs now out of order 'after' everyone had gotten up - almost by coincidence, or was it on purpose? She doesn't know. Either way, she looks up and around to see the style of this place - the green walls and the marble grounds below them, all sorts of visible, beautiful galaxies if they looked up - and four paths to choose from. Seeing the sight above her, the Witch let out a incorrigible squeal to herself and used her cell phone to take a photo of what she had noticed, her smile persisting as a result. Now, the matter of the paths, which seemed to correlate to stained glass they're all standing on - with the design of a compass.

"...I don't know if I like this or not, but those multiple paths are giving me a 'huge' urge to explore all of them." The Witch quipped casually and confidently - though she may never know what is down those paths, that's what exploring is all about! You go into the unknown to find what the unknown is - it's a risk that may lead to riches or worse, after all! Now returning to silence as she stays with the group, the Witch watches.
Should we go now?” Usami motioned to the north path, asking if everyone’s ready.

Yeah. The sooner we find the stairs, the sooner we find a way back home.” Blood started walking to the south path, much to Saber and Fuuka’s dismay.

Wait, where are you going?” Fuuka asked of the armored merc, who stopped briefly, turning around.

Hm? I thought we’re going to be splitting up to do our own thing?

Are you crazy? You’ll get lost!

I know that. That’s why we have you, Yamagishi~” Blood Stark pointed at Fuuka. “You could guide the others to wherever the next flight of stairs are, right?

I could, but…” Fuuka looked down, “I still need time to get used to all of your signatures as well as scan this floor in particular. This floor was being blocked off earlier, so I couldn't do a scan ahead of time.

“. . .” Blood Stark went silent, soon letting out a sigh, crossing his arms as he laid his back against one of the walls. “Fine, just do it. Not like we have time limit or anything.” Stark chuckled as he waited for Fuuka to finally scan the area.

“Thank you.” Fuuka smiled, nodding as she then took out what seems to be a small handgun. She pressed the muzzle against her chest and then..


F L A S H !

Persona.” The Navigator mumbled, sounds of gunfire followed by glass shattering echoed through the room as a blue light emanating from her, glass shards appearing from the back of her head. These shards flew up in a circular pattern, soon forming a giant feminine figure in a red dress. The lower half of the dress is purely made out of glass, encapsulating Fuuka as the figure spreads her arms. Six eyes emerging from her back like wings as the summon’s head reeled back. Her many orange sclera eyes look up. A low ominous hum can be heard as Fuuka could be seen praying from inside the glass capsule of a dress.
The Witch's metaphorical jaw dropped upon seeing this beast, this thing! She'd never seen anything like it - what in the heck was this thing?! If one looked to the Witch right now, she seemed to be scared into standing still because of what she was seeing, but was also in awe of it. "WTF is that?!" She managed to blurt out, making her fear and awe audible both at once while she tried to understand literally any of this.
Fuuka seemed to be in a state of concentration. It should take a little while before she allows anyone to move on.

"Please, give me a moment. This shouldn't take too long." Fuuka's voice starts to echo in your mind. To others, it's a faint voice, but to others its clear. Shortly after, her voice became clear to everyone. "Alright. I can finally detect you all. I've also analyzed the immediate area and there seems to be a small gathering of entities around southwest from here." Fuuka stated, "Along with that, I'm detecting combined amounts of strange signatures around the four corners of this floor. I haven't found the stairs yet, but those four signatures seem to be connected to this floor alone."

"So you're saying that we should investigate them?" Blood Stark would ask.

"Not yet." Fuuka would shake her head as her summon would disappear. "I'm curious about that gathering I found. They don't seem to be moving too far from that one spot--kind of like a settlement."

"Heeheehee...That would mean what I think that means~." Plague Knight would glance at the south hall, and then the west. "We have two paths to take! Splitting out would quicken our search for this potential settlement, hee!"

"I think so, too. That's how I'm used to support expeditions like this beforehand." Fuuka would nod, agreeing with Plague Knight's suggestion. "I can handle communications from my own group, but for mapping out the area as well as for those without me, I infused a bit of Juno's power onto your devices." Fuuka would tell those paying attention. "You can view the current map of the floor using it as well as contact me using it."

As Fuuka mentioned the infusion of her power to certain devices, those who have smartphones as well as shrunken mechas (as well as Master The Sword) would see that a minimap had appeared on the corner of their device.

As of now, the Minimap only consists of the room you're in as well as four corridors. The map also seemed to be lacking in detail, only showing the paths and some of the signatures that she mentioned. On the corners of the map, yellow blinking dots which indicate the masses of energy connected to the room while the green ones indicate unconfirmed entities.

"Clever girl." Blood Stalk would chuckle, seeing a minimap at the corner of his vision, tapping the side of his head. "Alright then. We'll be splitting off! The West goes with Plague Knight. South, with me." He ordered, soon walking off to his chosen direction.

Plague Knight, alongside Ichika and Fuuka went through the west hall while Hirari followed Stark at the south hall.
The Witch listened in and seemed to understand what was going on - they had some findings around the corners to look at - though not right now, what they're focusing on is a cluster of readings near one spot. Thanks to Fuuka's interference, she now has a map on her cell phone of the current floor - right in the palm of her hand - as well as access to contact her if need be! Now.... where does she go? The Witch takes note of most people already heading left - but for several reasons, she decided to take the south hall. For one - if needed, she has access to the other group via contacting Fuuka by the cell phone, as well as the map 'in' the same device. Two - most people already headed to the west hall, and if the Witch knows anything about adventuring in unknown places, it's best to go in numbers! So, put those two facts together, she headed south - and during her wander, she seemed to briefly take out some kind of book, opening it up and slotting something into its pages before closing it again.

"Alright, let's get to work!" She said confidently, sprinting after Stark and Hirari down the south hall. If need be, she is combat ready - though probably not 'as' powerful as the others, she is prepared to do what she can! With her book in one hand, and her cell phone in the other, she is prepared for any surprise battles that may come up, and she has access to see the map granted by Fuuka's scan.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 3, 2
>The '2' dice was used to prepare 'Infliction' in Spell Slot 2

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: EmptySpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Split Up!/Explore the first floor​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor One
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: Everyone?​
Nearby/In Group: @ClimbUpFloorOne​
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi

Third P.O.V:

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100


“Huddled together, furtive and vulnerable. Rats in a maze.”

Going up the stairs, the trio along with the rest of the team would have seen the same sight, large green walls expanding into the air, it was like the familiar sight of the ruins.... except, green, and instead of only having one other person from the Hamlet with them.... it was a large group of hero’s of different backgrounds and worlds, it was, a odd but familiar feeling to the Leper and Abomination, especially the fact that Beesmas would fall into that category. No one from the trio went and looked back at the staircase..... they knew that by entering this place, they have started the ‘expedition’, and leaving now to fail the mission would only bring unnecessary stress to strain their minds.

“This is just like the ruins back home.... except much greener..... and probably not filled to the brim with skeletons.... and those cursed courtiers....” as Beesmas rose a fist into the air, the last of his words in the sentence being guided by anger and fury.... but it wasn’t much considering he was a 1ft bee. But what caught the trio’s attention, was a sound of a gunshot, something all to familiar to them, yet alien, due to flintlock weapons being uncommonly used in place of swords and crossbows.... but when the three turned around.... well two.... since Beesmas was still on top of Leper’s head, they would have found a sight, as some sort of figure was forming around Fuuka, before stopping to reveal the thing, as Bigby’s body naturally reflexed, the sight all but reminding him of the ‘Countess’ from the Crimson Court.... except, the figure was much more pleasant to the eyes than the monstrosity of both mosquito and human combined.

The Leper said nothing.... nor reacted to this at all, while Beesmas only made a small whistle, already seeing a couple of weird abilities a few minutes after waking up. But then they began speaking about magic, which naturally, confused Bigby and Beesmas, as while things that would be considered as magic back in their own world.... it was in a way, different than those from fairy tells mothers would tell their young at night. But then, the echoing voice of the madam was heard within their minds, a faint voice in the outside, but was loud and clear as day within their minds.

But after that small process... Fuuka can now detect them all, as well as analyze the surrounding area and found multiple entities and strange signatures.... but for now, they need to inspect the so called ‘settlement’ up here in the south-west direction. “We are used to expeditions with four party members.... but this is a nice change of pace...” Bigby would state, his hope slowly starting to make a appearance, but then he realized... the more of us are out here... the more of ‘them’ would come and fight.... but he disregarded that for now, they needed to travel to what seemed to be a safe point.

But then, the part about the map made Beesmas gained interest, as he hovered off the head of Leper to check something, which was taking out a paper map, but to his surprise... the map would have changed to that of the area, exactly mimicking what rooms would also be on the area and the directions to them. “I guess that it also works on maps and stuff..... nice ability you got there....” as Beesmas does a Thumbs up towards Fuuka, in a way, thanking her. But it was once everyone started to go a direction, that they finally made their choice, which was to all go south side, all together, after all, they have been together for a long while, and splitting up would make the experience even more alien to the trio... not like that it wasn’t alien in the first place.


Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
  • Untitled design (15).pngJosie proceeded to follow the group upstairs, eyeing the shifting blue interior turning into a deep green with some red liquid dripping from it. If Josie is reminded by anything with the appearance, it's like they're stuck in some kind of horror game. But, it isn't much of a horror game. Oddly enough, there's some kind of beauty that Josie finds in this whole pile of oddities. Noticing the large stained glass compass below her feet, Josie was curious as to what the maze has in store for them. If she had to fight, then the girl would most likely let the others handle it, but she can handle defending herself.

    Looking over to where the blue-haired girl was, she proceeded to shoot herself at her chest. It caught Josie off-guard, making her choke on air as a beautiful-looking statue proceeded to surround her. She let out a small sigh of relief, realizing that she was wrong about what she thought. The girl didn't know where to go, but she'd pick the West side. However, she wasn't settled on her action yet. Going over to where Nobeta was, she proceeded to ask her a question. "Where are you going? I think the West side seems nice, but I don't know..." she told the little witch, wanting to hear her decision first.
 

Tamotsu

I'd rather trust and regret,than doubt and regret
Having taken enough of the sight of the room it was in, Temjin noticed the crowd moving up the stairs once again towards the next floor. Following suit without much of a word, the crowd soon stopped in the middle of the path where the road branches into four different directions. The Virtuaroid stopped after having walked past several of the organic beings to have a better visualisation of the segmented tracks.

North, East, West, South. The west and south were taken by a select few of them while two were left unoccupied. Temjin quietly stepped past the group and proceeded on towards the north path, seemingly not even aware of the visible functions on the corner of its view as its thrusters soon flared up a good distance away from the gang, breaking into a run as the Virtuaroid (temporarily) parted ways with everyone else.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

  • Top