What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Supernatural
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Gravely Siblings]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

By the time everyone was called to climb the stairs, Spine and Pelvis followed along quietly, readying their weapons as they clamber along. Reaching the top, the two skeleton hunters glanced around the dreary surroundings, feeling a bit at home.

"I would pay a large sum for walls like these~" Pelvis said aloud, adding on Plague Knight's comment. Spine, however, was enthralled by the starry night sky above them. It reminds her of their own graveyard that they roam. The stars there don't compare to this sky. Shortly afterwards, one of the humans' voice echoed through the skeletons' skulls, which prompted them to feel threathened. Mostly Pelvis taking out his daggers while Spine merely flinched. "Where's--?!"

"Looks like it's the product of that girl's magic." Spine quickly informed. "And a strange magic it is." She says, tapping Pelvis' shoulders and pointing at the large figure where Yamagishi once was.

"Wha--?! When did she turn into that?!" Pelvis asked in awe, staring at Juno with childlike sparkles in his eyeholes.

"Dear lord." Spine sighs, rubbing her forehead. Just then, they recieved instructions to investigate a gathering of signatures southwest from their current area. As people gathered with Blood Stark and Plague Knight, the Skeleton siblings glanced at each other.

"Hey, sister..."

"I know." Spine simply nodded, turning east. "We're going this way. Contact us if you find anything." She said, and without anymore fuss, the two skeletons left on their own.

[A Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Tamotsu Tamotsu

The slime girl slid up the stairs without a problem. Looking artound, she found herself in some sort of maze. While the others were talking about going to specific locations, Schimatizo wants to look for something fun. As such, she headed north without a single word, following the robot who had headed there as well.
 

Bixir

Cape Connoisseur


  • The warrior turned towards the sound of this stranger among strangers, then down, below the Drifter's rather middling stature. He appeared surprised, though pleasantly so. Everyone else that had found themselves in this tower had seen to themselves and others. It was fine by the Drifter, used to making his way his lonesome, illness and all. To see that someone cared, let alone that that someone was a doctor, was a welcome reprieve.

    He nodded, moving his arms out in as welcoming a gesture as he could muster, in spite of the coughing fit that he had just endured. He rested a hand upon his heart, evidently gesturing to the seeming cause of his sickness. There was little else to say, at least for the moment. There were more pressing concerns, as the stairs ahead began to open up to the first of many challenges for this party to confront. The Drifter followed up at the rear of the group, waiting to see whether this "Professor Faerie" would keep him company, or move on to other strangers.
 

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master




"I'll go West with you then, Ms Josie!" Nobeta smiles.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod






"That Blood Stark guy," I whisper to Fran, "I think we should keep him close."

As Fran nods, we head to the South, where he was going.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod






"Splitting up so soon? I guess, I mean, this isn't a horror movie or horror game or anything, right?" Glancing at Hirari, who was headed for the South, Ben follows her while uttering under his breath, "let's do this."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
--{[1]}--

  • Interaction: Tamotsu Tamotsu Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

    Trekking through the northern path, the four who had travelled north found the hallway to be long, without a split branch in sight. Which is good, all things considered. However, as they walked along, they suddenly heard noises.

    Sloshing noises. Sounds that a goop makes when its dropped on the floor followed by a loud clanging noise. Temjin, Schimatizo, Prof. Mantellion and The Drifter would find themselves face to face against several black blobs with varying masks. Some wearing blue, others wearing yellow. Counting them, there appear to be around 15 of them in total. Snarling, the slimes grouped in groups of 5 and surrounded the Schimatizo, Temjin and The Drifter. Due to Prof. Mantelion's size, he manages to slip off of their radar.


    7 Cowardly Mayas and 8 Ill-Fated Mayas Appear!

    Enemies Left: 15

 

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


As the group walks on the south hall, they would find two pairs of forks in the road,two paths going east and two paths going west.

"Hm...What a complicated little fork." Blood Stark chuckled a bit, glancing back. "What do you guys think? You folks want to go west or east?" He asked, pertaining to the obvious split in the road.
The Witch looked to the fork that was spoken of, and seemed perplexed - who the heck designed this? There seems to be more paths before them than there are people in the group - or something like that! Either way, the Witch wants to assume all the paths would probably connect at some point - or at least the ones on the same side would! "I'm... honestly not too bothered." She said simply. "We may just end up exploring them all - or most of them at least - in the end anyways, I think. I'll just settle on the majority vote." The dice added, shrugging in indifference.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 3

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: EmptySpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Split Up!/Explore the first floor​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor One
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRoute​
 

Tamotsu

I'd rather trust and regret,than doubt and regret
Temjin's visuals soon picked up on the sudden emergence of unknown entities in front of its path, causing the Virtuaroid to halt in the middle of its sprint. The grinding of its feet audible to those behind it before the mech stared at one of the blue-masked being curiously, its head tilting to a side in slight confusion as it examined.

That is, until the living organism attempted to swing one of its featureless claws at Temjin's chest, causing the Virtuaroid to stumble back with its gaze still fixated onto them. Although unlike earlier its M.P.B.L was now raised with its too pointed towards the odd critter, its visual module now marking it and its accomplices as threats to be exterminated.

Needless to say, shots were fired as Temjin engaged into battle with the 15 unknown entities, having to constantly move firing positions while returning fire due to the occasional appearances of a lightning strike threatening to fry its circuits and icicle structures attempting to cut into its armour.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
 
Last edited:

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
  • Untitled design (15).png"Alright! Looks like West it is!"
    Josie proceeded to give the girl a large smile, walking over to where Fuuka was. The girl did a few stretches, cracking her knuckles and revving up her arms and legs to prepare herself for whatever thing comes at them. It was a scary situation for most, but Josie had to face the challenge that she had, and that's by climbing this tower! Still, it is pretty tall, so it will still be a long time until they reach the top. However, a little faith goes a long way.

    Walking around the west past, Josie felt safe. She always made sure to eye Nobeta, the youngest one in the group if her looks were to be judged. The girl wouldn't want someone dying suddenly, especially when it's only been a few hours since they woke up from seeing their worlds getting destroyed to pieces. However, just as Josie was feeling safe, it seemed like there was another fork in the road, having three options to go from. Rubbing her chin in confusion, it seemed like this maze was really going to be a long one.

    Suddenly, there was some kind of sound of some thick liquids sloshing around, making Josie feel nervous. Looking over to where the sound was coming from, it seemed like there were boulders that blocked their pathways. They all had blue masks with the roman numeral for one on top of the mask, having a hand sprout out from the top of it. Josie proceeded to enter into her fighting stance, wondering if her punches or kicks would even work on these things. Out of nowhere, the manic plague doctor proceeded to throw an explosive, aggravating the rocks as another one of them charged at the green man.

    "Gosh... I'm getting nervous..."

    The girl was starting to get anxious, slowly backing up onto a wall as she didn't want to die just yet. However, as for the rock that the plague doctor provoked, it proceeded to position itself on top of Nobeta.

    "Nobeta, look out!"

    Josie widens her eyes and in a quick act of bravery, she carried Nobeta out of the way. The rock proceeded to fall, hitting no one as Josie begins to pant quickly. "I'm not going to let you get away with that!" Josie shouted as she attempted to hold the moving rock's hand. If the attempt were to be successful, she would slam it towards one of the walls and throw it to the other rocks afterwards.
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>As they went along the west path, they end up in a fork, but all sides have been blocked. It was only then that Fuuka sensed life, the same goes to Millifillia.

>
"I can sense it too! But too bad Fuuka's a stronger detector than me..."

>Eventually, Plague Knight would make the first move by throwing an explosive on one of the boulders, only to be pushed back. Another would target Nobeta and try to crush her, only to be luckily pulled away by Josie.

>
"Looks like it's time for you to fight. Draw out your weapons and show them what you're made of!"



!!!BATTLE START!!!

Shujinko

Retsujo

Yuri


>"The bars above you are called Overdrive Gauges. By filling it with enough rage (10% per post), you can unleash a very powerful Overdrive Attack against your enemies. Do note that they are only meant to deal heavy damage, not outright killing them. The reason you have three is because if two or all of them are filled up, you can execute either a Dual Overdrive Attack or Triple Overdrive Attack. Lastly, if you got any Aspect Keys equipped, you can perform Overdrive AttackS based on them, and as well as performing a Dual or Triple Overdrive Attack. That is all there is need to be said, and so..."

>"FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE, MY DEAR CLIENTS!"

>With their weapons armed, the trio proceeded to make their attack. Shujinko goes in to cut one of them, Retsujo starts firing magical shots, and Yuri goes in to smash her suitcase against one of them. If there are rules to this fight, Shujinko would be dealing Slash damage, Retsujo with Pierce damage, and Yuri with Strike damage.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi

Third P.O.V:

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

Walking down the pathway south, it was... actually peaceful, if you enjoy walking down a green bricked hallway and having the feeling of being vulnerable and lost within.... but the trio really didn’t seem to be looking at every corner.... for now, and actually taking in the small time of peace they had. It wasn’t until they came to a fork in the road.... directing west or East.... where they would end up, no one knows..... but then, Beesmas got a ding from his back pocket as he said “Oh wait.... hold on, my map successfully did a ‘scout‘... let me go check it out...” as he went and took out the paper map once more, before beginning to check the west location, which revealed both a treasure room and the furthest one, a room battle, which Beesmas casually said “Well.... a treasure room is right over here in the west direction, while there is a room battle in the furthest one..... wait...... ‘TREASURE!’the bee-man as he finally realized what was in the other room, he then slowly hovered into the air, pointing his body towards west, before zooming out into the west direction, the promise of gold and trinkets guiding his every movement.

The Leper and Bigby were both surprised that there was treasure here.... but considering it was like the ruins..... it would be filled with valuables, but The Leper merely said nothing as he went west, while Bigby turned to the group and said “Sorry for what my ally has done..... Beesmas has a.... case of Kleptomania, making it a natural instinct to hoard items.... especially treasure.” Bigby said with a frown on his face, knowing all too well about this disorder, before saying “You are welcomed to join us..... but it’s our friend who has gone and left the group in the pursuit of gold, so you can go on whichever path, after all, we handle things back at home with four or three team members, so this wouldn’t be that different than normal.... I’m just hoping that he doesn’t enter the fight by himself.....” as he finally gave chase to the run away Beesmas, the chains on his body clanking with every step he took in his sprint.

Beesmas would stop in the closest room of the west direction, while looking around quickly for where the treasure may lie, checking every crevice or area where it may lie, while Bigby and the Leper were catching up to the bee, but it would take a while before they would get there.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam
 

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master



  • "Huh?"

    Josie had protected her from an incoming attack.

    "I've never seen anything like these before! But among my attacks, I think this should deal the most damage!"

    Taking a backline, Nobeta charged a cold, frosty Ice element attack up using her staff, before releasing strong bolts of frost right at her opponent. A charged up AoE attack fit for a king struck various Selfish Basalts.

    "Hya!"

    Topless Topless Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Prof. Faerie

Not much of talker as he expected, a minor quirk he took for granted because after all he is visibly ill and perhaps not capable of speech which could have many factors that he could care about. One thing he can confirm is that the armed figure was friendly with their friendly gestures which the prof. accepted as communication.

"One with a few words, huh? It's alright. We just met, follow the group as the path is linear."

The Rabbit already grew comfortable of his new companion from another dimension. It's still too much to take in as that he really did travel to another dimension, especially to a mind like his. A lot of deep questions clouded in his mind yet he disposed of such thoughts quickly to focus on the main reality. Things were moving steadfast and his cloaked ally has already made his first move to advance further into the Tower. His eyes were focused to the interiors of the Tower. Analyzing it's structure, material and other compositions. He cannot say that the building itself was new nor it was old due to lack of familiarity and contradicting designs and logic has stained it's true age, while many of the structure's material is familiar to him. He cannot say it was from the same dimension as his. In fact, can he even set logic to what he is experiencing? His mind have cluttered once again before a simple distraction of an event happened before his eyes. One of the inner group members have taken in charge of supervising a swift search for the next floor which Prof. Faerie caught up to the idea of splitting and went along with his current partner.

"Looks like she's main intel to the search. Let's go, lead the way."

Followed by a nod back in reply. He hopped in a fast pace to keep up, noticing they are going north. He stayed true to his word and proceeded with the current direction. Now the real test begins...

A labyrinth. A place where madness stirs in each turning corner of this halls of deception. The concept of a Labyrinth was foreign to him but the feeling of losing his location on the map is something he can relate to. His hopping shifted to running as his partner now travels towards north with a steady pace.

"Hmph, an elaborate structure that is designed to root into multiple facilities. Interesting... A concept i am yet to understand. Ya know i heard a thruster accelerated at high speed earlier. Do you think someone else is here in this path too? We gotta practice caution if we see them..."

The Rabbit was falling a bit behind due to the major difference in travel speed yet it kept haste.

"Halt! I hear something! Is that!? I don't understand..."

Thanks to his observant eyes. A glint of light reflected on his black beady eyes. It's patterns resemble movement rather than a natural force of nature. In the distance, it's green hue almost blended with the surroundings but Prof. Faerie has seen the figure from a distant already. Closing the distance gap, details of the greenish creature clears so. It was a highly viscous anomaly on what he can only observe as slime like. It's features resembles similar to one of the taller species with less fur, just like his partner. He came with eye contact with the slime creature to converse.

"Hello sport, are you lost? Were ya warped here too? It's okay! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm Pr-"

Confused by it's appearance it looked just like the others yet made differently. Letting his basic intuition guide him for once, whether or not the slime thing is hostile. Prof. Faerie was in no intention of harm as the thing was bigger than him and not knowing it's potential danger. His voice was as soft as his fluffy appearance. A few minutes in and he encountered another character in the crowd alone. Albeit expecting a verbal interaction. He was quickly interrupted by the sounds of violence echoing in the halls of the labyrinth. His instincts came into his senses first and automatically assumed that there is trouble nearby and he is needed. Prof.Faerie has to spring into action as he felt the rush of rescue flow through his body.

>Booting up systems

>RHOPALOCERA Mk7. ONLINE

Within 3 seconds his armored attire began to glow bright green on it's chest and shoulders, indication of a powered exosuit. His already merciful expression, exaggerated upon the sounds of potential attacks.

"We'll talk later, my friends. My ears tell me that there's a storm brewing nearby. We got hostiles right ahead, let's move."

He stoically recommended his new allies to follow him now as he can pinpoint the origin of the sound. Using his flight suit now. It's near silent motor gave him flight and enhanced speed to pace equally with his comrades. His hearing was correct. There is fighting going on, a lone armored unit stands against a large group of hideous beasts with a slimy body like form almost similar to his new ally's. He was shocked that the danger is near and close. He would try to fight alongside the armored unit but the size difference was massive and will only get him in the way. His thought process begins by slowly descending into the floor for a battle strat. Luckily he hasn't been detected by the monsters.

"Hmmm... This is bad, headcount there is currently 15. Numbers are large for a mucus hybrid. Obviously strikes in groups..."

Bixir Bixir Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Tamotsu Tamotsu
 

darkred

Hmmmm



  • 1600106215371.png

    Status: Floor -1- Heading South:
    =====================================================================


    Before going up, the soldier turned to the disappearing crowd “Name’s Reese, just call me that for now.”

    It’s when the former Sgt finally ran up the stairs to the Southern location, just making it toward the group of others between Fuuka, Hirari and Blood Stark.

    Kyle took a breath, as he looked up at the others walking toward the Southern Hallways.

    “Wait! I’m coming with!”

    Its when the group stopped at a split, West or East?

    “Depends, never know when we might run into hints of danger.”

    Kyle held onto his plasma rifle carefully.


    BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Last edited:

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Schimatizo; The Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Tamotsu Tamotsu

"!!!" Schimatizo let out a distressed bob as black sludges bearing colored masks appeared. Panicking, she hardened her fists, forming edged blades as her arms as 5 of the masked slimes surrounded her.

Uncomfortable at the notion of fighting her own kind, she attempts to speak with Mayas, sloshing her body as she transformed her body into a more mound-like shape, trying to tell them that she and her new friends aren't their enemies.

[Spine and Pelvis; Gravely Hunters]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Ah! Now this one we can hunt, right sister?!" Pelvis spoke, brandishing his skull rapier and bone dagger.

"Indeed, brother." Spine said, cracking her bonewhip at the ground,forming it into a long sword, resting it on her shoulder. "You take two, and I take three."

"No fair, sister! I want ALL of them!" Pelvis cackled before rushing in and jumping, stabbing one of the floating mouth orbs with his blades and making it crash onto the ground. "HahahaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!" Pelvis cackled madly as he pulled out his dagger off of one of the Lying Hableries and continued to stab it wildly.

Pelvis meanwhile walked gracefully towards the group of Hableries, 2 of the Slipping Hableries charging at her which made her swing her longsword, which had separated into a whip, slashing at both of the floating mouths, making them bleed with its sharp, saw-like edges.
 

Bixir

Cape Connoisseur


  • As soon as these things revealed themselves, the Drifter disappeared. It was only for a moment, a blur of crimson and cerulean coursing through the air towards these things that had revealed themselves. And then, a flash of blood, gleaming with visceral light as it began to cleave through these goops. The extent of its gashes remained unclear, but as this movement ended and the other began, it became immediately evident that it was indeed him who had been behind these moments of neon violence. He stopped only to recenter on a new target, quickly moving between the three packs as a flurry of lightning-fast flourishes from his impossible weapon.

    No doubt the rest of this impromptu group was becoming quite busy with them in their own way. The Drifter hadn't the time or attention for it, though. As ever, he worked better in a fight on his own.
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru

  • Vs. Tamotsu Tamotsu Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

    Temjin's assault on the group of Mayas that attacked proved to be mostly successful, managing to push back most of the masked sludges that surround him into a single file in front of him; not only that, but Temjin managed to broke the mask of one of the sludges, which exploded; its sludge spreading nearly everywhere, splattering on the walls itself as the remaining masked sludges proceed to cast more of its magic. The Cowardly Maya cools down the air around Temjin, attempting to encase him in ice while the Ill-Fated Mayas continue to rain down lightning on the robot!

    Schimatizo's attempts at persuading her fellow slime things failed, leading to the Mayas actually getting agitated and started to wail at her, slashing their shadowy slime claws at the slime girl.

    The Drifter's attacks did some work to the Mayas that attacked him; slashing open their masks which caused them to explode in black goop, leaving only one Cowardly Maya and one Ill Fated Maya. The two remaining Mayas started to cast their magic on the Drifter, cold air surrounding the Drifting attempting to freeze his body while lightning rains from above; similar in strategy to the other ones at Temjin's end.



    Enemies Left: 11

 
Last edited:

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


“Oh wait.... hold on, my map successfully did a ‘scout‘... let me go check it out...” as he went and took out the paper map once more, before beginning to check the west location, which revealed both a treasure room and the furthest one, a room battle, which Beesmas casually said “Well.... a treasure room is right over here in the west direction, while there is a room battle in the furthest one..... wait...... ‘TREASURE!’ the bee-man as he finally realized what was in the other room, he then slowly hovered into the air, pointing his body towards west, before zooming out into the west direction, the promise of gold and trinkets guiding his every movement.
So, according to what the heck was just said - along with the bee man suddenly zooming away - inferred two things. A treasure chest to the west side, a battle furthest away - and it seemed he already found something. The Witch nervously laughed as he had comically flew to the location of interest as it were, but why even 'was it' such? "...Sooo, can anyone just tell me what the heck he just did-"
“Sorry for what my ally has done..... Beesmas has a.... case of Kleptomania, making it a natural instinct to hoard items.... especially treasure.” Bigby said with a frown on his face, knowing all too well about this disorder, before saying “You are welcomed to join us..... but it’s our friend who has gone and left the group in the pursuit of gold, so you can go on whichever path, after all, we handle things back at home with four or three team members, so this wouldn’t be that different than normal.... I’m just hoping that he doesn’t enter the fight by himself.....”
"Oh... So he's basically a gold digger...?" The Witch thought aloud as she asked about it, shrugging it off later. "I mean, if you're used to it, you 'sgould' be OK? Just don't go messing yourselves up even further!" She warned before turning to Blood Stark as he began to speak up.
"Hm. That's a no on going that west then." Blood Stark assessed as Beesmas gave his report. The bee then rushing to the first west side, making a beeline(heh) to a quaint little red treasure chest just sitting there in a deadend.

If a successful Scout is performed here, they would find no traps, just treasure. What could go wrong?

"Looks like it's up to me then." Blood Stark chuckled as Leper's group separated from them to give chase to their bee friend. Walking in front of the hall they went through, he would then call out. "We're going East then! The one next to this one here here!" He called out to the Darkest Dungeon group before beginning their trek once more down the second eastern path. And soon, the group started to head East, a bit further away from the intended goal, but what the hell.

Looking at the minimap Juno provided, it seems that the other groups had encountered enemies. Which would mean that he has an opportunity to test his group.

Encountering a fork in the road, sloshing sounds can be heard as black figures emerged from the ground, appearing to be giant ant like creatures with glowing yellow eyes. These creatures appeared to be languid, twitchy and most likely compulsive. Acting on instinct as most prey would.

"Aw, talk about being a buzzkill." Blood pouted as 19 ant creatures appeared to be blocking both paths, staring at Stark's company. "Oh well. This works, too." He soon raised his free hand and snapped.


C L I C K !
"I'm going to judge your performance here, so give it your all!" Blood ordered, chuckling just as the black ants start to charge towards all of you 4 by 4 with Stark aiming his rifle at three of the shadow ants and immediately shot at them, causing them to stagger, glancing back to observe everyone else.
Alright, bad guys! As the blackened bug-like beings emerged from the ground, the Witch nodded and opened her book once more. "Enemy monsters, no problem...! I'm not sure about the numbers problem, but let's just see how this goes!" She said confidently, slotting another object into the open pages of her book. Following that, a fireball appeared in her free hand, which she threw towards one of the monsters before her. Following on, she had one more left - and slotted that into the other open page. Whatever it was promptly dissolved and some kind of burning liquid would suddenly begin to fall on one of the enemies - and then if it connected, one last item would appear in her hand. Then she threw it to the same target of her previous attack - a bit stupid, perhaps, but every little piece of damage helps! But how did her attacks fare...?
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 3 (NO DICE LEFT, RE-ROLLING NEW ONES FOR NEXT POST)
>Were used on both prepared spells
(Rolled a 4 off of Cauldron, threw that at an enemy)

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: Cauldron (used)Spell Slot 2: Infliction (used)
Spell Slot 3: EmptySpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Combat time!​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor One
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRoute​
 

Tamotsu

I'd rather trust and regret,than doubt and regret
The discovery of the entities' potential weak point had not went unnoticed by the Virtuaroid, its data now registering the part of the enemy to be terminated. Temjin's cursor locked onto one blue-masked creature attempting to immobilize its movement and another yellow-masked being still relentlessly aiming to overheat its circuits into submission, aiming to take both of them at once as the M.P.B.L was angled in a degree to be able to take down the two hostile critters with a single projectile.

temjin fire.png

(Unfortunately the Temjin 747J MMD Model was the best Temjin I could find, thus I'll be using it for LN-esqe imagery rather than Temjin 707)

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
 

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master



  • "WATCH OUT!!!"

    Nobeta swiftly rolled out of the way of overhead Basalt, firing another blast of ice from her staff to target it before it could hit Usami!

    "Are you alright?"

    Topless Topless Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Sara Sidereal

Magical Space Princess
chico-1445769-1600073034.png
Sara roused herself from a daze as her surroundings swam into view. Immediately alarmed, she floated a few feet off the floor and spun slowly around, hands glowing, as if searching for attackers.

"Priestess? Lady Knight?" she called, and of course got no response. "Serpentix! What is this? Another of your tricks?!"

Nothing, except for some disgusting noises. She decided to head away from those, picking a direction pretty much at random. East, in this case. She hovered down the hall, projecting pink light ahead of her like a flashlight.
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
  • Untitled design (15).pngSweet, it worked! The boulder got launched and thrown back to the south wall of rocks blocking the other paths. It caused a little bit of damage to them, but it left Josie with a slightly sticky hand filled with black sludge. Still, it wasn't that bad. Compared to what kind of liquids she touched, this black sludge is barely anything to what she touched in the past. Looking over to where the main group was, it seemed like their attacks were much more effective against them. According to Fuuka's findings, frost was effective against them. If Josie knew any kind of magic, she would have totally used that kind of magic. But still, she was just a regular fighter.

    Eyeing where she threw the boulder, it seemed like she opened another path that they could escape to if they didn't want to fight. It appeared that it aggravated the boulders even further, making growling noises towards her and the group. There were even more paths, one of them appearing to be a dead end while both of them lead to different places. "Hey! It seems like there's more paths behind the rocks," the girl called out to her party members. "Fuuka, where's the right path? We should probably try and outrun them if we start to get tired."

    Looking over at the other members, the girl noticed that there was a boulder proceeding to align itself above one of the party members. Luckily, Nobeta attacked it before it could hit its target. "Nice one!" Josie said to Nobeta from a distance, proceeding to run and jump. Just like a volleyball, she attempted to spike it down to the ground with her two fists clenched together. If it were to be successful, she'll instantly go for a downward elbow strike on the boulder and kick it at its mask.


    Combo Attack:
    Successful!
    + 7.5% energy!
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice


Shujinko

Retsujo

Yuri


>It may seem that slashing the enemies is ineffective. Ice attacks, piercing and smashing attacks will do fine.

>
"Shujinko, you have your keys. Try using one of them?"

>Shujinko nodded and looks at his keys.

>Which key should Shujinko use?



>Thor
>Ra
>Shiva
>Quetzalcoatl
>Buddha
>Tiamat


>Hercules
>Satan
>Susanoo
>Vulcan
>Geb
>Ares


>Shujinko pulls out the Hercules Aspect Key and immediately inserts it into the keyhole of his sword.

Hercules, descend upon the engraved blade!

>And then when he twists the key...

Divine Enchantment! After conquering the twelve labors, a mortal has ascended into godhood! Strong! Mighty! Incredible! Hercules! Mighty Smasher, activated!

>The sword glows purple, making it resemble a club. With the others having saved the young witch's skin, Shujinko would go over to the rest of the enemies and try smashing them with his enhanced sword. On the other hand, Retsujo and Yuri would continue their attack, shooting and bashing their foes.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
 

Daryl and Garyl

we're the super awesome darmanitan bros!
"What's the matter, suckers, tongue tied?" Daryl laughed as he uses flare blitz on the tongue monsters in the east area, where the skeleton siblings were. He specially smashed the one nearing the black clad skeleton. "What's better than one pair of siblings? TWO! We're the super awesome darmanitan bros!"

"Take this! Icicle crash!" Garyl raised his hands to summon icicles from nowhere that crashed into the tongue things from above.

Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi

Third P.O.V:



Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

After a good amount of time looking around his surroundings, and looking twice for good measure, he finally laid his eyes upon the small red treasure chest, sitting there, lying in wait, waiting for someone to open the treasure that lies within its ‘maw’. Beesmas eyes would quite literally turn into gold coins, his kleptomania now guiding his every movement, as buzzed midair while slowly hovering towards the treasure, now in a trance like state. After reaching the chest, Beesmas prepared to interact with this ‘curio’, by taking out one of the two skeleton keys inside his pocket and using it upon the chest, interacting with the chest to make sure it opened.
24B6BC12-6B0F-4A10-8121-F3506FCFB876.jpeg
And opening it a bit later after taking out the skeleton key and inspecting it to see if it can be used again, if not, he would simply throw the broken key away, but if it’s still intact, he would put it back into his pocket, before grabbing the lid of the chest, and with all of his superior bee-humanoid strength, pushed the lid all the way as he finally looked at what lies within.


“Glittering gold, trinkets and baubles - paid for in blood.”

Unfortunately for Beesmas, before he could get a full glance at whatever was inside the chest, a brown leather covered hand grabbed the Bee from the back and turned it around, now instead of looking at treasure, it was looking at the cold metal mask of a very disappointed Leper... as the Leper said “What you have done would have put the entire group at risk if you weren’t careful with the action you just done... especially yourself if you entered that room battle by yourself.........” as Beesmas began sweating heavily, not knowing how they managed to track a 1ft bee in this labyrinth of a pseudo ruins back at the estate. But that didn’t last long, as Bigby also came in as well, the Leper has a head start when running after the loose beesman while Bigby had to explain some things to the rest of the south group, has finally arrived with the sounds of metal clanking marking his arrival, and the Abomination arrived to see the scene of Leper and Beesmas taking to each other while a red treasure chest was behind the beesman.

“Thank the Light that you two are ok... and it seems that Beesmas as found treasure as a result... a risk that I didn’t like the odds of, especially when heading into the unknown, but your greed was quenched for now....” as the trio began to group up, before Beesmas started to peep into the chest, looking at what was inside, while the Leper borrowed the map from Beesmas, looking at the possible routes they could go.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Prof. Faerie

COMBAT ONGOING

In just one swift observation of the battlefield. The miniature scientist quickly identified the opposing forces and his new allies. Given the weapons, armor and skills of the northern group before him. They have a fighting chance against these dark slime specimens. While unaware of it's nature, these slimes are violent in nature and near impossible to capture or tame. Their masks were like shells, durable yet brittle upon enough damage. They were surrounded but he was ignored, perhaps he was not detected yet. Using his knowledge on enemy position and weak points he has to at least assist too.

"That's two down! Great job there, big guy! There's still more of them. I'll watch your backs."

With his presence uncovered before the enemy. His voice was audible enough to be both heard by enemies and allies, a single concern was not present within the Professor. Flying off the ground by 5 feet. He had better view of the whole field. First thing he noticed was the mech. It's sleek and powerful design was surely made for combat purposes as they are armed with energy based weaponry of sorts. Prof. Faerie was aware of such weapon concepts and seeing the robotic figure knows how to utilize them. Noticing it's armored from head to toe, there is no way it's simply gonna go down in seconds.

"War Trooper! Look out! The air around you is freezin'! Hold on in there."

Secondly was the slime humanoid from earlier. They seem to have followed along with them, proving it's docile. It's shape and substance is very similar to the enemy's. He can understand the hesitation of the viscous creature for combating against it. They seem to have the ability to morph it's body into different shapes to mimic basic and natural weapons like claws. Not inclined with modern weapon technology perhaps their versatile morphing will turn the tides of battle. If they will not fight, they will get harmed. He has to keep a close eye on this one.

"Bio-Weapon! Those enemies are not sentient like you! You have to fight back! Aim for their faces! Don't let them get to you."

This had the Professor worrying. Putting himself to the perspective of the his slimy ally. It's a grotesque scenario but it's something that the professor was used to but the slime won't probably even have the guts to do what he says, so he turned in to his most trusted friend. Who disappeared from his sight.

"Huh? Where did they go?"

Maya's died left and right and all he can catch was a swift blur. Before he knew it, it was the guy he was looking for. They were as swift as the wind and wielded a hard light sword. A weapon foreign to him despite it's function of being a sword was the same, ignoring the logic for now. Their speed and weaponry was a good counter. The pattern of attacks were similar to almost all the Maya's running amok. The same kind of attack combo was

"Blade Unit, there you are. Watch out! If you feel cold start moving, the air around you will freeze. We've got hostiles at our viscous friend over there! Can you assist?"

While not paying little to no attention against the enemy. Combat is different here from what he used to see back in his homeworld. He was still trying to adjust to this new realm.

"Let's to try to take out more of the yellow ones."

Bixir Bixir Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Tamotsu Tamotsu
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Spine and Pelvis; Gravely Hunters]
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl

"Hah?!" Unexpectedly, Pelvis's attack missed, soon being hit with an ice spell that froze his spine solid, making him unable to move. "Eee!! Cold, cold!" Pelvis yelped, rolling to the side and then tossing a bottled bomb towards the thing's mouth. If it successfully landed inside their mouths, it would most definitely explode.

Spine, meanwhile, sought to push forward, cracking her whip on the ground and continued to aim high as it glowed fiery orange, setting some of them on fire.

Just then, two strange looking apes swooped in and helped the duo, casting what seems to be fire magic followed by ice magic falling from the ceiling.

Pelvis managed to avoid most of them, thankfully, but now his scarf is pinned to the ground.

"Thank you for the assist." Spine cracked her whip once more, soon rushing in to aid her brother and his frozen spine.

[Schimatizo The Slime Girl]
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Tamotsu Tamotsu

So apparently, these things don't share the same sentiment as Schimatizo. They're more...Feral. The slime girl winced as the Mayas tore through her slimy body, attempting to scratch out the core of her entire being.

Bio-Weapon! Those enemies are not sentient like you! You have to fight back! Aim for their faces! Don't let them get to you.
At the words of this small furry creature, Schimatizo appears to have no choice but comply. Attempts at communication had already failed, and so, she has to regretfully kill off some of her own kind. Turning into a puddle, the Slime girl slipped past the Mayas, appearing behind one of them before forming into a humanoid shape. Hardening her body, she leapt forth and attempted to rip the yellow mask off of one of the Mayas, hoping to give them a quick end.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top