What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Supernatural
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru

  • Tamotsu Tamotsu Bixir Bixir Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

    The projectile that Temjin shot out proved to be super effective in taking out the weakpoints of the Mayas, causing them to explode in black gunk.

    Schimatizo's attempt at ripping off one of the Ill-Fated Maya's mask proved to fail as the masked slime managed to grab hold of Schimatizo and flung her towards the hall near the starting area. The 5 Mayas then slid towards Schimatizo, provoked by her not taking them seriously. She needs assistance, stat!



    Enemies Left: 9

 

Bixir

Cape Connoisseur


  • Even though the Drifter's impromptu teammates were acting independent and dependent of him, sometimes even calling out to him relating to the matter at hand, it slipped through one ear and out the other. Everything that was happening was a single moment in his mind's eye, unable to be filtered from his instincts acting in that moment. Fortunately for these people, least of all that curious professor, their intent for the Drifter was exactly what he planned to do.

    In the blink of an eye, the hardlight warrior pivoted from his original plan to finishing off his corner of monsters, to assist that slime who was not among the slimes that were the enigmatic enemy. That same flourish of blood-red light seared the air, moving once, twice, thrice, even four times as he focused his entirety of motion and strength on cutting apart these "Mayas", strange as it was for such a word to enter his mind. The small, compact drone, now hovering out from the Drifter's cloak, echoed a series of blips that passed for understanding these creatures in its master's limited tongue. He could process this information once this battle had ended. Failing victory in his ambush against these things, the Drifter had created an opportunity for this ally to recuperate herself from an otherwise deadly situation. That, and the Drifter had also removed himself from the attacks that had been threatening him just a second ago.

    Was this what it was like to fight with others at your side?
 

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master



  • "I'll hold them back. Go first! I'll join you soon!" Nobeta runs near the split paths and charges up a strong ice attack, walking backwards at a slowed speed. When she was done, bolts of frost would rain down upon them.

    Topless Topless Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Phantom Thief of Hearts

Owen Hart for Hall of Fame

  • Compa_V2.png

    Compa couldn't have fathomed the idea that she alone was the survivor of her dimension, however here she is. In a mysterious tower, Compa was without her dear friends, Neptune and IF, she was alone against the impish shadows that inhabited the mysterious structure. That was until she noticed a young woman on the other side of the hoard of monsters.

    "Oh! Hi!" Compa called the young woman and inadvertently caught the collective attention of the shadows. "Uh oh..."

    "This is going to hurt a bit," Compa then drew out her gigantic syringe and stabbed an shadow as it lunged at her and pinned the creature to the ground... With a smile, Compa administered the freezing contents of the syringe.
    Compa Attack.gif

 

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
Nothing...
Nothing...
... Something?..

Red wasn't sure whether he was awake or not. When had he fallen asleep?..

...

... Cold. Stiff. There's something cold and stiff under his body. He had been asleep. What could he have fallen asleep on?..

His eyes... Gotta open his eyes...

Slowly, he pried them open. He tried once. Nothing... Twice... Nothing... Third time's a charm?.. There they go...

...

... What was this? This wasn't the Asmodeus. In fact, this didn't look like... Anywhere in the Shepherd Republic. What in the world? How did he end up here?.. He tried to remember...

... Nothing, aside from a teeny-tiny bit of a fraction of what could be considered a memory. He and Chocolat were asleep... And... Light woke them up- and now... Here...

... Chocolat? Where was she? He called out her name, at the top of his lungs, as he shot up onto his feet-

"CHOCOLAAAAAT! SIS? WHERE ARE YOU?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

... No answer. Perhaps they'd crashed. If they had... Maybe he simply got separated. She's strong though... She can take care of herself until they meet up again...

... Or maybe not. His ears perked up. There were strange noises ahead in this... Tunnel... He found himself in. What was that on the walls?.. He sniffed the air. Blood. That was, most distinctly, the smell of blood. This didn't bode well whatsoever...

Letting his full brain catch up to such a rude awakening, he noticed there was a weird feeling on his shoes beneath his feet. He looked down- a... Treasure chest... What? Was he placed with it on purpose? This was an awfully strange place to land from a wreck... If whatever had happened even was a wreck. Nevertheless, he hopped down and kicked it open. And inside greeted him...

A shield. How strange... But, it looked to be nothing if not helpful. After all, his Dahak was nowhere to be seen. Probably with the Asmodeus' wreckage. For now, he'd have to do with his sword, the built-in stun gun, and... Now this. Oh well, a sword and shield always went well together.

No point in putting the shield on his back right now. In fact, he might as well draw his sword as well. With one hand, he unsheathed the sword from his back and swung it a tiny bit. He was a little bit out of practice with it, after having access to the Dahak for so long, but it'd come back to him in no-time. It'd have to if he planned on doing something to protect himself from... Whatever those slightly insidious noises held in store for him ahead. Sword and shield in hand, he took off in the only direction he could take, coming to an immediate fork in the road. He didn't even bother considering which path might be better, and therefore took off left- unknowingly, in the East direction. Determination and questions filled his mind. No matter, he'd get to the bottom of... Whatever this all was. He'd gotten himself out of more than enough in the past.


 

Sara Sidereal

Magical Space Princess
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

chico-1445769-1600073034.png
"Waaaaah! Can we not be reasonable? I have done you no harm!" Sara cried as her doom closed in. She floated backwards in the hallway to try and keep her distance.

She got no response or reaction, so she decided to turn her statement into a one-liner. Her eyes glowing, her teeth gritted "menacingly" (not really), she added one word:

"...Yet."

Over the cacophony of her princess power blasts, eye beams, and the insane shrieking of insectoid freaks, she could just make out the sound of intelligible language, but certainly not coming from her enemies.

"Um, hello?" she called out as loudly as she could manage, ducking a massive shadowy claw aimed for her neck. "Is there someone there? Do you require assistance?"

Another claw slashed at her abdomen. She screeched and retaliated.

"Um, I think I may be the one who has the need of assistance!"

Health
 

Phantom Thief of Hearts

Owen Hart for Hall of Fame

  • Compa_V2.png

    Compa heard the girl call out for assistance, and like the good nurse that she is, Compa batted away the shadowy creatures with her syringe to clear a path to the girl.

    "Don't worry! I'm coming!" Compa called back as she batted away more of the imps that tried lunging at her. Once she reached the girl, Compa placed her hand on the claw marks on the girl's abdomen, "Don't worry, I'll patch you up real quick."

    Green aura pulsed out of the Planeptune Nurse's hand and soon the claw marks vanished. Compa, known for her bedside manners, gave her patient a warm smile, "Feeling better now?"
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice


Shujinko

Aspect Key: Hercules

Retsujo

Aspect Key: None

Yuri

Aspect Key: None

>A some paths are open, but there are still enemies left to be taken care of. The little witch opts to stay behind and take care of the remainder.

>What should they do?
>Stay behind
>Escape

>
"Sorry, but we ain't leaving until we are sure that we can move on. Don't want the rest to hightail us to the next floor."

>The trio opt to stay along with the little witch, continuing your battle against the living blocks. Shujinko went on to bash some more boulders, while Yuri and Retsujo continues to do their thing.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred
 
Last edited:

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


The Witch's fireballs both hit their mark--the third one, however, missed entirely. However, it did deal damage to the one beside it as consolation.
The Witch cackled to herself as she noticed she had done as she intended - though not fully, she at least hit something all three times if not the initially intended targets! Now, she just needs to keep the pressure coming! With a snap of her fingers, three more objects appeared in her hand just like earlier. Before doing anything with them however, she watched the scene around her to figure out what to do next.
"Hm...Is that so...?" Stark ponders aloud as he observed Fran draw out her sword, soon causing javelins made out of flames to rain down from the skies, most of them merely grazed the ants' skin, setting them on fire. They start to move erratically, twitching madly as they start to rush towards Fran, leaping at her, attempting to scratch her!
The Witch, noticing her ally getting rushed at by several(?) enemies, decided this was her focus. Starting by slotting one of her objects into the pages, she then used object number two to make burning liquid before Fran so any enemies that would go there would burn themselves by simply touching it. Like before, this granted her one more of the recurring object - before it and the one other she still had both vanished, followed by two fireballs into the horde. "I think I've got your back!" She said confidently. "I might not be successful, but I'm trying my best, TBH!"
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 2, 4 (NO DICE LEFT, RE-ROLLING NEW ONES FOR NEXT POST)
>Used one of the 4s on Cauldron, rolled a new dice
>Used the 2 to prepare Infliction in Spell Slot 3
>Used the second 4 and the dice rolled off of Cauldron (a 3) to use two Inflictions

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: Cauldron (used)Spell Slot 2: Infliction (used)
Spell Slot 3: Infliction (used)Spell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Combat time!​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor One
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Crow Crow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRoute​
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Third P.O.V:

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

After opening the chest and taking out was within.... there was apparently a hilt of some kind.... to which Beesmas rose a brow at this as he held the hilt with both hands and said “What the... how do you bloody use this thing? It doesn’t even have a proper blade, and even if it did.... my body is too damn small to use sword... hilt, weapon thing I dunno....” before the bee directed itself towards Bigby, albeit disappointed that the treasure they found was nothing but a probably expensive antique... but Beesmas didn’t have the proper storage to even hold it, so he flew near Bigby and said “Catch” as he tossed the hilt at Bigby’s direction.

Bigby rose his right and free hand into the air and grabbed the golden hilt mid air, the red spike like cone of the hilt pointing towards him, as Beesmas began taking something out of his pocket, before realizing that he didn’t have his map on him, and his paper guide was in the hands of the leper’s, as the beesman in the background began to fly towards the Leper, not only feeling the disappointment of what the treasure is but his map is also gone. Bigby however, tried inspecting the hilt a bit more, and found a strange circle like object built underneath the guard of the weapon. Experimenting with something new, Bigby would go ahead and press a the circle, only to recoil back in surprise when a bright blue light came of the hilt and forms what appears to be a blade.

The look on his face when he finally realized how to work with this strange object, he turned to face his allies and spoke out loudly enough so that the two can hear “comrades.... I think you want to see this... I appear to have found the purpose of the hilt... it appears to be a portable light like blade...” as he had the blade pointed upwards, the light like blade pointing towards the sky, as Beesmas and the Leper stopped having a conversation with each other and looked upon the strangest piece of technology they would have found. Beesmas would simply fly away from the Leper and towards Bigby, his eyes were glittering like gold... finding the perfect thing to use in battle if he was bigger... or the perfect thing to sell off for a very high price. But before he could go to grasp the object, Bigby pressed the button once more for the tool,
and attached it to the right of his waist, his chains keeping the weapon there snug and tight, before saying “You have given this to me... considering you have no more space for items, and it will prove to be a good blade in the right hands, not yours since it would be barely even useable..:.” as Beesmas began to think about Bigby’s words, but imagining those events within his head would probably end badly for him, especially when throwing away a unknown weapon just for some gold, as the bee said “And I understand what you’re talking about now...” as the bee’s Kleptomania was soothed and sedated for now, so he wouldn’t think of stealing it unless given a good reason.

The Leper would finally walk up and spoke quietly, but loud enough for his friends to hear “Friends.... I have seemed to find the path towards the small area of respite.....” as both Bigby and Beesmas each took a side of the Leper, and looked upon the map, which revealed the pathway towards the area that others spoke about, along with a hallway fight in the way, so they would expect a fight in that area and won’t be easily as surprised considering they knew where they are. The Leper said nothing more as he gave the map back towards Beesmas, who grabbed it with both hands and puts it away into his back pocket, as the Leper lead the trio out of the room, before going south, each step bringing a sense of build up and dread for the up and coming battle, before going west, the heartbeats of the three increasing with adrenaline, as a fight is like break out soon here in the hallway.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru

  • Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

    As the Darkest Party head down to the southern west hall, the entities detected on the map began to show themselves.

    They manifested as giant gloved hands. Its wrists bears its head, masked in blue with a roman numeral I on its forehead.

    5 of the same hands appear in rows of two, wriggling their fingers as they shuffle in place. They seem to eye the trio, waiting for them to make the first move.


    Magic Hands blocks your path!
    Enemies Left: 5


 

Frankie

Reality Warping Child
Peter Petrelli: Before the Crisis Struck

It has been so long since the young man, known as Peter Petrelli, has known or felt any rush of excitement, however much he clearly regretted that line of thought after the fact it left his mouth in the future, but as of current. He wanted his life to be filled to the brim with the extraordinary, to be part of something very grand and wholesome, while being able to save many lives with whatever position he ended up with. Despite his job as a assistance to an nurse, which allowed him to indirect help so many, he truly desired something more. This was unfortunately after his job, when he wandered around to see if anything interesting was going on. That when the most high pitched scream erupted and everyone was looking up at the sky. This was when Peter Petreli decided to do the same, to see what exact made everyone so upset. That was when his eyes turn to pinpoint sockets. ".... Oh... Wow". He said honestly, not really knowing what else to say.

Rainbow cuts in the sky starting forming at grandiose rates. Then, no sooner did the actual sky itself started to beam down on him. Quickly reacting, he yelled out "EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM HERE" . He tried to get as many people as he could to safety with but the limited capabilities he actually could do as of this point, but realized the buildings were dissolving as well. He wished he was extraordinary and was capable of saving them, saving them from their own destruction. Saving them from the feeling of helplessness they were feeling, which mirrored what he was truly feeling, but it was honestly... it all for naught. Everything was brought up in an intense rainbow light as his consciousness faded.



On the Floor
"W-Where am I ?". This was the most legitimate response as he got up from where he was. It was wholistically clear that whoever he ended up with was clearly just as confused, as he walked ways from the halls and spotted her, after she supposedly has woken up. Then, he looked closer. She felt different. Not as in a human different, but like, and it felt weird for assuming this, but almost like a whole different species of person. He also felt weird being close to her, but not the type of weird that would make him question his morals, like an empowering sense of weird. Like he just gained strength he otherwise thought unfathomable before this day. But, he shook the thoughts out of him, he still felt normal to him, at least for the time being.

He wanted to contain his etiquette, so he asked. "Excuse me, but we need to make a game plan and figure out what is going on. I may or may not be able to assist you very well , but may I ask for us to be temporary teamates until I've dragged you down enough to be left here ? I am Peter Petrelli, you can nickname me whatever you want. May I ask what your name is ?". He asked to Youmu, hoping the young girl would respond to him.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

code by featherstone
[/border]
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
  • Untitled design (15).pngGah! The attack didn't connect! Right before Josie could even hit the boulder, it proceeded to fall in front of her. It smashed into pieces, finishing off the boulder as Josie safely landed on her feet. She stared at Nobeta, giving her a thumbs-up as she proceeded to look back at the enemies. Usami was safe, but the main problem was trying to figure out which way they should go. The girl knew that Fuuka could guide them to where they should go, but the problem was that the enemies could easily ambush them if they weren't careful. And, it made Josie feel on edge.

    She continued to look at the others, taking out enemies with no difficulty. Looking over to where the plague doctor was, he managed to open up a path for them that can let them escape the battle. Nobeta proceeded to charge another spell, telling Usami to go ahead first. Running towards where the pair was, Josie looked Nobeta right into her eyes. "Make sure that you're safe and ready to leave at anytime," Josie cautioned to Nobeta. "I'll be guarding Usami to a safer place. Just make sure that you don't push yourself too much, alright?" Her eyes proceeded to shift to Usami, reassuring her that she won't die. "Don't worry, I can assure you that you won't get hurt." Josie was determined in leaving the group, knowing that she and Usami may just be an easy target for the rocks to hit.

    Combo Attack:
    Missed!
    - 2.5 Energy!

 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Third P.O.V:
It wasn’t long... until their suspicions and evidence on the map were finally revealed, for a group of 5 strange hand like creatures, the wrists nearing the blue mask like head upon it, the creature waiting for the group to strike first, which is exactly what they had planned. The trio merely prepared themselves for combat, The Leper now having his executioner blade behind his head, resting in his shoulders and lying in wait to spill more blood, Bigby didn’t plan on using the light sword for now, but instead held onto his cloak with his left hand and grabbed a free chain on his body with the right, and Beesmas just took out his flintlock pistol and dagger while he remain hovering mid air.

[Combat start]

Beesmas

Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

The first one to begin their assault upon these weird but hostile creatures was the fastest in the group, Beesmas, as the be yelled out to his soon to be victims of slicey and da buzz “Lets see if you can last longer than the creatures of madness we have to deal with daily back at home....” as he started out with:

[Beesmas Advance]

6446847A-1C64-4402-A820-0B50CD45BC81.jpeg
As the bee soared towards the single Magic Hand by itself, his main focus of trying to land a successful stab towards the face of the creature, and brought him much closer to the front of the battle, now seemingly at risk of being attacked, but as soon as he finished his attack, his risposte activated, as he now had the ability to strike back at his foes when they made an attack towards the bee, only him and his allies seeing the symbol above the head of the bee, which was a curved orange line strike with a small explosion like endpoint of the symbol.



The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100

The next one to make an action was surprisingly the slowest of the group, the Leper, as the man said no words, instead, letting only his actions speak for him, as he charged forward, hellbent on taking down one of the Magic Hands, as he focused in on his action and let forth a:

[Chop]

74094C2E-574F-4E58-BBCF-D27705F2460A.jpeg

As the man did an one-handed but powerful blow with his executioner blade using his left hand, planning on slicing the Magic Hand in half if it didn’t dodge the dying man’s attack, and a aura of focus and calmness seemingly coming from the man as he let his blade bring its weight downwards. After that attack, he simply didn’t nothing more, waiting for any counter-attacks.

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The last to go was Bigby, who now readied himself for an attack, the muscles on his body shifting a bit, as a pair of goat like horns appeared on his head, his left arm having a few green veins pop up, and appearing much more muscular than before, as he used:

[Beast’s Bile]

CCF27042-07D6-47B4-8131-41EA66BBAF2A.jpeg
As a ball of acid was launched forth from his mouth, aimed at two of the Magic Hands out of the five, and if it made contact, would explode and splashed the acid onto the two, now having BLIGHT, the hand like creatures’s flesh slowly burning away, doing damage to its every second it lays upon them.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 
Last edited:

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
...?!

What was that?! A human?! Why was there a human here?! Had he and Chocolat landed below the clouds? Was this wasteland the remains of Earth, the land of the humans? And, more importantly, was she going to be like the only three humans he'd met in his life- that is to say, murderous and psychotic?..

He eyed her for a minute or two, not saying anything, and attempting to scan her from bottom to top with his weapon and shield at the ready for anything. She wasn't dolled up like the humans he'd met in the past, that's for sure, and she didn't seem intent on attacking. That doesn't mean she wouldn't, of course, she could be trying to lure him into a false sense of security. But... Something across her face read that she wasn't keen on being in here, either. Perhaps she was simply lost? Maybe him and his sister really had crashed onto the planet below... Which was a miracle considering the plasma cloud barrier that separated his kind from those of Earth. But he'd been there once before, it wasn't too farfetched to end up there once more.

... Nothing. She still hasn't attempted an attack. Finally, after nearly two minutes of a silent standoff, he lowers his shield a bit to allow her to see the rest of his face. There wasn't a point in making an unnecessary enemy of her if she wasn't planning on attacking him. If she had been, she'd likely have lost her patience during the standoff and attacked first. But... No. In fact, she didn't even seem to recognize him, which was something he could do without as far as humans went. Finally, he spoke up to her, his French accented, doglike voice piercing the silence.

"... Are you lost? Because I'm lost... You're not looking to fight, are you?.."

 
Last edited:

Sara Sidereal

Magical Space Princess
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

chico-1445769-1600073034.png

"AAAHHH!" said Sara, when the giant needle came into view. That was far more terrifying than the monsters.

Then she realized it wasn't meant for her.

"Oh. Thank you, friend!" She poked the spot where she had been injured. "Incredible, it is no longer even causing me discomfort!"

But there was no time for celebration. Sara floated down to the floor, and engaged her PROTONIC PLASMA PRINCESS ARMOR! She couldn't fly while wearing it, but that hardly mattered in these cramped conditions. Instead of energy blasts, the armor provided her with extra protection, and a single long energy blade extending from the top of each of her wrists. Not as devastating as her area attacks, but she dared not use those with an ally in such close quarters.

"It appears that we have additional guests who wish to participate in our time of recreation - and they are not on the list of registration!" she quipped, leaping into the fray. The nearest monster had just enough time to scratch its head and ask "Was that supposed to be cool?"

Everybody's a critic.
 
Last edited:

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru

  • Crow Crow darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam

    In Fran's circular slash, she managed to take out 4 of them. The Dice's help proved beneficial as Fran missed one of them and got promptlt burnt by her makeshift lava moat. The Dice would then toss more fire onto the Shadow ants, which hit their mark but didn't do much damage. Luckily, however, Ben--or Decimus now, finished most of the job, eliminating a few of the shadow ants.

    Three remains, and Blood Stark is just watching, seeing that hid group got it.


    Enemies Left: 3

 
Last edited:

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice


Shujinko

Aspect Key: Hercules

Retsujo

Aspect Key: None

Yuri

Aspect Key: None

>
"Only five more left! Finish the job, dear clients."

>The trio went after the five remaining enemies. Shujinko went to smack one of them, the same for Yuri, while Retsujo would shoot the remaining three for the count.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred
 

darkred

Hmmmm





  • Status: Floor -1- Heading SouthWest Blod Stark, Ben, Fran, Kyle Reese
    =====================================================================

    Kyle was about to help Shijuko, Retsuko and Yuri with the final ants but didn't get there in time.

    "So much for being quick on my feet."


    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred darkred darkred

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Last edited:

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Prof Faerie

Bixir Bixir Tamotsu Tamotsu Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Woah, they are fast..."

Despite their condition. His blade wielding friend seems to have the ability to move at unfathomable speed, even he didn't see it. No field of science to him can explain such a phenomenon, either way it was an effective ability against the adversary. These slime things are fascinating to him. Is it even possible for these things to exist? So many questions yet little to no answers are given back. All what matters now is survival and so far they are doing great.

"Great work! Only 4 remaining left! Don't push yourself too hard. See if you can assist the big guy over there. I'll check over our friend to see if they have taken damage."

Leaving the swordsman to finish the rest, along with the other armored unit class that he has never seen or met before. Surely they can finish them off swiftly without a challenge. A drone was present with the hardlight blade wielder which to his surprise was unexpected. The drone was applying to do something but he did not know what as his focus was on the battle, he did took mental note of it. Speaking of tech, the mech's programming was more intelligent than an average mech too as it's capable using it's weapons through it's most efficient techniques. Is it really a mech or some organic being on a suit.

"You doing okay there big fella? Keep up the good work."

Praising an ally is the least he can do for now, morale still has effect in combat to his belief. Floating towards the slime ally who he refers to as "Bio-Weapon" he needed to somehow reffer to avoid confusion. Soft landing right before them, he looked at them with a gentle look in his eyes.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm so sorry if i got off the wrong rabbit's foot here. I shouldn't have forced you to engage in combat like that. The task i gave you was not... Something you are not comfortable doing. It is a mistake on my end, i know it's confusing right now but i did see you did it, bravely. You did a good job... I'm Professor Faerie. I'm on your side, don't worry about me. I don't know if you can understand me but we are friendly, me and that guy with the sword. Let's get this gunk off of you."

Along with his words were his small and friendly mannerism that indicates that he has no intention of harm as he spoke towards the slime shifter. Picking up a small chunk of of mysterious black substance off the slime's hardened skin membrane. He observed it closely with his small beady black eyes. He would try to smell it too but he is not sure if it's toxic or something. These things were beyond his understanding.

"Interesting... I wonder i can contain it, this can be studied."
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Schimatizo //Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Tamotsu Tamotsu Bixir Bixir Vagabond Vagabond

Schimatizo whined like a lost puppy when the Mayas closed in on her. She saw these monsters as her fellow slimes--like family. She couldn't bring herself to harm them, but at the very least, she'd allow them to consume her. She closed her eyes, ready to accept her fate when suddenly, she heard noises and splattering. Then she saw the man who saved her. Unlike any of the humans she had met, this one didn't really speak. In fact, he fought as if he was a machine--much like the actual machine fighting alongside them.

Schimatizo was in awe, finding a newfound respect for the man clad in a red cloak. As she recovered, a small, flying animal flew near her, apologizing for making her try to hurt her fellow slime. Schimatizo merely shook her head, understanding that this situation is indeed dangerous. Although he opted to help her by getting the black gunk off of her body. As the creature named Prof. Faerie picked up some of the gunk, Schimatizo closed her hands, losening her body in order to absorb the gunk, shifting it from black to the light shade of green--much like her body.

Schimatizo suddenly felt dizzy--as if she had eaten rotten pig's meat. Disgusted, the slime girl expelled the gunk back out, which now took the appearance of a ball which was launched towards one of the Ill-Fated Mayas, unintentionally trying to break its mask.

[Spine & Pelvis//Gravely Siblings]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl

Casting some fire spells, Spine thawed out Pelvis' spine as he let out bathed sighs. It was painful, but he knew she was trying to help her. Shortly then, they were finished, and the skeleton duo glanced around the teeth ridden hall with tongues lying about.

"Hm. Spoils of the hunt~" Spine hummed in a sing song manner, picking up some of the teeth that laid on the ground, knowing that they belonged to the monsters they faced. "These look like they'd make a great blunt whip, don't you think?" She asked her younger brother, who had just stood up.

"At least it's not a necklace this time, sister. You were really upset when we didn't find anymore humans with bejeweled teeth, hahaha." Pelvis sighed as he wandered towards one of the tongues, poking it. "What use are these tongues, sister?" He asked, running his finger along it before sniffing it. "Hm...They smell a bit like gunpoweder..."

"Perhaps its saliva could be used for your bombs, Pelvis."

"You're right, sister! But how do we extract its liquids?"

The two skeletons seemed to talk about how to utilize the monsters' drops as weaponry...Weird duo.
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru

  • Tamotsu Tamotsu Bixir Bixir Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Vagabond Vagabond

    Surprisingly, Schimatizo's gunk did hit one of the Mayas, causing it to reel back, serving as an opening for Drifter and Temjin to strike as the mask broke in half, destroying it!



    Enemies Left: 4

 

Tamotsu

I'd rather trust and regret,than doubt and regret
Another chance for a killing blow soon rose while Temjin was sprinting from the numerous lightning strikes procured by the yellow-masked entities. A staggered being locked on sight with another one of its ally a few inches on its left, the Virtuaroid wasted little to no time dashing swiftly towards the target while its thrusters helped it outrun the clashing bolts missing it by a few shot meters from behind. The M.P.B.L was raised once again, but this time the tip was pointed towards the side unlike earlier. A glowing blue blade materialising around the launcher as it swung horizontally towards the two entities.

temjim dash and slash.png

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi (no Temjin's not aiming for your character don't worry) Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Bixir Bixir
 

Hahli Nuva

Junior Member
Kamala barely had time to register her surroundings. One second, she was walking down to the local pizza trailer to grab a slice with Bruno when everything went white with a BAMF!

She found herself in a strange place. Dressed in her full costume for some reason.

“Great. And now this is happening.”

Ms. Marvel got into a fighting stance, enlarging her fists as she did.

As soon as the masked figure reached close enough Kamala let loose, firing her two fists like cannon shots.

BANG! BANG!


Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
"Quoi? If neither of us have attacked by now, I'll go ahead and try to nip the head on the bud of this standoff. No game of twenty questions to not fight each other- I'm not here to fight you if you aren't here to fight me. We're both lost, here, so no point in us staying on-edge with each other."

It was a bit blunt and perhaps quite rude, but he didn't mean it at all to be taken offense to. In the past, he'd had more than enough of his fair share of people he unnecessarily had that kind of relationship with. Such as... Beluga. Great buddy of his, and a huge help in saving the world from Lares a few years back. And yet, for so long, they came across each other, and fought nearly every time until they took just a minute to elaborate on both of their situations before finding each others' true motivations and goals. And, especially in a situation such as this? Hostility was not something he needed more of. He lowered his sword and shield to the sides of his body to show he was of no more danger to her and continued.

"... Sorry, I shouldn't have been so defensive. I'm just- I just woke up less than five minutes ago here, and I'm not sure how I got here. I shouldn't have let that out against you, though... I've only met three humans in the past, and my experiences with them have all been pretty terrible. I'm a bit skittish seeing one again, but you don't seem so bad."

This outfit of hers was... Interesting. Nobody dressed like that where he lived. So... Strangely modern-seeming? He didn't understand how he came up with that verb for it, as the "modern" in the Shepard Republic was still nothing like that. The dog took some more steps to close the gap between the two of them and gestured to the path to the right of him.

"Wanna walk as we talk? I keep hearing strange noises, so I don't think it's super safe to travel alone. What's your name, anyways?"

 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top