What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Supernatural
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
The Omniverse...
An Amalgamation of concepts that stemmed from mankind.
Possibilities and different outcomes dictated by the mind
Many Ideas turned into worlds; many worlds then bear inhabitants
Unaware of the truth behind their existence who hides behind the mask of 'Gods'

However, these ideas are all colliding; the boundaries between Reality and Fiction breaking
Mashing and Mixing together into one.
All fades into black
All but one

The lone tower which lies in the center of it all finally opens its gates,
and as the darkness consumes the exterior, the gates shall be locked once more.

To find the truth, to fix the Multiverse, to Return Home...
Those Goals only have one path laid in front of them;


The Only Way To Go Is Up.

--{[The Story Starts Now}--
--{[Floor 0 ~ The Tower At The Center Of Nowhere]}--

The destruction of worlds. Some remember it to be sudden, others remember it to be slow and a bit forgiving. Either way, you remember the skies turning rainbow through holes that appear as though one ripped through pages of a book. The skies tore itself over and over and over again until the lands became afflicted with the same rainbow tears. No one was safe as tears ripped through cities and landscapes, tearing people, families and generations worth of history into unrecognizable. Everything was engulfed in colorful light.

You few who survived awakened within a void. Laying atop of hard, mossy blue bricks. You appear to be within a plaza of sorts with blue chairs. Blue bricks making up the ground you stand on in a large circle, filled with bodies of other people who recall the same tragedy. Waking up one by one, you all ponder where you were.


{[Little Miss Power Roulette]}​

"Hrrng…" Groaning atop one of the benches was a young teenage girl with a particularly adult look. Bearing beige hair tied in two thin twintails, clad in a school uniform, bearing light brown hair and eyes, she seems to be lost. "I...Huh?" The girl looked around, seeing nothing but pitch black space. Yet, oddly enough, she’s able to see the surroundings clearly, not because of the tall, slender white light posts floating at the side of the blue brick road which laid a path towards a towering structure, filled with edges, corners and spikes all towards the neverending sky Its shape, almost akin to a small pencil case housing several pens of different lengths yet managing to create a perfectly straight structure. The top yet to be seen, nor will it ever be seen. The entrance appears to be a large double doored gate shaped like an ink pen’s tip, down to its lock. She looked down, her hand clasped on her chest. “Last thing I remember was…" She gasped softly, breath shaking as she recalled her school being torn apart by rainbow colored light, her vision fading to white as she tried to reach her hand to the one person who she tried to rely on…This girl feels distraught. Her powers was supposed to be used to save the world, and yet..."Did...Did I fail...?" She sighed shakily, almost sobbing as she shook her head, hoping that this isn't real.

All of you share the same sentiment as this young girl. All of you recalled trying to survive.

What happened? Where are you? Who are these other people? These questions undoubtedly fill your mind, standing in the void.

 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
“Ruin has come to our family. You remember our venerable house, opulent and imperial. Gazing proudly from its stoic perch above the moor...”

Darkness..... the only thing that can be felt, their wounds no longer dropping the red life essence of life..... for they merely stayed afloat... one, in a terrible madness of blue, forever forgotten in the reality warping lands of the ‘Farmstead’.... the other.... bravely being executed by their creator.... and destroyer..... but slowly, one by one, their senses slowly returned to the two, their bodies awakening from the deep slumber, as if it was nothing more than a bad dream.... but their adventure hasn’t ended yet, for they have to enter....


The Darkest.... Tower

The Leper

Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100

‘Is this.... what death truly feels like..... but at the same time...... I remember floating a eternity within the farmstead, perched between the principle of life and death.... never to truly die in the maddening blueness of the ‘Farmstead’. It was a shame, I couldn’t get the death I deserved, and fate repaid me with a curse..... true ‘immortality’ here... but recently, my vision went black, no longer being forced awake, awaiting eternal rest.... and I thought I would forever float like a dandelion seed in the air, but.... I am slowly waking up... and I feel.... the cold hard ground...... am I truly home.....?’

Not long after, coughing was heard, as a cloaked figure, one which revealed their armored face and chestplate to the world, slowly risen up, but some difficulty was had, the Leper didn’t know how long he hasn’t used his own two limbs for... so starting anew like a fresh deer brought to life by its mother, as the figure rose up, slowly taking a few shaky steps... before falling back to the ground into a kneel, as the man took this opportunity to look around him, seeing the man strange figures and creatures around him, all in different styles of clothing and armor, slowly waking up as well from what he thought was their slumber.

The man, with enough willpower and ignorance for his limbs, finally rose up into the air, ignoring the cries his legs were telling him, waiting to rest more on the cold hard ground, but he ignored it, for they would never want to move around if he lays down and rest once more. To his side, he found his familiar blade, a once proud great sword, now in a state of great disrepair..... but was still sharp, and powerful, and only that, mattered to the man, as the Leper grabbed the blade with both hands, and raised it into the air, before resting It within his arms.

2C20AAE0-1503-414B-B532-906194668B47.png
And he would have thought about more of his situation, and what this place truly would be.... until a familiar groan made him look in one direction, a face he knows all too well, someone like him, a man without a purpose..... given a ‘curse’ that affected their lives forever... but the Leper was the only one who truly made peace with the Abomination of humanity.... as he ushered one word that both carried the calmness and softness of a caring father, but also, roughness of a veteran of war....

“Bigby.....”

Bigby the Abomination

HP: 46/46
Stress: 19/100

‘Was this hell...... I’m not sure, for my body seemingly floated in what seemed to be the air of the place, but I couldn’t open my eyes, or merely didn’t have enough thought to do so, trapped within my own mind, no senses to guide me from the outside world..... but it feels like I deserved this, for betraying mankind by becoming a beast and abomination of nature..... guess no matter how much sin or good you have done.... because I don’t think it matters in the end, my experiences of this state being all too familiar to me already..... but wait, my senses are slowly returning to me.... I could feel something upon my back, my lungs finally taking in a deep breath of air... wait, what was that I heard....?’
‘Bigby.......’

90163F82-AD9F-4915-A4FE-93095F4BA275.png

Slowly waking up, a man woken up from their sleep, taking in multiple breaths of air in succession, looking around frantically as the state of fear and disbelief was fixed to his face. Strange figures.... not a good thing, as the man rose up from the ground, a series of chains and locks present upon his torso and waist, it’s purpose unclear, but most of it was hidden by the cloak the man wore. The man slowly went back, his entire body put into alert.... his body and mind unfamiliar of its surroundings and strangers, but a grasp on his shoulder made him turn to look, before.... seeing the only one he could consider his friend, a dying man..... by the name of..

“Baldwin.....?”

Third P.O.V
Bigby’s state was put to ease by seeing a familiar face.... or mask.... here as well, a man that he thought was dead, forgotten in the farmstead, his corpse unable to be retrieved from strangeness of the blue reality warping lands from above. The Leper, however, merely removed his grasp from Bigby’s shoulder, their reunion cut short by the surrounding variety of living beings, humanoid or not, all waking up from their sleep, as Bigby began to widen his eyes, seeing the strangers all around him, unsure if they were hostile or not, as well as the large towering nearby, but one of them, a young woman, woken up, and questioned a few things about what truly happen, which sounded similar to the fate of both Bigby and Baldwin, but as much as they don’t want to interact, and they both knew that information was the best thing to gain right now.

With a ounce of strength being poured through his veins, Bigby approached one of the awake figures, which was the mentioned woman from earlier, while the Leper stayed behind and watches, as Bigby approached the almost crying figure, as he spoken to them... “Are you ok madam....?” as he tried his best to help out the grieving person, kneeling next to the bench as he questioned about her state. The Leper however, looked around for anyone else that required assistance, wanting to not make themselves appear as a threat, but a friendly.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
  • Untitled design (15).png
    It all happened suddenly for Josie. She was in a taxi, idly looking out at the window. The weather became rainy, even though the weather forecaster said that there was no chance of rain in the afternoon. It canceled most of her afternoon photoshoots, relying on the sunset since it was already summer in the Philippines. It was only a few commercials, and some photos, then some gym session; it's nothing too bad if she were to be honest. Still, the bright side of having her afternoon plans canceled is that she gets to spend more time with her family. Grabbing her phone from her purse, she proceeded to dial a number into it. Her phone ringed, waiting for the other end of the call to pick up. She was getting anxious that she was going to miss dinner, it was even a pasta night at the house. Suddenly, a voice comes through the other end.

    "Josie! Nasaan ka na ba? Nandito na yung mga pinsan mo sa America! Dalian mo, meron silang Goya!"

    It was her mother, speaking in a worried tone. Josie did inform her that she'll be arriving home early, but the rain is not letting her get there any quicker.


    "Ma', masyadong traffic kasi. Parang may aksidente sa kanto, pero malapit na ako diyan! Sa may San Agustin na ako," the girl responded with a reassuring tone.

    "Sige, basta dalian mo, ha. Baka maubos na ang Goya dahil sa akin."

    "Basta mag-iwan ka lang sa akin ng isa. Okay lang-"

    Right as she was about to finish her sentence, her call got cut. Josie looked at her phone with a puzzled expression, wondering if her data was already used up for the month. But, she already loaded up before getting in the taxi. Something didn't seem right, and it made her feel at unease. The girl could do nothing about it, so she only sighed. What was even happening? Looking outside her windows, her eyes widened in disbelief at what she was seeing. There were rainbow lights swirling around in the sky, getting brighter as each second passed. Josie started to feel panicked, wondering what will happen to her. However, as she was thinking, the light started to get closer and larger. She tried to dial her mom again, but she wasn't answering her calls. The light managed to swallow her whole, Josie proceeding to only curl up in a ball to make a chance that she'll survive, if it ever was possible.

    Opening her eyes, she found herself curled up on some rocky floor. Her head felt like it was about to explode, waves of pain rushing through her mind. She managed to get her upper body up and look around, holding her head in pain as she was confused as to where she was. Josie proceeded to stand up, checking her body to see if she was alright. There was nothing seemingly bad on her or any injury, but her head did hurt a lot. Her clothes were still fine, but it seemed like the purse that she had disappeared.

    "How did I? Wait..."

    The girl remembered everything. She proceeded to drop down on her knees and sob, realizing that she might be dead along with her mother. It was all so sudden for her to accept, but they didn't look like any weapon. It was ultimately painful for her, thinking that her last moment with her mother was interrupted by her phone glitching. If she knew better, she would have told her how much she loved her mother in those final moments. Wiping her tears on her sleeves, Josie was ultimately in despair. However, she had to be strong. She couldn't just sit around and cry. She must be walking around and feeling things because she's alive. That must be the case, she thought. The girl stood up again, clenching her fists as her eyes were still red from crying. She was scared, but she certainly was not going to give up in a seemingly hopeless situation.
 

PROLOGUE

It was supposed to be a normal day in school, one regular day of a student. Shujinko and Retsujo were listening to their teacher and his maths. It was borning, yet engaging at best...until the skies starts ripping out and everything begins to tear apart. The siblings could do nothing but run for their lives until they are met with a flash. On the other hand, on a distant dimension, the same event happened. Yuri runs for her dear life as her world begins to tear apart. As she did, she heard a voice, a command from her superior.

"Help them."

And it was then that she was met with the same bright light that swallowed the siblings. Was this all a dream? Or a reality?

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>"Hey! Wake up! There's no time to be sleeping! Wake up!"

>At the sound of Millifillia's voice, three individuals open their eyes to see the new world. They were laid on a rocky surface of which they got up, their clothes fine and weapons in hand. They were confused as they seem to remember what happened. They saw their world falling apart, they think they are dead. Retsujo begins to tear up, looking at her brother.

>
"Shujinko, what just happened? Are we dead? Please don't tell me we are..."

>"I'm not so certain. I don't know if we survived or not. But the fact is, this is no longer our home."

>"Truly, what bizarre event has happened. I do not wish to remember what has occurred, but we need to focused at what is at hand."

>"Cheer up, Retsujo. We can find a way to get back home. Now, where do we supposed are we?"

>The group looked around the plaza until they take notice of a young girl surrounded by a pair of men. They decided to walk over to them to ask some questions.

>
"Hey there. If you don't mind asking, what do you supposed this place is? And don't cry little girl. I'm sure we can find a way to get back to our homes."

>Millifillia would try to cheer her up, even going so as to fly to her shoulder and sit, looking at her with a bright smile that gives her hope.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Spine & Pelvis Gravely and Schimatizo The Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless

Forming from nothing more than a green puddle, the mound of slime found itself on a peculiarly strange place. A brick made plaza under the starless, moonless night sky. The Slime tilts its head, confused about the lack of stars. It looks around, its blank stare focused on the heavens above.

"Mmm...It's cold..." Groaned one of the pair of skeletons sitting on a chair adjacent to the crying girl. Garbed in a brown open shirt and a large red scarf, Pelvis, the eccentric one out of the skeleton Huntsmen stirred awake, its eyeholes now glowing orange rings akin to pupils. "Hm? This is..." The Skeleton glanced around, getting up as it saw the group of humans gather around in the bench in front of them. "Ah! Humans!" The Skeleton yelled aloud, drawing out a bone shaped sharp rapier pierced through what human skull with the cranium missing. "Sister! Humans had entered our domain!" He yelled in a shrill, high pitched voice. "And worse of all, they've brought CHILDREN!!"

"Hm?" Awakened by her brother's cry, the black clad skeleton's eyes glowed red, starimg into the crowd of humans. "What do we have here...?" The skeleton sibling hissed as it stood, looking around and staring at the crowd. "...Something's wrong, dear brother."

"Hah?" The orange eyed skeleton glanced at the black clad one. "What do you mean, sister? There's humans in our--"

"No, dear Pelvis. This is not our domain."

"What?" The orange eyes skeleton named Pelvis sighed, lowering his skull rapier. "Are you sure, dear sister? It looks the same to me..."

"The lack of tombstones was a dead giveaway." The elder of the skeletons stood up, placing her hand on her hip. "And the fact that the colored lights had disappeared."

"Colored...Lights?" Pelvis asked, "Huh? What?" As he stared dumbfounded at his sister, the apparently female skeleton walked over to the humans boldly, hand on her hip as if mimicking an adult lady.

"I'm terribly sorry for my younger brother. He's quite...Protective of our home." This skeleton spoke in a calm, cool, yet low and growly tone of voice. Probably because she's a skeleton. "I assume you all recall a similar experience? The sky tearing itself in half with bright, colored lights seeping through?" She asked, curious about these other humans while Pelvis simply scratches his skull, dumbfounded.
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
--{[Little Miss Power Roulette]}--
Interaction: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Topless Topless thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

"I...I don't know..." The girl shook her head, sniffing as she wiped the tears that started dripping down her cheek. "It all happened so sudden that I...I didn't know how to react..." She sobbed, "The sky, it...It tore itself open and it turned into a weird rainbow and...and...." She tried to describe the events, but she couldn't bring herself to say. "T-the Tears, they..." She breathed heavily, recalling trying to save the one man who trusted her. Who believed in her.

Then...A fairy came into view, asking her to calm down. Saying that they could all return.

"Y...You really think so?" The girl asked the small fairy, a faint glimpse of hope sparkling in her eyes. Maybe...Maybe she just got separated from her world! That's it...

Suddenly, though, they were interrupted by a skeleton man wearing a red scarf, pulling out an orange skull like rapier and crying out to another skeleton, stating that they're intruders. "W-wait a minute!" The girl raised her hands, shaking. Luckily, the Skeleton's apparent sister was more rational, noting that they're not exactly where he thought they were. "Yeah, they're right!" The girl nodded before the skeleton approached them, asking if they experienced the sky turning into different colors. She nodded, the tragedy still fresh on her mind.
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>"Yeah, I'm very positive!"

>Millifillia felt relieved that the little girl stopped crying, but not without interference from a pair of skeletons, one of them holding a rapier out preparing for battle, the other was same enough to calm the other and apologize. There group did not take this lightly, though Retsujo is more than tolerable, Shujinko straight up not liking them, and Yuri is on the fence.

>
"If you bother to make an introduction, at least have some decency without having to pull some violent force out. It makes you look stupid."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 19/100

Not long after his initial question, a small group of three, along with a small humanoid like creature went forward and questioned both him and the girl, but before he can give a hypothesis of where they may be, two more figures.... one of that as the familiar undead skeletons in the ruins spoke out loud, one of them taking out a rapier, while stating that they were intruders, while the second tried to calm down their ‘sibling’.... very strange to him. But it was when they began speaking about the sky turning into a bright color... as Bigby began to question it and said “Wait..... but this isn’t purgatory.......” as he began to collect his thoughts a bit, before continuing with “But I died...... so... am I truly dead.... or somewhere else....?” as he had a sudden face of realization...... that he wasn’t truly dead.... but if he wasn’t at the Hamlet, then where was he...? All this thought and thinking about the impossible has stressed out the mind of Bigby who was too busy trying to process all of this information within his mind..... but failing to do so, and getting more questions than answers.....

+3 stress

Hp: 46/46
Stress: 21/100
But he decided to ignore that now... as wanting to familiarize himself with one of the few people who wasn’t hostile towards him due to his curse, he said “Ahem.... while we all know that we are in a strange and unfamiliar place with strange creatures and weirdly dressed people.... we will probably be here for the long haul.... so it’s best to start getting used to each other as it seems we are the only ones here..... as for my name..... I have one... but it is all but rarely used after I became a ‘Tratior’ to humanity due to my curse.... so me either Bigby or The Abomination... which one you use... is you’re reference......” as the man finally got up from his kneel, the chains on his torso and waist clanking with each piece of movement, as he looked around, but mostly at the tower.... looking in awe as he saw one of the tallest structures he had ever seen... and he would have been more surprised... had he not ‘died’ before recently waking up here.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Topless Topless




The Leper

Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100

Well.... they certainly had strange company to be sure.... but at least they weren’t immediately hostile... well.... except for one of the skeletons who woken up and began screaming about the humans being ‘intruders’ here and bringing a ‘child’ as well with them, but the other one quickly calmed the former down. The Leper would only sigh.... before a series of coughs came from him, as he put his right hand, now formed into a fist, near his mouth to stop the spread of whatever germs were within his mouth, but as he lowered his first.... he saw what seemed to be a red substance on his right leather glove.... which he quickly concluded to be the substances of life.... a liquid that is required for all living beings in order to function with, a liquid he knows about from the beginning..... blood..... as he realized.... that even in ‘death’, his curse was still with him.... and that’s when he recalled.... that he didn’t have long time to live when he entered the ‘Farmstead’... some of the medical professionals in the Hamlet diagnosing he had a year or two left....

‘Ringing ears, blurred vision - the end approaches...’

But it didn’t disturb him... he knew he didn’t have much pages left in his story after contracting Leprosy.... but he heard Bigby starting to introduce themselves to the strangers, in what The Leper thought was to start becoming friendly with them... as the Leper walked forward to the group, before saying in a quiet voice loud enough to be heard “I am what others call me the Leper.... a friend of Bigby... and potential ally as well if you are not hostile......” as he continued holding his executioner blade close to his chest, waiting for any responses from the group..... but he said “And it seems we may all have a few similar stories here... except... I wasn’t killed, only put into a state of both death and life.... but you all recall about a rainbow colored sky....?“ he questioned... his breathing silent.... as the cold glare of his mask looked upon the group, waiting for a response.

@ Group


Beesmas..... ?
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

Flying.... is what many aerial based creatures do... from the largest hawks and eagles... all the way to the smallest ant and bees..... well, onto the topic of bees, there seems to be a strange black and yellow object flying straight down towards the ground.... and just before anyone knew it, a large bee like creature slammed into the ground, causing a small cloud of dust, that when eventually disappeared, revealed most of the bee.... as the face was stuck inside the ground. Suddenly, it’s front two legs became like human hands, and placed themselves on the ground... before pushing hard enough, that the bee was eventually freed on its own.... except.... it wasn’t really a bee.
36451D6D-11D9-4A58-BB0E-424FDAA8650D.jpeg
“Now that was a bad landing if I say so myself.... oh.... hello there, the names Beesmas the Highwaybee..... how y’all doing....” the bee..... human..... thing spoke to the entire group, saying hello with a friendly wave with its front right arm. It didn’t seem to be hostile, quite the opposite in fact.... but it’s nature was surely a question that would leave many scientists wondering what the hell is this monstrosity.

@ Da bois
 

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"



The destruction of worlds. Some remember it to be sudden, others remember it to be slow and a bit forgiving. Either way, you remember the skies turning rainbow through holes that appear as though one ripped through pages of a book. The skies tore itself over and over and over again until the lands became afflicted with the same rainbow tears. No one was safe as tears ripped through cities and landscapes, tearing people, families and generations worth of history into unrecognizable. Everything was engulfed in colorful light.
Before this particular moment, a certain Diceling was recording another venture into the dungeons she practically called home at this point - for what purpose? Why, for her own entertainment, and so the apparent audience she has - both in the show and as her personal followers - would enjoy it! The Witch would be resting on the fourth floor and was prepared to descend to the fifth floor, when the booming voice of Lady Luck echoed throughout the dungeons, coupled by sirens that were just as loud as her commands.

"Attention to all minions, participants and guests!" The show host boomed with such volume and force the Diceling tripped over on her words alone. "Stop whatever you are doing right away, we have a crisis taking place in our world for some reason - it's quite fascinating, really. For the safety of all of us, I am ordering an immediate evacuation!" After her voice parted, the Witch laughed nervously and ended her recording on her cell phone before intending to upload it under the possibility of it being her last.

The dice began to run to the emergency exit close to her, and eventually, she emerged to the top of the entrance to the dungeon, and... "OMG..." Her metaphorical jaw dropped at the sight of an aurora in rainbow was swimming through the air and ripping the sky apart. She hesitantly took photos of the sight and herself in it for a few brief moments, but after she accomplished one more - with another 'click!' of the photo being taken, the light enveloped her as well as it did everyone else. Her friends, family - the other Dicelings, Lady Luck and the minions. Most importantly, to her, her follower base. All of it was gone - every single one of those individuals, cleanly ripped out of the world... just like her!

However, for the Witch, this would not quite be the end of her adventures - in truth. She would manage to regain consciousness, her cubic presence being face-down and face-to-face with blue, mossy bricks. She had survived, somehow! Now, as she pulled herself up and looked around...
You few who survived awakened within a void. Laying atop of hard, mossy blue bricks. You appear to be within a plaza of sorts with blue chairs. Blue bricks making up the ground you stand on in a large circle, filled with bodies of other people who recall the same tragedy. Waking up one by one, you all ponder where you were.
Surrounding her were beings and people she had not seen before - maybe she had seen something or two close to some people here in the dungeons, but in truth - none of these in their entirety were familiar to her. Rather, she was more focused on the world around her - or right now, lack there of. The Witch ran to the edges for a brief moment, ignoring everything else, and staring out into the void that she was met with at the edges. Part of her heart froze in that instant - there was no way this was real! "...TBH, I'm not even surprised there's nothing here. I'm still disappointed though, IMO..." She said aloud to herself, kicking the ground as her situation became slowly apparent to her.

Who knows where this is, as she is bound to ask, but... Right now, she's more panicked about the situation to even stop and start answer hunting. Fortunately, it seemed her spellbook and her cell phone made it with her, somehow, so not only does she have a way to fend for herself if things get nasty... but she has proof of the incident itself! Now, as she walked back to the cluster of the group, it seemed one thing was clear...
"Hrrng…" Groaning atop one of the benches was a young teenage girl with a particularly adult look. Bearing beige hair tied in two thin twintails, clad in a school uniform, bearing light brown hair and eyes, she seems to be lost. "I...Huh?" The girl looked around, seeing nothing but pitch black space. Yet, oddly enough, she’s able to see the surroundings clearly, not because of the tall, slender white light posts floating at the side of the blue brick road which laid a path towards a towering structure, filled with edges, corners and spikes all towards the neverending sky Its shape, almost akin to a small pencil case housing several pens of different lengths yet managing to create a perfectly straight structure. The top yet to be seen, nor will it ever be seen. The entrance appears to be a large double doored gate shaped like an ink pen’s tip, down to its lock. She looked down, her hand clasped on her chest. “Last thing I remember was…" She gasped softly, breath shaking as she recalled her school being torn apart by rainbow colored light, her vision fading to white as she tried to reach her hand to the one person who she tried to rely on…This girl feels distraught. Her powers was supposed to be used to save the world, and yet..."Did...Did I fail...?" She sighed shakily, almost sobbing as she shook her head, hoping that this isn't real.

All of you share the same sentiment as this young girl. All of you recalled trying to survive.

What happened? Where are you? Who are these other people? These questions undoubtedly fill your mind, standing in the void.
Everyone has been through the same things. Nobody knows where they are, or who each other is. It's an anonymous, non-consensual meet-up in no man's land... Couldn't get better than this, could it? It seemed she was late to what seemed to be an ongoing discussion, so... Without much thought, the Witch does what she does best - hop right in, and ask questions later.

"Erm... Hi, hello - sorry for... coming in unannounced... can I get a TLDR on whatever the heck just happened?" She asked as simply as she could, her tone riddled with panic and just hoping everyone understood. In case they didn't, she took a moment to pause. "...Translation: can I get a short summary of what just happened? Like, what happened to you guys?" The Witch reiterated, wanting to at least make 'some' kind of progress as she tries to compose herself and 'put' herself into this situation (she didn't want to be in) proper.

...She looks kind of stupid right now. She literally 'just' missed everything she just asked for. She has no idea.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Panicked/Confused​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 4, 3, 2

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Empty
Spell Slot 3: EmptySpell Slot 4: Empty

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(4): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Freaking out/"What is going on?"​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor Zero
Mentions: Everyone?​
Nearby/In Group: @BottomFloorOfTheTower​
 
Last edited:

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>"Greetings to you three, Bigby, Leper, and Beesmas. I'm Millifillia, and those are my clients Shujinko and Retsujo, and their aide, Yuri."

>Millifillia greeted, not minding the sudden appearance of the last one. Shujinko finds Beesmas odd, Retsujo starts bursting out laughing at the bee-human-thing's appearance, and Yuri is indifferent, remained neutral.

>
"Oh my God, you look like something from a children's cartoon, so silly. But hey, I did not mean to insult you or anything, I'm just joking."

>"I have seen abominations more worst than that."

>The Leper would ask about the incident that happened earlier. One about the skies turning rainbow.

>
"I think my clients and their aide did saw the skies falling apart. But that is just the gist of it."

>By then, a talking dice comes up to the group, asking what happened.

>
"I don't know. It happened too fast. All I can say was that the sky was falling and we got consumed by a bright light. Nothing follows, so we don't know how we ended up in this place."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam
 

darkred

Hmmmm
Sgt. Kyle Reese



Status: Good
Location: ???
Year: ????


========================================================================================




A battlefield loomed of whatever the hell was left of Earth in the distant nuclear wastelands of a war-torn United States in the distance.

It was them or the machines. Kyle Reese was born and raised in the war against the machines, all he knew is that Skynet and the machines started this war and they needed to finish it. But how long would it be until the finish of the war would come?”

The Tech-com soldier knocked on the silver doors of the bunkers known where the human Resistance and various other robots lied.

The door slid open with a gun through the hatch.

“Number”

DN38416

Kyle nodded as the gun was put down and the door opened as Kyle sat with a picture of Sarah Connor in his hands.

He knew Sarah like the back of his hand but it would be a whole different story. Who knew anymore?

John Connor, the leader of the Resistance looked for a man to send back and Kyle volunteered over everyone else.

==============================================================================

But this timeline would advertaly change due to events transpiring right here and right now.

The war torn battlefield between the Human Resistance and Skynet was interrupted by several men and woman pointing to the skies with a yellowish glow, almost rainbowish getting brighter and brighter. Even it was getting John’s attention as most of the soldiers were yelling in their comms that there was a yellowish glow getting brighter and brighter in the skies.

But yet, the lone Sgt heard soldiers running by him “What’s the big idea?”

By the time Kyle Reese would get his answer, the man was gone from sight.
========================================

The arrival on the new hard ground was less than an ideal situation. One, the Sgt had no fucking clue where he was, the year or who these things or people were at. Not to mention the consequences of not completing his “mission.”

He woke up and noticed several beings, some humans all struggling to comprehend what the hell had just happened out there on their worlds.

Kyle looked over at the woman who seemed to be crying “You going to be alright?”


thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Kyle looked over at the skeletons, that… talked, a sentient dice that could TALK, and a few more shockers.

Apparently from their talk, they were all survivors of a yellow light in the air that they all saw before coming here…

Kyle gritted his teeth, he already had a headache and barely even got here.

Topless Topless finalgirl finalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Third P.O.V:
Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

After having the Leper’s questions answered by the fairy creature Bigby thought about earlier.... while the two ignored the Beesmas standing, or hovering, near them..... maybe already used to the sight of this being... but the Leper began to give a answer of their own, which was “Well..... that wasn’t the case for me.... my friend Bigby, I do not know what killed him since I was ‘dead’ before him... but his life was ended nonetheless, while I was put into a state of both life of death.... and yet, here we are, in prime condition, no wounds of any kind other than our minds.... but it is not serious.... for now.... we need to figure out our next move here....” as he allowed around, mostly at the still sleeping figures... hoping that they were either not hostile.... or dead.

Beesmas however, already is put on his nerves, because some two figures.... well, mostly the one who was laughing straight at his face, but quickly took it back, to which Beesmas said “well... at least I’m not hostile nor look like I came out from a sewer as a abomination of nature.... but looks like the only you guys are here other than my acquaintances that introduced themselves to you.... so guess we gotta survive out here.... or somthin....” as he looked at the tower, confused on its existence and purpose, because while he was..... a unique combination here, at least he knew what he needed to do, which was to sting, shoot, and play jazz all day long.

Beesmas just shrugged as he flew towards the door of the tower, before stopping at the largeness of the double door gate to the tower, before seemingly trying to do something.... which was a small three hit knock onto the door, waiting for a response on the other side. To be honest, he didn’t expect an answer.... maybe he can use a skeleton key to force the door open if it’s unlocked..... but other than that, he flew right back to the group and said “Well, don’t know what to do now other than speak to each other.... oh wait, I can do something ....” as he began reaching into his non-existent pockets, before taking out what seems to be a trumpet the was the perfect size for him, and began playing a song to help calm the nerves of people, making a good tune as well with it. The tune was both soft, and pleasant to the ears of those who heard it, as it continued on for a bit:


Bigby however, was surprised when the fairy called him by his true name instead of his title, but he disregarded that for now, as he looked towards the general direction of the tower, his eyes looking down at the bottom of the gate.... all the way towards the the highest he can look at it from, before saying “It appears that the only thing here.... appears to be this large structure.... perhaps this is a sign of our next objective...” as he looked at the others for an idea or thought about it.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless BoltBeam BoltBeam thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi darkred darkred
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[The Gravely Human Hunters]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam
If you bother to make an introduction, at least have some decency without having to pull some violent force out. It makes you look stupid."
"Of course, I apologize for my brother's idiotic actions." The elder Skeleton sibling apologized, though glancing back at the younger one named Pelvis with a scowl. "I am Spine Gravely. The loud one is my idiot of a brother, Pelvis Gravely."

"Huee...Alright, alright, I get it sis, you don't have to call me stupid every five seconds..." Pelvis seemed to dislike that crossing his arms with a huff.

"We're Hunters for sport. Spending nigh eternity in a state of undeath could be...Maddening." Spine simply says as she then listens to the other introductions. Most of them experiencing the same colored lights engulfing them vision.

Bigby, the chained up man tending to the very fertile looking young lass, is said to be an abomination. The masked one near them is named Leper. A bee with a human head and a scarf.

Then came a sentient dice, asking for what just happened.

"Looks like general knowledge is that we've been taken by some mysterious light. As for why...We don't know." Spine shrugged before Bigby directed them to the large tower in the distance. "Hmm. How convenient." She simply said, walking towards the tower in question, Pelvis following closely behind his sister.

Getting close to the double doors, Spine inspected the door for a lock, just in case it needs lockpicking.
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Schimatizo, The Slime Girl]
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Schimatizo, meanwhile, heard the music coming from the Bee's trumpet. Sliding its slimy body over to where the music was coming from, a trumpet. The Slime appear to not care much, as it was happy just to hear music from a weird human-bee hybrid.
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
"Leper-san, Bigby-san, Shujinko-kun, Retsujo-chan, Yaoi-san, and..." Having calmed down a bit, the young woman nodded in respect as the people who tended to her introduced themselves, glancing over to the calm skeleton. "Err...Spine-san, right?" She asked, before deciding that she should return the favor by introducing herself. "I'm Hirari Yumesaki...I'm supposed to be a powerful esper..."


--{[Hirari Yumesaki]}--
Little Miss Power Roulette

"I-It's nice to meet you!" Nervously stammering, the young esper bowed before the others started talking about what to do next. Bigby suggested that they should investigate the tower in which, Spine decided to walk to. "I think we should do that. It's not like there's anywhere else to go..." She said, seeing that they're practically floating in the void.

The Bee wouldn't hear a response, but he will, however, hear voices. They seem to be talking to each other, but he can't make out what they're saying. However, Beesmas can tell that there are four people inside the building.

Spine would find that there are no locks.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Topless Topless BoltBeam BoltBeam
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>Shujinko did not mind the music coming from Beesmas playing the trumpet, but Retsujo finds its pleasing while Yuri indifferent. When the young girl introduces herself as Hirari Yumesaki and bowed, Yuri wasted no time to walk over to her abd give her a headpat.

>
"There is no need to be formal. Even I have no idea when is the right time for formalities."

>The trio would look up to the tower, and it may seem that there is nowhere else to go anyway.

>
"If my guess is right, that tower might lead us home if we can get to the top. Guess the only way to go is up."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi

Third P.O.V:
Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100


Well, at least there was someone who enjoyed his music, as he stopped playing his trumpet, putting it away as he waved towards the slime girl creature... but then he remembered something, which was some voices being heard from the door he was knocking earlier, so he decided to go back there... inspecting the door much further now.... thinking about something.

But both the Leper and Bigby were confused when the girl from earlier.... now named Hirari, a name that seemed like to belong in the Sunward isles... added some strange three letter words at the ends of people’s names. The Leper merely nodded, as he began walking towards the tower, it now being the only thing that was here... other than the sleeping people here as well.... getting much closer and saying to himself “Well, let’s see what fate has in store for the wandering souls of the damned...” as he waited near those large doors.... preparing for any situation, most likely a fight, putting his blade into his shoulder, ready to bring it down as soon as hostiles were seen.

Bigby rose a eyebrow when being told about this person, but disregarded it for the second question, in which the madam called herself a ‘Esper’.... and as they walked towards the large double doors, he questioned here by saying “Madam... sorry for bothering you with this question.... but what is a Esper...? That word was never heard by me back when I was alive..... were you an warrior of some kind....?” as he awaited for a answer, either the one of the door opening, or the girl telling him about it.

Beesmas, however, decided the best course of action to do here, was slam himself at high speeds, preparing by flying a bit back a couple of feet, before soaring down at high speeds towards the door, planning on opening it with force alone.... and probably scaring the hell of those inside the tower already.... after all, nothing is fun unless you generally do the most craziest stuff imaginable... isn’t that right in a way....? Well Beesmas doesn’t care, probably due to the fact that his body is too small to open it normally or he was just plain lazy to do it normally.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Topless Topless BoltBeam BoltBeam
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
  • Untitled design (15).png
    The group of individuals that were standing before her made her feel weirded out. They all seemed like they were pulled out of works of fiction, especially the talking purple die and the bee-man thing. Looking at the bee certainly gave her chills down her spine, but there was nothing much to be worried about. She was fine, she thought. A voice came out of nowhere, directly asking her.

    "You going to be alright?"

    "Yeah. I'll be fine," she said to him.

    It caught Josie off-guard, making her wipe her wet cheeks and give a smile to the military-suited man. Walking over to where the main group was, all of them recalled having being wiped out by some kind of bright light. It seemed like it wasn't just her world that was affected, slightly making the girl feel relieved. If it wasn't just her world, then it could possibly mean that something from some greater power went for all of them. Realizing she hasn't introduced herself, she proceeded to bow.

    "Sorry for the late introduction, I'm Josie Rizal."

    The group proceeded to walk over to the blue tower in front of them, Josie followed the group but the appearance of the tower made her uncomfortable. It seemed so mysterious yet dangerous, making her feel curious and worried about what dangers may lie inside the building. It seemed like everyone stopped in front of the double doors, but Josie saw no lock that was holding it.

    "What are we waiting for? Shouldn't we already head inside than just stand around here?" the girl asked curiously as she was ready to suddenly open those doors and greet whatever welcomed them.
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
--{[Hirari Yumesaki]}--
Interactions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless

"Oh...Okay." Hirari nodded at Yuri's words when she told her that it's okay to not be formal as she headpatted her. Blushing a bit as she did that. Afterwards, as the others began to move towards the huge tower, Hirari stood up and followed suit, during which, Bigby asked about what Esper means.

"Oh, it's what they call people with psychic powers." Hirari rubbed her chin as she explained, trying to think of a better analogy. "I guess it's kinda like Magic but without the means of a wand or a staff." She explained to The Abomination. "I'm not much of a warrior, but I was told by someone named God that I'm supposed to stop a giant meteor from hitting the Earth in about a year using the powers he randomly gives to me every day." She shook her head, denying the motion that she is a warrior, "Some are incredibly useful, some are just useless, and others...Are too inconvenient to use. In a way...Dealing with a new kind of power every day without a break is kinda like a curse." She tried to smile warmly, sympathizing with the Abomination. "I don't know much about your curse, but I think I'm lucky enough to not be called a monster with these strange powers..."

Unfortunately for the bee, the doors suddenly swung open, creating a loud creaking noise as the Beesmas was let through at full speeds. The bee would find himself hitting his head against one of the stairs' steps.

"Oh, it opened on its own..." Hirari stated the obvious, and soon enough, everyone would enter the now open door.

--{[0]}--
Floor 0 ~ Tower Lobby
"Gathering Of Survivors"

Entering the giant tower, you all would come to see what appears to be a brightly lit green room. Its floor is made out of marble, laid in a checkered black and white design. The room was well furnished from a chandelier up on the high ceiling to several soft, velvet cushioned sofas are positioned around a giant spiraling staircase leading all the way up to a stained glass ceiling appearing to depict a green labyrinth surrounded by glasses with myriads of colors.

Four people appear to be observing the stained glass above, scattered amongst the luxurious looking lobby.


{[Cobra Mercenary of The Mist]}​

Hm? Oh, that door was open the entire time, huh?” Observed a red clad man in an armored suit. Sporting a teal snake like emblem for its face visor and his chestplate. Iron pipes cover his collar and chestpiece as well as blue and white wires that go along his arms and helm connected to his chest emblem. He also has a muzzle-like horn on his helmet. He let a chuckle, crossing his legs while he sat casually on one of the couches as he fiddled with his rifle, which appears to be unorthodox in appearance. Bearing colored wires on the stock, a crank on the muzzle, and a yellow bayonet. “Well, what a surprise! That means we can get out here easily and go back to our lives then, hm?


{[Tech-Com Oracle]}​

That...Shouldn’t be possible.” A woman with teal hair clad in a white dress shirt, black stockings and brown boots. Her teal hair braided with a rather short hairline which she appeared to have cut herself. “I didn't sense anyone else until now.” The woman placed her hands on her chest. “In fact...I can’t seem to sense anything else other than this place…

Really now? Well that’s just sad.” The red clad soldier shrugged with a sigh, soon turning to all of you, eying you all from head to toe. “Hm...You lot look like you can take on anything.” He glanced at the busty highschooler with the group, ”Except for you. You look like you’ll die first.

W-wha-?! That’s rude!” Hirari gasped in shock, taken aback by the soldier's comment. “I can fight too, you know!” She said with a serious tone, which didn’t last very long as her posture softened, “...I think.” She glanced to the side, causing the soldier to jolt a bit. Though his face was masked, most of you can tell that he is on the verge of laughter.

Pfft...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” The soldier reeled back, rubbing his helmet’s forehead. “Oh man...You’re a funny one, signorina~” He quelled his laughter, wiping a tear off of his visor.


{[Explosive Alchemy Of The Plague]}​

Hehehehe! Now, now, my reptilian friend, don’t be mean to our new...Companions, keheheek!” A short, man cad in a dark blue robe and green shoulder pads. A golden aglet linking the two shoulderpads. Although hooded, his plague doctor’s mask can be seen plain as day. Much like the red soldier, the short plague doctor appeared to be on the verge of constant laughter, as if his sanity’s lost already. “If our calculations are correct, then they’re also like us, hehehe…Their worlds...Gone! GONE!!” To express this, the plague doctor spread his arms as he cackled madly. “BOOM! KEHEHEHEHE~!

Come on, I’m just welcoming the new guys, doc!” The soldier laughed along, standing up. “Sides. Considering that we’re planning to move on from here, I wanna see how our odds fare with these guys.


{[Magical Bunny Bakery Girl]}​

Oh, more people!” A little girl wearing a pink dress and white long sleeves perked up, noticing the arrival of everyone else. She seemed to be staring absent minded when you initially saw her, staring into the marble floor. “Uh...Hello! Who are you guys?” She asked with a smile, trying to be cheerful. Though if one could see being the smile, one could tell that she’s...Suffering. As if someone murdered this child’s dog. No...It’s most likely something much much worse considering the situation.

A peculiar group of people, aren't they?

 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>As the doors open, the group wasted no time to enter the tower, although Retsujo laughed when Beesmas got wasted by the stairs. Upon entering the first floor, they are greeted by a group of four peculiar people, one of them, a man clad in red armor, rudely gives them a welcome. Millifillia, who is still sitting on Hirari's shoulder, would pout in anger.

>
"Now that's just rude of you, mister. All of us here have been taken away from our homes. Have you got no sympathy?"

>A young girl who is the nicest of the four would then walk up to the group and ask who they are.

>
"I'm Millifillia, and these are my clients Shujinko and Retsujo, and their aide Yuri. Who might you guys be?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam thefinalgirl thefinalgirl darkred darkred
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Gravely Hunters || Schimatizo The Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

As Spine was about to kick the door open, the deed was already done by the doors themselves, which caused a random bee to shoot towards the door, faceplanting into what seems to be a spiral stairs that lead into the ceiling.

"That's a weird place to put stairs, ain't it, sis?" Pelvis asks, looking up to where the stairs lead. "Feels kinda pointless, haha!" He chuckled a bit as the group entered the stairs, where they are met with four drastically different people. One red clad soldier of sorts with a cobra emblem on both his visor and his chestplate. A blue haired woman in white. A young girl in pink, and a mad plague doctor.

"This group seems dysfunctional enough." Spine assessed, crossing her arms. "That man in red is especially rude."

"You're no different, Sis." Pelvis sighed before walking towards the little girl, crouching. "Hello there, human child! Where are your parents?"

"...And you should learn which questions to ask, Pelvis." Spine facepalmed, knowing that this interaction won't end well.

The Slime girl, meanwhile, simply slid in, following the bee up to where it has landed, staring at it as if asking if he's fine.
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Third P.O.V:
Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 21/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 8/100
Beesmas
Hp: 24/24
Stress: 25/100

Bloody damn it.... were the main words going through the head of Beesmas as the large double doors of the tower opened by themselves... either in fear of what was gonna happen to them when the bee made his collision with the door, or merely out of pure coincidence.... as he went soaring inside the room of the tower, before landing face first into one of the stairs with a large:

Bonk

Before slowly floating back up form the ground and putting a hand to his head, a small bump being formed as a result of the unexpected opening of the doors, but hey, at least they were opened now, and the fact that surprisingly.... no permanent damage was formed on the body of the bee, not even slamming face first into a stair case would stop Beesmas.

The Abomination however, was surprised that someone gifted Hirari her powers by ‘God’.... but also sympathizes with him... saying that her powers is like a curse similar to his.... but he would only take in a deep breath, as a saddened face was affixed, before speaking out to respond “I..... I was cursed with a... ‘monstrosity’... a demon trapped within my body.... cursing me with the powers of the abomination... but having the damned thing try to take control of me and make me......” as he struggled to say more words... before saying “I killed many innocents.... when the demon first took control of me.... it was only a year ago that I managed to put the beast onto a leash.... after all, there was no way for me to completely control it.... but I can use it at a cost in battle.... and this...” as he raised his right and free arm, the left currently holding onto the cloak that covered most of his back, the right arm pointing towards the side of his head, showing the branded A on his head... it lying there unmentioned until now.


“This is what the others in my world used to identity me... this brand, forever marking me as a outcast and heretic of mankind for the rest of my life..... but that doesn’t matter now... I am finally free from the clutches of my world.... but instead of peace, I found more questions than I would have answers...” as he finally continued walking in silence, not wanting to talk more after that unless spoken to.

The Leper, along with the rest of the group, would find four more other figures within, the Leper being able to tell more than what seems to be the eye with what they currently displayed, from the red armored man and plague doctor, all to the strangely dressed females as well. The Leper simply made a cough as he walked forward, presenting himself as he quietly said “There are others here.... we didn’t expect much more people than the ones outside the tower, but as fate intended it to be... we have met. The name is the Leper, my allies, the chained man being Bigby the Abomination... and Beesmas... the Highwaybee, a small group of close allies all from the same place.... we simply wish to know how many others lie here.... and how long you four have been up for....” as he waited a response, his executioner sword now being taken off his shoulder and placed back near his chestplate once more, grasping it with both hands as he looked around the room at his spot, trying to get a look of everything here....

Beesmas however, began to slowly chuckle at what the fairy said... before saying.... “Well... at least you people have true homes that you want to return to.... the world we come from is like hell and lovecraftian horror made a child and multiple that by 10 times with some chaos.... and you pretty much get our world. It’s like a series of Eldritch beings at every corner, beasts lying in wait to eat your flesh, and our own people killing us just for some gold.... so I’m sure that some of us may have different backgrounds, but don’t automatically assume that all of us want to go home unless we truly mean it....” as he took out a red and spherical gem, it a couple of inches bigger than his own hand, as he took out a small rag, and began cleaning the glass like sharpened gem.

795F9514-23A9-4646-98C6-6535B3356581.jpeg

The Abomination stood in place, uncomfortable with the situation, not wanting to say another word here....

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
 

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Prof. Faerie
Location: Hihau desert, Haruda Laboratory
Time: 16:47

Fire, blood and dust was all that remained of Haruda laboratory. The once sleek ivory halls were filled with the smartest minds of Rabbitkind and facilities of future innovations now buried in ruins in debris. The skies red of fire and black smoke polluted the skies. All in a single result of an explosion of Haruda lab's main facility breach. Distant gun fire and screams accompanies the flame's cracking through flammable materials. A large scale assault organized by a powerful organization to empower a life long act of hate and war.

A lone Rabbitkind scientist stands in the center of his own office. The only light provided was the towering fire outside that would anyone who steps into it's range. The scientist's white fur is tainted with black ash and reeks of burnt flesh as watches his workplace fall into ashes with a very important folder in his paws. As the ceiling's gaping hole widens above him, footsteps of foot soldiers draws closer into the wrecked halls of lab. Searching for him...

"All clear!"
"Proceed to the next room! He can't hide forever..."

Flashes of light and gunfire were near now and we'll inevitably hunt for him. What they are after is something only that the scientist knows. With an escape plan, the scientist was equipped with Rhopalocera suit. Drawing out a black-and-white photo of a Rabbitkind scientist from the folder. He gave a disappointed glare.

"...One day. I'll understand that mind of yours..."

He said with a whisper before returning the photo back into the folder. The clicking of metallic weapons forced him to turn around to be greeted by 5 Rabbitkind infantry soldiers, armored from head to toe. All with rifles with glowing blue highlights, pointed to his head.


"HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD, MANTELLION!!!"

Despite the roaring voice of the soldier, he remained unfazed. The first action performed was him throwing the folder into a fire in the table of his office which triggered the the soldiers to shoot, except for the fact that something reality breaking intervened his to time die. A rainbow light shun above him. To some it felt like seconds when the world began to break but to Mantellion, it felt like hours.


Mindbreaker Reality
Location: ???, The Tower
Time: Unknown

Waking up to a stone cold texture of the floor. The Rabbit scientist soon found out that he was no longer on a world of his own. It was different... The first thing he sensed was the voices of others. To his surprise they speak the same language. Standing on his own two little feet, the first thing he saw was the immeasurable tower to his perspective, second was the lack of environment except for the tower and it's aquamarine brick flooring. Thinking to himself how he got here and what was he doing before he got here. Luckily, he remembered. What happened earlier was unexplained. His first theory was a secret powerful weapon developed by another laboratory or a secret project of his missing father. Lacking of evidence so, he thought it was strange nature phenomena, where nature unleashes it's secret of controlling the world itself. Putting his explanations out of his mind. There are other present beings before him.

Each unfamiliar to his reality. He was not dreaming, it was all real. While they gathered together to stay close, he stayed distant to the group to observe them. He described in his mind the comparisons of their nature similarities. Most of them are capable speech like he does as he can actually understand them, most of them are bipedal and behaviors familiar to him. To him they almost act like Rabbitkind but appearances have varied. What are they? Most of them aren't covered in fur and much larger than that he was convince that these are very predatory species, despite the friendly impressions they are leaving. Having doubts was part of himself that he can't shake easily and so he appeared more aloof and miserable to the eyes of others. He was only keeping his distance because of his rabbit nature getting the best of him in this unfamiliar world.

He was always in hearing range of the group but he was kinda hard to spot outside the tower due to his size and distance to the group. The flooring being blue made him almost blend in as his flight suit was also colored in dark blue and black. His fur remained dirty like last time. He was more observant to the surroundings than to the group. Is there even temperature here? Either way he did follow suit, trying to not be as noticed as possible.

The door to the Tower opened by itself as far as he observed as he saw the insect amalgamation and the bare bone figure attempted to open it but no physical contact was made in the process. Rhopalocera Mk. 7 is currently off as he never turned it on and to conserve power. The feeling of confusion and dread filled his mind. The group sets off inside where there are more of them but in more varieties. None almost look like his species, this was enough to convince him that he is in another world. If he had to focus on a certain figure it was the yellow furred girl whom seem to have responsibility of them being here in the first place if he were to believe it.
 

Daryl and Garyl

we're the super awesome darmanitan bros!
"Daryl! We're alive!" Garyl says to his brother daryl.

"Of course we are! We're the super awesome darmanitan bros! Nothing in the universe can stop us, not even arceus or eternatus!" Daryl excitedly replies.

"We should ask around," Garyl suggests.

"If that's your idea, i'll go talk to the cool dude over there," Daryl says, pointing to the power ranger-like man (cobra) and approaching him, "You take your pick, brother."

"Ok," garyl says, before his eyes widen towards the woman with hair matching his fur. The galarian darmanitan blushes as he awkwardly approaches her (oracle). "Looks like you're as clueless as i am. I actually came here with my brother, you see, and uh- i- i-"

The galarian darmanitan began to stutter.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Tamotsu

I'd rather trust and regret,than doubt and regret
Up the stairs it climbs, the shrunken Virtuaroid's steps echoing heavily as it made its way up the odd structure upon noticing the opened doors. Eventually reaching the first floor, Temjin slowly walked forward as its visor slowly shifted its gaze around the area it now finds itself in. Stopping a few metres away from the crowd in front of it with the M.P.B.L still held stiffly on hand, the mech took its time to take in the scenery while the organic beings seem to have went unnoticed by its optics.

@notgonnatag
 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

  • Top