What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Supernatural
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


Soon enough, the gang would soon leave to converge with Fuuka. During this time, they met us with the Witch, who had apparently gone off to pursue treasure.

Minako went on to explain that in order for them to get through, they were asked to find one person named Rottenlee Ravenous, who went to the north in order to map out that area. Reaching Fuuka's group, they managed to reach her just in time that her Persona's deactivated, urging the group to stand up.

"Good timing. I think Stark just asked us to rendevouz with him at the eastern exit." Fuuka says to the gang who had just arrived.

"Huh? How can you say that?" Hirari asked, tilting her head as she stood up. "Did he tell you something?"

"Yes, he did." Fuuka nods, placing her hand on her chest. "Although it was pretty vague. It's like he was trying to send it in secret..."

"Heeheehee...It seems awfully like him to do things this way." Plague Knight commented, cackling a bit. "I don't dislike it, but I feel as if it is gonna be really annoying."

"Tell me about it." Minako sighed, rolling her eyes with a sigh.

"Let's go along for now." Fuuka asks of the group. "Call it a hunch, but I think he's working on a way to get us inside without any more trouble..." She says, soon moving on with the gang to where Blood Stark's team last left.
The Witch listened and seemed a little perplexed as to what to exactly do - the group seemed to be going towards where Blood Stark headed off to with some others, but by now, they'd not be at that area but had since left it. "I mean, if he is, it'd be a lot of hassle to pardon literally every single one of us. It sounds like a good thing to do, but I'm just questioning whether or not it'll work!" The dice added her opinions on the situation, but regardless - they're headed towards an eastern exit... with little else to go off of. "...If you don't know what's going to happen, fear the worst." The dice muttered to herself, gripping her spellbook as she walked with the group she was now back within.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident/Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 2

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Electric Shock

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
(4): Furnace - A countdown spell, needing 8 total points to activate. When activated, it a burst of flames is erupted, and this spell can be re-used.
>>If used if an upgraded spell slot, the damage dealt by the burst of flames is higher than normally
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Exploring time!​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor One
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRouteScouts​
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.

  • Copy.png

    Guinevere Baroque

    Guinevere could remember her final moments in the Land of Dawn. She could see the skies breaking, shifting into a million colors. The girl wondered why the gods have abandoned them now, realizing that there was nothing that they could do. Her pride was let down, shattered into pieces as she reached out a hand to her younger brother, Lancelot. The colors expanded and swallowed parts of the kingdom, tearing families away as Guinevere tried to hold Lancelot's hand before he disappeared. However, just as their fingertips were about to touch, the light swallowed them whole within the blink of an eye. In that moment, Guinevere's eyes widened as she realized that their moment was ripped away from them.

    Suddenly, she gasped for air. Her green eyes darted around the hallway that they were in; her breathing frantic as she tried to comprehend what just happened. The ginger-haired girl quickly stood up, brushing the dirt off of her dress and pinching her skin. She was alive, alright. She wasn't just dead, yet. Guinevere sighed in relief, feeling hopeful as she realized that there was a boy in front of her. Her mind told her to stay away from him, he was probably just some random stranger that got caught in the blast as well. However, she couldn't help but wonder why she was even in some kind of ominous-looking stone hallway, especially with some young boy. Her eyes landed a sharp gaze at the boy, giving a serious air around her as her voice was in a low tone. "Hey," she called out to the boy. "Get up. I believe we're in some kind of conundrum here, and it is not the fun kind of conundrum." She proceeded to cross her arms and walk around, checking out the other paths that also split up into multiple different paths. "Christ, what have I gotten myself into?"

    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
 

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Prof. Faerie

With the battle divided between paths. It's rather hard to focus on the fight especially when one the combatants are travelling in blinding speeds. Debris of basalt scatters all around like the shadowy slime mess like earlier. The rabbit's eyes managed to keep monitor on two different fights. One was doing well alone while the other was in for a strike.

"OH damn! What the-!? What happened!?"

One minute the slime was there and now has been deformed to it's formless state. It revealed a gemstone-like object at the center of the puddle. His eyes shocked from the event unfold before his eyes, he had to help them. He flew fast towards the slime without minding the enemy still remaining. The robot got there first but with limited communication he doubted that they can barely understand each other. He came in a few seconds later but with the Basalts continuing their unified attack. The Rabbit acted upon intuition rather than thinking.

"Trooper! The Rock things are attacking this way! HELP!"

Putting his small body on the line. He floated against the gem as a desperate attempt to protect it. He did not even call upon the Hardlight swordsman. His eyes closed, prepared for impact.


Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Armando Carmen
The Second Cataclysm


1601291119038.png


The world he hardly knew crumbles before his very eyes. Sofya city suffers greatly in numbers as the world's best monsters and heroes clash before the apocalypse tear through the world into nothingness. Dragons, elves, swords and blood are everywhere. The sky covered with winged beings and the ground shakes of violence. One of the unfortunate souls whom is stuck between this cataclysm was Armando Carmen. One of the young blood of a certain guild. Fighting for his life as he meets the very dragon that destroyed his guild members without mercy. There is not a single glimmer of chance he could kill such a powerful beast as it's modified body has all the elements of the world on it's claws. With one last leap of power, he screamed.

"SSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Then, there was nothing. The young brawler was translated to another world. A world no longer his own. Where is he is now? Did he die? His senses awakened again to recover from the life changing event. He felt like he was slumped against a stone cold wall, it bleeds. Eyes opened into a unfamiliar dungeon. His heart and mind were still disoriented from the event but his eyes already envisioned a place that he has never been in. A woman in a dress caught his eyes as the colors of her clothing contrasts the cold atmosphere of the stone halls. There's blood present on the wall which drove him into standing up immediately, just an instinct that this place is not safe. This woman in front of him doesn't seem to be the most friendliest type. Can he even trust her?


"Who? Are you? Where exactly are we?"

Questions are the first things that came in his mind as soon as he meets someone new. The boy's eyes were stoic just as the woman's eyes were leering towards him. This woman was not just a regular civilian as far as he observed. Their looks were very different as one would observe. The boy was obviously an adventurer with a back pack equipped and has two metallic gloves of some sort. The boy was dirty and bruises were present from his face and skin. Like a child who just picked a fight after school. The boy's head was still trying the grasp the reality while his face remained blank as if nothing bad is happening.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
 

Hahli Nuva

Junior Member
Kamala stopped chasing Lord Ravenous, narrowing her eyes as she stared him down.



“If you think I’m going to become Inhuman Halal, you have another thing coming!”

Ms. Marvel cracked her knuckles as she prepared to chase the madman one last time.

“Now you either come quietly or I give you the worst beat down of your life! You choose!”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DovahBeat DovahBeat
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.

  • 1601302900870.png

    Guinevere Baroque

    "Well," Guinevere said with a sly smirk on her face. "I do not know where we are, but it is very clear that the location that we are in appears to be some kind of large building. If the dark hallways with splitting paths didn't give you a clue, then we are probably screwed-"

    The girl managed to blurt all of that out of her head, spitting fast bars on the boy as it was very clear that she was unhappy with the situation that she was in. However, the girl paused herself, realizing that the boy didn't know her. If she knew anything about the civilians of the Moniyan Empire and the Northwestern lands, then they would obviously have recognized her. Still, with his metal gloves, he could have been a lowly Euroditian. Nonetheless, Guinevere was willing to cooperate with him to survive wherever they have arrived.

    "Ha!" The girl had a mischievous smirk on her face, putting a hand on her hip and a hand with its backside pressing her rosy cheeks. "Lowly peasant, I am Guinevere Baroque! The talented and charming princess of the Baroque family! Ohohoho!" Guinevere was basically just flashing her nobility onto the boy, not having any regard whatsoever if she was being loud or not. "So, shall we move along? You can go ahead and tell me more about yourself as we explore these halls. I'm sure there's something interesting about you, even if you are a peasant. Then again, do forgive me if I may come off as a tad bit... unusual." The girl proceeded to clear her throat and prepare her Crystal Violets, the main source of her Super Magic. Streaks of lavender and purple came out of the large bracelets, slightly making her feet and hands glow with those streaks.

    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
 

DovahBeat

"Assure her that I'm harmless... Mostly."
FennorianMentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
Fenn hesitated, looking between Kamala and Ravenous. "Actually, I think I have a solution, if you don't mind. Arte Vare, sleep now."
Fennorian waved his arms towards Kamala, his hands glowing with a blue light. He then approached her as he waited for the sleep spell to take effect, which should be almost instantly, so he could catch her, it'd be a shame if she got hurt because of him. If the spell didn't work, or had a delayed effect, well, he'd just put himself in a very vulnerable position.
"Please just promise me that no harm will come to her, at least not until I understand what's going on." he asked Ravenous, as he approached Kamala.
 

Hahli Nuva

Junior Member
Kamala rushed forwards to lunge at Lurd Ravenous, only to dive face first into the light.

“What are you doing!?”

Kamala began to slow on approach, shrinking back to normal size just as her fists lightly brushed against the vampire’s chest.

“Get out... of the... way....”

Finally, she collapsed into Fennorian’s arms, unconscious.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DovahBeat DovahBeat
 

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
  • Oh, a secret from their guard? What could that be? Had he found another way to sneak in? Probably not, if they did, they'd be spotted very quickly... But something told Red that might not be quite beyond the guy with the gun. He voiced his opinion to the group once the humans had gotten done saying their bits of info on this plan of his.

    "Oh boy, a secret of his, you say? I sure do hope his new way in doesn't involve cheating the settlement out of our deal to get the rest of their friends. I don't wanna work for that guy we did negotiations with but... I mean, I think he meant business. Might have us executed or something."

    Of course, there was still a chance this plan would be purely beneficial. And Red wasn't one to be unnecessarily honor-bound, but their little civilization could clearly outnumber this group of individuals he found himself in if they were to betray their trust. Scary thought, really.


 

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Armando Carmen

"A dungeon of sorts. Nothing new here."

The boy is up on his feet while he studied the blood on the walls and the halls of the dark structure. There was just this dread vaporing in the air and it's not just from the young woman he just met. It's different. He walked to observe the east side which had a treasure chest just sitting there within his reach. Although he simply just observed the object. He has an unfinished conversation with Guinevere.

"A noble? Guinevere? It's nice to know that i'm not the only one who died during the Cataclysm. This place is strange."

The boy was seems to be indifferent about the situation. He was in fact tad convinced he died and now he is some kind of spiritual realm. Looking back to the noble lady. He has never heard of her existence or even aware of a Baroque family. Must be in a foreign land. Judging by her way of speech compared to his. They live in two different worlds. His monotonous voice sounded unnatural that it's almost suspicious. His eye contact with the treasure chest cuts off.

"Unless we did not die, we're taken someplace else... What do we both know? I see no reason that you kidnap me here nor somebody did to you and included me."

The boy was more curious on how he got here to begin with after witnessing a global scale phenomenon. Armando was already in a sour taste with the lady but something tells him that this place is dangerous and sticking together for a while is gonna increase the chances of survival.

"Armado Carmen, Just a Straye."

The boy's introduction was brief. Revealing his identity like how a private replies to a superior. Turning his heel towards Guinevere. He didn't even face her when he introduced himself, despite his lackluster of a introduction. His appearance speaks more than what he just said. It was obvious that he was some kind of adventurer. Guinevere had a few specialties of her own, she was gifted with magical abilities. Something that Armando will never have. He observed as just showing off as that's what she has being doing a couple of seconds ago.

"Lead the way, your highness."


thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Beesmas
Hp:
24/24
Stress: 31/100


The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 5/100

In a serious of events which involved a small conversation between both sides, with Beesmas trying to understand how Blood Stark’s plan of his would work without its faults, with the princess Patapon not caring all that much of being called a so-called hostage, and the Patapon troops and heros listening to the words of the Leper, making note of his words and learning about their true innocence.

It was going quite well, the teal masked one actually had a understanding of the situation, while the other was still under the effects of rage, probably the effect of the mask like Princesses’ down mask, granting them great power at the cost of some..... personality problems..... but Blood Stark helped vouch in for the Leper by telling the truth basically, what has happened to them, and their current objective as of now. But another outburst from the one in red mask, and the teal one was quick to shut them up, the figure now being named Ragewolf, which made sense directly with their greats amount of rage and fury coming from the Patapon hero.

But it call came down to the Leader asking the group if where did they found the Princess, to which the Leper got up from his kneel, raising his sword up and holding it close to his chest plate with both hands, before saying out loud in a quieter but much more audible voice “It wasn’t me who found your Princess, but it was instead, two of my closest friends who went ahead and found her, but I do not know much more information, so if you please Beesmas.... explain to them a bit...” to which the Beesman took this as a cue to go up right ahead, fly to the side of the Leper, and did a small ‘ahem’ before saying ”Well apparently, Princess Patapon was out hunting for something, not really sure what she was hunting, but she also spoke about being trapped by some sort treasure chest mimic that she managed to kill from the inside, but it became a regular old locked chest as soon as it was killed, basically trapping her within. Thankfully, me, along with a raggedy fellow named Bigby found the chest and I opened it with a skeleton key, freeing the Princess from her tomb..... and that was pretty much it for the entire ordeal other than a few key events that really aren’t important here..... kinda embarrassing as well....” the Bee finally finished, saying the skeleton of what actually happened, and for the most part, it didn’t even look like he was trying at all to lie, just stating all those facts from within his head. Hopefully, this at least calms down the opposition here, after all, agitating someone who was clearly innocent here and trying to go on with their daily lives is something Beesmas doesn’t want to mess with.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru

  • BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless darkred darkred Crow Crow Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

    "So she decided to help out with hunting efforts and got lost like a child..." Ragewolf simply mumble, snarling to himself. "Dammit, you should've said something!" He growled, glaring at Naughtyfins

    "I'm sorry, poochy, you were busy so, I didn't wanna bother you..." Naughtyfins states, feeling a bit regretful of her actions.

    "Forgive her, Ragewolf, she was trying to be considerate." The Leader glanced at Ragewolf, who simply scoffed at his apology.

    "Oh, zip it! I don't wanna hear it from you." Ragewolf growled, soon sighing. "We're gonna have to talk about this later after you and little friends get in." He says, as, just then, Fuuka's group arrived to Stark's location without any problems, luckily enough.

    "Nice timing." Stark glanced to his side, seeing his allies arrive nearby. "I bet your bat boy's talking about these folk, right?" He asked, pointing at Savarin, Plague Knight, the Kanous and the Dice.


    {[Standoffish Sonarchy]}
    The Fresh Prince of Pride

    "Correct~" Came another voice, this time, coming from the top of the gate. Appearing from a puff of mist was yet another masked figure similar to the Patapon leader, this time, clad in a yellow Bat's mask. "And fortunately for you, they already made a deal with me, Standoffish Sonarchy, for a ticket in the village."

    "What?" Blood Stark seemed genuinely surprised, as if not expecting him to be a negotiator. "Interesting. What's the deal?"

    "In exchange for the Princess, I'll allow half of your little group to stay in the settlement." Sonarchy says, "Then, I'd employ the remaining half of your group to look for a friend of ours that went missing quite a while back."

    "Rottenlee Ravenous..." The Leader spoke, turning to look at Sonarchy. "You asked them to look for Ravenous?"

    "Hey, I asked about the princess first, you know." Sonarchy pouted, crossing his arms. "And yes, I told them that the rest could get in once they bring me the general--though I expected only three people..." He glanced down at the gathered group. "But why do I count 14? I expected only 9 of you." He asked, tilting his head. "To pull this off, you must have some form of communication..." Sonarchy rubbed his chin, chuckling a bit. "I see...Guess this Tower gathers some pretty strange characters, huh~?"

    "Tower?" The Leader turned to Sonarchy.

    "Yep! According to these folk, we're inside a tower!"

    "Hmph. They got their story adding up." Ragewolf scoffs. "So that means we can't use Reborn in here and..." He glares at Naughtyfins once more.

    "I'm sowwy..." Naughtyfins cried crocodile tears, much to the displeasure of Ragewolf.

    "In anycase, I suppose a deal's a deal." The Leader sighed. "However, in light of your search party for General Ravenous...I must ask that I join your ranks." He declared, turning to the party. "It should only be a fair, considering you don't really know who Ravenous is, correct?" He asked, offering his own assistance in exchange for their efforts. Seems like a fair trade, doesn't it?

 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.

  • Copy.png

    Guinevere Baroque

    "Armado, I wouldn't say we have died. I have a feeling that we're only just transported somewhere that is far away from our homes. Maybe, in another reality? I just have a hunch that this isn't Purgatory, yet."

    Guinevere had a hunch, mainly something about a theory that her peers in her academy proposed to the panel of high magicians. It was a theory of existing multiple realities that had the same people in it, but they were different in terms of their alignment and their technology. Some traces of foreign technology appeared throughout the land before she was even born, seemingly much more advanced compared to what they had in the present. Still, they only thought about their possible realities. Cracking her knuckles and stretching her arms, the girl started to walk towards the crossroads.

    Before she could even stop and ask Armado where they should go, puddles of black sludge dripped from the ceiling and pooled all around them. The ginger-haired girl assumed her fighting stance, "Well, it appears that we have company. Stay alert!" From the black puddles of sludge, odd-looking tables with floating props formed. It seemed to spit out fire, making it clear that these tables were hostile. Eyeing one of them that was slightly separated from the group, she proceeded to launch an energy wave at it. A purplish blue ball of energy came out of Guinevere's hands and fell onto the ground. Kicking it with her right foot, the ball proceeded to get launched towards the direction of that enemy. Following the ball of energy, Guinevere dashed towards the table, preparing to land three kicks at the enemy.

    "Come on, Armado! Let's give them a show that they won't forget!"
    Energy Wave - 18
    1st Basic Attack - 2
    2nd Basic Attack - 9
    3rd Basic Attack - 12

    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
 
Last edited:

DovahBeat

"Assure her that I'm harmless... Mostly."
FennorianMentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and @ those who are nearby
Fennorian hefted Kahn into his arms, following Ravenous' orders and carefully laying the humanoid he was carrying into the cage on the carriage. He then found another carriage to sit in, still terribly confused about everything that was going on. Seems like they were under attack, and evacuating. So much for figuring out why he was in this whole mess...
 

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
  • Well, there's the fellow from before. He seems just as cheery as before but that's better than him being angry. Red supposed that they'd be deciding the half of them that'd be staying until they found the last individual who was presumably locked in a chest elsewhere. Sitting back wasn't Red's forte- he was a dog, after all, so he wasn't the absolute greatest at sitting down and chilling out. And so, he gave a silent wave and flicker of a smile to Sonarchy again and spoke to the rest of the group.

    "So, are half of you goin' in right now? If we're picking who gets in first, I've only just barely gotten started with scouting, I wanna see this mission through to the end! That and- well, I don't think it'd be right for the man making negotiations leave others to carry them out. But if some of you need to eat or rest a bit, now might be a good time to separate who needs it from who doesn't."


 

Vagabond Spectre

Stay cool homies
Armando Carmen

Health: 100%

Martial points 3/3
Health potions: 13

"After all that mass destruction, i don't even know anymore..."

While not a far fetched idea. Armando's view of the event was limited to what he knew about the reality itself. Armando sighs to the stoned room expressing displeasure. Hoping to just at least grasp what the situation is right now. Looking back to Guinevere, he wanted to ask her a couple more questions till unexpected visitors dripped trough the ceiling and to the floor. Dark type beings taken a form of a table with items floating right on top of it. Nothing like he's ever seen but that doesn't mean he is scared of it. Instantly saw these things as a threat. Armando prepared for combat.

1601427480752.png
Guinevere prepares her battle stance and magic attacks which Armando did the same. It didn't even take a second to draw out his iconic brawler knuckles strapped to his back and into his arms. One can instantly notice the 2x size of this weapon. Taking the opposite direction of Guinevere. Armando took the ones behind them, they are surrounded after all. Guinevere has already attacked first before the enemy. It's a fair fighting chance for them, Armando is a brawler type fighter. Brawlers are known for their high attack speed and damage output at close range. These fighters have little to no magical abilities but they combo foes with their skills to stagger enemies in the process is sure to kill the enemy before it kills them. Even as something as a simple side hook will always have a follow up second hook.

Armando's attack combo: Straight jab+None

The boy started with a warmup punch. Just to make sure he gets to know the enemy first. A straight jab is the least consistent power move it can't be dodged easily. The table's Mask/face seems to be the only spot where he can straight up punch it without hurting himself besides, faces and knuckles have a long history together. Armando's walking switched to a full sprint in 3 seconds towards to one of the tables. He aimed straight for the face and used his right fist to attack.


Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru

  • Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty BoltBeam BoltBeam Topless Topless Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred Crow Crow

    "Kamipon, you can't be serious! You just got back!" Ragewolf growled, "Just when we learnt that we're practically in a dungeon, we practically only have a single Summon left each as our fallback if we go down!"

    "Yes, but I fear what would happen if they met Ravenous without one of us accompanying them." The Leader now named Kamipon turned to Ragewolf. "Ravenous is a wise general and a protective one. He would suspect the credibility of these adventurers rather than blindly trust them, much like we did." He then turned to the rest of you, as Savarin suggested to the others to get inside. "Very well. Open the gates!" He turned to the gate, ordering it to be opened.

    ". . ." Sonarchy fell silent, soon shrugging. "Oh well~ Captain's orders!" He cackled a bit, soon hopping his way down the gate wall. The Gates, opening once more, the soldiers start to make their way back in, seeing the situation being defused. Leaving only Kamipon, Ragewolf, Slogturtle, and those outside with them.

    "I apologize for the inconvenience Sonarchy has caused you." Kamipon says, walking towards Blood Stark. "He has a habit of arrogantly doing things without permission."

    "No worries, I'd do the same if I were him." Blood Stark honestly answered, soon carrying his rifle in his arms. "Everyone who'd want to rest, go with Yamagishi. Considering her power, she should do much better in there."

    "That's...Actually correct." Fuuka nodded, walking ahead of the group before turning and bowing. "I'm going inside now..." She meekly said before walking towards the gate, bowing towards Youmu and Slogturtle as the latter simply chuckled.

    Slogturtle glanced at Youmu, seeing as their presence didn't really merit any need for them to fight. Slogturtle merely dropped his greatshield, retreated into his shell-head, and slid along the ground, his greatshield under it.

    Following Fuuka were Ichika, Josie, Jak, Daxter, and Kyle. If anyone else wants to get in, now's their chance.

 
Last edited:

DovahBeat

"Assure her that I'm harmless... Mostly."
FennorianMentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Fennorian watched for a moment, before speaking. "If you are in pain, I believe I have a few potions that would help, and I know a few Restoration spells that might help accelerate healing." He offered. Then, he turned his attention to the medic. "Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is going on here? I only came to within the hour, and I have no idea where on Nirn we are. Would you mind filling me in?"
 

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.

  • Copy.png

    Guinevere Baroque

    Guinevere managed to land 3 swift kicks, each living a trail of purplish blue energy as it granted her charges for her attack. Her energy wave managed to land directly on the target's mask, allowing to slow it down with its effects and damaging it for a decent amout of damage. Still, the target wasn't down, and Guinevere had a few things to look out for.

    Eyeing the swords floating above the tables, they proceeded to target her and Armando. She proceeded to do a backflip away from the swords, dodging them gracefully with no difficulty. However, it seemed like the other tables had different plans. They proceeded to raise their red chalices, heating up the floor beneath the pair. Guinevere was too late in realizing it, getting swallowed by a pillar of bright red flames and swept off of her feet as she was knocked up. It was very similar to another mage's spell that she knew, the difference was that his was an AOE spell while these monsters only target them individually. When the flames proceeded to disappear, Guinevere fell to the floor and landed on her butt. Their attacks were good, but not good enough.

    "Ha! Is that all you can do? I'd like to see a bit more pizzazz in that."

    The girl started to crouch; her feet suddenly starting to glow a bright blue as she leaped high. Guinevere reached the ceiling of the corridor, eyeing where to land as it seemed like everywhere around her seemed like a good spot to pound enemies. Going with the one that she targeted earlier, she proceeded to dive with her feet point towards the table. If she managed to land the magic dive, she would deal damage to the table and to those that are near it. Also, it will cause them to get knocked up for a while, leaving them vulnerable to attacks.

    Magic Thump - 13

    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
 

Betsumei No Ishi

The Me Away From Me
[Spine & Pelvis// Gravely Siblings]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Seeing all of the bambinos get knocked down and get afflicted with burn and freeze, the two ape-like siblings offered to attack all at once.

"HAHAHAH! Fine by me!" Pelvis prepared his rapier as Spine got up to her brother's back and prepared her sword.

"On my mark!" Spine says, holding her whip sword in an elegant manner over her face. "Go!" Just then, the two siblings would lunge at completely opposite directions, swinging their blades in a grand mixture of elegance and wildness. Pelvis' attacks hit the frozen Bambino as well as one of the knocked down ones while Spine's sword unhinged into the spiked whip and hacked at every both the burning Bambino and the other knocked down one!
 

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri


Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>The group are given a choice to whether to rest or not.

>Who should stay? (Choose 1)
>Shujinko
>Retsujo
>Yuri
>None

>
"I'll go take break."

>"Then I'll be staying with Retsujo and Yuri. Have fun."

>Shujinko has left the party...

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Crow Crow
 

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
  • Red, not the smartest tool in the shed, wasn't quite as concerned as the others. Eager to help and more than happy to get his hands dirty, he waved towards those who were entering to rest and stood his ground outside the gates, eager to get back to scouting. Perhaps it was some strange compulsion that made him so happy with busywork. Working as a hunter for most of his life, simply completing tasks made him happy. Simple as that. He shifted his body a bit to talk to Ragewolf from a distance, waving his concerns cheerily.

    "Hey, mister Leader's in good hands, Ragewolf! We'll take good care of him, we'll all come back alive at the very least, promise!"

    As the leader made his way from the gate that had opened, Red trotted towards him for a handshake. Temporary party member or not, he gets a shake like the rest of the fellows he met.

    "La classe, it's nice to have you on our team! You do want us to call you Leader, right? Or would you rather us use a different name?"


 

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
"The Witch"


"Very well. Open the gates!" He turned to the gate, ordering it to be opened.

". . ." Sonarchy fell silent, soon shrugging. "Oh well~ Captain's orders!" He cackled a bit, soon hopping his way down the gate wall. The Gates, opening once more, the soldiers start to make their way back in, seeing the situation being defused. Leaving only Kamipon, Ragewolf, Slogturtle, and those outside with them.

"I apologize for the inconvenience Sonarchy has caused you." Kamipon says, walking towards Blood Stark. "He has a habit of arrogantly doing things without permission."

"No worries, I'd do the same if I were him." Blood Stark honestly answered, soon carrying his rifle in his arms. "Everyone who'd want to rest, go with Yamagishi. Considering her power, she should do much better in there."

"That's...Actually correct." Fuuka nodded, walking ahead of the group before turning and bowing. "I'm going inside now..." She meekly said before walking towards the gate, bowing towards Youmu and Slogturtle as the latter simply chuckled.
The Witch watched as the gates before her and the group opened - and when the topic of getting a rest came to, the dice shook her head - if that was even possible - as if to say she won't. Ergo, she instead just stands there with a calm yet somewhat resigned smile, still saying nothing. Still, seeing more people like this... What does she do? She's not quite sure herself, but she quickly begins thinking to herself...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident/Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 2

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Electric Shock

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
(4): Furnace - A countdown spell, needing 8 total points to activate. When activated, it a burst of flames is erupted, and this spell can be re-used.
>>If used if an upgraded spell slot, the damage dealt by the burst of flames is higher than normally
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Rest?​
RP Information
Location: Unknown Tower, Floor One
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRouteScouts​
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top