• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
  • fbyW53c.png
    "All your homes sound really neat! I guess not all things are too different between Japan and the Shepard Republic- we've got a lot of acting, and even cherry blossom trees too! Why we do, I'll not know, but I guess it might've just been something we carried to the skies with us."

Red was just in this for the ride at this point- or, at least, he didn't take initiative as to what direction to take. Following the rest of the group, he went East as well, checking behind himself every few steps to make sure they weren't gonna be sneak-attacked. He'd have to take his time getting used to the scent of every single individual group before he'd be able to use his nose to sniff out any irregularities among them.

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri

Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"America is the land of the free, peace, and beer. You may sure to like it."

>Retsujo explains to Beesmas before turning to Yuri

>
"Say, Yuri-chan, where do you come from?"

>"All I can tell you is that i was born in Florida, America, studied in a Catholic school, and have job as a paranormal investigator, nothing more. To tell you the truth, my name, Yuri Yaoi, is but a mere codename."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam

Konpaku Youmu

Slogturtle picked up one of the sheets.

"I'll use this one. I'm feeling a tad lazy to grab my greatshield." Slogturtle says, carrying the titanium sheet with one hand, using it as an impromptu greatshield. "Now then, let's stretch these old bones. Don't keep me waiting, or I'll sleep." He breathed in a sigh, lowering his stance as if to gather energy.

The young swordswoman gave the old turtle a prompt nod of the head.

"Very well. I won't waste your time."

Youmu reached for her weapon gradually, signalling to Slogturtle that this would be a fight with no tricks or surprise attacks—one sword clashing against one shield.

A defensive foe... Youmu analysed as Slogturtle tensed for her first attack. Small, but strong. Unless he has hidden magic, I should be safe from a distance.

Admittedly, Youmu had little in experience against defensive opponents. She remembered her previous encounters with the Scarlet Devil Mansion's grand magician, Patchouli Knowledge, and her armada of elemental spells, as well as her struggle against the Forest of Magic's master of puppets, Alice Margatroid. Both of them had shown her the merits of vastly different battle tactics, and due to their immense range advantages, they had often managed to keep Youmu from approaching at all until she had learned the methods of dodging their projectiles.

But this Slogturtle...

He's inviting me to attack.

It seemed like this fight wouldn't be a game of keep-away, at the least. But just what was the general planning...?

YoumuBattleReady3.jpg

As soon as Youmu had drawn Roukanken, her thoughts went silent. Her mind had become the blade, and the blade had become one with her. In timing with her age-old muscle memory, Youmu crouched to Slogturtle's level and readied her sword in front of her.

YoumuBattleReadyCute.jpg

"Ready!"

Without missing a beat, Youmu sliced Roukanken diagonally, taking one step forward as she did so. A string of five blue "bullets" formed where the blade had slashed, and a moment later, they all began to speed forward and converge on Slogturtle's location at differing speeds.

Youmu was now waiting for him to counterattack...or perhaps he would simply tank the attack and ready his own. Regardless, she wasn't willing to take a risky approach without disorienting Slogturtle first. She may have been faster than him, but all it would take was one solid hit to disrupt her relentless assault and send her flying.

In preparation for a potential roll or sidestep out of harm's way, Youmu drew her sword to her hip, preparing for a slash that would slide her along the ground and safely out of Slogturtle's melee range.

For the men, woman, and sentient sword gathered in Ton Kampon's smithery, it would be impossible not to hear the beginning of a fierce skirmish just outside the entrance.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Crow Crow

Last edited:

• --Vs. Slogturtle[Spar]
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

'Shortranged...Most likely Melee.' Slogturtle's braincells started to move about, 'Then again, Ravenous had some magic with that scythe of his. I should first let her attack first, just to test the waters.' He lowered his stance, preparing for the attack. However, what Youmu did was both unexpected and calculated--she shot magic bullets out of her sword.

In rhythm, the turtle raised his greatshield, shuffling his feet as he redirected his defense at where the bullets would be attempting to hit him. After the small volley, he would expect a continuous attack, and yet, she awaits the his move.

'Keep it slow.'

Slogturtle moved towards Youmu, walking casually before leaping at her, talking it with the sheet of Titanium he uses as a shield. Easily avoidable, though the way he carries it...It's as if he's not aggressive. Not taking this bout seriously.

"Out of harms way..." Slogturtle breathes in, retreating, preparing for Youmu's own counterattack. With that unintentional taunt, he believed that she'll go on harder on him. That, which would allow him to gauge what Youmu could do.

--Rah Gashapon--
    Crow Crow

Arriving at the kitchen, Ben would see Josie and Ichika browsing through the mound of ingredients, with Ichika carrying what seems to be bags of unmarked flour and baking power onto a table, alongside a stick of butter, which was half melted, a bottle of milk, a bag of cream, sugar, and a small handful of strawberries.

230195_rah_256x256.png

{[Rah Gashapon]}
    Resident Cook that only makes Stew

"I don't understand this recipe..." A talking eyeball with a chef's hat rub the back of his body, "You two sure we don't need a cauldron for this one?"

{[Simmer Slurp]}
    Sentient Cooking Pot

"Yeah, I kinda wanna taste it!" The large, talking purple cauldron at the center of the mound said,

"No, that wouldn't be baking anymore!" Ichika says, crossing her arms in a pout. "Although, thanks for letting us borrow some ingredients. I wasn't sure if you'd let us."

"Oh no, no, no! Us Patapons love food!" The talking eyeball giggled, chuckling as he adjusted his chef's hat. "It would be wonderful if the troops could taste something else other than my stew!"

"Though it's not something you'd get sick of easily, ha ha ha!" The Cauldron bellowed a laugh, soon noticing Ben walk in on them. "Oh, hello there! Are you with these two?" He asked, prompting Josie and Ichika to take notice.

"Hey there!" Josie greeted, "We're just about to bake a Shortcake!" She says excitedly, "Luckily, they had the ingredients here."

"Yes, those don't really fit well with Stew." The Chef Patapon says, shaking his head.

"Of course they don't!...I think." Ichika rubs her chin, looking up. "Does a Fruit Stew exist...?"

"We tried, it's horrible." The Cauldron shakes his rotund body. "It's a sweet and salty mess. We're not sure if we were gonna serve it." He glanced a stink eye at the Chef.

"Hey, don't blame me! You're the one who threw them at me! My job's only cutting..."

"Are you sure you're supposed to be the chef?"

"Y-yes!"

--Ton Kampon--
    Topless Topless Crow Crow

"A Key, you say?" Ton Kampon raised a nonexistent eyebrow, which was further enhanced by Shujinko showing him his mystical Key. "Hm...I see...I doubt we could do something similar with Titanium Chunks alone." He says, handing the key back to Shujinko. "For that, I would need something that would be capable of holding something mystical...In my world, that would be something like Adamantine or Mithril. As for materials found within this labyrinth..." He rubbed his bottom part. "Perhaps that strange liquid that the monsters drop. They seem to be capable of the mystic arts." He suggested, "That shadowy gunk of sorts. Unfortunately, we ran out of them." He says, and soon enough, another biped entered, this one, bearing black cat features. There seems to be several unused weapons nearby. Not to mention...An oven? As in, a modern looking black stove oven just sitting near the counter.

Other than that strange piece of modern technology, you're free to approach the much larger Patapon for...Whatever you wish.

--Priestess Meden and her Assistants--
    Crow Crow

On the Altar, you'd see several Patapons chopping down what seems to be the masked monsters you've never encountered before. Ranging from a giant bird to dismembered giant tounges. They also had a beetle for some reason. All of them skewered on a giant metal stick, ready to roast under fire.

"Lady Meden! We're done preparing the beasts for tonight's meal!" One of the large armed Patapons approached another one, this time, adorned with what seems to be a multicolored bandana, star-like earrings and a flowing green cape.

"That's good. Let's start roasting them." Meden nodded, twirling her staff. Soon, the platform where the beasts are laid started to glow as a green fire was started, moving around them. "Mmm~ It's not yet cooked, but they're already starting to smell delightful!" Meden squealed with delight, placing her free hand on the side of her eye.

"Indeed, Lady Meden!" The larged armed Patapon spoke, turning from the roasting beasts to Meden. "Err...Who's in charge of tonight's dance again?"

"I believe that would be the Robopon division's turn."

"Ooh!" He squealed with glee, pumping his large fists as the other large armed Patapons turned to Meden. "You hear that boys? We get to do the festival for everyone!"

"Oh boy!"

"Wow!"

"I get to dance for Almighty!"

The Robopons seem to giggle and chatter as they soon walked away from the Altar, walking towards the Barracks to disarm themselves.

"Hehehe...They seem to be excited.
    " Meden giggled, turning to the little witch who witnessed it all. "Oh, hello there, child." Meden turned to Nobeta, "What brings you here? If it's the food, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Alena.(Dragon.Quest.IV).full.233629.jpg
    Alena took a minute to look over the contents. The objects she aquired definitely weren't what she was after, yet perhaps the map leads to an exit. That was her thought proccess, yet the Spear and what appeared to be a ham.

"I can possibly use this later somehow."
    Alena spoke to herself before taking a bag she had tucked beneath her belt, before opening it. She put the food item in the bag, as the Bags shape didn't change. She then closed the bag and put it back under her belt, before looking at the map.

She followed the path it directed her to go, while the spear was in her free hand, being used like a walking stick. It might be useful for in case she ran into any trouble.

Prof. Faerie

The battle was over. Remaining combatants blasted their stronger attacks against the unified attack of the basalts. The scientist's priority was to his companion whom is incapacitated for a moment. His eyes opened at the moment he heard the rolling enemy smashed into pieces. A clenched fist hurled towards a flying titanium projectile which he dodged by dropping himself to the floor. He was in the way, chunks have gathered every where and he's glad that none hit him.

"Shoot... Buddy? Are you okay!? Answer me."

The stress in his voice was present yet his calmness blankets over it. He dropped the ice goo chunk next to Temjin to examine them. The medical field was not his specialty but the least he could do is try to observe a solution. The gem sunk back into the puddle of formless slime. The scientist has doubted that the slime did not survive the attack. In his mind the gem was a mere organ but a little hope did speak to him that they may have survived. He floated over them in a higher perspective and he has noticed that the slime around the gem was rotating around it, as if it was healing? He would try to physically touch the slime but he had an intuition that the substance could be toxic or corrosive to his armor and to himself. He had to leave to them for a while to check for others while the slime does it's thing.

"Are you alright? Your faceplate is damaged. What is that leaking on your face?"

He floated over to the mech whom was injured on it's face which also worried him. It must be during combat. He did not see the mech's damage execute before him but now they are bleeding from their face. This didn't surprise him as these things were made of...

"T-Titanium!? Who built these things?"

A familiar metal he has observed that the Basalts were made off. He expected the creatures to be earthly but not metallic. He floated over the debris of titanium pieces on the ground. This opened a thought in his mind that these things maybe robotic. His eyes were now squinted to observe the environment. He took a hand sized piece of metal and aimed it at the mech's face.

"No, I doubt that it can be welded to it's face. It's alloys are not compatible! What are you doing?"

Visible stress is now present on the rabbit. They were barely a team and yet they were working together like one. He picked up the cold shadow gunk off the floor and floated up close to the mech's face with a blank look in his eyes. He notices the swordsman absorbed one of the chunks with a small drone with him. He ignored him for now as they did not appeared injured in some way.

"Take it off if you feel anything bad. Stick this to leak on your face and may i borrow this power container for a minute. It may not be the best but think of it as a cold compress."

Prof. Faerie has traded his Ice shadow gunk for electric battery!

Using the power paw function of his butterfly flight suit. He carried the battery off their hand with a effortful lift, what he's going to do it may not come as shocking. He placed the battery beside him near the slime.

"If i could just... M... Maybe a little tweak..."

Clasping his paws together, he was attempting to use his electrical gloves as a defibrillator in desperation to atleast awaken the slime a little bit. This was no place to stay put as monsters roam about. Hearing footsteps walk by faintly into the distance was heard in his rabbit ears. After several attempts his gloves sparked to life to just shock the slime a little.

"This might hurt a little."

His gloves buzzed as he floats closer to the center of the slime where the swirling gem appears. He puts his hands forward where visible electric sparks were trying to land on the gemstone. Is it dangerous? Probably. Are there any other ways to try? Absolutely but trying out the most outrageous upfront. He shocked the slime back to life to check for a response. A 7 second interval between 2 shocks. He looked back to the hardlight swordsman.

"I assume you don't know how to perform medical assistance but i can notice you are eager to move on. Can i just call you "Blade Unit" temporarily? Blade unit, remember we are looking for a settlement as HQ instructed. Pick us a path, Big guy! You can go with them if you can. I'll try to help our friend here. I'll catch up with you."

He instructed both to proceed onward. The sooner they find that settlement the sooner they will be safer. It's only a matter of time before luck runs out. He shocked the slime again, leaving the battery alone. He doesn't seem to be using it so it can taken from him if needed. The flight suit was taking more amount of energy used than usual. He wished that he had his communications gear with him to report a downed teammate.

"I'm sorry buddy this is all i can do to help for now. I wish i still had my comms with me..."

Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi

• "The Witch"
    1567898592_5.jpg

"Tell me about it." Heropon sighs as The Witch groaned on the maze having more split paths. "It feels like they make more halls every single day."

"Hm...And we know nothing about the creator of this labyrinth." Plague Knight rubbed his chin, soon cackling. "Hee hee hee...Perhaps this labyrinth is sentient?"
    "Like, you think there's something in the walls?" The Witch curiously suggested, figuratively leaping on Plague Knight's suggestion with interest and later shrugs it off as she thought of a counter point. "...If it were sentient, wouldn't it have seen us, 'felt' us or even spoke to us? That sounds so surreal, and IDK if I like that thought, at all..." The dice nervously laughed and shuddered as she said those words alone - something about the thought of it wasn't so interesting anymore: more accurately, it seems she's scared herself silly for her own speaking.
    "Alright, this is where we last saw him." Kamipon told the search party.

"Yamagishi."

'Give me a second, let me see if I can find something...' Fuuka's voice echoed through everyone's head, surprising Kamipon, which prompted him to look around.

"?!"

"Pfft...Relax, you're godliness!" Blood Stark held his laughter, covering his helmet's mouth part, "It's just our navigator's ability."

"I-Is that so..." The God sighed, easing his stance.

'Alright. I've found something.' Fuuka's voice came back. On those with their devices, their Minimap would be updated. Green dots would be shown over to the northwest of their current location, moving north. Not only that, there were a few more dots in the north, a bit to the west. They seem to be blue dots with red dots. 'There seems to be 2 sets of entities. One group seems to be busy with enemies while the other seems to be travelling north.'

"I'll assume the ones going north may be Ravenous' group." Blood Stark says, turning to the others. "Let's move." He says, soon walking past Kamipon, leading the pact.

"What amazing synergy..." Kamipon said in awe, soon following the red armored man.
    The Witch nodded and looked to her phone as Fuuka mentioned she found something, taking a note of the updated map. When Kamipon commented on the synergy, the dice couldn't help but ask a curious question - but in how she said it, her tone made it sound like it was a joke. "Is... this normal in adventures?" She asked simply, laughing nervously after she had asked - perhaps it made her seem inexperienced, too... Shame.
    Character Information
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #b594eb
    Status (physically): Fine​
    Status (mentally/emotionally): A mess​
    Powers: Magic spells​
    Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
    Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 2

SPELLS PREPARED
    Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
    Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Electric Shock

SPELLS AVAILABLE
    (1): Cauldron
    - Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
    >>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
    (2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
    >>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
    (3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
    >>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
    (4): Furnace - A countdown spell, needing 8 total points to activate. When activated, it a burst of flames is erupted, and this spell can be re-used.
    >>If used if an upgraded spell slot, the damage dealt by the burst of flames is higher than normally
    (5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
    >>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
    (6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
    >>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
    Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
    Course of action: Rest?​
    RP Information
    Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    Mentions: None​
    Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneEastGate​

• --Vs. Slogturtle[Spar]
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

'Shortranged...Most likely Melee.' Slogturtle's braincells started to move about, 'Then again, Ravenous had some magic with that scythe of his. I should first let her attack first, just to test the waters.' He lowered his stance, preparing for the attack. However, what Youmu did was both unexpected and calculated--she shot magic bullets out of her sword.

In rhythm, the turtle raised his greatshield, shuffling his feet as he redirected his defense at where the bullets would be attempting to hit him. After the small volley, he would expect a continuous attack, and yet, she awaits the his move.

'Keep it slow.'

Slogturtle moved towards Youmu, walking casually before leaping at her, talking it with the sheet of Titanium he uses as a shield. Easily avoidable, though the way he carries it...It's as if he's not aggressive. Not taking this bout seriously.

"Out of harms way..." Slogturtle breathes in, retreating, preparing for Youmu's own counterattack. With that unintentional taunt, he believed that she'll go on harder on him. That, which would allow him to gauge what Youmu could do.

--Rah Gashapon--
    Crow Crow

Arriving at the kitchen, Ben would see Josie and Ichika browsing through the mound of ingredients, with Ichika carrying what seems to be bags of unmarked flour and baking power onto a table, alongside a stick of butter, which was half melted, a bottle of milk, a bag of cream, sugar, and a small handful of strawberries.

230195_rah_256x256.png

{[Rah Gashapon]}
    Resident Cook that only makes Stew

"I don't understand this recipe..." A talking eyeball with a chef's hat rub the back of his body, "You two sure we don't need a cauldron for this one?"

{[Simmer Slurp]}
    Sentient Cooking Pot

"Yeah, I kinda wanna taste it!" The large, talking purple cauldron at the center of the mound said,

"No, that wouldn't be baking anymore!" Ichika says, crossing her arms in a pout. "Although, thanks for letting us borrow some ingredients. I wasn't sure if you'd let us."

"Oh no, no, no! Us Patapons love food!" The talking eyeball giggled, chuckling as he adjusted his chef's hat. "It would be wonderful if the troops could taste something else other than my stew!"

"Though it's not something you'd get sick of easily, ha ha ha!" The Cauldron bellowed a laugh, soon noticing Ben walk in on them. "Oh, hello there! Are you with these two?" He asked, prompting Josie and Ichika to take notice.

"Hey there!" Josie greeted, "We're just about to bake a Shortcake!" She says excitedly, "Luckily, they had the ingredients here."

"Yes, those don't really fit well with Stew." The Chef Patapon says, shaking his head.

"Of course they don't!...I think." Ichika rubs her chin, looking up. "Does a Fruit Stew exist...?"

"We tried, it's horrible." The Cauldron shakes his rotund body. "It's a sweet and salty mess. We're not sure if we were gonna serve it." He glanced a stink eye at the Chef.

"Hey, don't blame me! You're the one who threw them at me! My job's only cutting..."

"Are you sure you're supposed to be the chef?"

"Y-yes!"

--Ton Kampon--

"A Key, you say?" Ton Kampon raised a nonexistent eyebrow, which was further enhanced by Shujinko showing him his mystical Key. "Hm...I see...I doubt we could do something similar with Titanium Chunks alone." He says, handing the key back to Shujinko. "For that, I would need something that would be capable of holding something mystical...In my world, that would be something like Adamantine or Mithril. As for materials found within this labyrinth..." He rubbed his bottom part. "Perhaps that strange liquid that the monsters drop. They seem to be capable of the mystic arts." He suggested, "That shadowy gunk of sorts. Unfortunately, we ran out of them." He says, and soon enough, another biped entered, this one, bearing black cat features. There seems to be several unused weapons nearby. Not to mention...An oven? As in, a modern looking black stove oven just sitting near the counter.

Other than that strange piece of modern technology, you're free to approach the much larger Patapon for...Whatever you wish.

--Priestess Meden and her Assistants--
    Crow Crow

On the Altar, you'd see several Patapons chopping down what seems to be the masked monsters you've never encountered before. Ranging from a giant bird to dismembered giant tounges. They also had a beetle for some reason. All of them skewered on a giant metal stick, ready to roast under fire.

"Lady Meden! We're done preparing the beasts for tonight's meal!" One of the large armed Patapons approached another one, this time, adorned with what seems to be a multicolored bandana, star-like earrings and a flowing green cape.

"That's good. Let's start roasting them." Meden nodded, twirling her staff. Soon, the platform where the beasts are laid started to glow as a green fire was started, moving around them. "Mmm~ It's not yet cooked, but they're already starting to smell delightful!" Meden squealed with delight, placing her free hand on the side of her eye.

"Indeed, Lady Meden!" The larged armed Patapon spoke, turning from the roasting beasts to Meden. "Err...Who's in charge of tonight's dance again?"

"I believe that would be the Robopon division's turn."

"Ooh!" He squealed with glee, pumping his large fists as the other large armed Patapons turned to Meden. "You hear that boys? We get to do the festival for everyone!"

"Oh boy!"

"Wow!"

"I get to dance for Almighty!"

The Robopons seem to giggle and chatter as they soon walked away from the Altar, walking towards the Barracks to disarm themselves.

"Hehehe...They seem to be excited." Meden giggled, turning to the little witch who witnessed it all. "Oh, hello there, child." Meden turned to Nobeta, "What brings you here? If it's the food, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer..."

• Kamala bolted upright, waking up instantly as she bumped her head on the metal cage bars. Her entire body ached from sleeping on hard metal and her bones felt broken.

“Get away from me!” she screamed, looking around for the strange vampire that had knocked her out. She saw nothing but the army of trolls she had been chasing since she got here. Just who were they?

“Hold on a sec! Who are you guys? Where am I?!”

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"I see. Well, I do have other people out there looking for someone. I'll go send a message to them to find some shadow gunk. Hopefully by the time they return, they will give you the gunk for you to work on the keys. Until then, thanks, at least I know who can make keys for the time being."

>Shujinko pulls out his smartphone and sends a message to his sister. After that, he would turn to the catgirl and her living sword.

>
"Hmm? Never seen you in these parts of this tower. Who might you be?"

>But then, he hears the sounds of battle coming from outside.

>
"The hell is that noise? A sparring session?"

>"I believe that I do not know this "weeaboo" you speak of, but that statement alone warrants you a warning for a potential- ahem, ass whooping from me."

>Soon enough, they would stop at where Ravenous was, prompting Fuuka to summon her Persona, much to Kamipon's surprise. Eventually, she finds out that there are two groups with one of them having the person they are looking for. Just then, Retsujo receives a message from her brother.

>
"Hey guys, my brother just messaged me. He tells us that we should be finding some shadow gunk. I don't know what is he planning to do with those, but it must be important."

>She and Yuri would follow as well.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

• 6w17fqQ.png
    "Oh, no, no need to apologize. It's good to let things out, and it was fascinating to hear about, no matter how sad it might've also been."

She gave him a warm smile, and adjusted herself to stop slouching. Her energy was... Alright now. Bodily and magically. Of course, she'd need some food or something sometime, but she no longer felt compelled to be completely slumped and stare at the ceiling. Magic was, if she were to guess... Around sixty-percent full. Likely it'd cap soon until she got access to something to eat, it was slightly tied to her physical well-being. She could only be so well-off magically when her body was in bad shape. She lifted a paw to her ear-bandages and focused some of her Nono energy to the wound- it wouldn't regrow the ear at all, but at a cost of some small constant magic depletion, she could have the surface where the ear had been cut covered with skin and fur. Anything to stop the blood loss would help, and bandages could only do so much.

"So... Lord Ravenous, you said? Would he happen to be the leader, now? Even if he won't FORCE me to do work, I'll help out in any way I can. No point in not helping if you have time to."

• --Ton Kampon's Hut--

"You're welcome. You don't know how many of the Heroes here ask me to make mystical weapons. It's good to know that this time, it's something that's not exactly a weapon." Ton Kampon gave a hearty laugh, soon hearing the sounds of sparring outside. "Interesting. Let's hope it' ends quickly." He says, soon glancing at the catgirl biped. "How about you? What can I do for you?" He asked, thinking that she's also here to ask him to make something.

• "The Witch"
    1567898592_5.jpg

"I am unsure." Heropon shook his head. "I am used to simply used to travelling without much of a guide." He shrugged, "Except for Hatapon." He added. soon following the two up north before encountering a branching path that leads East.
    "Oh... That's helpful, isn't it..." She jokingly and somewhat sarcastically responded: and just like that, the dice's confidence dropped and she laughed at Heropon's comments a little - it may not be helpful, but it is at least a clear indicator of not everyone here knows what they are doing... which is VERY bad. "I hear you on that one, though! I'm just used to going it alone all the time, so this is... an experience?"

{[Arcana Magician]}
    A Rare Monster
    As the gang headed the northern path, a familiar black sludge appeared before you, clad in blue masks, it manifests as a bundle of large arms wielding several swords. Its arms were wet, dripping its own blackened slimy skin onto the ground, manifesting mounds of slime, masked with the same blue mask.

'This enemy...!' Fuuka's voice called out in everyone's heads, 'Be careful, everyone! This one's tough!'
    "It's strong, is it? Let's see 'exactly' how tough it is!" The Witch eagerly and confidently spoke aloud, before letting out a little laugh and swiftly prepared for battle. Before long you'd see her with a grin on her face and the same old cube objects in her hand, and her spellbook open while being held in the other. The weak ones may be problem if left unattended, though - but she at least wants to harm and hopefully hinder the stronger one first - or at least, that is her plan: she'd still want to do as much as she can besides 'just' that!

The first one - turned into a surge of thunderbolts aimed at the supposed stronger enemy with the intent to harm it and paralyse it. Second, into a heap of burning liquid - scattered along the ground in a 'don't come close' defensive ploy to stop the enemies from coming closer without getting hurt - and like usual, this gave her one more additional 'shot' - and she used both it and the other one she still had to launch two separate fireballs on two individual monsters - two of the weak ones! Now, without ammo, she needs to hope she did something good here and wait for her next 'round' to come to! Regardless, right now, the dice is standing there with a confident smile on her face all of a sudden.
    Character Information
    Status (physically): Fine​
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident/Eager​
    Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 2 (NO DICE LEFT, RE-ROLLING NEW ONES FOR NEXT POST)
    >Used the 4 on Electric Shock, aimed at the Magician Arcana
    >Used one of the 2s on Cauldron as a defensive measure, rolled another 2
    >Used both remaining 2s on separate Inflictions, aimed at two separate Cowardly Mayas

SPELLS PREPARED
    Spell Slot 1: Cauldron (used)Spell Slot 2: Infliction (used)
    Spell Slot 3: Infliction (used)Spell Slot 4: Electric Shock (used)

SPELLS AVAILABLE
    - Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
    (2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
    >>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
    (3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
    >>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
    (4): Furnace - A countdown spell, needing 8 total points to activate. When activated, it a burst of flames is erupted, and this spell can be re-used.
    >>If used if an upgraded spell slot, the damage dealt by the burst of flames is higher than normally
    (5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
    (6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
    Course of action: To battle!​
    RP Information

Last edited:

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice
>"I would be more than delighted."

>As the group continues onward, they are met with a tough enemy. This one clearly alarms Millifillia as she had sensed this creature's strength.

>
"Careful everyone, this won't be an easy fight!"

Shujinko

Aspect Key: None
Not Available

Retsujo

Yuri

>
"Prepare yourselves, clients! Battle await us!"

>"Retsujo, I would highly suggest you use your own Aspect Key. I do not think normal shots would do enough damage to it."

>Allow Retsujo to use her Aspect Keys?
>Yes
>No

>Which one?

>Guan Yu
>Joan of Arc
>Leonaidas
>Simo Hayha
>Jack the Ripper
>Calamity Jane

>Muhammad Ali
>Bruce Lee
>Eddie Guerrero
>Miyamoto Musashi
>Hattori Hanzo
>Adam and Eve

>Retsujo pulls out the Guan Yu Aspect Key and inserts it into the keyhole of her Shuuseiju.

Guan Yu, descend upon the engraved firearm!

>And then when she twists the key...

Divine Armament! No matter the circumstances, be it being captured by the enemy, his loyalty still remains for his kingdom! The general-turned-god! The greatest of the Shu Kingdom! Guan Yu! Crescent Blade, equipped!

1602503841424.png

>At the palm of her hand, the famed guandao appears. Upon holding the weapon, she could feel chills bringing up to her head. It was cold, something about this weapon seems magical. But regardless, Retsujo charges in, going for the Arcana Magician to lay a freezing strike.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty

Beesmas
Hp:24/24
Stress: 31/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 5/100

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 11/100

And after that..... while also learning.... something about ‘America’ which is definitely weird by Beesmas’s standards, nothing much really happened during their walk through the hallways, but also some sort of goal to find shadow gunk as well, the request confusing Beesmas And Bigby mostly, but Bigby said “If we find any during our travels, we will pick it up and put it in our inventory....” as the three (two due to one of them hovering instead of walking) continued shuffling down the halls, following the ‘herd’, even when Beesmas heard the promise of treasure nearby, because they could always come back for it, and Beesmas just wants some rest already.

But alas, peace never seems to last, and rather quickly at that, and with that, came five enemies, one of which a powerful one in the group, similar to that of powerful monsters back in the dungeon that while powerful, aren’t strong enough to be an mini-boss by itself. Still, the Trio have prepared themselves for combat once anew, allowing the Dice creature to go first, before Beesmas yelled out, as well as the other two said “Let me at em!” “Must you always be raring for a fight Beesmas” “.....”

[Combat Start]

Beesmas
Hp:24/24
Stress: 31/100

The first one to the brawl is the one and only Beesmas, who yelled out “Y’all gonna die like the rest, in a alleyway with cats licking at ya!” as Beesmas went ahead to complete a charge to the largest one, his dagger aimed forward as he used:

[Beesmas Advance]

515CF1EC-AD2A-40C1-B8C8-EB0BD02F2C80.jpeg

As Beesmas went ahead and did a stab to the largest and dangerous foe there, now much closer to the combat, and also having his risposte activated, allowing the Bee to slice back at any foe who makes an attack towards him, especially useful in close combat.

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 5/100

The next to go is the mostly mute Leper, who charged forward into the combat, but instead of going for the larger foe, he instead went for one of the more cowardly enemies, as he began to swing his sword upwards into the air, after hitting a foe, using:

[Intimidate]

C93444F6-ACC0-4EDC-8356-31D5671CECF3.jpeg

As the attack hit the single Maya, now marking himself, taunting the foes to go and strike him instead of his allies, while the enemy that was hit felt itself become slower and weaker seemingly out of thin air, but it was a result of being hit by the move. Still, wasn’t strong enough to deal any

Bigby the Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 11/100

Bigby breathed in..... before breathing out... they needed to catch up to that Ravenous fellow, after all, they might lose his track forever if they took too long, or something else might reach him before they could, but now, Bigby was sure, that he couldn’t just stay in his human form forever, after all, it was bound to be release sooner or later, and letting them know before hand is needed, so after this is over, an explanation will be said, but for now, he needed to KILL. Gripping the left side of his head using his left arm, he began to shake a bit, something seemingly wrong with him, and it was true, for his left hand began to become claw like, like that of an sharpened knifes, and veins that began glowing a sickly green also popped up from not only his left arm, but the rest of his body as well. Small horn like structures began to sprout out from the top of his head, his flesh turning reddish-brown, the sounds of bone cracking as Bigby seemingly grew, his features becoming more and more alien to that of the normal Bigby.... now having a snout instead of a flat face, his left arm becoming much more muscular, before:

[Transform]

CF0EA612-E165-48B6-83ED-D82B179C8466.gif

“GRRRAAAAAAAGH!”

Bigby became something similar to that of an demon, his chains flying harmlessly into the air, as the beast was finally loose, before lookin down about those who brought forth its wrath, now it’s eyes focused upon its foes, as it charged forward, heading towards the largest one of the foes, like the others, before nearing the end, propel himself forward with his left and enlarged arm, as he used:

[Rage]

EEF1FC3D-869F-4660-BB45-90ECBAE2FB12.jpeg

As it clamps it jaws down upon its foe, planning on doing the maximum amount of damage by holding onto their foe before shaking their head wildly, flailing their foe around, before eventually letting go. The Beast then jumped back a few feet back, now awaiting anything heading it’s way.

Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty BoltBeam BoltBeam

• Godzilla slowly got up, now hunched over as he looked to where the killer twins are. He saw them burning, and they looked like they were in a state of near death.
    Right, now is my chan-

He was in the middle of his thought proccess, about to fire off a blast of nuclear fire when he remembered what these things could be.
    He stopped charging his attack and instead ran past the twins, aiming to escape from them.

If they really are the vengeful spirits of those things I killed, I don't want them to haunt me for the rest of my life.

He moved onwards, as his back was healed ip, as his mind continued to think.
    He didn't want to be in that position again. He wont kill any more of those tiny creatures if it meant he wont face death again.

[Schimatizo // The Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The sudden jolt of electricity on Schimatizo's gemstone heart, the slime suddenly spiked in shock, pulsing and convulsing rapidly for as long the father-like hamster placed his paws on her, suddenly taking her humanoid form afterwards, rubbing her head as she made pained bubbling noises. Like a man trying to speak underwater yet failing.

Schimatizo tilted her head, as if wondering what's going on, pondering where's everyone and everything else.

[Spine and Pelvis // The Gravely Siblings]

Spine and Pelvis put away their weapons, soon following the pair of strange, ape like creatures, running right behind them.

• Ben Tennyson

"You're looking to cook something else, huh?"
    Ben asks the Rah Gashapon and his sentient pot companion, "I'd love to help, but what do you need?"

Konpaku Youmu ~ Vs. General Slogturtle

YoumuBattleReady2.jpg

Youmu witnessed as the danmaku bullets she had just fired rolled off of Slogturtle's shell like water off of an umbrella.

Strange. That should have worked!

'Keep it slow.'

Slogturtle moved towards Youmu, walking casually before leaping at her, attacking with the sheet of Titanium he uses as a shield.

Youmu had expected this old turtle to just stand there and endure her attacks, but it looked like he was moving to attack, after all. And...rather slowly, at that. Was this some kind of trick?

And then, Slogturtle leapt into the air, raising his shield to bash her in midair. She hadn't expected such an up-front approach, but the way he was playing against Youmu's expectations was commendable in and of itself!

Youmu sidestepped the sluggish attack well in advance of Slogturtle's landing, leaving him with a small window of time to reassume his defensive stance.

Easily avoidable, though the way he carries it...It's as if he's not aggressive. Not taking this bout seriously.

Youmu's eyes scanned Slogturtle's face—she could tell he was growing bored with this.

Her heart shriveled up a little at the thought of disappointing the grizzled warrior. Since this was a sparring session, shouldn't she be cutting loose just a bit more?

Youmu crouched down, leaned forward, and placed one foot forward in a single fluid motion, her hands hovering her Roukanken right next to her head.

To shoot a general, aim for his mount.

YoumuBattleReady.jpg

Her eyes met his, and those eyes told him wordlessly what she was about to do to that makeshift shield of his.

If it was a show he wanted out of her, then a show he would receive.

Youmu launched across the ground, the whispy white tail of her sword streaking behind her in a single line as she closed the distance between them in a blink of an eye.

Had the girl truly moved in the first place, or was that just the illusion of movement?

Youmu's mystic sword slashed from a dozen directions in a single unrelenting assault against one of the natural world's strongest materials. A cacaphonous symphony of metallic clanging erupted outside the smithery, threatening to shake the earth itself as one unstoppable force met one immovable object.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Crow Crow

Last edited:
Armando Carmen

🔥 Ignited 🔥
Health: 88%
MP: 2/3
Health Potions: 13

The table's mask has been smashed to pieces with his last blow. Enemies here are quite different from what he is used to but it's flowing combat was familiar. He watched the monster disappear before him similar to his world. He can feel his blood warmup.

"One down."

He announced before turning around to see Guinevere attacking the the rest of the tables, in the state of temporarily staggered. He kept his knuckles up to keep pace with combat. He rushed towards the tables specifically, the one on his left side. His movement speed was a little lacking, leaving an opening for the tables to cast just in time to stop the boy from harming them. Caught in the center of the flaming circle, he was ignited with with burning geyser of fire beneath his feet. Despite the mighty burning fire, Armando's was not heard screaming in pain.

!!! IGNITED !!!
8 seconds remaining

Attack combos: Left hook punch + Right hook + Smash (Flinch)

Out of the fire came out a burning boy. It was Armando! Covered in small flames from his skin to his knuckles. The boy's running velocity did not slow down, unbothered but irritated as he felt the burning sting of each flame on him. His face was angered in trying to resist the pain, committed to finishing off the table. Same aim to the face. Hitting them with the classic left-right-left training punches but with twist of a flinch punch in the end to prevent it from making a counter attack if the flinch's strong punch didn't kill it.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Topless Topless Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty BoltBeam BoltBeam

Kicking things off, Plague Knight leapt onto the air, flapping the sleeves of his robe like wings, giving him an extra height before he bombarded the hall with several bottles of green liquid, pelting the ground with explosions which dealt decent damage to everyone save for the Arcana Magician and a Cowardly Maya.

The Thunderbolt that the Witch casted weaved through the bundle of arms, missing its mark completely. The Hot liquid missed as well, although it served its purpose of warding away 2 of the Cowardly Mayas that dared approach the Dicey Spellcaster. The two fireballs that followed shortly after hit one of the warded Cowardly Mayas and one near the back of the pack, inflicting a burn on that specific one.

ELEK STEAM!

Blood Stark turned the valve on the barrel of his rifle, steam hissing as the gun announced its attack for him. He took aim at the mask of the large monster, shooting out a bolt of red lightning at it which was swiftly followed by Retsujo's Freezing Spear strike. As both moves land their marks, its effects of shock and freeze activated on a single noodle arm--the strike froze a portion of the arm while the elek steam conducted its volts, electrifying the beast and in turn, breaking off an arm that held a sword, landing on the ground with a clang.

Hirari didn't have the means to fight at the moment. She took it upon herself to move to the back of the group, preparing to heal whoever took damage.

"Pon! Pon! Chaka! Chaka!" Drum and tambourine noises can be heard as Heropon spoke, soon singing, "Pon Pon Chaka Chaka~!" Heropon lowered his stance, uttering a soft song-like chant before raising his spear. Bright yellow Halos above everyone's heads as well along with the feeling of increased potency of whatever you're planning to do.

Demonstrating this, Beesmas charged forth and attempting to stab the Arcana Magician's arms, the halo swiftly transformed into into a spear, boosting the attack's potency as the highway bee landed its dagger onto an arm, managing to pierce through it, gunk flowing down from the open wound!

A similar feat occurred when Leper leapt and struck a Cowardly Maya, the Halo that appeared due to Heropon's charge song changing into a floating spear, which increased the power of Leper's strike, shattering the mask and causing the mound of shadow gunk to explode and scatter along the ground and Leper's golden chestplate.

Bigby's attack landed on one of the arms that held the sword, its fangs bearing down on the materialized darkness, shadowy gunk spewing out of the bite marks as the wolf man shook violently, the increased strength from Heropon's song allowed him to rip it clean off!

With a clang, the Arcana Magician lost another one of its swords, falling onto the ground with a loud clang, and shadowy viscous liquid flowing from the open amputated arm.

"I've seen that thing before..." Minako uttered, drawing out her Evoker and breathing in a sigh, focusing her energy as she propped the muzzle of the handgun onto her temple. "I've never fought it as is, though."

Shwing!
    latest.png

"Persona!"
    d347r8n-c9e3c14a-2082-40f4-9356-03be30dfa53c.png

Pulling the trigger, blue tinted glass shards burst out of Minako's head, swirling above her which formed a mechanical humanoid figure. One with long brown hair, a silver, heart shaped harp on her back. A golden, curvy torso with a speaker in the center. Neck wrapped with a red scarf. The figure appears to be bigger than Minako herself, bigger than most humans actually, but even the Arcana Magician towers before this summon.

"Scorch them!" Minako holstered her pistol then pointed at the Arcana Magician, prompting the summon to spin, drawing out her heart shaped harp and strummed it, the ground below each and every enemy lighting up, soon exploding in bright flames. As the smoke cleared, two of the Cowardly Mayas can be seen melted down into black puddles, masks visible and ready to be struck. The Arcana Magician, however, didn't seem to be affected at all.

Hopping off of the ground, the Arcana Magician raised the remaining 5 swords, the arms reeling then thrusting, causing a rain of stabs onto the group of intrepid adventurers. Unfortunately, it struck Red, Beesmas, Yuri, Blood Stark and Witch, causing light to medium cuts and scratches whether or not they managed to defend their bodies. However, this caused Beesmas' Riposte to activate, allowing him to strike back, hacking at the arm that stabbed him. Although now lacking the former buff in strength, he managed to cause a deep wound that made the enemy bleed black gunk.

The Cowardly Maya on the front of the pack crawled its way towards Red, raising its hands and slamming its slimy claws down on the color named brown wolf.

The Mayas on the back of the group raised its slimy hands, causing the air around Leper and Retsujo to cool before suddenly feeling a sharp, piercing cold which caused them light damage. If luck were to be cruel, this would also encase both of them in ice. Causing them to be unable to move for a turn(1 GM post)

After all this had happened, the arms that had been cut off grew back with a gross wet slosh, black sludge scattering on the walls and the not so clean marble floor. Their hands already holding sharp swords.

Enemies remaining: 4

• unnamed.jpg

"Well... that was unusually easy..."
    Alena muttered to herself. She was unsure why the Boulders didn't move, perhaps they weren't actually real monsters?

She made an attempt and knelt down next to a fallen enemy, and took a hold of it's mask. She slowly ripped it off....

• "The Witch"
    1567898592_5.jpg

The Thunderbolt that the Witch casted weaved through the bundle of arms, missing its mark completely. The Hot liquid missed as well, although it served its purpose of warding away 2 of the Cowardly Mayas that dared approach the Dicey Spellcaster. The two fireballs that followed shortly after hit one of the warded Cowardly Mayas and one near the back of the pack, inflicting a burn on that specific one.
    OK, well, that didn't go too great - she's definitely had better! Regardless, at least 'something' in her assault of attacks went well, so she had no dangers right in front of her face and at least one of the opposing monsters were on fire... It's a start, alright!
    Hopping off of the ground, the Arcana Magician raised the remaining 5 swords, the arms reeling then thrusting, causing a rain of stabs onto the group of intrepid adventurers. Unfortunately, it struck Red, Beesmas, Yuri, Blood Stark and Witch, causing light to medium cuts and scratches whether or not they managed to defend their bodies. However, this caused Beesmas' Riposte to activate, allowing him to strike back, hacking at the arm that stabbed him. Although now lacking the former buff in strength, he managed to cause a deep wound that made the enemy bleed black gunk.
    With the sudden dozen falling stabs from above, the diceling couldn't even react quick enough never mind defend herself - so sustaining a hit and not seeming to like it at all, she prepared to counter attack! Looking to a new set of what she held in her hand, and what she was met with caused a smile to resurge on her cube-like face - wonderful to see! "Alright, that didn't go so well... I guess I need to try harder!" She said aloud to herself, and then another slew of attacks would ensue. First, using the highest value she held, more thunderbolts roared out of her spellbooks' pages - this time spreading themselves out to the whole horde of enemies and not just one. Next, using the lowest one, more burning liquid began appearing - this time not to ward the opponents from her, but to trap them in a certain range, circling them all - and now with two more 'shots' left to spend, she used them both to power two fireballs once more - aimed for the Magician Arcana who is hopefully paralysed and trapped if all this goes well.
    Character Information
    Status (physically): Injured (minor)​
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident/Eager​
    Current Dice (on hand): 6, 3, 4 (NO DICE LEFT, RE-ROLLING NEW ONES FOR NEXT POST)
    >Used the 6 on Electric Shock, trying to use it on all enemies
    >Used the 3 on Cauldron, rolled a second 4
    >Used both 4s on separate Inflictions, aiming it at the Magician Arcana

SPELLS PREPARED
    Spell Slot 1: Cauldron (used)Spell Slot 2: Infliction (used)
    Spell Slot 3: Infliction (used)Spell Slot 4: Electric Shock (used)

SPELLS AVAILABLE
    Course of action: To battle!​
    RP Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back