• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING! IGNORE POST COUNT, IF YOU MUST!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Prof. Faerie

It didn't took long before the lead was held on a enemy chokepoint. In fact, this is where the hall has it's first division. This caught the rabbitkind to start thinking of alternate options once again especially when the hardlight slasher and the hardened slime creature engaged combat without hesitation. Stonelike creatures began to block the paths with larger sizes and numbers. This sets him to immediately voice out his concern for his team.

"Huh? Where are you goi-!? Why are splitting up? Be careful!"

Leaving the fight to them noticing that the slime has no trouble of attacking this time. From where he is currently floating. It's a clear view of the enemy. Stone armored texture of basalt, standing 2x his size, lacks speed from his perspective.

"Watch yourselves. They have masks on, try killing them the same way as last time."

Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi

Shujinko, Retsujo, & Yuri

Purple Text=Shujinko Kanou
Orange Text=Retsujo Kanou
Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"I do not know the latter, but I believe we do know the former. As far as I can sense, she is with three other people, heading down the western gate."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty

[Spine & Pelvis//Gravely Siblings]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Once more, the skeleton siblings prepared its arms as what seems to be giant blackened human infants with blue roses growing ontop of its heads. It doesn't seem to notice them yet.

". . ." Spine kept quiet, drawing out her compressed skeleton sword-whip as she attempted to walk in the middle of the group of babies.

"Oh, I see." Pelvis nodded, crossing his arms. "She's gonna show off again, watch." He chuckled softly to Daryl, waiting to see if Spine's attempt of sneaking is successful. . .

• Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Schimatizo's hardened ball form managed to break through the Bassalt's mask, simultaneously exploding the rock into several hard chunks, Shadow Gunks all over the ground. Wherever she landed, she would also be covered with it.

The Drifter's sword dance proved to be quite effective at toppling down the wall of Basalts, destroying a few of them in the process in a similar explosive manner--this time, chunks of hard rock that initially comprised the body of the Basalts flying all over, one of them hitting the Drifter on the head--right at his visor.

Seeing these strange looking rocks, Temjin kept his distance at the stray rocks, the group that Schimatizo had attacked, shifting the MPBL into its railgun-like Logical Zapper mode, charging it whilst aiming at one of the Selfish Basalts, shooting a charged laser beam at the target. To his surprise, the targeted Basalt moved, rolling to the side. This, in turn, caused the beam to be directed at Schimatizo instead!

The 7 toppled basalts began to surround the Drifter, their bodies floating as they soon started to shake rapidly. Suddenly, storm clouds seem to rumble out of nowhere as lightning strikes from the heavens themselves!

Fortunately, they barely hit their mark, leaving an opening for our heroes.

Enemies Left: 9
    Paths Blocked: ALL CLEAR

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>A cannon is being aimed at the group. Judging by what Fuuka said, the settlement may have little for more people and said something Sonarchy being powerful.

>What will they do?
>Leave
>Fight

>Shujinko turns away from the cannon, head bowed down. Retsujo looks at him worriedly.

>
"Bro..."

>"Let's just leave. If that guy doesn't want us in, then he and his kin can just stay here and die without finding anymore food to feed. I'm thinking of also lending our help, but since he refused and wants us to leave, then fuck him and his people."

>Shujinko slowly walks away, being followed by Yuri.

>
"Bro, wait!"

>Retsujo turns to the others.

>
"Come on! We can't just leave yet! Guys..."

• Ncw1Kmg.png
    "Oh for the love of- is EVERYONE on Earth going to be like this? No wonder you all are separated from the Shepard Republic, half of you are looneys!"

He raised his shield, AGAIN, but this time, caring somewhat less. He knew that if he stepped away, there wouldn't be any shots fired, this was just a gesture for them to leave. But he did say something about another... Thing... Of theirs. Would he raise the requirements if they retrieved it, too? Surely, he wasn't at all going to put up with only HALF of his party getting inside. Red reached behind himself to tap Shujinko on the shoulder, hoping he'd hold up for just a moment, before making his way next to the... Masked individual. He really needed to get his name after this. Next, he cleared his throat and spoke up to the individual that had been manning the cannon.

lERfO9f.png
    "You said you wanted the other thing, right? One for half of us to get in, another for the other half? I say that's fair, if my teammates agree with me. But you have to SWEAR that you won't move the goalpost afterwards if we're gonna do something like that. No takesies-backsies, or adding on more that we have to do afterwards. We find the other, you let us ALL in. Got it? Does that sound reasonable to you- Shukinko? Retsujo? And bird- I mean, masked guy?

"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

Trying to launch an attack, the Mimic leapt towards the sentient Dice only to be blocked by the wall of liquid, followed by balls of fire and sparks, fully knocking it towards the wall, and subsequently breaking. As pieces of the Mimic lay on the ground, what appears to be a red wand with a red jewel on its tip.

Mimic Defeated!

Obtained Flare Rod!
The battle was over, and with great success! Now, what to do with the item that the Mimic effectively spat out...? The Witch looks upon it and seems to be thinking for a brief moment - deciding what to do, when she figured... She could use this for something! With an idea in her head, the Witch grabbed the Flare Rod the Mimic had yielded, and decided to expand her arsenal - before long, the Flare Rod was no more and she now had flames in her back pocket! With a triumphant laugh, the dice turned back around and opted to retrace her steps to find the rest of the group she had left behind in the south - you know, the group she left so she could even get this loot to begin with? That group - and she hopes to be heading right towards it!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident/Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 2

>Added Furnace to Spellbook

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Electric Shock

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
(4): Furnace - A countdown spell, needing 8 total points to activate. When activated, it a burst of flames is erupted, and this spell can be re-used.
>>If used if an upgraded spell slot, the damage dealt by the burst of flames is higher than normally
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
>>Gaining an new spell in an already occupied slot discards the old one from the spellbook
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Exploring time!​
RP Information
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRouteScouts​

Last edited:

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>Shujinko stopped when Red caught up to him, saying that if they find the other person, then they call all be in. Retsujo catches up and Shujinko thinks for a moment.

>Proceed with looking for the other person?
>Yes
>No

>
"As much as I want to get out, if that bat asshole let's us in after we find his other guy, then that would be good enough for us to take a break. But if not, we're continuing up and leave them behind with their own devices."

>"That's the spirit, bro!"

>"Whatever..."

>"So uh, Mr. Sonarchy, can you tells us the name of that other person? Where was the direction he was heading for?"

Konpaku Youmu

YoumuPortrait5.jpeg
"It is done." Tsunpon said, placing the swords onto the counter.

"We're not as great as Kampon, but we did our best." Tsukupon said, soon taking note of Slotgurtle.

"Thank you," Youmu said as she reclaimed her swords and silently assessed the job that they had done.

"Oh, General. How may we help you?"

"Just in time, you two. I require assistance carrying the Titanium Sheets to the Barracks." Slogturtle ordered, soon glancing back at Youmu. "I'm sorry to trouble you, but I don't suppose you could lend a hand?" He asked as Tsun and Tsukupon proceeded to lift a Titanium Sheet each.

Each sheet was about 4x4 meters in dimensions, as thin as about a half inch. It shouldn't be too heavy.

"I'm happy to serve, Slogturtle-sama," she said, sheathing her weapons after having given them a close inspection.

Youmu attempted to gauge how heavy these metal sheets were before her hands reached them. She had been able to lift large boulders in the past through enough exertion, but her training had almost entirely consisted of aerobics, granting her immense stamina and agility in the field of battle.

Youmu&Yuyuko2.jpeg

No matter how much she trained, though, she would never have the strength of a youkai or celestial, who were easily capable of uprooting millennia-old trees like pesky weeds from a garden. From a young age, Youmu realised that there would always be things bigger and stronger than her. Growing up in a land full of beings beyond human description had done wonders in humbling her ego.

Youmu peered down at the stack of titanium sheets. Unless these youkai happened to be deceptively strong, the half-ghost felt she would easily be capable of helping them. She decided to test the waters by carrying one sheet at a time.

Youmu squatted down, running over the basics she had been taught. The last thing she would need was to underestimate this load and damage a muscle in the process.

Back straight, knees bent, chest up, find the right grip...lift with legs.

With any luck, all these precautions Youmu was taking would be for naught, and the load would be lighter than she expected it to be.

• --Ton Kampon's Hut--
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

"Proprietor? Nay, I am but one of the Generals of this settlement." The turtle masked creature. "I am to assume that you are no intruder? It would be a tad too tiring to sound an alarm this late." He says, yawning a bit. "Oh dear, where are my manners? I am Slow-Moving Slogturtle. Dark Hero of Adamance, aide to Dark Hero of Justice, Prince Standoffish Sonarch." He soon bowed lightly. "An honor to meet thee."

Fennorian hadn't expected that as an answer. A 'like we'd tell you!' Or even a location he hadn't heard of before he was prepared for, but not this.
"Ah, I... see..." he stumbled over his words, still trying to come to terms with being lost, and the only other beings with him were as well. How unfortunate.
"I don't suppose any of you could point me in the direction of a settlement? Or something?" He wasn't hopeful, but it couldn't hurt to try, right?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Kamala entered the room, shrinking her fuses back down to normal size as she came across the vampire. She glared at the enemies she had been fighting. When would they give up?

“Hey! Quit running! It’s time you finally took your punishment!”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DovahBeat DovahBeat

Beesmas
Hp:
24/24
Stress: 31/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 5/100

“Hahaha!! This is the most amount of fun I had in since.... well, forever!” as the battle pretty much ended from here, both Beesmas and the Leper managing to get their share of kills, with Beesmas getting three, one from the close range shotgun like blast, and the other two with the grapeshot blast, while the Leper killed two recently with one blow. But now, the both of them, well, The Leper mostly, as Blood Stark formed his sword back into the rifle mode, and shot streaks of red lighting, destroying the last remaining 3 shadow boys with the strike.... and now, it was truly over, Beesmas now putting his weaponry away, the Leper now holding his executioner sword close to his chest, as the two began to relax, the battle not being as long as the two thought it would be.

“Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.....”

And like ever other time combat has finished, Beesmas went ahead and tried to go looking for loot, at least expecting a single gold coin, as he said out loud to himself “At least the foes back at home would have either a single bag of gold or sum bandages and anti-venom.... but damn, these guys barely have any loot....” as he continued looking around, the Leper now slowly walking back to the side of Blood Stark, waiting for Beesmas to be tired from his ‘little’ search and come back empty handed so that they can continue now.

But instead of being left empty handed, Beesmas found one of the large shadow key still intact, just lying there in wait, probably waiting for a new master or someone to pick it up.... it was.... something he would ignore and shoot, but, his Kleptomania has gone up into full blast, and while he just ignored it at first, he slowly flew in a trance towards the key, before reaching out, and picking it up with both arms, now raising it into the air, like a person picking out a magical sword for the first time.

Beesmas Trinkets:

1. Trinket slot:
Shadow Key:
A large key made of shadows, made of the same material as its previous user, a shadow humanoid.

Effects:
???

2. Trinket slot:
None

The Leper however, felt immediate unease as he saw it, before turning to Blood Stark and saying “This might end badly.... I don’t feel that the key would bring much good to us, especially since it was a weapon used by the Shade humanoids..... just be prepared for anything...” as the Leper now had his sword upon his shoulders once more, ready to bring it down upon the key if it brings a bad side effect to his kleptomaniac ally

• Crow Crow darkred darkred thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"Yeah, what is that thing?" Josie would ask, sitting beside Usami and Hirari. "It looks shiny...Almost like a kid's toy!" She giggled a bit, trying to be optimistic as she could in this situation.

"It's supposed to be a secret, but..." Usami says, pondering if she should say it. "I guess it wouldn't hurt...It's called a Sweets Pact. My friends and I use it to turn into these legendary patisseries called Precures." She says, opening it. It also acts as a hand mirror of sorts, but inside were a bunch of buttons and a receded hole in the center. "It lets us turn our love for sweets and our feelings into superpowers." She explained the gist, which explains the extraordinary strength Master appraised--its powerful, unique magic.

"The Witch"
1567898592_5.jpg

And so, the Witch now was within the group she left earlier - with Plague Knight and the others who went with him. The dice did not elect to say anything right away, and would rather just watch the scene she had arrived to, the same one where she has no idea what was going on. Needless to say - she was present at said scene 'now', but without prior knowing of what was going on regardless... The dice didn't say a single word as she watched and listened. Awkward, perhaps, but what else is she supposed to do in that moment? Hence, she does nothing.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #b594eb
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident/Positive​
Powers: Magic spells​
Items: Cell phone, Spellbook​
Current Dice (on hand): 2, 4, 2

SPELLS PREPARED
Spell Slot 1: CauldronSpell Slot 2: Infliction
Spell Slot 3: InflictionSpell Slot 4: Electric Shock

SPELLS AVAILABLE
(1): Cauldron
- Dissolves the dice into a lightly damaging and burning liquid. It also conjures and rolls a new dice.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it can be re-used one more time
(2): Infliction - Turns the dice into a singular fireball to deal average damage upon impact with a target.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, it deals slightly more damage than originally
(3): Electric Shock - Requiring an even number, this attack launches a surge of lightning to deal damage and inflict paralysis onto an enemy.
>>If used in an upgraded spell slot, any dice can be used instead of an even number.
(4): Furnace - A countdown spell, needing 8 total points to activate. When activated, it a burst of flames is erupted, and this spell can be re-used.
>>If used if an upgraded spell slot, the damage dealt by the burst of flames is higher than normally
(5): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
(6): (N/A) - This spell slot is empty - no dice is assigned to it, but if the Witch gets a spell, she can assign it to here to use it in the future!
Skills/Abilities: Highly durable, high stamina​
Course of action: Exploring time!​
RP Information
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @FloorOneSouthRouteScouts​

• 8LZaTdn.png
    "There we go, thank you for backing me up guys! And I'll keep that name in mind, Plague Knight, sorry 'bout all the nicknames before! It looks like we've got a mission to go about now!"

He was extremely pleased to see the wall-cannon retract, even despite the Plague Knight's somewhat rude nickname for what was supposed to be a high-ranking official of their little settlement. So, find a weird artifact! That happens to be people, to this little society they'd found! That didn't sound too hard, just some treasure hunting. Maybe if the first one was locked in a chest, the other would be as well? Why they were in there to begin with, he had absolutely no clue, but that's not his issue. If they found the thing, they'd get the reward, and that was simple enough for him to understand.

pLZRzQV.png
    "My name's Red, Red Savarin! It's a pleasure making negotiations, so you'd better, absolutely, positively stay true to your word, alright? Otherwise, this shouldn't be too huge of a deal to take on, right team? Just find treasure! Even if the chests we open aren't that Sir Rotten-Meat guy or whatever, treasure is treasure! It might even be a little fun!"

He turned back around from the group to the gatekeeper one last time.

"And- thanks for not blasting us away! We'll be back soon!"

Black Text=Yuri Yaoi
Green Text=Millifillia

Bold Text=Event
Bold Blue Text
=Choice

>"I'm Millifillia, and these are my clients Shujinko and Retsujo Kanou, and their aide Yuri Yaoi."

Konpaku Youmu

YoumuStern.jpg
"I'll keep it brief. Some weird looking bastards found Naughtyfins!"

"The Patapon Princess?"

"Yeah! Word is that some tall bipeds claimed to have found her." Ragewolf says, growling. "That damn bat asked some troops to meet up at the east gate to receive her."

"So the Prince managed to talk to these perpetrators." Slogturtle nodded, "Very well. I'll fetch thy greatshield and assemble there as well."

"Bah! Just don't get in the way!" Ragewolf growled, "Bastards...I'll rip them to shreds..." He mumbled, stomping away, glaring past Youmu.

...Rather friendly one, wasn't he? Still, Youmu couldn't fault this one for being irate. After all, it seemed like one of their own had been held captive for some time. This didn't sound good, no matter which way it was sliced.

Afterwards, Slogturtle turned to TsunTsukuon and Youmu.

"Just leave them right there. Afterwards, get to safety. Things might get ugly fast." Slogturtle instructed, going inside the Barracks proper. Walking inside his tent, he walked out moments later, carrying a giant, 7ft tall green shield with only one hand out of the barracks, soon slamming its bottom spike on the ground with a sigh, soon walking towards the Eastern Gate, pushing it along.

This old man's stronger than he looks...In any case, it seems that there's a commotion over at the eastern gate.

Youmu set down the titanium sheet, and instead of retreating towards the center of town like the twins, she confidently stepped forward.

"General, with all due respect, I won't stand idly by while your home might be in danger. Please, take me with you. I'm no stranger to fighting."

Youmu gave the old creature's massive shield a quick analysis—she wondered if the commendable strength behind it could use the shield like a springboard to launch her through the air. She'd have to ask him about the viability of a tactic like that on the way to the gate.

0129f6b3ebd1da391cc1b478cf8542c319cdabf0.gifv
FennorianMentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
Fennorian looked between the two parties anxiously, raising his hands in a placating manner.
"Now, I'm sure we can talk through this like civilized--" He didn't get the chance to finish before Ravenous had sent some kind of attack at the other survivor.
"... Nevermind, I suppose..." He hesitated following the strange little creatures, but they also didn't seem to be hostile from his perspective, unlike the other humanoid there. He cast another glance at her before ultimately deciding to follow the smaller creatures in fleeing. Besides, it seemed like they knew of a settlement and that could potentially help him figure out where he is.

Beesmas
Hp:
24/24
Stress: 31/100

The Leper
Hp: 63/63
Stress: 5/100
After raising the dark key, nothing really happened, but Beesmas just whistled as he looked upon the key, before placing upon his back, now fully equipping the trinket, as the Bee returned to the group, now continuing on with their trek like nothing truly happened, and for the most part, it was true, except with one of the members now leaving off with a new trinket in their hands.

After some time traveling, they arrived to a tall structure made of giant rocks which functioned like bricks for the wall, and in the center of said wall, was a familiar sight of an iron barred gate, one that the Leper knows all to well about... but upon the walls and in front of the gate, appeared to be three species of 2ft tall creatures similar to the Princess, but each with their own set of variety and weaponry they wield, with weapons and bows aimed towards the group, but the most notable among them, were two figures, taller than their comrades like Princess Patapon, except with different equipment, weapons, and most notably, personalities.

The one with a teal mask seemed more professional, and calm, while the one in the red mask seemed to be flowing with anger and fury, like a lit fuse attached to a 16 pound cannon. But now, it was like a hostage situation, in which, they were the ones holding someone hostage in exchange for something else, while the others are the forces trying to deal with said situation, and it would have been a great idea, if it didn’t come with not only its drawbacks, but the fact that it didn’t set greatly with the Leper, considering his oath to protect the innocent and slay all that is unholy and evil until his untimely demise. And the fact that not only Blood Stark was treating this as a simple ‘trade’, but the Leper and Beesmas can think of an endless supply of how this could end badly for either them, or both groups.

This action regarded Beesmas to look at BloodStark and shoot out with a “Ok, what the hell are ya bloody doin mate.... do you know how badly this could end, I could list a few, but it’s gonna be a massacre and disaster for either side.... like the settlement feeling like the time to wait is over and striking to get their Princess back, them probably sending a second force to cover our flanks and attack, and even then if we managed to kill them, it would just be a massacre of innocents considering these people are just worrying for their Princess and want her back to safety.... and even if this situation can be solved peacefully, they probably don’t want to do anything with us, either telling us to fuckin go away from their settlement or hell, even attacking us due to a ‘hostage’ now being out of harms way.... not saying that you are a hostage in the first place Princess Patapon, but are you really sure that you can deal with the risks in the first place, I mean, take it from me, I was once a criminal, a highwayman to be exact, which basically means that I robbed carriages and convoys on roads, but I knew when and where to take risks, and right now, I’m pretty sure this is a great risk that wouldn’t end greatly for either side ere mate....!” Beesmas shouted towards Blood Stark, and well, he may have been too loud here, loud enough to be heard all the way from the settlement, probably some of them even knowing the entire rant he yelled out, but Beesmas didn’t care, he really didn’t want to kill any innocents here, even tho he may have done so in the past.... but right now, he was a reformed man, and something like this wouldn’t set well with him or the Leper, as a matter of fact, where was the Leper?

With the Leper however, was an entirely different story, the man having left the small group to approach the small army, but instead having his weapon out and ready for a fight, he instead, had it dragging against the ground in his left hand, the man’s presence showing no aggressive will within him, and in the midway point between both groups, the Leper then stopped, before going to a kneel, his blade right at his side, his left arm holding it still, while his right was against his chest, the cold metal mask pointed towards the floor, showing no emotion at all, before the Leper raised his head towards the small army, before saying out loud, much louder so that he could be heard “My name is Baldwin the first.... a former king of a small kingdom, now known by the name Leper, us three, along with multiple others fare from different worlds, each with our own tales to tell, but what we have in common, is that our worlds were ended in a bright flash of light, before we were dropped off at the entrance point of the tower, but we hold no ill towards you or your settlement, but one of our members decided to start negotiations when we simply had no desire in the first place, please forgive him for that, but I wish for this to be solved peacefully, after all, we are both sides of a gold coin, each being different in their own way, but we are all United under one way, which is that both sides are innocent, and want nothing more but to have this situation solved, and if we caused any great worry, we are sorry for what we have done, but know, that your ally isn’t a prisoner at the hands of those with evil intent, but instead, those who found and helped free your Princess during her time of need, and we want to come into your settlement to rest our souls, you may choose to believe my words or not, but I am only speaking the truth, only truth, and nothing but the truth... for it is a sin to lie in the faces of others, and I am merely following my oath, to stop the bloodshed of innocents, and I wish that both sides know the truth of the entire situation....” The Leper said, keeping a straight face during the entire speech, waiting for an response from the heros of said army, having a small hope within his soul, that they understood his words, if not, he would not take part of the bloodshed that may happen, for he will not shed the blood of innocent men, and he will keep that oath till his death.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @ To whomst’dve it may concern

[Schimatizo // The Slime Girl]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Bixir Bixir

Schimatizo laid flat as a puddle one the boulder exploded into chunks of rock and gunk, some of them getting inside of her, making her a bit chubby thanks to the rock. Because of this, though, she became unable to move for a bit.

Thanks to this, she was unable to notice the beam that Temjin had fired, causing the slime girl to be electirified, bits of her body spiking up and bubbling before it finally receded, turning her into a puddle, exposing what appears to be a blue orb of sorts--pulsing and beating...

Prof. Faerie would gander at this as the slime girl's heart.

[Spine & Pelvis // The Gravely Siblings]

"Damn...!" Spine grumbled as she suddenly saw a giant baby about to flatten her with its body! In reaction, she rolled to the side to avoid getting flattened, flourishing her sword before lunging and stabbing the giant baby's side.

"GAHAHAHAHAA~! I suppose its our turn then!" Pelvis chuckled, drawing his weapons as he lunged forth, tossing his dagger at one of the Bambino's flowered head, as if intending to slice off the flower growing atop of it.

Kamala blocked the new attack with her large fists, reaching over and punching the wall just as the goblin and his men ran off. She saw the vampire run away with them. We’re they taking him prisoner!? Not on her watch!

“Come back here you monsters! You can’t just kidnap random people!”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DovahBeat DovahBeat

The Drifter's attention did not wander from his current objective, leaving his followers (a rather crude word, considering...) to their devices as he continued to give these creatures the redress they so desperately needed. It fell to his lonesome, it would seem. Once he had finished his initial attack, he stood idly, taking a moment to recollect himself. This Drifter, among many, was one of the most agile of his profession, though even he was not without his limits. It was during this reprieve that his head rattled at the debris of his quarry rained upon his visor. It was made of metal far too stubborn to take any damage, though it winded his senses just the same. It was what allowed the rest of them to surround him.

He breathed deeply, careful not to irritate his frail chest, something that came more easily as of late. He waited, one beat, two beats, then acted. Even if the lightning had been more accurate, the warrior was no longer there, his agility renewed as he blitzed the creatures around him, sparing none of them his neon reprisal. By the time the proverbial dust cleared, there would only be the Drifter, huffing heavy pants as he realized what had happened to the slime girl. More to the point, the part of her that was now known to him, the professor, and whoever else was taking in this scene.

A thought occurred to the Drifter, reinforced by the Sprite humming in his ear:
    "Who was watching all of this?"

• Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi Bixir Bixir

Temjin was quite shocked to see that his beam actually landed on the slime girl instead, letting out an inaudible gulp as he frantically switched weapon modes and rushed over to the Slime Girl, trying to apologize for what happened like a child would, despite sounding like a bunch of machine speak.

The Drifter, indeed, blitz'd through most of the enemies thanks to his innate speed and precise hits, he had managed to take down five of them.

As for the remaining four Basalts gathered together as one, bouncing on the ground and attempting to ram over Schimatizo's exposed heart...!

Enemies Left: 4(1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back