• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I'm not sure if everyone has seen posts about how batshit humans are compared to other aliens, like they just try things to see what happens for science or just normal human curiosity. They are also known for being brash and pretty weird for being able to actually pull off their crazy plans.

Either way! I want to do an rp with My character is the only human on the ship (Pretty small one, carries up to 10 "people" comfortably let's say) and their the engineer, mainly because the ship needed quick repairs but couldn't stay at the docks to be fixed so my dumbass was hired to come along and work while the crew did whatever they were so pressed about getting to on time.

If we do romance my character will only romance 'male' characters (the term male is weird because alien biology, whatever moving on) otherwise this is just my guy becoming friends with the crew and shit

The start will most likely be the ship going in for repairs so they meet my character!
also we will each play some of the characters on the ship! we will talk in DMs for more details and the fine tuneings!!!

This makes me think of a captain harlock setting, but different. This sounds interesting. If you're open to doing a second RP with me, dm me and we can hash out some details and ideas. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back