• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Joey's RP Partner Search (MxM)(1x1)

iJoeyMonster

The Gay Carnotaurus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome

Hey there! I've come back after a year+ of being inactive and I've got the strong urge to write! I'm actively looking to improve my writing, so please be gentle with me if I make mistakes!

If you're having a hard time reading or accessing my thread, please post below with what you're having trouble with! I'll try to fix it!

Please DM me instead of posting here about an RP. If you're unable to DM, just let me know when you post here and I'll DM you! I will not respond to posts on the thread. Thank you! :)

• About Me
    About You
    • Joey, 29, He/Him Pronouns.
    • Min. two paragraphs, up to whatever floats my boat.
    • MxM only when it comes to romance. I main male characters but am willing to play minor female and other identifying characters.
    • Doubling is okay. I've never done so before so I may be bad at it.
    • LGBTQ+ friendly. If you, personally, are not okay with this don't message me. RPs can go anyway. Homophobia, etc in RPs is fine.
    • Semi-Ghost Friendly: Be upfront about your availability. It's fine if it takes you a while to reply, but if you are no longer interested, tell me so I'm not left waiting. I'll attempt the same courtesy for you. Note: It can take me a month or more to reply. If we have OOC connections (discord) then I'll tell you there.
    • Loves plotting, character building (through story), and idea brainstorming.
    • OOC chatter friendly. I've got discord if that is preferred so just ask for it. I am more likely to stay in communication if we're attempting to be friends.
    • PMs/Discord only. No threads. (IC and OOC PMs will be separated).
    • Quality over quantity writer.
    • I'm not the grammar police, but please put effort into it.
    • Third Person. I sometimes do have trouble with past and present tense.
    • Prefers original plots, however fandoms can be used for their worlds and characters.
    • I do not do canon x canon unless it's a fandom I'm very into. I'm open to canon x oc and prefer to not play canon characters unless I know them very well.
    • *When you PM me/post here for RP, please introduce yourself with name, age, triggers, ideas or plot interests, and pronouns. I will not respond if you don't do this.*
    • EST time zone, however insomnia and sleep schedules make this hard to stick to.
    • 18+. I will not RP with minors.
    • Quality over quantity; at least one paragraph that has information I can respond to.
    • LGBTQ+ friendly.
    • Participates in plotting and idea brainstorming.
    • Open to OOC chatter.
    • No first person.
    • Tell me your triggers.

Updates
Last Updated 2/14/24

• Added Office Romance Super Interest.

• Added Solo Leveling Super Interest

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back