• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Original Character RPs! (MxF and MxM)

spacepirate

gͯͣ.̄͑̌ͨ̉͒̚uͪ͌̇̄̈mͫm̃͌͂ͨ̅͗̃ÿ́͐̄̔b̀̉͆͌3̚a̐͋͋̈r
Ahoy mateys! The name’s spacey. Like the thread says, I’m on the hunt for a few roleplays with original stories and characters! I’m currently in my 20s and would prefer a partner who is also above the age of 21. I’ll also tell you a bit about myself, and then maybe list a few genres/ideas that have been in my head lately.

I’ve been rping for over a decade and writing for even longer! There’s just something magical about roleplays since it’s building this whole world with someone else- all in some words on the screen. As far as my own personal writing style, I prefer 3rd person and paragraph format. It’s difficult to give a word count on any of my posts because it essentially changes depending on where we are in-character, interactions like dialogue and more dependent actions being shorter and exposition and settings being longer. I definitely appreciate a good amount of detail and descriptions though, so if you’re also someone who loves to get lost in the story and world, then I think we might get along great! I also do enjoy chatting with my partners and brainstorming, but this can completely stay roleplay-related if it floats your boat a bit more.

Character romance is great to write! No major preference here on if you’d rather play a male or female character, but I definitely prefer writing male mains. Side characters are always welcomed, in which case I can write anything from cnadarian-aliens, fungal hiveminds, or even HOA presidents.

I will say as a small disclaimer that I’m pretty much purely limited to writing in terms of rp- I know some really creative individuals can put together these beautiful posts with code and such, but I’m just hoping that we can get by on some good stories, drama, angst, fluff- the usual suspects!

Current Cravings/Pairings:

Some of my favorite genres are: realistic, scifi, fantasy, historic, cyberpunk, western, and superpowers! I also am a big fan of some fandom universes, which I’ll list below in case anyone is interested in tackling those with original characters. As an aside, I really enjoy brainstorming the plot with a partner, so I prefer to keep these ideas vague so that we can build something out together. If anything pops out, send me a message and maybe we can throw together a plot!

- Prince/Princess x Dragon Shifter
- Clones/Android Doubles
- Soulmate ‘Curses’
- Professional ‘cupids’
- Demigod x Monster
- Superhero’s Sidekick x Supervillain’s Henchman
- Warrior x Witch

Fandoms (with Original Characters):
- Digimon
- Rune Factory
- My Time at Portia/Sandrock
- Elder Scrolls
- Starfield
- Fallout
- Conan the Barbarian
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Bleach
- Fairy Tail
-

And that’s about it for now! I’d also be willing to hear out any of your current cravings as well. If you’re interested, please try to reach out tome via PM since I want to keep this thread clean. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back