• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || Monster Hunting RP [OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m fine…” Rika replied, somewhat disjointed by the fact that Callan, amidst his beleaguered crapulence, and probably even resultant of it, had deigned to ask of her countenance. Before long, the others, staff and a few guildmates included, premiered the room, no one appearing any more fully dressed for the morning as than the other. When Beryl arrived on the scene, inquiring as to everyone’s wellbeing. Rika nodded, then looked over to Siwai, who was quietly seated in meditation. She trusted that he was fine as well, and knew better than to break his focus during such, that only it were utterly necessary. Looking to Callan, she resumed: “I'm aware that I’ve been gone for awhile... but I don't remember quakes being a commonplace occurrence around here.” She said inquisitively, the remark more that of question than of statement. The truth of it was that none but a town superintendent, keeper of records, or incredibly old townsfolk who'd lived in Colby for decades might be completely sure, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Genii Genii

Ashley went to bed that night, not as tired as some of the others, but tried enough. He'd crashed into bed, nearly missing it. Yeah, he'd chosen an empty one, he was too tired to care. Maybe tomorrow, he'd try talking to the other patrons. He had zoned out, as he did sometimes, for no reason at all and hadn't noticed that Cricket had slipped away or that his coffee had gotten cold. He often zoned out, without meaning to. He had to warm up his coffee again before drinking it, which he had done. He hadn't had much sleep, due to being high on caffeine.

In the morning, at 8:00 am, Ashley walked like a zombie into the main lounge(?)/bar(?). But he was famished, he hadn't eaten the night before and he needed to train today. He sat down less obtrusively this time, wearing the exact same get-up he was wearing yesterday.

Callan
Barry, Beryl, Colin, Hannah (npcs)

As Morgana peered out of a window she would see a few Colby residents stood around talking, looking concerned and confused, but no sign of any monsters or stampeding cattle.

Hannah joined Morgana by the window too. She had a little friend on her shoulder this morning, with a tiny rat skull for a head.

“That’s ‘cause they aren’t.” Callan answered Rika. He noticed Tobias snoring next to him and gave the rookie’s shoulder a shake to wake him up.

“Could be that Wyrm Ramirez spoke of.” Beryl pondered aloud. “Better get breakfast out-“ She said to Colin. “I want this lot fed and on their way to the silver mine as soon as possible.”

Colin, spoons in hand, saluted the guild master before stomping back to the kitchen to do just that.

“A hundred chairs in ‘ere n’ yer park yer backside on my bar top...” Barry toddled over and attempted to shoo Siwai down from the counter.

Tobias growled groggily at being shoved, wings puffing up as he blinked. "Whats da fuss.." he yawned flashing his fangs and streched his arms making them click.

Genii Genii
Guild Hall, Morgana and Hannah
Morgana blinked a few times. "Wonderful! A mystery to start the day of is always scintillating." She glanced at Hannah and then the tiny Leshen. A toothy smile cracked across her face and Morgana giggled/cackled "So that's what you wanted the tendrils for?"

Siwai and Barry
Siwai shot Barry a flat look. "Yeah. It's the highest elevation, better for meditation." He didn't move, and for once his attitude didn't have that signature pep he usually had.

Callan
Hannah, Barry, Colin (npcs)

Hannah
looked at the mini Leshen then back at Morgana with a smile. “Once it’s stronger I’ll take it back to the Wild Lands. For now at least it’s pretty harmless.”

The Leshen raised two tiny twig arms and squeaked at Morgana.

Barry gave up and chuntered to himself all the way back to the dormitories.

“Breakfast.” Callan said to Tobias as he stretched. “Ey, don’t go damaging the stitching on that.” The Siren warned, worried about the shirt he’d loaned to the rookie.

He took a moment to get up, holding onto the table for support, then mentioned something about ‘draining the dragon’ and wandered off.

Colin soon returned with four large plates of breakfast - steaming cooked meats, eggs and toast, which he began to serve to anyone sat at a table.

Last edited:
The responses received from Callan alone merited enough the abreaction of concern that befell her in that moment. Beryl’s thesis made for an even more concerning query. “That such a beast could grow to such a size…” Her portentous worries were soon interrupted by the unfurling of a pair of wings nearby. Startled, Rika nearly leapt back a step, but instead remained in place, realizing quickly that the wings belonged to the large man, met the previous evening… “Tobias.” She said, as the man yawned, maw agape showing his fangs. It had suddenly occurred to Rika that the man’s commodious size was to be attributed to the fact that he might be descended from something other than simply human. His wings, (and Callan’s comportment when around him) suggested that perhaps he was another Siren… though history books didn’t exactly record them being of such size, barring some disconcerting circumstances of mating.

As Rika’s gaze danced between the two men, pondering where the former had come from, Callan suddenly stood and departed, muttering something— and it made Rika jolt her glance completely to him with an expression of demure scolding. She couldn’t hold back a slight laugh, though. The man’s acerbic, jocular aphorisms spanned the benign to the untoward, and clearly weren’t beholden to the time of day. Resolving to pay it no further mind, Rika sat down near where Tobias was, though at a table to receive something to eat. “Collin is easily one of the best cooks I know. No matter how much of his cooking you have, you’ll always crave a little more later.” If there was one thing about the north (or at least, Colby), its repertoire of culinary artists was some set of another league from the south. When a plate was placed nearby, she took a reasonable amount, and began to dine.

Between bites, however, Rika would glance every now and again at Siwai, who was curiously still engrossed in his meditative state. Though she couldn’t quite hear the brief discussion between him and Barry, the dwarf’s grumpy response, and the fact that Siwai continued ado without any of the usual ardor for which he was known, caused her a bit of concern, especially compounded by the state she’d witnessed him in the previous evening. Ultimately, she resolved, it was best not to press the issue until absolutely necessary, and took another bite, stealing a glance or two at Tobias’s wings as she did. They were actually quite beautiful.

Genii Genii , Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ; nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams

"Uhhhhh..." tobias blinked and looked to the plate "it is mighty fancy aint it, i tend to have my meats rare..." he noted stabbing the fork clumsily into the bacon and stuffing it into his mouth. Purring softly as he ate, "might need at least uh..." he clumsily counted his fingers "at least 10 more plates." He grinned at Rika

Oli Beju Oli Beju

Morning saw Urzoth dressed and heading down to the main hall when the Guild shook. Letting go of her slowing of her wheels, she sped down the rest of the ramps and into the hall, just as Beryl came out to check on everyone’s condition. They scowled at Callan’s obviously still drunk expression, but rolled closer to the guildmaster, listening to her suggestion. It would be awful if those holes started underneath the buildings of Colby, but it would make sense. The walls of the town were nothing underground. Why would the wyrms stop at an arbitrary line?

Rolling up to Tobias and Rika’s table, she claimed a plate of hearty breakfast. “Morning. Are we missing anyone?” She’d seen Callan wander off, presumably to vomit then return. Maybe he’d manage a solid breakfast this morning. Siwai was meditating on the counter, if she looked carefully, she could see the energies around him seeming to smooth.

Meg hovered at the bottom of the ramp, glancing over the crowd that filled the guild hall. She was starving, and could probably eat twice as much as Colin had provided yesterday, but she was wary to sit. Her eyes scanned for Balthazar or Adolphous, the two she knew hadn’t left on the missing men quest. Not finding either of them, she began to worry whether the towering man and his fellow hunters had returned. It was likely they had during the night. They had to go on the far side of the wall anyway. Having reassured herself, Meg slipped into the kitchen, greeting Colin a good morning, and taking a couple of plates out. She picked an empty table, not feeling up to dealing with monsters when she already hurt so much. Placing one meal across from the other, she sat down and began to eat. She would likely have to go on another quest today. For all the amenities she had to earn her keep.

Last edited:
Rika tentatively listened to Tobias at the mention of how he preferred his meat. Earlier suppositions as to the man’s origins left several contingencies regarding his nature… and now he’d just proclaimed his preference for barely cooked meat. As though that weren’t enough, his subsequent statement had jostled her train of thought further. “I— I’m sorry, did you just say ten plates?” She sputtered, swallowing a swig of water.

The inquiry was interrupted by the arrival of Urzoth. Rika looked to, and greeted, the half-orc, attempting to reaffirm her composure. “Fair morrow, Urzoth.” Swallowing again, Rika answered Urzoth’s inquiry. “I believe we’ve Connor, Pierre and Goldie to wait on. Callan’s off to— um…” She dared not finish the sentence, and left Urzoth to put the pieces together. She instead made further conversation. “Something tells me that they shan’t be long. Seems like everyone had a bit of a rude awakening, this morning.

Gwenymoo Gwenymoo , Lost Echo Lost Echo

"Oh yeah, at least ten" he beamed as he cleaned his plate eyeing another "like i happily eat a boar or two" he said as if everone does so. "Ohhh mornin Urzoth! Ya havin sum too?" He paused in his greeting to watch meg sneak to a lone table to eat. Tilting his head curiously, maybe she was shy? Cute ears though.

Oli Beju Oli Beju Lost Echo Lost Echo

Oli Beju Oli Beju Lost Echo Lost Echo Gwenymoo Gwenymoo
Guild Hall, Siwai
The kobold monk frowned, the arrival of more people in the hall wasn't conducive to meditation. So he hopped down off of the counter and joined Rika and Urzoth. "Mornin'" he said to the both of them, putting a smile on despite his feelings.
Swai also nodded in greeting towards Tobias.

Guild Hall, Morgana
Genii Genii
"Well it is adorable. Though not as much as my Pestle, of course." Morgana reached out to tickle the tiny Leshen on the midsection while it's hands were raised up.
She turned her attention back to her original mission, the quest board. "I want to put up a hiring inquiry. It's not frowned upon for newbies to do that is it?"

Colin’s food was good enough to kill for. Urzoth growled in pleasure as they neatly began clearing their plate. Looking over at Tobias, she nodded, “Go ahead, as long as you eat one plate at a time, Colin doesn’t mind. He might notice 10, but you brought that buck in yesterday, just bring meat in return and it’s not a big deal.” They cocked their head and asked, “Do you like it?” Cooked they meant, as they assumed he usually just ate after the kill.

Turning back to Rika, they nodded. “Beryl thought it might be what we’re searching for? We should likely send Connor’s armor or one of my bonded down the first hole we reach. We might want to see how far the tunnels go under Colby itself.” They gave a wave to Siwai. They might prefer peace to chaos, but it was strange to see the normally gleeful kobold so solemn.

Oli Beju Oli Beju (Rika) Gwenymoo Gwenymoo (Tobias) nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams (Siwai)

"I still prefer it raw..." Tobias admitted, digging into a second plate of breakfast. "I could just go out and catch mah own boars and stuff if its a bother."

Callan
Hannah & Barry (npcs)

The little Leshen angrily thumped on Morgana’s finger with its twiggy arms. The taps would probably tickle, they were so pathetic.

“Feisty.” Hannah playfully scolded the creature.

“Oh no, not at all.” The wood elf replied to Morgana’s concern. “Anyone may add a quest to the board.”

Barry soon returned from upstairs, wearing his usual work attire. He made his way behind the bar, ready to serve drinks to anyone who asked.

Fuzzy headed from the night before, Callan absently helped himself to Meg’s second plate of food as he passed her, presuming it was up for grabs.

nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams Lost Echo Lost Echo

Rika took another bite whilst Urzoth grabbed a plate of something to eat. Siwai’s arrival was a welcome one, as she nodded to the kobold and then indulged the continued discussion about the methodology of slaying the wyrm, whom Urzoth also surmised was the caused of the morning’s quake. Siwai postulated an additional stratagem, one that caused Rika to raise an eyebrow, something that seemed to become a regularity between Callan’s impropriety and the kobold’s new take on joviality. She then responded, “That would help us to get some sentient eyes on the tunnels. And from what I’ve seen, you can move through the tunnels several times faster, and more silently, than the suits of armor. However…” A thought had occurred to her regarding one of Siwai’s earlier declarations about his “one goal”, intended to slight a certain heckler of the guild whom I'd never met, by the name of "Kyle", “… from what we can tell, the beast may be substantially gargantuan…” She tried to prevaricate the kobold’s earlier stated ambition, “… perhaps it may be best that, if you do enter the tunnels, you remain within earshot of the guards so that it has other targets that it might-- um… ingest?” The attempt was a valiant one, and Rika tried to smile, attempting to avoid striking a nerve with her young companion, only managing a nervously diffident hand wave to elucidate her poor effort to forfend the kobold’s mood in any direction.

… and speaking of ingest…

… Rika’s gaze suddenly jerked to Tobias. “Wait a minute, you said you prefer your meat rare two minutes ago, now you prefer it raw!? Please tell me you mean tartare…” She teased with a bit of an incredulous laugh. She wasn’t afraid of the man... yet; and in fact, his lack of decorum was some such entertaining. In that minute, it had suddenly occurred to Rika that, while she’d never actually seen Urzoth stand, the half-orc’s stature, even sitting, wasn’t terribly dissimilar to Tobias’s. “Hey Urzoth…” Rika began, looking over to the half-orc. “How many plates of Collin’s cooking do you think you can manage, regularly?” Innocent as the question was, Rika’s eyebrow raised inquisitively with a pensive squint.

nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams , Lost Echo Lost Echo , Gwenymoo Gwenymoo

Last edited:
Faceless

Over at number 7, the earthquake would lead to more than just a little shaking. Outside in the hallway, the following could be overheard in the immediate aftermath of the shaking.

“What the…?!”
“Gods! No. Noooo!!!”
The sound of someone tripping over their own feet and then firmly face planting on the floorboards.
"Wha-Ha! Hot! Hot!"
Quick sizzling noises that grew louder and then suddenly stopped before a colorful smoke of green, blue and gray wisped out from under the door, sticking low to the floor before slowly dissipating.
Loud coughing noises.

A few minutes later, the door to room number 7 was thrown open and Faceless appeared in the opening. While he was wearing his usual outfit, it was covered by several stains of colorful liquids and some white powder had settled onto his left shoulder and upper arm. His chest and stomach were both covered with a coarse powder sticking to the colorful liquids that reflected the light, making him sparkle in all the colors of the rainbow. His mask and hood, unlike the rest of his outfit, were entirely liquid and sparkle free.

“What the hell is going on out here?!” He closed his door behind him and headed down the hallway to the Guild Hall. “Delicate ingredients are being stored here. Whose messing around?!” His tirade sputtered out into a quiet grumbling as he reached the top of the stairs looking into the Hall, where several members of the Inn had already gathered in response to the earthquake.

Descending the stairs, Faceless took a moment to remove as much of the white powder from his arm and shoulder as he could. As it seemed like people were having breakfast served, Faceless assumed it wasn’t the world ending so he allowed himself to ease up somewhat. “What’s happening?” He asked, throwing the question into the room for whomever decided to enlighten him.

Drawing the attention of the staff, Faceless put in an order for his own breakfast order, which hadn’t changed in the five years he’d been working with the Inn. While he’d always been easy on the food presented, he only ever ate meals in his own room so they’d have to be delivered some time later as well.

Once the rude awakening was smoothed over, Faceless remembered the conversation he’d just started with another hunter. As the contents of his cup had finished stewing mid conversation, Faceless had cut their introductions short in order to focus on his work. He had mentioned perhaps having breakfast together or something to continue the conversation but he didn’t know if the short elf lady would still be interested, in light of recent events.

Firelie Firelie

Godefroi kept to herself while the others discussed of the plans, her eyes switching between each member with increasing concern. Would they be able to face such a beast? No, she wasn't doubting them. Most certainly not. She's concerned. Does she not have every right to be? Her mind was racing with thoughts she didn't want, the fear of losing someone under her care all over again was wearing her down.

They're grown. She understands that, but it doesn't mean adults are free from death or from crucial mistakes. Her eyes were focused on the window, watching the sky grow dark as time flies by. Guess she was lost in her thoughts, since she didn't notice that everyone was heading to bed. The uncomfortable silence as the bar was growing empty, and so, she rises to take her leave. Not to her room, but to get a whiff of fresh air. She steps outside the guildhall, perching herself against the walls of the large building.

She stood there what felt like hours, which probably was. "A damn Wyvern in the mines. They settle far away from humans, so why did it pick something so close to civilization? Could it be nesting? Or perhaps...it was scared of something out there. Bad to the point it hunkered down in the mines." Godefroi huffs, slouching her shoulders as exhaustion was knocking her in the back of her head. "I'll guess we'll figure this out tomorrow." She heads inside, going to her room to sleep.

---

Morning did came, Godefroi wearing her armor to prepare for the upcoming travel. Attached to her hip was long sword, sheathed in a casing decorated with quality black leather and small gemstones that could be rubies. Over her shoulder was a large muzzle made of chains and hardened leather. A muzzle for the beast they would be hunting. She enters the bar, ordering herself something to drink to settle her mind.

Breakfast...oh yeah. Breakfast.

Godefroi makes her way to the group hunting the Wyvern, taking the available seat at the table. "Morning." Was the only word she said, moving the heavy chain muzzle onto her lap. This time, she wasn't joking, with her face harden with a serious gaze.

'The Phantom Armory'.jpgConnor Brazzinford.jpg
Connor Brazzinford - 'The Phantom Armory'

Connor could be found outside polishing the armor of her noble steed Deus, with chains dangling on either side that connected up to the merchants wagon. Despite the earthquake having woken everyone else up and causing some unrest, she had been awake prior to it finishing up her preparations. Weapons and ammunition for a possibly prolonged fight, food and water for the journey, spare metal and an anvil for repairs; everything she'd need if the Wyrms in the mines were stronger than anticipated. While she hoped that the quest would be fairly quick to complete, she'd rather be prepared for if they had to stay in the area for multiple days and nights. As she had nearly finished polishing her steed's armor the familiar blue light began to erupt from it, the intricate armor pieces locking into their places as they unfolded and arranged themselves into a being made of the remnants of armor long worn and scrapped. As its eyes lit up the steed rang out a ghostly neigh, as Deus was now ready to depart.

Connor Brazzinford's Merchant Wagon.PNGDeus X-Machina (Mount).jpg

Connor stroked her companions neck as it readjusted the chains attached to it, with her climbing onto the wagons steep staircase before giving her steed a whistle - the wagon being pulled towards the entrance of the guild as she took hold of the railing leading to the first level of the massive wagon... Could she even call it a wagon? It was more like a mobile house than any wagon she'd ever seen, though it did make setting up camps more redundant. Regardless, Connor climbed back down and entered the guild hall upon the wagon coming to a stop, spotting her quest companions and walking over to greet them.
"Good morning everyone. Wagon's all ready for our departure, so once we're all ready feel free to climb in and get comfortable. Now if you'll pardon me, I'll be in the wagon waiting." Connor stated before wandering back towards the guild hall doors, climbing back up the stairs of the wagon and disappearing into it. Within the wagon's first level was all of the armor, weapons, and food that she had loaded up for the quest, alongside two doors near the back leading back outside to the stairs that took you up to the second level. The massive wagon seemed to be magically enhanced or enchanted, with how sturdy the entire structure was and the fact that the wheels weren't sinking into the ground from the weight of it all. She slipped through one of the two back doors and ascended the stairs, leaning against the balcony railing as she looked at everyone outside going about their normal lives. Her mind wandered to Pierre as she gazed, feeling her heart beat faster at the thought of him joining her for the quest.

Interactions/Mentions: Rika ( Oli Beju Oli Beju ), Siwai ( nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams ), Urzoth ( Lost Echo Lost Echo ), Callan ( Genii Genii ), Tobias ( Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ), Goldie ( Astrophil Astrophil ), and Pierre ( Maxxob Maxxob )​

Last edited:
Oli Beju Oli Beju Lost Echo Lost Echo Astrophil Astrophil II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II
Guild Hall, Siwai, Wyvern Hunting Group
Siwai looked at Rika with a somewhat hurt expression. "Even if I do get swallowed by the monster, I can fight my way out." He crossed his arms. "But I don't intend on lettin' that happen. Not this time."

He stood up and crossed the guild hall towards the doors. "I'm going out to the wagon."

Pestle slithered in the shadows and under tables to follow Siwai.

Genii Genii
Guild Hall, Morgana
"Wonderful." Morgana smiled excitedly at Hannah's confirmation of newbies being allowed to post job opportunities. She waggled her fingers at the little Leshen before walking over to the board.

Morgana pulled out her piece of paper and looked for a good spot to post it on the board. It was so cluttered with old papers that she took a few minutes to find a place.
Finally she tacked on her own note, which said:
"Cackling Woods Ecological Survey:
I, Morgana Blackhart am seeking companions to visit the Cackling Woods in an effort to catalogue flora and fauna that may be useful in my alchemical endeavors.
I shall pay, out of my own pocket, 50gc up front, and another 50gc once we return from the survey. During the survey, if you find any treasure, it is yours to keep.
Addendum: I shall also pay a bonus 100gc to the person who locates and captures a pixie."

That’d be good,” Urzoth nodded to the kobold, “You likely won’t need it constantly, but how long can you hold it?” At least Siwai’s seriousness for quests hadn’t changed with his odd behavior. Rika cautioned someone stay near to help fight. Urzoth stared at Siwai intently. Obviously the girl believed he wouldn’t just investigate and return for backup. Was he that suicidal from the failure yesterday? Feelings of inadequacy were fine up until they led someone to stupidity. Could they trust Siwai to maintain his composure? “Don’t try for bravery Siwai. We need you alive.” Just in case, they added, “You’re too good of a hunter to fall from that type of shit.

They ignored Rika’s surprise at Tobias’s appetite--the chick had to be trying to gross the girl out, but looked up when spoken to. “It depends on how much energy I’ve expelled and who I’ve summoned. But I average 2 or 3 for every meal.” They cleared their plate as they added, “I summoned both Akela and Kenai yesterday and expect to summon them more today. I’ll likely eat a fourth before we go.

Urzoth glanced at Godefroi when she sat down, giving her a nod. Glancing at her lap, she was pleased to see the pile of chains and leather she assumed to be a muzzle. That was the best option. They would have to see if Connor’s suits were coordinated enough to put it on. They thought back to her suggestions on why the wyrm would choose the mines in the first place. Nesting was possible; they were known to steal the burrows of others rather than make their own. But why now? Those mines had been empty for years, what could have pushed the wyrm to nest there. Perhaps it had merely fled. The Shaelmar could be a threat, but there would have been more earthquakes if they’d been fighting.

Connor entered, speaking of her preparation of the wagon. Urzoth had heard of the advanced wagon before but never had a chance to ride in it. From what they heard it was large enough that they could still use their chair (once they were on it) instead of being stuck in one place unless they summoned Kenai to carry them. The bear would be able to lift her and her chair onto the wagon, but Urzoth hated the helplessness it invoked.

They nodded to Siwai’s farewell, starting on their third plate. They needed to hurry to make up enough calories. The vast empty void that was their stomach was exhausting to keep full. If they stayed multiple days out, they’d likely have to go hunting with Tobias. If one of the summoned ate while out it would refill their energy, but Urzoth was always burning through it when they were out.

The valiant effort had fallen flat and Rika knew it. Nonetheless, she trusted in Siwai’s resolve not to allow himself to be swallowed by the behemoth against which they would assuredly come. Goldie’s return, and with supplies, no less, was a welcome one. Rika nodded to the woman, who’s gaze was uncharacteristically serious. The tenor of the previous eve, and now the morrow, had clearly presumed upon itself a marked adjustment to the countenance of everyone that seemed wise enough to recognize them.

Urzoth’s response to Rika’s query was a reasonable one, after all, the half-orc wasn’t eating for one, or even two, but for several. Upon Connor’s entrance, Rika greeted her kindly, and then watched as she departed just as quickly as she’d arrived. A carriage was waiting. Siwai, departed— with an anomalous curiosity slithering behind him. Unable to finish what was on her plate (compliments of the leather armored corset), she stood and politely placed a second bowl over its contents to prevent any flies from getting to it until it was picked up. “I’ll be heading out to the carriage, as well. I’ve got everything I need.” Pushing in her chair, she took to the guild doors and stopped before the capacious mammoth of a carriage that stood before her, with a curious looking magical steed at its coach and axel. Rika stood completely silent for a few seconds, an incongruity to her usual loquacious eccentricities. Finally, she managed to break the silence: “I think I may have been looking in all the wrong places for sponsors…” She said, walking toward the lumbering mobile cottage.

nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams , Lost Echo Lost Echo , Astrophil Astrophil , II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Users who are viewing this thread

Back