A lively hub for seasoned (and novice) adventurers alike!
The Tavern is a worn yet cosy gathering place to swap stories, pick up quests, or simply to enjoy a drink or two amongst friends.
The Inn's no-nonsense proprietor (Beryl The Brave) is also Master of the Hunters Guild. She’ll sign up practically anybody these days, as the monsters are aplenty and the quest board is teeming.
If you need coin, a place to stay, or just thirst for adventure (or ale) then you’re in the right place!
Medieval High Fantasy RP, with monsters and magic. (Think Lord of the Rings, Skyrim, Witcher and Dragon Age meets Monster Hunter Rise).
As a Hunter, you'll form a party (of two or more) and embark on quests which will have you exploring the world in a variety of wild environments (sometimes beautiful, sometimes terrifying).
These quests can range from clearing out bandits and mischievous fey, to battling great beasts and unholy abominations.
The level of risk is high, but success will be paid in coin and your heroic deeds celebrated in song.
Whatever your reason for joining, the guild provides all it’s members with free lodgings and food & drink. It also benefits from having its own Smithy and a skilled Healer.
Before hopping in, please ensure that you…
- Head to the Interest check recruitment Thread
- Have your Guild Card (Character Sheet) ready. You can find a CS template here.
- Please don’t bring in any overpowered characters. Magic is ok, but try not to overdo it.
- Pets and familiars are welcome. Larger critters may stay in the Inn’s stables.
- Write in third person. Paragraphs are preferred, but a couple of sentences is acceptable.
- Speech in quotation marks, ((Out of character in double brackets)).
- Respect your fellow players. No God Modding. Don’t move other people’s characters without prior consent.